• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Nemesis Generation #003 Samurabbit

Nemesis

Former Administrator
Welcome back to the Lab! Today, I will be showcasing Pokemon #003 Samurabbit!​

Samurabbit.png
#003 Samurabbit
Grass/Fighting Type​
Rabbit Pokemon​
Samurabbit are quite a rare sight amongst large colonies, as they normally reside deep underground, training constantly against each other. They do this in order to be ready in case their burrows are attacked by predators.​

Like its' lower forms, Samurabbit can land powerful attacks with both its' hands and feet, using the Swift Strike ability to cause the foe to flinch. Rather predictably, Samurabbit's signature attack is Leaf Blade, which it uses by utlising the several leafs growing around its' wrists.​

Although a powerful attacker, this Pokemon has rather low defense stats, meaning its' above average speed is a great asset in battle. As well as being able to attack hard and fast, Samurabbit's agility also allows it to run extremely fast and jump large distances. It has been said that it can leap over trees if moving fast enough.​

Join us again tomorrow, when I will be introducing the fire type Pokemon, Turmolta!​

Thanks again to Rain!

Here are the dex entries/sprites for both Buninja and Samurabbit.

002Buninja.png
003Samurabbit.png

Nemesis

Former Administrator
_>

No they don't....Well, they don't now. Thanks for that, saw someone elses typo in the other thread and my mind obviously got confused.

This is a very cool last evolution and it looks really powerful. Although, I thought the ability that has a better chance of making the foe flinch was called sharp strike.

Now that I studied your notes for all of the starters, I (like many others) would pick Florabbit as my starter specially to end up with this guy. Since Gen 3, I have always gone with the fire type because fire is much harder to get than the rest. Plus their high attack was matched to my sweeper techniques. And knowing that Samurabbit is a pokemon set to strike fast and hard before it's low defence could be exploited, this is definately the pokemon for me.