• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Nepandiax Region (Actual RP)

OOC: If you have signed up here: https://pokecharms.com/threads/nepandiax-region-discussion-sign-ups.17296/#post-490538, you may post.
If you haven't, you will be reported.:o
_________________________________________________________________________________________________
BIC:
Jaiden woke up, as early as ever at 6:00 in his hotel room bed. He always, ALWAYS intended to never be late for anything, and be the first to go there. Whatever. It made him different then most people. His Pokemon, Vulpix, which he called Ember, and his Fletching were still sleepy. He received a message from Professor Cedar, the main researcher of the Nepandiax Region. The message was sent two days ago, when he arrived from Lumiose Airport, Kalos. It read:

Dear Jaiden,
This is Professor Cedar.
If you want, go ahead and go to my lab for a introduction of the region for you and other trainers. We've got some important info and things there. You don't have to, but if you want to, reply to this.
Meet me in two days.

I'll maybe see you later--
Prof.

Jaiden started packing his backpack and things out of the hotel room, since he wouldn't be there after anymore. After getting ready, he went to the professor's lab, early.

Keir paced his room, nervous of what was to come.
The letter he'd gotten was on his dresser, as it was for some time now.
He'd told his mom, and she approved of it instantly.

Keir was beyond excited. He had spent years dreaming of this day, and because of that he couldn't sleep.
"What Pokemon should I get?" Keir thought aloud, wondering what Pokemon there would be.

Keir had his bag packed already: Clothes, painting stuff, food, ect. He was ready to go.
"Bye mom!" Keir raced out the door. No doubt about it, he was ready for a Pokemon.

Shade came out of the shadows, with everything packed. He had brought his Sableye and Pumpkaboo with him from the Kanto region, and was walking to the Pokemon lab. He saw something watching him from the corner of his eye, but he shrugged and went in the Pokemon lab.

He saw the professor and decided to stay silent, as someone was next to him. Ever since he had come from Viridian City, in Kanto, he had stayed so silent, even to his pokemon.
He had been a Pokemon trainer for a while. But he never got a starter pokemon, oddly.
He pulled out his advanced Pokegear and played games while waiting for the pokemon professor to go ahead and say something.

Jaiden noticed some trainers near him. Although he was in the entrance, some other trainers were there. He glanced at them for about 5 seconds. Probably the other trainers, but not all of them, he thought. Meanwhile, the professor walked in the room and said, "Well, seems like you were early. Come on in and follow me to the lounge room, where we will be holding the presentation of the region." he said. He opened the door to the hallway.

Last edited:
Aleister packed up the stuff he'll need while going out to see the professor. Taking in a small sigh, he came in the laboratory to see Professor Cedar and two other individual there as well. He stayed quiet and followed the professor to the hallway.

Keir entered the lab.
4 new faces greered him: 3 of them were obviously trainers, and the final was the professor. He had sun-kissed skin, light brown hair, and a lab coat on. His name tag read, "Professor Cedar".

Keir shrugged and sat down on a stool, sketching on his sketchbook. They were all different Pokemon, but their faces were blurred out and had a question mark on them. Feeling proud of his doodle, he decided to begin coloring it with some Prismarina colored pencils.

"Mom I'm going out!" Micheal yelled as he left the house to go see proffesor Cedar.

While he was walking into the lab he saw other trainers already there. "Hey guys, names Micheal, who are you guys?"

Shade wanted to leave, but someone was probably going to stop him. He put his hood up, and stayed silent. But Pumpkin still wanted to go outside, and his Sableye pointed to the door. But he wouldn't move. So, to pass the time, he had a chocolate bar. Sableye kept tugging on the cloak Shade was wearing, which was annoying. But, nonetheless, Shade didn't care.

Last edited:
Tori woke up slightly later in her hotel room, as she got out of her bed that was as soft as cloud nine. She made sure to not startle the Cyndaquil that was still asleep, as she took the Neourk over to the restroom and helped him with his personal tasks of cleaning after she was done with her's. She put the Neourk in his outfit after she was finished, as she placed him on the fluffy bed and cautiously picked up the Cyndaquil; taking care to not lay even a finger on the top area of his head. She carefully cleaned him and wrapped his scarf around his neck after making sure that he was able to stay up for at least a few minutes. She checked her bag after she was dressed and her Pokémon were ready for the day, as she wore on her bag and recalled the Neourk back into his Poké Ball so that he could have some alone time to let off some steam. She cradled the Cyndaquil around her left arm and went out of the room after making sure that she did not leave any possession of her's behind for potential trainers to snag.

She went out of the hotel after she had a light breakfast with her Pokémon, as she went over to the Professor's Laboratory that seemed to be a few blocks within the distance. The Cyndaquil gave off a silent groan and coughed out a slight mist of blackened smoke, as Tori said in concern, "Hey, are you okay there Cyndaquil? You still look like you've been through a couple of tours in that war..."

"C- Cyn... Cyn... da... quil," The Cyndaquil faintly replied before hyperventilating to keep himself going by for at least a few seconds more.

"Look up at me, are you having a hard time breathing?" Tori replied.

The Cyndaquil gave a vague nod in response, as she reached into her bag and pulled out the inhaler that the Cyndaquil seemed to desperately need. She placed the mouthpiece slightly in his mouth and softly told, "Okay, try to breathe slowly here. This is going to help with your breathing and clear out some of the stuff in your body if there's any. I'll take you over to the Pokémon Center in a little bit after the Laboratory alright?"

She kept a firm grip on the inhaler while the Cyndaquil continued his attempt to breathe normally, as he coughed up a huge mist of smoke after having a brief minute with the inhaler. She almost gagged from the thick smoke that seemed to cover a few feet around her, as she said, "Okay... maybe you should take it easy then since you're probably putting too much on yourself." The Cyndaquil shook his head, as she patted his belly and continued to walk over to the Laboratory after putting the inhaler back in her bag.

Once she got over to the Laboratory, she said, "Okay Cyndaquil, I know that you might be a bit shy, but you gotta expand that comfort zone a bit. I'm sure that you don't want to be like a Squirtle that stays in his shell twenty-four seven now don't you?" The Cyndaquil's response was nothing but a slight whimper, as he gulped the moment when he saw a mysterious Pokémon before she entered the Laboratory.

The Pokémon intensely analyzed Tori's movements, as she seemed to be headed for the other trainers that seemed to have beaten her to the Laboratory. His frog-like body was rather small when compared to a typical, adult human, as his light blue skin stood out from the nearby grayish, stainless steel poles that glimmered along with the overhead sunshine. His mane of white bubbles covered his featherweight, grayish clothes that he wore on his body, as he kept his right hand on the sheath that was snugly attached to the backside of his clothing; the sheath perfectly housed a weapon that he would often use in combat or when engaging in various tasks. He continued to sit on the thick branch that was a few feet up on a tree. The tree appeared to be roughly a block away from the Laboratory, as the peculiar Pokémon continued to keep a close eye on Tori while scanning the surrounding area for potential threats.

They arrived in the lounge room, which had many couches and flowers. "This is the place where we professors do presentations or take a break. Sit on one of the couches and we'll wait for 30 minutes for the other trainer." Professor Cedar said when another trainer entered the room.

Ember and Fletchling looked at the other trainers and their Pokemon. They then decided to dig in Jaiden's backpack and have one treat each. Meanwhile, with earbuds, he was listening to some music and playing quiz games.

Last edited:
Shade made sure his hood was up, and he pulled out his phone. He read an story about a Vulpix and a Fletchling, and it made him smile. It reminded him of his friends from a while back, and how the job he had gotten nearly ruined his friendship with them. He tried to forget about it and stay silent, but he nearly cried! He played a few phone games, including this really cool RPG named Absol's Quest. He decided to sit next to Jaiden, who was playing quiz games. His Sableye sat on his lap, and Pumpkin was trying to help Ember and Jaiden's Fletchling dig in Jaiden's backpack to get a treat.

"Hey, Cedar? When can I get a Pokemon? I know the rest of these people already have some, but, like what about me?"
Keir asked, confused at the situation.
He sighed, before replying. "You can have a Pokemon..." Cedar walked into the back.

Keir wasn't stupid; he knew all the bad Pokemon were in the back. He sighed, but wanted a Pokemon anyways.
Cedar came out, holding a pale Corsola.
"Here, kid. Be more patient next time." He handed him the Corsola, before walking to his computer.

"Sorry. Gotta reply to this roleplay forum." Cedar explained, typing on his laptop.
Keir rolled his eyes before looking at the Corsola.
"Hey, buddy," Keir said softly, looking at the pale Corsola.

Corsola leaped into his hood, burrowing into his hoodie. Keir laughed.
"I think I'll name you... Miseno!" He was always bad at naming, but the name of the Italian company seemed like a great name at the time.

Aleister sat down in waiting for the other person to arrive. He may have been one of the chosen people to help the professor, but... he didn't exactly have a Pokémon to help him out too. Aleister looked over at the other Pokémon playing around and sighed a bit. "Man, it would be nice to have a Pokémon. That would be very fun and good learning experience for me in developing social skills." He thought as he twiddled his fingers around.

Keir tried to get Miseno out, before giving up and looking up at some other guy.
He had dark, charcoal black hair to his shoulder that contrasted to Keir's more grayish hair. He looked like the basic definition of insecure.
"Hey buddy! I'm Keir! Where's your Pokemon? if you don't have one ask him!" Keir exclaimed, oblivious to how he may be overwhelming him.
He brushed his choppy bangs out of his face, excited to finally travel like his father, and mother.

Aleister slightly jumped out of his seat after the trainer with the Corsola greeted him. After understanding where he could get his Pokémon, he felt a bit more relaxed. "... um... thank you, Keir.... I-I'm Aleister.." he said as he got up. He looked at the Pokeballs and selected one of them, which was a Joltik. After the Joltik was released from its Pokeball, it tried to climb the leg of Aleister. Of course, Aleister smiled and picked it up. "H-hello little guy. I-I'll call you... Anasi." The trainer told the Pokémon. Joltik smiled and returned to its ball.

"Cool. I like him!" was Keir's simple answer, before replacing every face in his drawing with Corsola faces and...oranges?
He began lining the piece. Despite his excited nature, art was a good focusing outlet for him. He got ink on his hands, but didn't mind.

"Well, it seems like everyone is here, so I minus well start this. Everyone, please take a seat while I'm talking." Professor Cedar said, as two other assistants appeared in the room. "They're here to help explain things," he added, "please be quiet now, thank you.."

Jaiden turned off his cellphone, turned off the music, and put off his earbuds and listened as the Professor began saying, "I thank you all for coming! We have important information about the region for you that might help you in your journey. But first, here are some pokeballs that are used for catching wild pokemon." Assistants of the prof. gave everyone 3 pokeballs.

"Normal pokeballs aren't the biggest level of the pokemon-catching-balls, or whatever you call them. They'll help in the beginning of your journey since most Pokemon here in this area aren't at their strong level at all yet." he continued.

Jaiden listened carefully, while his pokemon played in his backpack with a Pumpkaboo which didn't seem like his. He looked at his backpack to put his phone away too see that. "Hey, stop.." he whispered, managing to get the Pokemon out of his backpack.

Shade turned off his phone, and pulled out his Game Boy Color, then noticed Pumpkin being taken out of Jaiden's backpack. He used his right hand to stop Jaiden from touching Pumpkin, while he turned on his Game Boy Color with his left hand, which had a game in it called Pineco's Revenge. Pumpkin jumped on his lap. Shade listened to the whole presentation, while taking out a sketchbook and drawing blueprints for a Poke Ball of some sort. He made sure his hood was up, and it was. "Phew..." thought Shade, knowing that he wanted to avoid that catastrophe that happened 2 years BEFORE he went to Kanto, then to this region. He wouldn't talk, he would try to hide anywhere, he was trying to be mysterious. He thought of his friends there.

Tori took her seat while she comfortably let the Cyndaquil lie in her lap, as she noticed that an assistant gave her three Poké Balls. She neatly placed them into the proper pocket of her bag where her other Poké Balls were, as she calmly patted the Cyndaquil on his stomach after she closed her bag. She noticed a boy that got out a Pumpkaboo from his backpack, as the Cyndaquil's attention was more focused on keeping himself awake as long as he could. He silently listened to the Professor while giving a bashful nod after hearing the last part. His back was a lot warmer than usual, as he resisted the urge to flare up his back after recalling what happened a few weeks ago when he accidentally did.

In the interim, the mysterious Pokémon carefully tiptoed into the Laboratory and hopped past some crates and counters to conceal himself from any potential wanders that could be around at any corner. He took a brief peek around the corner he hid behind for some brisk seconds, as he saw who appeared to be the Professor explaining everything to the trainers that were within the area. He hastily fluffed up his frubbles and carefully placed a liberal layer on his head to mask his entire face to the point where his big, yellowish eyes were only visible. He noiselessly hopped around towards a room and looked up at the sign above the room that read, "Lab Store."

He discreetly pulled out a note that was hidden within the middle of his frubbles, unfolded it and carefully read:

As you have scratched my back in time of need, now I shall scratch your's within the time of convenience. The door to the storage, which they often call it as "Lab Store," has quite the security here. There's usually a record that the staff has to fill out before they can take and store things there, since there's quite a bit of chemicals and other things that can really ruin someone's day if they're played with.

Luckily, I happen to be the cute little Eevee that belongs to one of our lovely assistants for the place, so I already know a lot about this area already. The door requires either two passcodes to input or a key card that the staff has.

I'm sure that grabbing a key card is going to be a huge pain since I've noticed that there are lot of new trainers with the Professor today. I already know the passcodes for today, so here goes...

The first passcode is 354118, and the other is 815185. Input them both within ten seconds and press the green button after you've entered both passcodes. If you fail three times then the alarm goes off and I'm sure you know what happens next. I hope that this asset will be worth the troubles that you pulled me out of from the week before.

He carefully folded up the note after memorizing both passcodes and secretly placed it back into his frubbles. He looked over at the doorknob that was out of his reach, and thought, "Well, I guess I gotta be a bit creative if I wanna get the thing that I need to get for my next plan. Let's just hope that it doesn't go like last time."

Keir wasn't stupid, he at least knew what Pokeballs were for. Ignoring the Professor, Keir continued to color in his piece.
He slipped the Pokeballs in his bag, trying to cram them in with various art supplies crowding his bag. Watercolors, sketchbooks, copic markers, Prismarina pencils, oil paint, pencils, and liners filled every nook and cranny, and that was only his travel art kit!

Getting bored of Professor Cedar, he decided to begin painting on the seat. He covered it in Pokeballs, happy to be painting. He loved making murals.

Well, it was illegal, but...

Shade thought he saw a pokemon go down a hallway. He couldn't recall who owned it so he followed it, trying to hide in the shadows, taking his pokemon with him, who were as quiet as he was. Shade hid in an unsuspecting corner, out of sight--so he wouldn't be seen. He hid behind a few crates, and looked around. There was a strange door with a sign on it that read, "Lab Store." How odd! It was strange, even stranger than him. He watched the mysterious pokemon. If the pokemon ever tried to look at him, he would try to play dead, or look like he was asleep. Shade stuck a note on his head, saying "Do you need some help? I'm mysterious too" and lied down, pretending that he was asleep.

Before the peculiar Pokémon was able to even have his first attempt at opening the door, he felt something on his head. He quietly grabbed the object, only to discover that it was a note that was not his. After swiftly reading the note, he could not seem to grasp the message effectively, since no one seemed to exactly offer him assistance; especially in times of stealth. He discreetly placed the note away in his frubbles along with his other one, as he did not seem to nowtice the boy behind him that was feigning sleep. He quietly hopped up to the doorknob, held against it with all his might and entered in the two passcodes that he flawlessly memorized with ease. He firmly pressed the green button, as a brief beep could be heard.

The door gave way after he released his grip from the doorknob, as he quietly went inside the room and surveyed the area for the item that he needed to grab. Time was surely not on his side, as he knew that eventually someone might come over to get at least a few needed chemicals or other things for their possible, daily work. He found a decent sized vial full of yellow powder locked away in a ca medical cabinet whose red sign read in bolded letters, "DANGER: HAZARDOUS CHEMICALS, HANDLE WITH CARE." There were other vials and canisters that were safely resting on each of their respective shelves, as he took a close look at the vial and carefully studied its label to analyze its contents. After a close inspection, he found out that the vial contained trinitrotoluene, a chemical compound that he was very familiar with and one that was considered to be his best friend in sending out a message to others. He quietly drew his blade and inserted the end into the keyhole and made a twisting motion to force the cabinet's lock open. After a few attempts of twisting and turning, the lock eventually gave up minutes later and a faint click echoed. He sheathed his blade and quickly got the vial he needed, as he swiftly shut the cabinet with zero noise. He briskly made several hops towards his way out of the room, as he closed the door when he was outside with the vial safely hidden in his frubbles along with his other two notes.

He wiped the slight sweat that was starting to form near his head, as he made his way over towards where he came in the Laboratory with extreme haste, as he hoped that no one spotted him on his way out. He promptly hopped over towards some bushes that were near the place, as he took some silent breaths and thought, "Man... that was quick, let's just hope that nobody saw me or I could be in big trouble. I hope that I can make it over to that other town by tomorrow, otherwise the party might be a little late."

"Well, enough about the PokeBall thingies, let's get on to the point. Once you arrive to Route 800, there'll be two pathways. You can choose either one. The one on the left is called Juieyel Road. It connects to the east side of some routes and cities until Iaq Town. Juieyel Road has Dragon, Flying, Fire, and Ice types there commonly. It is known as 'Gold Glare' to some," the professor said as an image on the screen displayed. It was the route of the road, which showed the east side of some of the routes and cities. "And, we also have Kieno Road. It's on the west side of the region that ends up until Iaq Town, like Juieyel. Psychic, Dark, Fairy, and Grass types are common. It's known to some people as 'Mysterious Trail'."

Another picture on the screen showed Kieno Road. Jaiden couldn't decide which one he should go through, but was disturbed by a sudden notice of a Pokemon in the hallway.

Micheal had managed to fall asleep through the entire pokeball lecture when he heard talk about dragon types and realized he had three pokeballs. "Huh?" He asked drowsily. He had remebered that he already had two pokemon of his own and then realized why he went to the lab in the first place. "Yeah are we done here or can I go down Gold Glare or something like that." Micheal asked as he yawned.

As the Froakie got out of the bush after taking his brief break, he noticed a woman in a blue uniform with an Arcanine; the two appeared to be moving towards him as if they had something to settle. The Arcanine barked, "Oh look who we have here... we got some fresh meat! I saw you going into that lab like a little hooligan so don't think that you can just get away like in the movies!"

The Froakie replied after feigning his fright, "Oh, how I'm so scared just because a simple device says that I'm supposed to be terrified of a doggy's bark! If you think that you can mess with a little frog just because you seem tough, then I suggest for you to stand down before it's too late to make that choice."

The Arcanine growled, "Tough luck kid! You're mine and you're going down... down to the depths of custody where you belong!" A ball of searing fire gathered in his mouth, as a stream of scorching flames emitted from his mouth soon after in the Froakie's direction. The Froakie performed a swift roll to the right to elude the attack, as he replied, "Man, your aim is terrible, even a baldy old grandma can top that."

The Arcanine screeched, "YOU JUST WAIT AND SEE YOU LITTLE PUNY FROG! I'M GONNA MAKE YOU CRY LIKE THE KID YOU ARE!"

The Froakie gave a concealed giggle towards the Arcanine's beaming red eyes and his fuming ears, as he calmly responded, "Cockiness is only going to get you so far in a fight, and your anger is gonna drive you to defeat real soon I'm sure. How about you just step aside and let me be before you learn your lesson in fighting 101 again eh?" He kept his right hand on the handle of his blade while the woman attempted to ease the Arcanine's utmost rage that was long out of her control.

She noticed the Arcanine relentlessly swinging about at the Froakie, as she glanced over at the Froakie's lighting fast reflexes and thought, "My oh my... this isn't your normal Froakie. He's dodging those attacks like that matrix guy in that movie I saw when I was a kid... but then again, my Arcanine is a bit too predictable anyway."

The Froakie sighed and said to the Arcanine, "Alright, I think that you've had your fun, now let's close this caper shall we?"

An illusionary copy of himself was sent towards the Arcanine while his real self was briefly unable to be seen by the naked eye. He silently drew his blade and thought, "I disappear within the blink of an eye, your eyes are simply fooling you, your time is up doggy."

Suddenly, the Arcanine felt an excruciating pain on his chest after the Froakie struck him with a swift swipe, as he curled in a ball and sobbed in extreme agony! The officer attempted to chase down the Froakie and yelled, "Hey! Stop it right there Froakie! You're not getting away after what you did to my dear Arcanine!"

The Froakie gave off a brief sigh and sheathed his blade, as he replied, "Fro Froakie Fro, Froakie." He grabbed a handful of his frubbles that rested on his chest, as he quickly shook them in a circular motion until they were in a grayish hue.

The Officer gasped at the sight of the peculiar color of the frubbles, as she cried, "What in the world is that?! P- please... whatever you do, don't hurt me with that thing!"

The Froakie gave a slight croak and said in response, "Fro Froakie, Froakie Froakie." He threw the grayish handful of frubbles on the ground, as it dispersed into a thick mist of smoke that concealed the Froakie's getaway. Soon after the mist dissipated within a matter of seconds, the Froakie was absent from his original position. The Officer recalled the Arcanine back into his Poké Ball and stomped towards the Laboratory without a word.

(We are skipping time)

After 25 minutes, the speech was over. Professor Cedar said, "If you are in need of a Pokemon, follow me. If not, you are excused from this place, thank you for coming!" He walked over to the starter room, which was full of first-stage Pokemon.

Jaiden raced down the hallway to go ready, as he finally decided which path. His pokemon wanted Gold Glare, because its full of riches appealed to them. He rushed and ran away from the room, but saw Officer Jenny at the front.

"Jenny, why are you here? Something's wrong? Criminal?" he asked, while Ember played around with Fletchling.

Shade had missed the Froakie type in the password. "Darn it!" thought Shade. He got up and walked around, also leaving the lab. He sat outside, with his Sableye, and his Pumpkaboo. Shade seemed interested in what that Froakie had been doing lately, so he sent Sableye to look for him, while he ran to the Pokemon Centre. While he was waiting, He played Ninja Boy on his Game boy color, and ate a sweet treat.
He thought of the future, and made sure his hood was up. And it was, so he was safe.

Tori got up from her seat after the speech was over, as she calmly walked down the hallway with her Cyndaquil cradled around her arms. She patted the Cyndaquil's head after seeing that he was dozing off, as she noticed that Officer Jenny was at the entrance. She heard a boy asking some questions to the Officer, as the Officer replied, "Well, I am here because I was trying to stop someone from escaping the Laboratory after my Arcanine caught them looking a bit suspicious. Unfortunately, he already defeated him with a swift attack after he managed to dodge all of my Arcanine's strikes. He's a real sneaky one since he's got lots of tricks to use against someone. If you see a small, blue frog with some gray clothes on and having this sword thing, please let me or the other police members know right away."

Tori was silent while listening to Officer Jenny's response, as she said, "So, you're telling me that you're chasing down a Froakie? Well, I can't say anything except good luck since he's able to hop away from others as if nothing happened. I didn't see him unfortunately so I have no idea where he could even be."

The Neourk came out of his Poké Ball and stated with agreement, "Neo Neo!"

Tori giggled at him and said, "Since when were you awake Neourk?"

The Neourk replied, "Ne Neo..."

Tori recalled the Cyndaquil back in his Poké Ball so that he could rest, as she picked up the Neourk and calmly held him in her arms. She said to Officer Jenny, "Well, I don't exactly know what to do if we got a Froakie that's loose and possibly causing chaos here..."

"It shouldn't be a big deal if we're just dealing with a Pokémon that's not even evolved... or at least that's what I think that's how it's supposed to go! You don't worry about a thing, we can take care of that Froakie like he was never there, right Arcanine... Oh wait, I forgot he's not wanting to come out after what happened to him... Aside from that, you can all go on with your normal day here. I'll be going over to the Professor to report what I just witnessed if you'll excuse me," Officer Jenny replied.

"Well, since I've faced a Froakie before and won against it in Kalos, I should maybe have a little advantage. But tricks? Yikes, I need to train for this. Since this Froakie may be a bit greedy, I minus well go down the Gold Glare road. I've heard there is a lot riches, so we'll see," Jaiden said, rushing down the sidewalk. "I'll call the officers if I find them! See ya!"

He arrived in Route 800, which showed two trails, and he went through Gold Glare.

Micheal left the lab with a Shinx and called him Adam as he left for Gold Glare.

"Alright, atom you ready to meet your partner?" He asked the shinx as he released Ralston his Ralts "there best friends already." He said as they shook paw and hand and continued walking.

As Tori already had her Pokémon, she left the Laboratory and headed for Route 800. She saw some Pokémon that were roaming about and minding their own business, as she decided to head through the Gold Glare Trail to not disturb the other Pokémon within the area.

In the meantime, the Froakie was in Route 800 after fleeing from Officer Joy and her Arcanine, as he looked over at the fork that was split into two trails: Mysterious Trail and Gold Glare. Knowing from his friend's advice that Gold Glare had some riches to offer, he decided to tread onto the trail of Gold Glare.

He silently hopped from bush to bush; avoiding contact with the other trainers and Pokémon by all means necessary. He knew that confrontation spilled trouble, after what happened in the last fight he got in. He snatched some sitrus berries that fell from an overhead tree, as he discreetly ate three of them and placed one in his frubbles for storage. He noticed a coin made of pure, twenty four karat gold lying inert next to the tree. He picked it up and its encircling etches read, "La chance apporte le salut." His smile reflected from the glimmering side he faced, as he secretly placed it in his frubbles when none of the other Pokémon were looking.

He climbed up the tree and scouted overhead to get a nice view of the trail. The trail would lead on until it ended at the next city that awaited him. A decent sized warehouse caught his attention, as he thought, "Oh goodie, I suppose that I could always go over to that place right over there to see what's in store. I could always use a couple more things to help myself out and to get my thing working up." He took a short rest on the tree while glancing over at a Fearow that valiantly flew through the skies alone.

Micheal was walking with his pokemon when he saw something he thought was a Noibat sleeping in a tree. "Ralston. Confusion." Micheal told the ralts quietly as he did so the Noibat was still asleep and Micheal threw a pokeball at it. It shook three times and was caught. "Yes three pokemon already!" Micheal said as he Co tinted walking. "Your name is Lancelot."

Shade shut off his Game Boy Color, and walked around. He came to Route 800, and there was a fork in the road. He chose the Mysterious Trail, wanting to catch a pokemon. He felt a bird pokemon land on his head, but he didn't seem to care. He threw a normal Poke Ball at the bird, and caught it. And then he sent it out. It was unlike any pokemon he had seen before. He called it Orcahex. Eventually, he cut through the woods, and fifteen minutes later, he was on the Gold Glare Trail. He saw the Froakie looking at a decent-sized warehouse from a tree, so he went over to the Froakie, which was on a tree, and wrote a note saying, "Can I help you or anything?" and then passed it to the Froakie. Shade had lost his voice several years ago, and he didn't want to fix it with anything, so he got good at writing notes to people. That was his way of speaking.

Last edited:
Jaiden encountered a seal-like Pokemon. It was a Kiuharp, a Gold Glare native Pokemon. It was swimming in a little lake, paddling its arms and splashing in Fletchling's face.

Fletchling growled, heading a Peck towards the seal pokemon that only made a big splash. Jaiden checked his PokePhone and went to the Pokedex app and it scanned the Pokemon. It then said: Kiuharp, the Strange Seal Pokemon. Kiuharp is really soft, and appealing. Its fur can adapt to spring and summer, too. It also has a different form, some legends say. Types: Water and Ice.

The bird pokemon spread its wings and used Double Team by surprise, followed by Peck. All the Fletchlings, including the fake ones, charged, and the Kiuharp was confused. "Pokeball, LET'S GO!!" Jaiden said, while throwing a Pokeball at the Kiuharp. It shook three times, and he succesfully caught it!

Last edited:
The Froakie felt something pushing against his frubbles, as he took the object; only to discover that it was a note that someone seemed to recently passed over to him. After briefly reading the note, he looked down and saw a boy that seemed to be the person that passed over the note. He slowly climbed down the tree and thought, "Who is this boy? Can I even trust him... is he going to tell on me or is he really wanting to work with me? Either way... best to use extreme caution since I don't usually get people asking me this type of thing."

He knew that he could not exactly communicate with other humans, as he glanced over at the mysterious Pokémon that seemed to belong to the boy's ownership. He made his way to ground level and stood some feet away from the Pokémon and quietly said, "I know that I can't exactly talk to him, so I'm going to need your help in case if even writing's out of the picture. So umm, what does he exactly mean by help... I don't usually get this a lot so I might need some clarification or something... I apologize if this seems all of a sudden, but even a little ninja like me can't just speak to humans."

In the meantime, Tori was walking through Gold Glare while the Neourk glanced over at some of the other Pokémon that seemed to be native to this area. His attention was caught by a small, bizarre Pokémon that was sitting several feet away from a bush with some other Pokémon in the area that appeared to be unconscious; as if they were knocked out by that particular Pokémon in a recent brawl. The Neourk pointed his right forearm towards the Pokémon and whispered, "Ne... Neo Neo."

Tori nodded after seeing the strange, bird-like Pokémon crying next to the bush, as she appeared to have her wings crossed and shielding her tearing eyes. She carefully tiptoed towards the Pokémon and softly said, "Hey there little birdy, are you okay? Do you need any help or anything?"

The Pokémon's body was soon engulfed in scorching flames, as she screamed, "PY! PY!" Her glaring, scarlet red eyes stared down at the Neourk that shrunk in terror, as she flew a foot from the ground and fired a ball of searing flames at Tori! Tori swiftly dodged the attack and replied, "Hey! Look at me! There's no need to get angry all of a sudden! Let's just take this easy and talk about what's wrong okay? I understand that you're a bit upset because of what happened earlier, but letting off your steam on me isn't going to help."

She took out a handgun-like device and pointed it towards the Pokémon that was fuming with utmost rage, as she quickly scanned it and all the data was compiled onto a scrollable, LCD screen that popped up shortly after. A robotic voice uttered out, "Pyravi, the Phoenix Pokémon. Native to the region of Camtonia, they are rare in the wild, as they are more seen as being the Fire-type starter Pokémon. It is a fire and flying type and it evolves into Ferlease when it is ready. Its colorful feathers are said to bring fourth luck to the Camtonian citizens and its body will also go up in flames when it is upset. Use extreme care when it is in its state of anger, as its flames are hot enough to melt steel if it stays enraged for too long."

The Pyravi screeched at Tori while its body was getting hotter by the second, as Tori attempted to pacify her as quickly as she could. She sighed after neatly folding her device and placing it away in her bag, as she said to the Neourk, "Okay buddy... listen to me... I think that we might have no c- choice but to use a bit of water to get her to calm down. Listen carefully, I want you to launch some water at her, but not too much please... just a little will do. You got that buddy?"

The Neourk whimpered, "Ne... Neo..." He was placed on the ground, as he hesitantly launched a shot of water at the Pyravi, which missed her by an inch! Some droplets got on her body, which eased her anger in a slight manner. Tori looked over at the Pyravi that was slightly calming down, as she said to the Neourk, "I think that what you're doing is actually helping... do that again please. At least we don't have to hurt someone to get things right like my brother always keeps telling me!"

The Neourk nodded and did the same action again, as the flames on the Pyravi's body soon ceased and she quietly cooed at the Neourk. Her body shook in an unusual manner, as she said, "W- why... why are you helping me? Isn't she just going to make you a slave or something?"

The Neourk replied, "No, she's not going to make you a slave like some selfish trainers do, and I'm sorry for what happened to you earlier... and especially for the fact that I didn't stop it then. Let's talk later once you're in the ball."

The Pyravi replied, "Fine... but that little bear that got away is going to talk to the flames once I find his little moony face again!"

Tori threw a Poké Ball at the Pyravi, as she went inside the Poké Ball after question and did not seem to struggle against it oddly enough. After the usual three clicks of the device, a ding was heard and she silently came back out after Tori placed the ball on her belt holster for convenience. The Pyravi sat on her shoulder, as she quietly said to her, "I think that we should take it easy and relax along this trail for now. We'll talk more about other stuff later okay?" The Pyravi and Neourk both nodded in synchronization, as the Neourk twinkled a wink at the Pyravi. The Pyravi emitted a noiseless sigh and silently sat on Tori's shoulders after the Neourk was picked back up and held in Tori's arms.

Everyone went back into their Pokeballs, while Jaiden studied the lake he caught the Kiuharp. Maybe the Froakie that Officer Jenny maybe was there, but he wasn't sure. He sent his Fletchling to scout the area, as he rest on the soft grass that really felt good.. It didn't feel like grass at all. After a while, he woke up when his Fletchling pecked at him. The bird Pokemon didn't see anything suspicious, so he decided to train his Pokemon for a bit.

Then, it started to rain. "What the raindrop?!" Jaiden said, looking for some shelter. He raced down under a tree, where he looked at saw another trainer looking at something, having a note. He decided to stay under the tree for a bit, since rain was dropping.

Orcahex listened to all of what the Froakie said, and replied saying "It's fine. So how're we gonna do this? My trainer, whose name is Shade, prefers not to speak; so when he says he wants to help, I assume he wants to help in any way he can. He's pretty sneaky." while rubbing against the tree. Orcahex flew up into the tree, and grabbed a few berries. "Also, I'm half ghost, and stuff. You can trust Shade. There's one thing, though..." Orcahex paused. He ruffled his feathers. "...He can't speak. Writing notes is like his way of speaking." explained Orcahex.
Meanwhile, Shade grabbed some berries from the tree he was close to.