• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Neo Demon Hunters(Discussion)

tokkiyo

Previously Tokki_Boki
The hellgates have opened and demons are staining the whole world with the blood of their human victims. An ancient guild of demon hunters soon arises with the pleas of the humans, but will the new demon hunters succeed in the footsteps of their fallen ancestors in order to protect the world?

Official RP
https://pokecharms.com/threads/neo-demon-hunters-official-rp.22390/

Now please take a look at the list of previous demon hunters and choose the hunter ability youd like to inherit.

If all the hunters are taken, I will allow people to be enemy demons in the RP.

Verion: the holder of a holy whip with a poisonous tip that's shaped like a scorpions stinger. This powerful whip, dubbed Gorgon, is able to inject holy water into any demon it finds, and with the right amount of skill the whip itself is able to cut through flesh. Along with the Gorgon, Verion passes down the gift of morphing. With Verion's gift, you are able to change your physical appearance and voice. (Taken @Red Gallade )

Ling: the yang assasin and the owner of Lucifer, the hell scythe. Lucifer is able to harness dark energy and shoot out curved beams that can slice through any unholy being. Besides being able to manipulate dark energy, Lucifer is able to grow more powerful with the more sinful it's owner is. Ling is known as the shadow lord, he was able to control the shadows to his will. And with that gift was able to use the shadow's to travel. Ling was also also the symbol of yang and grew more powerful the closer he was to to his teammate Ayane. (Reserved @Hallowed)

Ayane: the yin angel and the wielder of Kagura, the parasol of emotions. Kagura is a magical parasol that grows in strength when its user becomes more emotional. Unlike the other weapons, Kagura is more of a hassle due to the terms that it has to like its holder and has to see if the owner pure enough to wield it. Ayane was the healer of the group, and so she passes down the gift of life. Even though she had a team to back her up, Ayane always stuck to Ling in order to complete their yin and yang prophesy. (Taken @Tokki_Boki)

Orion: the owner of the holy armor, Surge. The armor can be summoned at anytime and anyplace by its owner. Surge is made up of impenetrable metal and can keep his owner safe in any type of situation. Along with Surge, comes a large lance that is able to shoot out beams of holy energy. Orion had the gift of teleportation, he is able to summon a large magical circle that can teleport him and everybody else to any place that comes to his mind.

Morgana: the spell caster. Morgana owned a cursed spell book that allowed her to cast different types of black magic spells but at the cost of blood. Her book, Embrago, could only be opened by Morgana's blood and will curse anybody else who tries to force it open. The sorceress wields the gift of mental manipulation, allowing her to go into the minds of anyone she chooses. (Taken @Shadow_Pup)

Lionel: the shining protector and holder of Glory, the war axe of justice. Glory is giant hand held double sided axe that is strong enough to even split the earth if used by a powerful user. The giant weapon also acts as a large beacon of light that can shine in any darkness, often used by the team to reunite with one another. Lionel has the ability to summon a holy spirit that can transform from a lion, an eagle, and a dragon when it's at full power.

Rusio: the wielder of Helio, the ring of purifying storms. Helio is a golden banded ring with a gem that can harness any weather and will change the gem's color corresponding to the weather. Helio is a powerful weapon due to it's small size and great power. The powerful ring can only signify the leader of the demon hunter team and can only be held by somebody with a clear mind. Rusio had the gift of of prescience, he was able to see things before they ever happened.

Character Bio Template:
Name:
Personality:
Demon Hunter Guardian:
Weapon:
Backstory:

My Chatacter:
Name:
Minako Seinaru
Appearance: She has long jet black hair and fringe bangs that contrasts her fair, almost porcelain like, skin. Minako also has very dark brown eyes that are almost the color of charcoal. She only stands at 5'0 and has a very petite figure. Her outfit mainly consists of a pastel pink lolita styled kimono dress that ends right above her knees, with a lavender obi. She has pure white knee high socks and white lacy sweet lolita heels.
Personality: Minako is the opposite of her hunter guardian who was sweet and docile, Minako was hot headed and spoiled. She was born bratty and has even quoted on many occasions that she would die bratty too. She was the epitome of a demon child, if things didnt go her way then she would bring hell upon others. But she was also a very elegant young woman, she was calm when she spoke and very respectful unless she was close with that person, then she'd turn into a monster that desired to wreck havoc.
Demon Hunter Guardian: Ayane
Weapon: Kagura, the parasol
Backstory: The eldest child of a wealthy Japanese buisness man and heiress, Minako was born into the life of luxury. But besides money, Minako found joy in dancing. At a young age, her mother taught her how to do ballet and even figure skate. She also strived upon elegance, she wanted everything she did to be as perfect as her.

Once you have been approved by me, you may go to the official RP and start.

Last edited:
Hi there, I remember another certain awesome RP you did and this one also looks interesting, before I make a char, I have two questions.

1: What time period is this set in, modern or something else?
2: May I reserve Verion, wielder of Gorgon?

tokkiyo

Previously Tokki_Boki
Hi there, I remember another certain awesome RP you did and this one also looks interesting, before I make a char, I have two questions.

1: What time period is this set in, modern or something else?
2: May I reserve Verion, wielder of Gorgon?
1. This is set in a modern time period
2. Of course you may reserve Verion

One last question I forgot to ask is what do you mean by his power when it comes to altering his physical appearance; do you mean he can only change to look like another human or can he gain animal/mythical creature like appendages? (minus the latter's magic abilities).

tokkiyo

Previously Tokki_Boki
One last question I forgot to ask is what do you mean by his power when it comes to altering his physical appearance; do you mean he can only change to look like another human or can he gain animal/mythical creature like appendages? (minus the latter's magic abilities).
I mean being able to gain animalistic features is super cool, so all up to you

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Name: Ludovica Greenhardt
Appearance: Ludo is 5'4" with a slim but mature body type. She has ice white hair with turquoise tips and yellow eyes. She wears a black sports bra style crop top under an open red tartan shirt. She also wears blue jean short shorts, black boots, black fingerless gloves and glasses.
Personality: Ludo is usually sweet and gentle, but she tends to put on a tough and cruel facade to keep people from getting to close. She is smart and athletic but has a fear of being drowned and has a tendency to easily fall in love.
Demon Hunter Guardian: Morgana
Weapon: Embrago, the cursed spell book
Backstory: She lost both her parents due to a boating accident when they were on a business trip, Ludo had nearly drowned but the coastguard saved her. She was raised by her nan and grew to become cold and distant towards others.

I'll try not to go overboard with it.

Name: Trent Gordon
Appearance: Standing at 5'11" with Pale skin, a slim yet somewhat fit build, his hairstyle is a Black buzz cut and his eyes are Hazel colored. His attire consists of a wine Red t shirt under a jet Black knee long coat with White fur linings on the bottom, sleeves and hood, Blue jeans and simple Black sneakers.
Personality: Trent is normally a calm and stoic individual who looks like he takes some things seriously, however once you get to know him, he has an equal sense of rudeness and sarcasm, although he tries not to direct it to his friends... much. He can be rather violent when angry and has a soft spot for sweets and cute things. When it comes to women, he has a habit of blushing whenever they compliment him.
Demon Hunter Guardian: Verion
Weapon: Gorgon the holy whip
Backstory: Trent was like your normal individual who did his best to blend in to the background and live a normal life... however his heritage and tendency to act violent got in the way of that. He took his heritage and training seriously, already showing promise... however his bad temper caused a few of his old bullies to end up in the hospital. This light reputation didn't stop him from his dream of living a good life, if it can't be peaceful, it'll definitely be interesting.

tokkiyo

Previously Tokki_Boki
Name: Ludovica Greenhardt
Appearance: Ludo is 5'4" with a slim but mature body type. She has ice white hair with turquoise tips and yellow eyes. She wears a black sports bra style crop top under an open red tartan shirt. She also wears blue jean short shorts, black boots, black fingerless gloves and glasses.
Personality: Ludo is usually sweet and gentle, but she tends to put on a tough and cruel facade to keep people from getting to close. She is smart and athletic but has a fear of being drowned and has a tendency to easily fall in love.
Demon Hunter Guardian: Morgana
Weapon: Embrago, the cursed spell book
Backstory: She lost both her parents due to a boating accident when they were on a business trip, Ludo had nearly drowned but the coastguard saved her. She was raised by her nan and grew to become cold and distant towards others.
Oh my god I love it! Approved 100%!

tokkiyo

Previously Tokki_Boki
I'll try not to go overboard with it.

Name: Trent Gordon
Appearance: Standing at 5'11" with Pale skin, a slim yet somewhat fit build, his hairstyle is a Black buzz cut and his eyes are Hazel colored. His attire consists of a wine Red t shirt under a jet Black knee long coat with White fur linings on the bottom, sleeves and hood, Blue jeans and simple Black sneakers.
Personality: Trent is normally a calm and stoic individual who looks like he takes some things seriously, however once you get to know him, he has an equal sense of rudeness and sarcasm, although he tries not to direct it to his friends... much. He can be rather violent when angry and has a soft spot for sweets and cute things. When it comes to women, he has a habit of blushing whenever they compliment him.
Demon Hunter Guardian: Verion
Weapon: Gorgon the holy whip
Backstory: Trent was like your normal individual who did his best to blend in to the background and live a normal life... however his heritage and tendency to act violent got in the way of that. He took his heritage and training seriously, already showing promise... however his bad temper caused a few of his old bullies to end up in the hospital. This light reputation didn't stop him from his dream of living a good life, if it can't be peaceful, it'll definitely be interesting.
Just as splendid as the last character, approved!

Here is my bio, let me know is anything needs to be changed.

Name:
Tsuna Asher
Appearance: Tsuna is a young man bearing dark brown, uneven spiky hair that compliments his mostly onyx colored eyes, with just a pinch of pine green. He also has slightly tanned skin, and standing at 5’9” he sports an average physique, not too skinny or too muscular.

For his clothing, Tsuna can be found wearing an open, tattered light brown cloak that is sealed around his neck, and extends down, stopping just above his ankles-- akin to a cape of sorts. The cloak is worn over a plain, pastel colored shirt, residing over a pair of slim-fitting, light grey jeans with a black belt, that are wrinkled towards the bottom due to being tucked into his brown combat boots. Finally, he wears a black finger less glove on his right hand.

Personality: Tsuna mainly exhibits two personalities, the easy-going, friendly and forgiving one, or the stern, calculating and merciless one. There isn’t a clear reason as to why he becomes so contrasted, it just depends on the situation and who he’s interacting with, however they do tend to overlap sometimes.
Demon Hunter Guardian: Ling
Weapon: Lucifer
Backstory: Mysteriously being left alone with only his two younger brothers one day, he had no choice but to resort to thievery, which took a toll on his mind. Persuading himself that the sins he’d committed were for the greater good. He always blocked out his heart when he stole, yet was caring to his younger siblings when he brought them food and other stuff. Despite his abrupt new way of living, he still manages to somehow find little joys within it.
--

Just a question, I'm not sure if I missed it, but how did they receive their weapons? Were they chosen by an organization, or did they just acquire them one day?

tokkiyo

Previously Tokki_Boki
Here is my bio, let me know is anything needs to be changed.

Name:
Tsuna Asher
Appearance: Tsuna is a young man bearing dark brown, uneven spiky hair that compliments his mostly onyx colored eyes, with just a pinch of pine green. He also has slightly tanned skin, and standing at 5’9” he sports an average physique, not too skinny or too muscular.

For his clothing, Tsuna can be found wearing an open, tattered light brown cloak that is sealed around his neck, and extends down, stopping just above his ankles-- akin to a cape of sorts. The cloak is worn over a plain, pastel colored shirt, residing over a pair of slim-fitting, light grey jeans with a black belt, that are wrinkled towards the bottom due to being tucked into his brown combat boots. Finally, he wears a black finger less glove on his right hand.

Personality: Tsuna mainly exhibits two personalities, the easy-going, friendly and forgiving one, or the stern, calculating and merciless one. There isn’t a clear reason as to why he becomes so contrasted, it just depends on the situation and who he’s interacting with, however they do tend to overlap sometimes.
Demon Hunter Guardian: Ling
Weapon: Lucifer
Backstory: Mysteriously being left alone with only his two younger brothers one day, he had no choice but to resort to thievery, which took a toll on his mind. Persuading himself that the sins he’d committed were for the greater good. He always blocked out his heart when he stole, yet was caring to his younger siblings when he brought them food and other stuff. Despite his abrupt new way of living, he still manages to somehow find little joys within it.
--

Just a question, I'm not sure if I missed it, but how did they receive their weapons? Were they chosen by an organization, or did they just acquire them one day?

So they're all descendants of the original demon hunters and have had the weapons ever since they were born. Also approved

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
Hey Tokki_Boki! You're alive! Nice to see ya.
Anyway I'm in too many Rps. And that's why I'm joining another, obviously.

Name: Oren Liko
Appearance: Semi dark skin/ Light gray eyes/ Black and very messy hair
Wears a black hoodie and a red undershirt. Also wears ripped jeans and a pair of sneakers.
Personality: Despite growing up in an orphanage, Oren is a happy-go-lucky dude, if not a little bit dense. He's kind and can be a pushover, but he won't tolerate cruel actions against innocents, even though he has a hard time actually killing anyone..
Demon Hunter Guardian: Orion
Weapon: Surge, or the Holy Armour thingy as he calls it.
Lance Secondary
Backstory: Abandoned at a young age, Oren grew up in an orphanage. Normally this would make a kid grow up to be resentful and negative. While this gave Oren a case of low self-esteem he, however, considered it a blessing that he was taken in and cared for. Unfortunately he was never adopted, but he doesn't mind, as it allows him to go around helping people without worrying about his home or getting lost, as the place is huge and crowded.

Hope I did it right

Last edited:

tokkiyo

Previously Tokki_Boki
Hey Tokki_Boki! You're alive! Nice to see ya.
Anyway I'm in too many Rps. And that's why I'm joining another, obviously.

Name: Oren Liko
Appearance: Semi dark skin/ Light gray eyes/ Black and very messy hair
Wears a black hoodie and a red undershirt. Also wears ripped jeans and a pair of sneakers.
Personality: Despite growing up in an orphanage, Oren is a happy-go-lucky dude, if not a little bit dense. He's kind and can be a pushover, but he won't tolerate cruel actions against innocents, even though he has a hard time actually killing anyone..
Demon Hunter Guardian: Orion
Weapon: Holy Lance thingy as he calls it
Backstory: Abandoned at a young age, Oren grew up in an orphanage. Normally this would make a kid grow up to be resentful and negative. While this gave Oren a case of low self-esteem he, however, considered it a blessing that he was taken in and cared for. Unfortunately he was never adopted, but he doesn't mind, as it allows him to go around helping people without worrying about his home or getting lost, as the place is huge and crowded.

Hope I did it right
Yes I'm alive, I've just been super busy with the whole pandemic thing. Anyways you're approved and just a little clarification, the lance thingy isnt really the weapon and instead the armor is. The lance is just an additional weapon for the armor. But I love your character

Also, how fatal is holy water upon demons, is it simply irritating or can it behave like acid to them? Or both but depending on how strong they are?"

tokkiyo

Previously Tokki_Boki
Also, how fatal is holy water upon demons, is it simply irritating or can it behave like acid to them? Or both but depending on how strong they are?"
Well holy water is like acid to any unholy being, so let's make it that its power on a demon depends on how strong the demon is. The weaker the demon, the more instant the kill with holy water is. With stronger demons, it will just be like acid spray that's enough to hurt them but not kill them

That sounds fair, I'm also not gonna allow Trent to shape shift until later and was wondering maybe those powers are the reason those bullies mentioned in his backstory are what got them in hospital.

Basically after the character introductions, there was a large demon residing on a nearby rooftop. One that is clearly stronger than the ones we've already faced, so the demon hunters decided it was best to attack it as a team. There's two main units: the ranged users who'll distract the large demon, and the ones who'll use that opportunity to ambush it from behind.

You can think of this battle as a power flexing/testing moment, haha.

This looks awesome and original! I'd like to join with my character wielding Rusio's power, my bio is in the spoilers. My question is- can you please go into more detail about the rings ability? I'm a bit on the dense side, so I wanted to clarify before I started using it incorrectly. When "harnessing" the weather does that mean he can use it (like control wind or attack with water) or he can change the weather (like literally make it sunny when he feels like it)? Also, my Kazuo isn't exactly Mr. Righteous, so if you're looking for a character with better morals for the role, let me know and I'll change his character.
Also (just get used to my questions because I'm stupid) I'm a bit confused on whether or not our characters know that their 'weapons' come with powers. How would they become aware of such a thing?
Name: Kazuo Osamu
Appearance: Kazuo is a tall and thin young man, looking at least a few years past his actual age. He stands at 6'1, perhaps an intimidating height if he didn't appear to be so thin an fragile. With pale skin and a fair complexion, Kazuo's face is almost pretty aside from the the tired eyes and serious expression. Kazuo's face is thin, with long features including a pointed nose and thin lips. His have a certain adult quality to them, with a reddened tint from too many sleepless nights and hallow-lifeless pupils of a pale gray color. His hair falls perfectly around his face, a dark gray coloring and a simple style. His silky, straight hair is fairly short, kept trimmed close to his head except the few fringes bangs that fall into his eyes. Kazuo almost always adorns a suit, anytime except bed time and while bathing, his basic apparel consists of black dress pants with a matching jacket, and a white collared shirt, he only wears a tie on "business days." Kazuo also sports a pair of brown leather shoes and typically some sort of stylish sun glasses.
Personality: Kazuo is meticulous and absolute, seeming to always be one step ahead of anyone else. He's a natural strategist, always thinking ahead and moving with no room for error. The young man is more mature than most adults, even, choosing to live sentiment out of his life in order to focus on his goals. The boy's head is always ticking, rarely does something happen that he doesn't notice, and yet he'd not one to act on instinct and he'll typically stick things out- choosing to wait and observe rather than strike when he knows he can. Kazuo has a bit of a single-track mind, choosing not to dabble in other's affairs or misfortune, and he never moves without having a goal in mind. In a way, Kazuo can be a bit sadistic, with a fascination for watching others fall. He's typically a quiet character, only speaking in demands or observation and rarely ever offering an opinion, but once someone has piqued his interest he turns into an equally calculated but much more interactive man- much like a cat toying with it's food before delivering the final blow. Typically, however, Kazuo has a simple stoic expression and a level-headed attitude. Though a nearly impenetrable man, Kazuo had one major downfall: his obsession with things going his way. Since he was little Kazuo, has planned all of his actions to the very last detail, predicting various outcomes and countering them with ease; but, in the case that he missed something or something goes wrong the young man falls apart completely going into a helpless panic.
Demon Hunter Guardian: Rusio
Weapon: Helio, the ring of purifying storms
Backstory: Kazuo comes from a line of business men, a real sophisticated crew of haughty upper-class men. His father had little time for him, so as any young child would Kazuo took the little moments he got to learn from the older man. Quickly, Kazuo learned that his father was bland and mindless. He wasn't much a fan of "playing" with other children, perfecting to stick to reading and puzzle games despite his mother's encouragement to go outside. The other man in Kazuo's life was nothing but a distant figure, he never talked to Kazuo but often talked about him to his parents. Some sort of uncle or cousin, he presumed. The man was nothing short of crazy- rambling about demons and guardians, he disappeared from Kazuo's life just as quickly as he came into it, but not before offering the boy a gift: a gold banded ring with a clear gem. As Kazuo grew older he noticed that his father began to spend more and more time with him, frequently asking him about his opinion on big decisions or what stock to sell or who to partner up with. The boy learned quickly, by the age of 11 his father hired allowed him to intern. By the age of 13 he was the vice president of the company. Kazuo didn't make mistakes, he was reliable and constant- more and more his father used the boy and Kazuo wouldn't have wanted it any other way. The man who spent weeks away from home at a time, a mysterious man for most of Kazuo's childhood, was wrapped around the young boy's fingers. When Kazuo was merely 15, two years from present day, his father died of a heart attack. Kazuo immediately rejected inheriting the business- it was below him. He wanted to achieve greater things than what the company had to offer, that was when he recalled the jumbled words of his crazy relative. For many nights, Kazuo sat in his room and rolled the ring in his palm, examining it closely and researching the supposed demons he was warned about. It seemed like something out of a children's book, and yet he figured he best be prepared for if the time ever did come. From that moment, Kazuo adopted a new life- during the day he was an underground information broker, during the night studied demons for hours on end.
Other: Not sure where to put this, but Kazuo also wields a slick dagger hidden inside his jacket.
I also realize that I'm a bit late, i might make it so that Kazuo was just watching the others. Unless you prefer he get into the action, just arriving late. He could come out of nowhere and land the finishing blow on the demon- essentially just stealing everyone's thunder XD.

Last edited:

tokkiyo

Previously Tokki_Boki
This looks awesome and original! I'd like to join with my character wielding Rusio's power, my bio is in the spoilers. My question is- can you please go into more detail about the rings ability? I'm a bit on the dense side, so I wanted to clarify before I started using it incorrectly. When "harnessing" the weather does that mean he can use it (like control wind or attack with water) or he can change the weather (like literally make it sunny when he feels like it)? Also, my Kazuo isn't exactly Mr. Righteous, so if you're looking for a character with better morals for the role, let me know and I'll change his character.
Also (just get used to my questions because I'm stupid) I'm a bit confused on whether or not our characters know that their 'weapons' come with powers. How would they become aware of such a thing?
Name: Kazuo Osamu
Appearance: Kazuo is a tall and thin young man, looking at least a few years past his actual age. He stands at 6'1, perhaps an intimidating height if he didn't appear to be so thin an fragile. With pale skin and a fair complexion, Kazuo's face is almost pretty aside from the the tired eyes and serious expression. Kazuo's face is thin, with long features including a pointed nose and thin lips. His have a certain adult quality to them, with a reddened tint from too many sleepless nights and hallow-lifeless pupils of a pale gray color. His hair falls perfectly around his face, a dark gray coloring and a simple style. His silky, straight hair is fairly short, kept trimmed close to his head except the few fringes bangs that fall into his eyes. Kazuo almost always adorns a suit, anytime except bed time and while bathing, his basic apparel consists of black dress pants with a matching jacket, and a white collared shirt, he only wears a tie on "business days." Kazuo also sports a pair of brown leather shoes and typically some sort of stylish sun glasses.
Personality: Kazuo is meticulous and absolute, seeming to always be one step ahead of anyone else. He's a natural strategist, always thinking ahead and moving with no room for error. The young man is more mature than most adults, even, choosing to live sentiment out of his life in order to focus on his goals. The boy's head is always ticking, rarely does something happen that he doesn't notice, and yet he'd not one to act on instinct and he'll typically stick things out- choosing to wait and observe rather than strike when he knows he can. Kazuo has a bit of a single-track mind, choosing not to dabble in other's affairs or misfortune, and he never moves without having a goal in mind. In a way, Kazuo can be a bit sadistic, with a fascination for watching others fall. He's typically a quiet character, only speaking in demands or observation and rarely ever offering an opinion, but once someone has piqued his interest he turns into an equally calculated but much more interactive man- much like a cat toying with it's food before delivering the final blow. Typically, however, Kazuo has a simple stoic expression and a level-headed attitude. Though a nearly impenetrable man, Kazuo had one major downfall: his obsession with things going his way. Since he was little Kazuo, has planned all of his actions to the very last detail, predicting various outcomes and countering them with ease; but, in the case that he missed something or something goes wrong the young man falls apart completely going into a helpless panic.
Demon Hunter Guardian: Rusio
Weapon: Helio, the ring of purifying storms
Backstory: Kazuo comes from a line of business men, a real sophisticated crew of haughty upper-class men. His father had little time for him, so as any young child would Kazuo took the little moments he got to learn from the older man. Quickly, Kazuo learned that his father was bland and mindless. He wasn't much a fan of "playing" with other children, perfecting to stick to reading and puzzle games despite his mother's encouragement to go outside. The other man in Kazuo's life was nothing but a distant figure, he never talked to Kazuo but often talked about him to his parents. Some sort of uncle or cousin, he presumed. The man was nothing short of crazy- rambling about demons and guardians, he disappeared from Kazuo's life just as quickly as he came into it, but not before offering the boy a gift: a gold banded ring with a clear gem. As Kazuo grew older he noticed that his father began to spend more and more time with him, frequently asking him about his opinion on big decisions or what stock to sell or who to partner up with. The boy learned quickly, by the age of 11 his father hired allowed him to intern. By the age of 13 he was the vice president of the company. Kazuo didn't make mistakes, he was reliable and constant- more and more his father used the boy and Kazuo wouldn't have wanted it any other way. The man who spent weeks away from home at a time, a mysterious man for most of Kazuo's childhood, was wrapped around the young boy's fingers. When Kazuo was merely 15, two years from present day, his father died of a heart attack. Kazuo immediately rejected inheriting the business- it was below him. He wanted to achieve greater things than what the company had to offer, that was when he recalled the jumbled words of his crazy relative. For many nights, Kazuo sat in his room and rolled the ring in his palm, examining it closely and researching the supposed demons he was warned about. It seemed like something out of a children's book, and yet he figured he best be prepared for if the time ever did come. From that moment, Kazuo adopted a new life- during the day he was an underground information broker, during the night studied demons for hours on end.
Other: Not sure where to put this, but Kazuo also wields a slick dagger hidden inside his jacket.
I also realize that I'm a bit late, i might make it so that Kazuo was just watching the others. Unless you prefer he get into the action, just arriving late. He could come out of nowhere and land the finishing blow on the demon- essentially just stealing everyone's thunder XD.
Accepted! I'm so sorry for being so late but I never got a notification

Sorry that my introduction post was so long, I'll have Kazuo either come after or witness the big boy demon being taken down- so he won't actually have a part in it.

tokkiyo

Previously Tokki_Boki
We are on ground level. Oren was the only one who was on top of a building but I'm sure he already went down

tokkiyo

Previously Tokki_Boki
@Tokki_Boki Not really sure where to go next. Should we have someone play the military official? I'd assume they'd come even if not directly contacted.
Actually since @Shadow_Pup messaged me asking if Ludovica could get apprehended by the military and I think that's a good idea to help the story progress. So once she gets finessed, we can maybe go try and save her and then make a deal with the government. 200 IQ right there

So, we got Ludovica apprehended. Kazuo can use his ability to determine the fact she was taken, and the group decides to go after her. Seeing as, from what the other's have said so far, they're pretty much assuming the government isn't gonna be exactly friendly. Upon hearing the news that they took Ludovica- I think it would make sense for them to go in, guns blazing to rescue their friend. But, they all end up losing- mostly because they are outnumbered and less experienced? And then, begins the negotiating?
Sorry for all the questions, I have a thing for planning ahead.

And we can go one of two ways with the military- basically good or bad.
Good military means they agree to assist under certain qualifications. Bad military would establish the government as the enemy, I'm thinking that they would want to just steal the weapons and harness the weapons' powers to rid of the demons themselves.

Last edited:

tokkiyo

Previously Tokki_Boki
So, we got Ludovica apprehended. Kazuo can use his ability to determine the fact she was taken, and the group decides to go after her. Seeing as, from what the other's have said so far, they're pretty much assuming the government isn't gonna be exactly friendly. Upon hearing the news that they took Ludovica- I think it would make sense for them to go in, guns blazing to rescue their friend. But, they all end up losing- mostly because they are outnumbered and less experienced? And then, begins the negotiating?
Sorry for all the questions, I have a thing for planning ahead.

And we can go one of two ways with the military- basically good or bad.
Good military means they agree to assist under certain qualifications. Bad military would establish the government as the enemy, I'm thinking that they would want to just steal the weapons and harness the weapons' powers to rid of the demons themselves.
I think food military is more suited for the situation since who in the world wants to be on the bad side of the only people who can stop the greater threat? And I think the whole getting beaten since we're pretty much newborns in the demon hunting life is a great idea so that we can start the negotiation