• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Nem's Pokemon Review: #38 Dustox.

Okay. Not to be a total prick or anything, but I was just reading "Nem's Pokemon Review" or whatever and was reading the entry about Dustox:

38. Dustox-Venomoth anyone? It kind of scares me, it has creepy eyes. It's "wing" is also peculiar, it's a continuous semi circle. Beautifly is much better visually, but lacks the poison type Dustox has.[What planet are you living on? :-p, Dustox beats Beautifly hands down in looks-Gary]

And well, Dustox doesn't have a "wing". You can clearly see both of it's wings in the show. (Like the episdoe where Jessie uses it in the contest and May uses her Skitty [Disguise the Limit]). Also, here is the Emerald sprite if you don't believe me.

269.png

I truly think you should give Dustox a little more credit. I agree with Gary that it beats Beautifly hands down, and with Nem about those creepy eyes. But it's still cool and has two wings and um yea.

*shuts up* :) Just pointing something out.

EDIT: Got some screenshots.

Dustox-Wing-1.jpg
Dustox-Wing-2.jpg

Oh. Well yea, I understand. I guess I just wanted to show you that it was two because I'm wierd like that. :p

Oh. And by the way, your review is very funny and has me laughing out load occassionally!

Doctor Oak

Staff member
Overlord
Good, We're glad, since that's a large part of the original intention. ^^

I can't wait for Generation 4 so Nem can get stuck into the next set of critters and I can add in silly comments. :D

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Just a word of caution. If you guys are gonna do Gen 4, PLEEEASE wait until the games are out. People always have the tendency to dislike the newbies from looks alone (I'm one of them) :wink:

If I'd gotten my 2 cents into that review I'd so have different opinions on certain Pokemon then others :p *Hugs poor Meganium*