• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Nepandiax Region DISCUSSION/ SIGN UPS

Will you go to Professor Cedar's place?

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm not sure.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The Nepandiax Region is more low-populated to compared to most regions, but is home to many skilled trainers and most worldwide tournaments. This region isn't recommended for new trainers because this is a place mainly for strong trainers. It's set to that level.

A little note in your Pokephone was sent from the Professor's Lab recently was sent. It read:

Dear, _________
This is Professor Cedar.
If you want, go ahead and go to my lab for a introduction of the region for you and other trainers. We've got some important info and things there. You don't have to, but if you want to, reply to this.
Meet me in two days. (When the role play starts, it will happen right away) I'll maybe see you later-
Prof.

(You can decide to go or not. This role play will have MANY choices you have to make.)

(New trainers only can have one starter at its first stage (e.x. Wimpod, Piplup and Seel) while Experienced Trainers may have 2 pokemon at their first stages.)

Trainer Form----
Name:
New or Experienced Trainer?:
Personality:
Pokemon:
Other:

Pokemon Form---
Name:
Species:
Appearance: (Anything different then the Pokemon's normal appearance?)
Moves: (A Pokemon may have a max of 6 moves, this isn't the games)
Other:
__________________________________________________________________________________________________
Mine-
Name: Jaiden Azea
New or Experienced Trainer?: Experienced
Personality: Jaiden is the first to go to things. Always early, he never intends to be late ever.
He is mainly friendly, open to have friends. However, in battle he takes things seriously. Although his moves take time, he thinks about them. He also can get sarcastic.
Pokemon: (Ember) Vulpix, (N/A) Fletchling

Name: Ember
Species: Vulpix
Appearance: Normal Vulpix
Moves: Ember, Fire Spin, Roar, Confuse Ray, Tail Whip (currently)
Other: None

Name: (No name)
Species: Fletchling
Appearance: Normal Fletchling
Moves: Peck, Quick Attack, Growl

Routes and Cities in order: (more coming soon as we go on)
Route 800
Route 801
Ueta Forest
Ueta Town (with gym)
Iaq Town (no gym)
Route 802
Kinoa Town (with gym)
Route 803

Rules:
PRP, of course
Minimum posts should have 6 sentences, 3 lines, and 1 paragraph. You can do more!
Swearing and romance is allowed, but keep it to a small amount please.
Fakemon allowed, just make sure you drew/wrote about it or have permission to use it.

Last edited:
Here's my character. Tell me if I'm accepted or not.

Name: Shade Nixon
Personality: Mysterious and strange, Shade will usually try to betray most people, unless they're one of his close friends.
He takes nearly everything seriously, although he is really relaxed when battling, and doesn't take things seriously.
Pokemon: (N/A) Sableye, (Pumpkin) Pumpkaboo
Other: His clothes and hair have a color scheme that is black and white.

Name: Shadow
Species: Sableye (Is this allowed? Sableye doesn't evolve)
Appearance: Normal Sableye
Moves: Shadow Claw, Zen Headbutt, Shadow Ball, Detect, Theif

Name: Pumpkin
Species: Pumpkaboo
Appearance: Larger than an average Pumpkaboo.
Moves: Shadow Ball, Trick-or-treat, Razor Leaf, Pain Split, Rest, Toxic (currently, of course)

For a second, I thought Pumpkaboo was an evolved Pokemon? Well, lol XD forget about this, you are

ACCEPTED!

Last edited:
Name: Keir
New or experienced?: Keir is fairly new, but he has a bit of experience from his father.
Personality: Keir is a simple guy. He loves painting, water, and has a passion for reptilians. Oh, and he loves traveling. Hiking, the breeze hitting his face, and the smell of fresh rain and mud. Keir is artistic and can paint with everything, from mud to ketchup to melted candy! It has gotten into trouble, as he sometimes paints on public property. Most of the time, he's oblivious, in his own world of art. He's optimistic and hopeful, despite his faults. Unfortunately, he finds himself unsure and self-concious about simple things. Along with a bad sense of time, Keir is easily manipulated. But he has a lot of heart.
Pokemon: a Corsola
Appearance: Keir is a lanky little asian-caucasian. He has simple coarse, inky black hair to his ears, as well as small, watery green-blue eyes as well as a face dotted with acne. His hands are calloused from the small amount of hiking he gets to do, and his hands also almost always have some form of ink smeared on them. He usually wears a hoodie, usually with a painted face on the hood. He wears a different one everyday.

Name: Miseno
Species: Corsola (doesn't evolve either, but I feel like Corsola needs more love)
Appearance: Lighter shade of pink due to not getting out alot.
Moves: Agua Ring, Brine, Endure, Iron Defense
Other:
Miseno is a clumsy, shy kind of Pokemon. He's afraid of everything, but feels best traveling alongside Keir.
Miseno's interests lie in watching the stars and traveling the world, seeing everything it has to see. Miseno also dislikes water, despite being a water type. He also hates the sun, as well as embarrassment. He usually hides in Keir's hoodie.

Well, I am going to sign up soon since I'm eating lunch at the moment.

I am going to be using my Fakemon for this roleplay since one of them has been telling me too many times that they want to be in a roleplay...

I'm going to create a Fakemon for this RP, and I'll catch it probably later in this RP.
I can't make it right now, as I'm using my sister's super-old iPad. I'll probs do it tomorrow.

Mind if I join?

Trainer Form----
Name: Micheal Gearson
Personality: He is a nice guy and us very protective of his pokemon an the things that he loves, he a strong trainer and has a close boND with both of his pokemon.
Pokemon: Ralts, Shinx
Appearance: tall, wears a black hoodie with a purple pokeball on it, blue jeans, and silver sneakers along with a grey satchel.
Other: he wears a hoodie eith a purple pokeball that is his defining feature.

Pokemon Form---
Name: Ralston
Species: Ralts
Appearance: has a red scarf that goes around his neck
Moves: confusion, Double team, growl, teleport, toxic.
Other: he is a male Ralts, that has experience with his trainer and sometimes may get a bit rebellious.

Name: Atom
Species: Shinx
Appearance: Wears a blue scarf around his neck (you see where I'm getting at with this?)
Moves: Tackle, leer, roar, Thunder wave.

Name: Aleister
New or Experienced Trainer?: New
Personality: A Quiet, friendly individual who has a hard time making friends.
Pokemon: Joltik, Sneasel
Other: He wears black shorts, a polo and glasses. His black hair, smooth and goes down to the shoulders, sometimes gets in the way and blocks one of his eyes.

Pokemon Name: Anasi
Species: Joltik
Appearance: Normal Joltik
Moves: Cross Poison, Spider Web, Thunder Wave, Feint Attack
Other: A Male Joltik, known to be a lot more social than his trainer, and likes to eat.

Pokemon Name: Scarlet
Species: Sneasel
Appearance: Normal Sneasel
Moves: Fake Out, Pursuit, Quick Attack, Ice Shard
Other: Female Sneasel who likes to roam a lot.

Well, I'm finally finished and I also added a few things to especially my Pokémon forms since they are my Fakemon I am using for the RP.

Name:
Her name is Tori Cass.
New or Experienced Trainer?: She is an experienced trainer.
Appearance: Tori has pale yellow blond hair, blue eyes, and also has a skinny build. She wears a tan flatcap, while she has a green V neck shirt on; along with blue cargo pants. She wears brown leather sandals, and a red shoulder strap bag that contains some medicinal items and other items for other purposes. There is a picture of a green cross that bears resemblance to the addition sign on the center of the bag.
Personality: Tori is soft-spoken and very compassionate around others; especially towards the young. She often babies around her Pokémon, as she can be rather overprotective of them sometimes. She is often overly cautious when it comes to dealing with time and pressure, since they can often leave her panicking if one runs out or if the other becomes too big for her to handle.
Pokémon: She has a Neourk and a Cyndaquil.
Other: She is adept in reaching out to younger Pokémon also treating them if they are injured.

Name: His name is Kaiser.
Species: Neourk / Lil' Shark Pokémon
Type: [type]Water[/type]
Appearance: Kaiser is a quadrupled, blue shark-like Pokémon, as his head to body ratio is slightly large. His eyes are light blue, as there is a curved fin on his head that is parallel to his body. He has a tiny nose with two nostrils, as his mouth is very small. Two small, pointed teeth can be seen when he opens his mouth. His arms and feet are stubby, as his arms lack claws while his feet each have one tiny, gray claw. His gills are located on his neck, while his upper body is mostly a darker shade of aquatic blue. The bottom of his body is sky blue, while his tail is short and tapered.
Clothing: Kaiser wears a tailor-made dark blue hoodie, as it is short sleeved and made to comfortably protect him from extreme weather. Beyond his hoodie, he wears a double-layered garment over his bottom that gives off the impression of what babies typically wear; the garment supposedly serves the purpose of protecting this area from the sun, since he had stated that his bottom area is quite sensitive to direct sunlight when some friends of his questioned him. To avoid public embarrassment, he wears a black cloth wrap that is snugly wrapped around his bottom to conceal the peculiar garment of his.
Moves: Linear Slash, Echonic Cry, Rilling Spurt, Nimrod's Pounce.
Fakemon Creator: @Charlespark
Poké Browser Entry: "Be aware, as Neourk usually consider Trainers to be rather untrustworthy in first moments. They are often seen near the mild beaches, as they take short naps by digging small patches on the shore or in shallow waters."
Other: He wears a golden anklet around his left leg, as it has his name etched in German.
Moves Information:
Type: [type]Normal[/type]
Catagory: Physical
Power: 45
Accuracy: 100%
Power Points: 25
Target: Enemy
Range: Close Quarters Combat
Description: An elementary move that some Pokémon learn by their juvenile years. The user slashes the target in a sequential fashion with their claws or any other sharp parts.
Effects: May reduce physical defense on the target by one stage if attacking from the side.
Type: [type]Normal[/type]
Catagory: Status
Power: N/A
Accuracy: Sure Shot
Power Points: 20
Target: Self
Range: N/A
Description: The user lets off a cry that echoes across the battlefield. This can also be used in the Overworld to get an awareness of surroundings.
Effects: Temporarily increases accuracy of moves and grants Acceleration.
Acceleration: Increases the Pokémon's speed by 25% for five turns. This stacks with other speed buffs, like having increased speed from using Agility.
Type: [type]Water[/type]
Catagory: Special
Power: 25 x 3
Accuracy: 85%
Target: Enemy
Range: 15 Meters
Description: The user blasts the target with a series of forceful shots of pressurized water. This can also be used in the Overworld to extinguish fires or get past lava.
Effects: N/A
Type: [type]Dark[/type]
Catagory: Physical
Power: 50 + 15 (S) / S is for seconds elapsed while pinned.
Accuracy: Sure Shot
Target: Single Enemy
Range: Close Quarters Combat
Description: An advanced move that most Pokémon learn by their senior years, as it requires a substantial amount of practice to master its high skill cap. The user gets into position to pounce, as they then leap around and pounce on the enemy. They will relentlessly attack the enemy until they faint, the enemy faints or if the enemy breaks free from the attack. This can also be used in the Overworld to get past obstacles one would not normally be able to get over.
Effects: Deals 200% damage on other Pokémon that are levitating or floating by any means.

Name:
His name is Noel.
Species: Cyndaquil / Fire Mouse Pokémon
Type: [type]Fire[/type]
Appearance: Aside from his normal appearance, Noel has on a light bluish scarf that has his name embroidered on the inside.
Ability: Blaze (Increases the potency of Fire-type attacks if the Pokémon is in a pinch, having less than 1/3 of their maximum HP.)
Moves: Quick Attack, Smokescreen, Swift, Flamethrower, Sunny Day, Agility. (Yes I know that Cyndaquil does not normally learn agility, but I am allowing him to know it since there was a Cyndaquil that has used it in the anime.)
Pokédex Entry: "Cyndaquil is often seen curled in a ball, as it is rather timid of social life. It has a mild temper and will flare up its back if it is becoming upset or defensive."
Other: He was Tori's first Pokémon she had, though he was sent to the Nurse to get therapy in hopes of him overcoming his PTSD, though it did not exactly go as planned. He also has some bandages snugly wrapped around the top of his head after what happened about a week ago.

As long as it doesn't involve bunnying him, I'm all cool with it.

(Bunnying is where someone controls someone else's character without their permission, this can range from forcing hits upon others or making said character perform an action the creator of that character did not make it do.)

Alright, we'll skip the BORING professor cedar (not capitalized because he's really boring XD) speech in my next post.

(Sneaky little Froakie XD)

Since there is a good amount of information being revealed about the Froakie already, I figured that it would be best to create a character sheet for him so everyone can see his info in case if they missed anything. (He also has his own custom moves as a heads up.)

This post may be edited or posted it in the next post after I am done with his info sheet.