1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DPPt/HGSS Need Ditto!!!

Discussion in 'Pokémon Trades and Battles' started by mindless_misfit, Jun 8, 2007.

1. I've already been given a Mudkip (I'm lucky O_O) and a Chimchar so i'm looking for a Ditto =D

Name: Daniel
    Code: 5026-1298-3810

2. NMR

NMR

i have one that i don't need i'm willing to trade it for the tm physchic r rest, if u don't want to trade those than a fossil of armaldo r any pokemon will do

3. Well i dont have any of those, but i could trade you a Bidoof for it (lvl 13 I'm battling it now! lol) and then trade you the egg of any of the three starter pokemon once its done!!

4. NMR

NMR

i'll take the bidoof, doesn't bother me and i have all 3 starters.

5. Alright, could trade you a mudkip egg if you wanted :p

6. NMR

NMR

u can if u want to

7. You'd have to wait untill i've breeded it with the ditto ;-] Ok whats your name and friend code??

8. NMR

NMR

Its david and my friend code should be in my sig, i'll be waitin in the wifi room

9. NMR

NMR

need anything else, btw that ditto has been sitting in the daycare tooo long, lol.

10. Yes it has! LOL Well what would you give me?

11. NMR

NMR

well what is it that u need, like charmander, bagon, combusken haunter, sealeo, r anything else.

12. Charmander would kick arse..x]

This is my dream team

[​IMG]

If you can think of ne better pokemon (Hopefully the same Type though) You can trade me those insted!

13. NMR

NMR

omg i have all 6 of those pokemon, except for pidgeotto (i have a lvl 51 pidgey) and lapras (only have 1), Torterra u have its first stage, steelix, i have, lucario i have the riolu its unevolved form, and spiritomb i have.

14. lol cool, I'd want them to be level 1 thought x]

15. NMR

NMR

hmmm, mite be a bit more difficult but i will breed them and see how things turn out

16. You dont need to!! Could just do with random decent pokemon that i can breed and stuff

17. NMR

NMR

ok, than just give me a few i have to catch a steelix thought i had 1

18. would you be able to give me any of the past starters??

19. NMR

NMR

sure like charmander, bulbasur, squirtle, cyndaquil sure can any of the other ones i don't have

20. could you trade me those??

21. NMR

NMR

sure, i also have a torchic if u want it

22. cool ^_^ I'll repay you after the E4 If you want me too (In masterballs Or Rarecandies..)

23. NMR

NMR

sry don't have cyndaquil i have torchic to replace it

24. NMR

NMR

i'll be in the wifi room

25. Ok im just catching pokemon, May i ask why you are doing this? Not that i mind..but..Why? x]

26. NMR

NMR

well i like to help out, and any time i can i will

27. NMR

NMR

i'm waiting now in the wifi room, my net was giving me trouble

28. NMR

NMR

btw they all have kick butt moves, hope u like 'em.