• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Nepandiax Region DISCUSSION/ SIGN UPS

Will you go to Professor Cedar's place?

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm not sure.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Let's just hope that no one else is going to try to chase down the Froakie aside from @Seal Pup here... though we'll see... *gulp*

And then comes my Fakemon, which I'll only reveal at the moment that he's a little lizard and he's capable of pouncing around at huge speeds and also has the ability to turn invisible at will. (Which is nullified if he has a major status condition or if he takes damage. It will also break if he attacks by any means.)

Besides that, starting at 3:00pm or 4:00pmPST today, I'll be gone for a while until around tomorrow 12:00 pm PST. I might have time on my phone, but not my computer.

*An Acospito sits down in the discussion while cloaking itself and hiding in the corner since it appears to be frightened*

Well... okay, I suppose that I'll need to RP a bit more cautiously since the staff had been summoned already...

Just as a heads up, I'll be gone for most of Sunday since I am going to be going on a one day cruise to a beautiful island and back.

The written work is really messed up, so I'll post the form here. I've made some edits too.

Name: Kiuharp (Normal Form) the Strange Seal Pokemon
Pokedex Number: #018 (Nepandiax Pokedex)
Pokedex Entry: "Kiuharp are found in lakes. They are very sensitive, a but really protective of their owners. Its symbol on its tail and flipper is found in ancient pyramids. It is currently unknown."
Type: Water, Ice
Appearance: A white-furred, medium-sized seal with a black symbol that has a black circle mar with long lines making an X that go to the inside of circle and overlap the size of the circles, which is on its tail. There are also dots. Kiuharp also has that symbol on its right flipper. It also has big, cute, and green eyes.
Moves-
Ice Beam: https://pokemondb.net/move/ice-beam (Ice Beam | Pokémon moves | Pokémon Database)
Frost Breath: https://pokemondb.net/move/frost-breath (Frost Breath | Pokémon moves | Pokémon Database)
Water Pulse: https://pokemondb.net/move/water-pulse (Water Pulse | Pokémon moves | Pokémon Database)
Clamp: https://pokemondb.net/move/clamp (Clamp | Pokémon moves | Pokémon Database)

Ability:
Icy Watering

At low health, Kiuharp turns furious, as attack rises a bit, and opponent gets frozen but after it's frozen, the opponent's defense rises.

Name: Kiuharp (Alpha Form)
Pokedex Number: #018 (Nepandiax Pokedex)
Pokedex Entry: Currently unknown.
Type: Poison, Ice
Appearance: Like a normal Kiuharp, but the symbols are light green and glow.
Moves-
Ice Beam
Frost Breath
Water Gun
Alpha Charge- A powerful move that strikes weaker depending the opponent's health. However, it causes major recoil damage, and possibly get confused.
Type: Normal
Ability:
Icy Watering

I have unfortunately no time, with school starting soon, and online classes I have to finish.

I also have two more vacations:
One on Aug 8
and one on Aug 16..

:l

Well, I suppose I'll let others know if I have anything coming up soon, and I don't have school until about a little more than a month later.

I've also been working on my newest Fakemon lately and I have to say... I probably have an unhealthy obsession with lizards and reptiles right now...

Hope this RP's still alive!

Name: Orson Olivibella Firi

New or Experienced Trainer?:
New

Personality:
Orson is very very bubbly and outgoing, but she can be a bit annoying at times. Being a new trainer she can plow people with questions and many, many more! Other than that, she's a great friend and extrovert!

Pokemon:

Pokemon: Oshawott
Name: Jet
Moveset: Aqua Jet, Tackle, Hydro Pump, Growl

Pokemon: Staryu
Name: Astra
Moveset: Harden, Water Gun, Tackle, Recover

Other:
Her hair covers her right eye.