1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Needs new theme.

Discussion in 'Questions and Site Feedback' started by Baby Lugia, Aug 26, 2004.

1. Did I mention that this site needs a Pokemon-ish theme? Teal and grey are getting to me.

Stargrounds likes this.
  2. Doctor Oak

Staff Member Overlord

You'll get one eventually. If you knew how much of a pain in the arse phpBB themes are to do, you'd understand the delay. As soon as one is ready, it'll be up but don't expect any super-fast miracles.

Merciless Medic likes this.
  3. Yeah, trust me, trying to figure out which thing is which on the forum thing is almost impossible. I have no clue how GC doesn't do it.....it so confusing. Maybe you should ask GC to jump in a hole and die.

4. Doctor Oak

Staff Member Overlord

GC < Everything else.

Nuff said.

5. StellarWind Elsydeon

StellarWind Elsydeon Armblades Ascendant
    Staff Member Administrator

Alas, for phpBBs are the evillest thing that ever existed. X_x Not only they are full of glitches as space is full of stars, they're also driven by a warped combination of CSS, demi-warped images and some seriously crazy definitions which not only I don't understand, I don't think I even want to understand. x_X

But Mr. Oak here is doing his best to give those boards their original feel back... With several upgrades we couldn't do when we were all YaBB'd. And I've got some things up my sleeve which could be useful...

Give it time. Soon.... BWAHAHAHAHAHA!

^^

6. Doctor Oak

Staff Member Overlord

Off topic, i wish i could edit my join date. -_-. I am most certainly not over 30 years old.

7. Well, thats because the forum thinks your the grumpy old man, so they helped you get it right....XP!

Ahhh......*glances up* HEY! You edited my post.... :cry:

8. Ah you know, I'm kind of good at web pages and graphic design. Anything I could do to help? Hint hint.

Yeah I know its PHP. I can learn that. No prob.

9. Doctor Oak

Staff Member Overlord

It's ok, I've got my fair share of knowledge over CSS and crap like that and Stel's the design-master. We've got it covered, it's just getting down to doing it that's the problem.