• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

DPPt/HGSS need help for darach

Status
Not open for further replies.
he has a starraptor,empoleon and houndoom.can anyone tell me a good team with good moves?i can get cuz i have every pokemon exept ambipom and the johto pokedex[but i do have tyranitar] :(

KoL

Expert FPS Player
Staff member
Step 1: Improve your spelling/grammar.

Step 2: Show us what you're currently using so far - Pokemon, moves, natures, hold items, everything.

Then, I can help you more effectively.

KoL

Expert FPS Player
Staff member
If you can't even remember the moves, then your advice is worth almost nothing - any team used correctly can defeat almost any opponent, and Darach is no exception to that rule.

Keep up the useless advice Damo121 and you'll be punished for it.

staraptor

fly not used
Brave bird used flying type
heat wave move tutor after obtained national dex
return

Garchomp
outrage move tutor after obtained national dex
earthquake
surf to add variety
dragon rush

infernape

flare blitz
thunder punch
close combat
and another move i can not remember to save the life of me

KoL

Expert FPS Player
Staff member
Since Kazegami18 hasn't been online for almost 20 days now, I'm going to assume he won't be coming back.

Also damo121, your advice is still very flawed - Fly + Brave Bird and a useless Heat Wave on Staraptor, Dragon Rush + Outrage on Garchomp and an almost-as-useless Surf, and an Infernape moveset that you couldn't even be bothered to double-check for the last move. Since you've blown your second chance, a warning is in order.

Topic locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.