• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Neo Kanto Discussion

@E.K.A.N.S. what kind of meta post was that damn.
also, description is good! I should add more to my own replies, work on it more.

and @*that* gay guy , maybe fix the grammar a bit, add periods&capital letters, stuff like that. don't worry that much either, we don't bite.

also, description is good! I should add more to my own replies, work on it more.
You can, but your posts are fine imo. I'm very conservative with my description, doing little of it and leaving only what's absolutely necessary, but this is one of those RP's that demands it. Since it's Neo Kanto, everything's new, needs describing, not like it's the same region where you already know what everything looks like and can fall back on that

Still I'll try not to make posts too long and find a balance

#ComebackSeason
don't worry that much either, we don't bite.

I do.

Last edited:
(God the is gonna suck I'm so sorry)

Chris loved to hang out in the darker parts of the library so this more isolated part of the library was his second home, he felt comfortable with is little magby providing a small flame to read books too. He would imagine great adventures and being a regular kid happily doing things a regular kid would do! Such as hanging out with friends and doing all the fun and stupid things kids do! On a normal day he'd be able to stay in here without anyone bothering him and him not needing to talk to anyone. Unfortunately for Chris, today the happy isolation he had was ended when he heard someone going though books "crap someone is in here" he thought and stood up picking up his magby before calling out "hey is anyone here or is this place actually haunted?"
It only sucks because you wrote it like Chris is in the haunted room, which Casey just left. So there's no way he can interact with you. As you can see he's already gone back downstairs.
he left the ancient room, closed the door behind him, and descended the stairs to check it out at the librarian's desk.
Here's what I'll do though. I'll reply assuming that Chris is somewhere else in the library besides the haunted room, where I can see him. #PowerMove

After I study for this exam. I'm busy but I'll try to get something up tomorrow.

At the end of my latest post, I gave a logical reason for why Chris would tag along, so it doesn't look like I'm asking a random stranger to journey with us just because. He doesn't have to be convinced now. In fact, he could have the night to consider it. Because if he's unsure, some shit will go down in the morning that might convince him to leave Pewter... >:D

Haven’t had a lot of time. Busier irl + everything is making a comeback all at once.

So I didn’t have as much time for this post and made it shorter. Feel free to skip to morning, but if you can please don’t take us outside yet since some shit is supposed to be taking place and I need to set that scene.