• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Needs new theme.

Doctor Oak

Staff member
Overlord
You'll get one eventually. If you knew how much of a pain in the arse phpBB themes are to do, you'd understand the delay. As soon as one is ready, it'll be up but don't expect any super-fast miracles.

Yeah, trust me, trying to figure out which thing is which on the forum thing is almost impossible. I have no clue how GC doesn't do it.....it so confusing. Maybe you should ask GC to jump in a hole and die.

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Alas, for phpBBs are the evillest thing that ever existed. X_x Not only they are full of glitches as space is full of stars, they're also driven by a warped combination of CSS, demi-warped images and some seriously crazy definitions which not only I don't understand, I don't think I even want to understand. x_X

But Mr. Oak here is doing his best to give those boards their original feel back... With several upgrades we couldn't do when we were all YaBB'd. And I've got some things up my sleeve which could be useful...

Give it time. Soon.... BWAHAHAHAHAHA!

^^

Ah you know, I'm kind of good at web pages and graphic design. Anything I could do to help? Hint hint.

Yeah I know its PHP. I can learn that. No prob.

Doctor Oak

Staff member
Overlord
It's ok, I've got my fair share of knowledge over CSS and crap like that and Stel's the design-master. We've got it covered, it's just getting down to doing it that's the problem.