• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Naruto; the fourth great shinobi war

Shonju left the men to go think of a strategy by himself. "From what i've heard, that guy have a sensory jutsu. And that means we can't sneak inside there. And it also means we can't use decoys. Unless we take help of a Hyuuga and i copy everyone's chakra in my shadow clones and transform into them, but i don't have enough chakra for that. However, we can place these white guys in a genjutsu and make them copy the chakra. Since these white guys can transform into whoever they touch and mimic everything it will give us enough time to get in and we might even be able to get out. Now we only need a genjutsu and five of these white guys. Three for us humans and two for the animals" Shonju thought. That was their plan for getting in but they now needed a plan to get out with the captured shinobi in case things didn't go according to plan. The tigers could carry some of them but not all. Shonju's bears could also carry some of them but the problem is that they can't get out with such an amount. They needed to go back at some point and get the rest but then they would need a new plan. This guy seemed like someone who didn't fall for the same trick twice. But that was a problem for the future.

Shiinji knocked down a few Zetzu's that came too close to the camp but didn't kill any of them. "They might have useful information for us. But we can't get it out of them if they're dead" she thought and dragged the knocked out one's closer to the camp. She made sure to tie them up so they wouldn't be able to absorb anyone.

"What the hell is taking them so long?" an impatient Kyomu complained as he played with the pieces of steak on his plate. "They better not be planning to sneak in here. Fight me head on, you cowards! Me against all three of you!" He leaned back in his chair and sighed. The shinobi he'd captured had been freshly drained of chakra, and he'd sent his bats away. There was not much to do, and even if there were, nothing could distract him from the anticipation of an upcoming battle. He knew Setsumi, Shiinji, and Shonju were coming, and he wouldn't let himself think about anything else until this matter was laid to rest. As soon as Kyomu took care of them, he'd continue doing what he'd been doing and drain more chakra.

He thought about Setsumi. 'What could that girl be doing right now? Whatever it is, you're wasting your time. If you're thinking about our next meeting as much as I am, then nothing else you're doing right now can take your mind off it.'

'I know for a fact... because my blood is pumping, and I'm ready,' Kyomu finished his thought. One of his bats flew into the kitchen and communicated to him that the white-haired Yuki was healing injured shinobi. Shiinji and Shonju weren't with her. "Oh, so you're by yourself now, huh? I guess your friends must have ditched you or something, thinking that you're a traitor. That's what you get... for sympathizing with a criminal like me," Kyomu sighed. "But... I'm thankful to you for it." He didn't know how things were now between Shiinji and Setsumi, whether they were still on speaking terms, or whether they still had anything to discuss. And frankly he didn't care. If they doubted each other, they'd be much less coordinated in battle and easier to defeat.

'Stead of treating the shinobi out there, why don't you come and help the ones in here? Don't keep me waiting, Setsumi.' Kyomu dismissed his bat and sent it back outside to resume the secret mission that he'd given his summons when Shiinji and Setsumi were last here.

Shonju approached Shiinji to talk to her about his plan to get inside. He also told her about the problems and risks. Shiinji nodded and walked over to the Zetzu she captured.
"I caught some of these when they got too close to camp. Now we only need a Genjutsu to control them with. Do you know any? Or do you know anyone who use Genjutsu?" Shiinji said.
"I don't. That's a problem. And since you ask me about it, then i assume you don't know any Genjutsu either?" Shonju said. They were friends but they didn't know everything about each other's abilities and therefore they asked each other this.
"No i don't. Maybe Setsumi does. She's healing some of the injured. Come on. Let's go talk to her" Shiinji said. She hurried over to the medical ninja in the camp and began looking around for Setsumi.

(Sorry i don't interact with you yet @E.K.A.N.S.)

Setsumi stood up with a faint smile on her face sense she healed a decent amount of injured shinobi which meant that she was saving lives, "not all Yukis take lives" Setsumi whispered to her Tigress who noded her head in agreement. She then walked out of the tent in search of her black haired friend, "I wonder where Shinji is" the heiress wondered but her mind soon wandered to Kyomu, "I wonder what he's doing, I wonder if I will be able to fight him" Setsumi questioned herself

"You will be able to fight him if you come with us. Shonju's got a plan to get inside" Shiinji said from behind Setsumi and smiled. Shonju appeared just seconds after.
"Yeah. But the problem would be to get out again. But first things first, we need a Genjutsu to use on these white guys. That way we can control their every movement. We're gonna have them absorb a little of our chakra so they're gonna mimic us and that way create a diversion so we can get inside. Unfortunately, neither i or Shiinji know any Genjutsu. So we wonder if you can help us with that. Can you or should we go look for someone else?" Shonju said.

"Well my mom taught me a bit of Genjutsu when I was younger but she could no longer teach me sense father thought it was unfit for the heiress of the Yuki clan to use Genjutsu but either way I still remember" Setsumi stated.

Kirin looked up at her owner with worried eyes sense Setsumi was not used to using Genjutsu sense the white haired girl was trained to assassinate with her jutsus not distract

"That's good. Come with me then" Shiinji said.
"Only problem then is that you won't be able to follow us inside until you release the Genjutsu. But if you release it when they approach the whities and then go inside with that snow Jutsu that you've used to teleport then you should be good" Shonju said to Setsumi and followed Shiinji

"That's a bit confusing but okay" Setsumi mumbled as she followed right behind them while Kirin walked next to the heiress with a concerned look

Setsumi looked at Kirin and smiled "Kirin I'll be fine" she whispered but all the tiger could do was nodd her head and growl

Shiinji showed the way to captured Zetsus. There were seven of those things so they would be able to cover all five of them and leave two behind to get information out of.
"Setsumi, be ready with the Genjutsu. Now!" Shiinji said and poured some water over the five Zetzus they needed because they were unconscious. They immediately woke up. Shonju made some shadowclones to restrain them.
"This is all i can manage for now. We need to recover with our food pills quickly after they absorb our chakra" Shonju said. Shiinji nodded and summoned her foxes in case Shonju's clones wouldn't be enough.

Setsumi did the needed hand signs and the Genjutsu instantly took effect. "You guys need to hurry and go I can only hold this Genjutsu for a limited amount of time" Setsumi stated as she started to wince in pain sense she wasn't used to using this jutsu

"Wait, if you can't use it without feeling pain, maybe we should find someone else?" Shiinji said worried as she saw Setsumi wince.
"We don't have time, Shiinji. Just do it" Shonju said and pushed Shiinji to one of the Zetzu and went for another one himself. They grabbed both of them and absorbed some of the chakra before they released them.
"Now we need to take food pills" Shonju said. His shadow clones dissapeared in smoke and he regained some but not all of his chakra. Shiinji's foxes dissapeared too. They both took some food pills to regain that chakra. Then they grabbed one Zetzu each and moved one over to Setsumi and one to Kirin. Miiki cautiously walked over to the fifth one and let it absorb some of his chakra.

(sorry I didn't get any notification on this and when I did it was already late at night and so I fell asleep and forgot about this for weeks)

"Shinji I'm running out of chakra as it is, I don't know if I can let one of those things drain any" Setsumi stated as she felt her body get weaker and weaker. "Shinji I need to release the genjutsu, I'm sorry if I couldn't help with this but like I said before genjutsu is not my strong point".

Kirin walked over to a Zetsu and willingly let the monster drain some of her chakra but she then looked over to Setsumi and knew her master would collapse soon, her master was a very talented shinobi in fact she was a prodigy but the clan heiress sometimes didn't think about herself and in the end will be in more pain than she should normally be just so she can prove herself to the clan and to the people of the hidden leaf

(Shit! Sorry! I told you that i was gonna continue the rp @E.K.A.N.S but things happened and i forgot for a moment. Sorry!)

"Then don't push yourself. We'll find someone who is good with genjutsu" Shiinji said, picked up a food pill and offered it to Setsumi so that she could regain her chakra.

Shonju began looking around for someone else who could use genjutsu. He didn't know anyone else that could use genjutsu. The best genjutsu user of the leaf was still in the village. She couldn't come here because she was pregnant. So who?

Setsumi released the genjutsu before falling to the ground. As she layed on the ground she looked up at Shinji and whispered "Mama, get Mama she can do a genjutsu" the heiress then got a sudden flashback to when her mom taught her how to do a proper genjutsu. Setsumi hoped and prayed that her dad would let his mom go if Shinji chose to go fetch her mother from the clan house but she knew the chances were low sense her father doesnt want her mom to fight anymore sense she's supposed to be the "Lady of the Yuki clan" which pretty much means that your only purpose is to sit around and look pretty not go into battle which was stupid sense her mom was a talented shinobi.

Setsumi stood up and happily took the food pill from Shinji before placing it in her mouth and consuming it, she slowly regained her chakra which caused Kirin to sigh in relief. "Forget my plan about bringing my other here I came up with a better idea, instead of using Genjutsu which I am not talented in why don't I just use my Blizzard jutsu again to cause a diversion and an upside to this is that I can perfectly control it and it won't drain my chakra as much" Setsumi stated which was actually a bit of a lie sense she doesn't really know how to control the blizzard but hey it's not like just anybody can control a giant storm sense the storm itself has a mind of its own sometimes