1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DPPt/HGSS Need Weavile

Discussion in 'Pokémon Trades and Battles' started by MasqueradBltz666, Nov 15, 2009.

1. I need a Weavile that looks like this:

Weavile
    Ability: Inner Focus
    Nature: Adamant
    -Ice Punch
    -Night Slash
    -Swords Dance
    -Aerial Ace
    Item: Icicle Plate
    EV: 252 Def, 100 att, 200 Sp. Def, 8 Spd

I'm willing to trade:
    Blissey LV. 100
    Absol LV. 54
    Swampert LV. 100

PLEASE PLEASE!

2. That's impossible.

You want it to have an EV total of 560 when it is only possible to have a total of 510.

3. Besides, why would you want the Def EV's to be more than the Attack EVs? And surely there are better items than the Icicle plate for a Weavile? Life Orb perhaps?

4. I agree with the EV, as it seems too high for Attack, and a tad low for Defense. Also, it's completely impossible to get it with Inner Focus as it's ability. The only way to get a Weavile with tehse conditions is via Action Replay. Now I don't know the code, and if I did, it would go against the rules to give you it; but I'll search for it.

5. They're right. It is impossible. But, I'm going to be generous and help you out. I'm not giving you the actual Weavile. Again that's impossible. But here's the best one I could think of:

Weavile
    Ability: Pressure
    Nature: Jolly
    Item: Life Orb
    EVs: 40 HP, 252 Atk, 216 Spd (508 EVs)
    Moves: Swords Dance, Ice Punch, Night Slash, Brick Break (Aerial Ace is fine too.)

It's a Physical Sweeper. Use it wisely.