• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Nemesis Generation #016 Sheail

Nemesis

Former Administrator
Welcome back to the Lab! Today, I present Sheail!​

sheail.png
#016 Sheail
Bug/Rock Type​
Snail Pokemon​
The first thing you will notice about Sheail is that it's rather soft body has grown some rather rocky protection, in the former of some stone like plating! My research has shown that this is created from bits of grit and stone that Slail picks up as it moves, and stores ready for evolution.​

Compared to Slail, Sheail's defense is rather high, but the same can not be said for its Special Defense! A strategy I like to use with this particular Pokemon involves the move Curse, which improves the Pokemons Attack and Defense stats in exchange for a reduction in it's already low speed! It's high HP also means that Substitute is a nice addition to this strategy.​

Although we may be able to explain away the growth of the rocky plating through science, Shail's new arms are a bit more of a mystery! It seems rather adapt at using them however, and has even developed a technique of dragging itself along the ground in order to move a little more quickly!​

Sheail evolves from Slail at level 24 and retains the Sticky Hold ability. It does however gain the ability to use moves such as Rock Slide and Earthquake.​

There may not be an installment of the Nemesis Generation tomorrow, but keep checking back for our next Pokemon, Termole!​

Thanks again to Rain!
And now for the Dex Entry for Sheail

016Sheail.png

KoL

Expert FPS Player
Staff member
Seems you've already been warned for abuse of exclaimation marks, MonkeyMan. Glad to see you've learned from your mistake.

Warned, and I suggest you learn from your mistakes this time unless you want a ban in your near future.