• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Nemesis Generation #006 Metcano

Nemesis

Former Administrator
Welcome back to the Lab! I would like you all to meet Pokemon #006 Metcano!.​

metcano.png
#005 Metcano
Fire/Steel Type​
Volcano Pokemon​
The rock shell that Turvolca sported has developed to a solid steel in its' final form of Metcano. The Pokemon uses the gaps in the amour to spew forth fire and lava which is used in its' attacks. During battle, excess flame can be seen shooting from its' tail.​

Like Turvolca before it, Metcano has the Solid Rock ability, meaning it is a hard Pokemon to take down. The added bonus of being a steel type means that it cannot be poisoned, a tactic which would have been effective against the previous form. As with both Turmolta and Turvolca, Metcano does not have an amazing attack stat but can pull off a variety of moves if needs be. Perhaps the best strategy when training a Metcano is to focus on attacks to lengthen the battle and weakening the other Pokemon's stats before making the final blows with a Steel Head or Flamethrower attack.​

Although they look rather intimidating, Metcano are known to be rather caring, particularly towards friendly trainers. It has been said that the oldest Metcano can live for over a hundred years, strengthening its steel hide as it grows.​

The final studies are still being conducted on our next Pokemon, Parrat, so there will be no report tomorrow, but join us in a few days to see our findings!​

Thanks again to Rain!

Metcano's Dex entry

006Metcano.png

Oh god he looks totally badass man. I'm choosing him and I liked how he changed from rock to steel cause i was like oh god it's totally going to get pwnd. Anyways great job just you wrote #005 instead of #006 but whatever totally awesome.