• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Naruto; the fourth great shinobi war

The little fox jumped out of the bushes and told Shiinji about the boy's actions.
"Good job. Keep watching over him with the same instructions as before" Shiinji said. She sliced down another enemy but some other Zetzu got her arm and tried draining her chakra. She quickly punched it in the face and continued slicing other Zetzu

Kyomu returned to base and was greeted by his men. "Here, take this food and prepare it. Feed our captive shinobi their evening meals and make sure they get to bed. It's late and I'm out." With that the silver-haired jonin went to bed himself.

He awoke three hours later with his chakra fully replenished. "Guess it's time... Summoning Jutsu!"

Kyomu summoned all ten of his bats and took his shirt off. "You know what to do! Don't hold back!"

All ten bats bit into him and he screamed in excruciating pain. The room was pitch-black so their powers were at their strongest. His fully replenished chakra would be drained in 15 minutes. As time went by Kyomu began to foam at the mouth, and his eyes rolled back in his head. He was convulsing.

He finally passed out from the pain when it was done. The shinobi serving him ran into the room with a scroll ready, and the bats sealed the absorbed chakra within. The men took the scroll to the basement.

They were used to this. Kyomu did this to himself every night, because he needed to amass large amounts of chakra from various sources. And he was no exception.

Setsumi finally reached the battlefield, she then got off Kirins back before letting the fox that she was holding back down to the ground so he could be with Shinji. Setsumi and Kirin then approached Shinji ready to fight, "Shinji I hope my absence wasn't too much of a burden" Setsumi stated as she held one kunai in each hand

"It's alright. It wasn't. I've placed out one fox to keep an eye on that boy and to report to me whenever the boy do amything suspicious. Also... i want to know why you went back to your clan instead of receiving medical treatment from these shinobi. Why is that?" Shiinji said curious while stabbing another Zetzu in the head. These things were weak but they overwhelmed the shinobi with numbers. Not very good.
"Could you possibly summon something to help us out, Setsumi? I did regain some of my chakra but not all of it so i can't use a lot of ninjutsu now" Shiinji said.

When Kyomu woke up, he was resting in his bed. He must have had a sliver of chakra left when he passed out. Anyone would die if they lost all their life energy, and his bats could sense that. So they left him with enough chakra to live but not enough to stay conscious.

He had again regained most of his chakra, but he would not be needing it now because he was going out to practice simple taijutsu. It was dark outside, and between the distant fighting and the sounds of night the only other noise that could be heard for hours was the thud of Kyomu's kicks and punches on the trees outside his base. He had to get stronger without using Chakra Surge.

Kyomu was covered in sweat when he went back inside, and the only moment of rest that he gave himself was a brief reflection on what the future held. 'If the Infinite Tsukuyomi succeeds and the God Tree absorbs everyone's chakra, it'll take years for it to produce a chakra fruit. There has to be a faster way,' he thought as he got dressed, 'but for now I'll just stick to draining.'

Which is exactly what he planned to do to a nearby encampment of Allied shinobi. He disguised himself as a medical ninja and wove hand signs in advance. Kyomu entered a tent under the pretense that he would heal the wounds of the shinobi inside.

"Thank you... I've been fighting all day," the man sighed in relief, welcoming the silver-haired man at first. But when Kyomu placed a hand on his forehead, the shinobi got a closer look at his headband.

"Hey... you're not from any of the Five Great Shinobi Nations..." the man eyed him suspiciously.

"No, but your mother told me to take you home. False Memory Jutsu."

Last edited:
Without the boy noticing the fox, it had followed him to the ninja encampment. It observed the boy's actions and then ran back to Shiinji to tell her about it. It jumped out of the bushes again and told her what the boy had done. It hadn't seen everything but told Shiinji what it saw.
"Setsumi, that boy have gone to a nearby ninja camp. I don't know what he's planning but i think we should check it out. Are you coming?" Shiinji asked. She sent her foxes out beforehand, one with the message that there was an infiltrator in the camp and that the foxes probably could recognize the infiltrator's scent and point him out.

Name: Shonju Hatake
Sexuality: gay
Pets: none
Class: shinobi, jonin
Summonings: two bears
Chakra natures: lightning, earth and explosion
Jutsu type: ninjutsu
Special jutsus: Chidori, Shockwave Jutsu, Kage No Bushin Jutsu (shadow clones), Earth Explosion Jutsu, Mud Spear Jutsu and Summoning Jutsu
Appearance: white short hair, white t-shirt and jeans. Tall and muscular. Carries the allied shinobi forces symbol in a headband
Personality: calm and collected
Backstory: will be revealed.

Shonju saw the foxes approach their camp. He recognized them instantly. This was Shiinji's foxes. One of them approached him with a message. Shonju grabbed the note and read it. He sighed. An infiltrator? If the other's around here find out there'll instantly be chaos and everyone would accuse each other. He decided to keep it to himself until the foxes had pointed out the person. A man in this case. He told them to try point him out and they began sniffing the guy out

Before leaving the heiress used her summoning jutsu and two other tigers a bit bigger that Kirin appeared, one with orange fur and black stripes and the other with Black fur with bluish black stripes. "Kirin, Zahir, and Niro I need you three to go ahead of me and assist Shinjis fox" Setsumi ordered and the three tigers noded their heads before sprinting back to the direction of the camp with Kirin leading them. "Shinji my tigers are going and trust me their enough, I need you to stay here and take care of the enemies, I have unfinished business to take care of" the girl muttered before dissapearing into a swirl of white rose petals

Kyomu peeked out of the tent to see if there was anyone outside, and there was. A man accompanied by foxes. 'Could he be a friend of that black-haired girl? Whatever, I'm not sticking around.'

They were tracking his scent, so he left his headband in the tent to throw them off and snuck out the other end into the forest. The shinobi he had placed under a genjutsu followed him to his base, where Kyomu would drain his chakra.

"Oh, alright..." Shiinji said rather disappointed when Setsumi disappeared but still went on with the tigers. She wanted them to catch the boy and imprison him. And maybe interrogate him for any valuable knowledge he could give them on Orochimaru's right hand man Kabuto as it was he who was controlling the Reanimation Jutsu HQ warned about. Shiinji followed the tigers to the camp and began searching for the boy

Shonju walked inside the tent where the foxes led him and found the headband. Clever move. This would cause the foxes to lose track of the guy for some time. All he could do now was to wait for Shiinji to come help. She knew more about tracking than he did

Setsumi reappeared back in the land base. "I have to set these people free no matter what" she whispered as she started to sneak around but sense she didn't really know the place she soon became lost, "I kinda wish Kirin or Zahir were here" Setsumi thought as she continued to look for the imprisoned shinobi

((Deleted this post several times to add stuff))

Kyomu walked the halls of his base with the brainwashed shinobi in tow. He met with one of his men in an empty room with an operating table. "Chain him up, and let's get this over with. Before my jutsu wears off."

"Sir, you should know that we've spotted an intruder," the lesser ninja informed Kyomu. "A girl with white hair."
"Is she alone? And which way did she go?"
"Yes, sir. She appeared out of nowhere and wandered deeper into the base."
"And did you stop her?! She'll reach the basement eventually!" Kyomu shouted.
"The basement is the most heavily guarded-"
"Why don't you take care of this one," Kyomu said impatiently as he handed his captive over to the lesser shinobi.
"I'll tell the men to lock all doors," he replied.
"Leave her to me," the silver-haired joined told the man before he disappeared into the depths of the hideout. 'I won't make the same mistake I did last time.'

The halls grew dimmer and dimmer, even though Kyomu had only been running for about 5 minutes. But Setsumi's white hair stood out even in the darkness. He quickly wove the hand signs for his Beam Lightning Jutsu.

"You're gonna stop right there or I'll blow you to kingdom come."

Last edited:
Setsumi stopped in her tracks before sighing. " You know I can dissapear whenever I want so you might as well forget I'm here" Setsumi stated as she turned around and gave Kyomu a fake smile. I have only one animal at my disposal to summon, I have to think about my every step the heiress thought as she stopped herself from attacking. "I didn't come here to fight, I came here to talk"

Talk? He couldn't contain his laughter. "Of course you didn't come here to fight, after what happened last time! But to talk? That's why you're here?"

Kyomu's laughter settled into a smirk. "Well let's hear it, ice queen," he said, genuinely amused. "I've got plenty of time."

Setsumis fists clenched in anger as she gritted her teeth but she calmly breathed in and out before placing the fake smile back on her face, "I wanted to know why your taking peoples chakra to restore something?" Setsumi stated as she recalled what he told her before

His smirk faded and his expression turned serious. He hadn't yet told anyone on the outside his motives, and to all the bounty hunters, shinobi, and others who pursued him, he was a mystery. So Kyomu told her cautiously, "Knowing that won't change anything. I'm still your enemy, and you're still mine..."

Last edited:
"Enemy or not, I just want to know why your doing this, please I just want to know" Setusimi pleaded as she took a step closer to the male. "Help me understand" The girl begged

Setsumi's sincerity caught Kyomu off guard. People had always regarded him as the enemy, so he got used to playing that role. No one had ever asked his motives, his reasons for doing what he did. He sighed, not because he was irritated, but because he was ready to get something off his chest.

"All right, I'll tell you. Come with me." Kyomu led Setsumi into the kitchen, where there was a large table with two chairs. "Have some tea, there's a lot to say," he offered, pouring two cups and setting them down on the table. A small gesture of kindness because she actually cared. "Adjust the temperature however you like," Kyomu told her, knowing that she could with her ice chakra.

The silver-haired young man sat down opposite Setsumi and told her everything. "The first memory I have is of falling from the sky and landing in a forest. That was 5 years ago, and I don't remember anything before then. But I knew I wasn't normal, because wherever I went there would always be someone pledging their loyalty to me, claiming that they've awaited my arrival for a long time. Wherever I 'arrived' from..."

He continued. "What I'm saying is... what I've been told... is that I'm not from this world. I'm from a place called the Village Hidden in the Scrolls. An alternate dimension that's vastly different from this one. The village is a lone sky island that floats above miles and miles of ocean. And it's currently facing a threat greater than the ongoing war in this world."

Kyomu paused so Setsumi could follow along, because it was a lot to take in. "The oceans surrounding my village are infested with creatures whose power rivals the tailed beasts of this world, but there are several of them. Every day these sea monsters leap from the waters below and attempt to swallow the sky island whole. These creatures evolve rapidly, reaching new heights each year."

Setsumi claimed she wanted to understand him, but Kyomu doubted that she could. He knew this was hard to believe. "Humans evolve slowly, so the people of my world can't compete with these beasts and will soon be wiped out. It's like the gods don't want humans to exist there. They've only survived up until now because the village head, the Kyomukage, has kept the island afloat using her chakra. And she raises it higher and higher each year to escape the beasts, though it puts enormous strain on her body. In a few years she won't manage."

"But there's hope. She developed a jutsu that would open a rift in space and allow one to travel between worlds. The Kyomukage was already using up enough chakra keeping the village afloat, so she couldn't open the rift wide enough to push the entire island through to this world."

"So when I was born, Lady Kyomukage began sending the most skilled shinobi in our village to the new world through the rift. Their mission was to study this world and develop a jutsu to open the rift from the other side. One that's large enough for the entire island to pass through. But when the shinobi got here, they found that they were much weaker in this world than their own. Their chakra reserves were greatly diminished."

Kyomu held an empty teacup in his left hand and the one he was drinking in his right. "Think of it this way," he demonstrated. "When you pour tea from one cup to another, there's heat lost in transfer. The tea's cooler in the second cup. Same principle applies to traveling between worlds. There's chakra lost in the transfer, and you end up weaker in the next world. That's why my men are so weak."

"To prevent the same thing from happening to me, Lady Kyomukage began sealing my chakra into scrolls ever since I was born, and the shinobi she sent to this world would take the scrolls with them. So when I came of age and got here myself, I could regain the chakra I lost by releasing it from the 200 scrolls brought here using my Chakra Surge. If I do that too often and defy the physical limits that this world has placed on me, I could die..."

Kyomu relaxed a bit, because his story was nearing its conclusion. "I lost my memory when I traveled between worlds. I came here when I was 13, no idea who I was, and worked my ass off to become a jonin. When I met the Kyomukage's men, they filled me in about my past and became my followers. They had perfected the 1000-handsign jutsu that would save the village. I just needed to amass enough chakra to perform it."

"I've tried obtaining it through peaceful means. Setting up chakra donation centers in Iwagakure. But charity only got me so far, and soon the war broke out... I didn't have much time to accomplish my goal," Kyomu explained.

"That's why I've been taking shinobi hostage and draining their chakra! That's why I'm siding with Tobi and Madara! If I can tap into the chakra drained from everyone caught in the Infinite Tsukuyomi, I can save my village! The place I lived before I lost my memories! The Eye of the Moon Plan has to succeed!" Kyomu told Setsumi passionately. "Lady Kyomukage has the power to restore my memories..."

"I've given you plenty of reasons to hate me, but this war is just a means to end. I need chakra, and I don't have much time. I drain myself every night and endure excruciating pain, because I'm willing to lay down my own life in pursuit of my goal."

"I have no past and no future. I don't know who the hell I am," Kyomu confessed. "In this world, I'm a wanted man and an S-class missing-nin. In the other world, Lady Kyomukage is my mother..."

"So now you know..." he said, after a long pause. "I'm Kyomu Eiran, heir to the Kyomukage."

Last edited:
Shiinji joined Shonju and her foxes.
"How is it going?" She said.
"He got away by dropping the headband and we lost him. I thought maybe you would know what to do" Shonju said. Shiinji nodded. She grabbed the headband and made sure that all foxes remembered the scent before dropping it in a nearby river.
"That will wash away his scent from the headband but i don't think we'll need to track him. I know where his hideout is" Shiinji said and made her way to the hideout with Shonju behind her.

Setsumi stared sadly at the cup of tea in front of her, "I never knew there was a place such as that and to think that your doing all this just to save your people, you know it would be much easier if you drain chakras from Tobi or Madara, they gave more chakra than most of the shinobis you have captured" the girl stated. But when he mentioned he was an heir, Setsumi quickly sympathized, "I understand what it is to be an heir, your given a duty to preform the second you are born, the people expect great things from you" she whispered. During their conversation the girl forgot he was an enemy, she forgot how she was in a war, she forgot everything that was happening during that conversation

He, too, forgot that she was an enemy. Sitting there with Setsumi, talking to her, Kyomu was at peace, something he hadn't felt in a long time. She understood him. "Hey... can we stay like this? Just for a little while..."

Soon they'd be enemies again. He'd go back to accomplishing a task that was likely impossible to begin with, and she'd be there to stop him. No matter how much chakra he drained and from whom, it brought him nowhere near enough to perform the jutsu that would save his village. But it was all Kyomu could do until the Eye of the Moon Plan produced the required amount. That's why he needed Tobi and Madara; they would ensure the plan's success.

The minutes passed by slowly, and he'd never forget them. He looked fondly at Setsumi as he finished the last of his tea, wondering how she could sympathize with him after everything he'd done to her.

"Sir, a man and a black-haired girl with foxes are headed this way," one of his men entered the kitchen and informed him.

"Setsumi..." Kyomu turned to the woman in front of him, whose hair was whiter than his. It was the first time he'd said her name. They'd never been formally introduced, and he only knew her name because Shiinji called it when they last fought. "Your friends have come for you. You should get going."

He rose from his chair, facing the doorway and prepared to fight. "Like I said earlier, we're still enemies, even if you now know my reasons."

"Who knows..." he reflected. "Maybe if our paths weren't so different, we might have been friends..."

Kyomu looked back and smiled at Setsumi. But it wasn't a fake smile.

Setsumi sighed in sadness before standing up. "This is wrong but I'll lead her away and I too wish we could have been friends" the girl stated as she smiled at the man before dissapearing in a swirl of white petals. She then appeared behind Shinji before grabbing the black haired girls hand, "Shinji he's not here, I checked the whole area" Setsumi lied "If you continue on further you will be met with guards and I know that if we proceed now they will kill the prisoners" she lied again and every lie that she told the dark haired girl broke her heart but she felt that if she would just let Shinji attack Kyomu it would break her even more but she knew Shinji would have to believe her sense not only is she the queen at lying any sane person would know that Setsumi would have the intent on killing Kyomu even if she really didnt

Shiinji and Shonju approached the hideout and tried to make it in unseen. They grabbed 9 (for the foxes too) guards each and transformed into them. Now there only was the problem with the voice but as long as they didn't talk they'd be fine.
"I've been inside of this place once before so i'll go first with the foxes" Shiinji said. Shonju agreed and they went in, transformed as those guards.
"Where are we going first?" Shonju asked quietly.
"This way. He have a room where he stores captured shinobi over here" Shiinji replied also quietly and they went in that direction. Shiinji heard voices from the kitchen. There were two of them. She froze. One of them was Setsumi.
"Anything wrong?" Shonju asked.
"Y-yes. You go on ahead. Take three of the foxes with you. They know where to go" Shiinji said and she sprinted for the kitchen with the three other foxes and Miiki

(Your posts seem to contradict each other but I'll make it so that both of them can happen)

Kyomu watched her disappear and sighed, equally sad. 'Fate can be cruel, Setsumi.'

He thought she had left the base entirely, but he again heard the sound of her voice somewhere down the hall: "Shiinji, he's not here. I checked the whole area."

Kyomu hid behind the kitchen doorway and peeked into the hall just enough to not be seen. There were four guards that he didn't realize were transformed foxes and one guard whose hand Setsumi held and addressed as "Shiinji." How did she know that was Shiinji? Maybe the trail of fox fur behind them gave it away?

'I see what's going on here...' Kyomu realized. It was then that he stepped into the hall and chose to reveal himself.

"Setsumi, it's all right. You don't have to lie just to protect me," he addressed the Yuki. "She probably heard my voice down the hall and already knows I'm here." He then faced the 'guards.'

"If you've come here with the intention of freeing the prisoners," Kyomu said calmly, before his expression turned serious, "then I can't let you leave."

Last edited:
Setsumi walked away from Shinji so that she was standing in between Shinji and Kyomu. " This fighting is nonsense, you fight for your people but on the wrong side" the girl stated as she pointed at Kyomu but she then turned her body so that she was then pointing at Shinji "But you came back here as if you had a purpose even if you didn't, do you not believe in me? I could have set all those prisoners free if you had not barged in here acting all sneaky when we can sense you miles away and I was the one who had a purpose and a point to come back here". Setsumi was on the verge of screaming sense she had no idea who she wanted to protect, she was loyal to her village like Shinji but she could sympathise with Kyomu

"I do believe in you. But you do not have to do everything yourself. One is strong, but two is stronger. If you don't agree with this then i think i was wrong about you. Don't leave your comrades behind like that guy Sasuke did, Setsumi. And what is this talk about fighting for your people but on the wrong side? And yes, i do have a purpose here. This boy was in one of our camps and took one of our shinobi" Shiinji said with an angry tone.

Shonju was confused about what was going on but from what he could make out of this was that the boy was an enemy. He positioned himself infront of him.
"If you're going to hurt them, you'll have to go through me" Shonju said and glared at the boy. He thought the boy looked rather handsome. Definitely his type. But he was an enemy so Shonju probably had to fight him.

"Sasuke.....sasuke....the traitor...is that what you think Shinji? Do you think I'm going to betray my own people. If I wanted to betray you guys I would have already and honestly if I wasn't so loyal to the hokage and to my clan I would have already betrayed you guys and Shinji whatever I said about fighting for your people but on the wrong side it was not ment for you so it's none of your concern" Setsumi stated as she walked back to Shinji but not before giving Kyomu a sad look with her blue eyes

"Did i say that you were gonna betray the village? No. I didn't. And about Sasuke, i was told what he was planning. He was gonna kill his brother. That was his goal. And he planned to do it himself. And it doesn't stop there, this whole war is based on the foundation that one person thinks he can take care of the whole world by himself! Are you gonna do the same and take care of everyone's problems yourself? I don't think so. I'll fight with you anyway. And yes, since he take shinobi from our forces it does concern me. What is it that you were talking about?" Shiinji said, still with an angry tone.

"Can anyone fill me in on the situation? I have no clue on what's going on here" Shonju said, still confused.
"Right, this is Setsumi from the Yuki clan. And this is Perverted Bat Boy from the 'i'll let my bats get inside your clothes' clan. He captures shinobi and drain their chakra. Why he does that, i don't know either but we need to stop him" Shiinji informed the jonin.

When Setsumi looked at him with her sad, blue eyes, Kyomu looked away and gritted his teeth, resigning himself to the fact that he would have to fight and possibly kill the one person who understood him. But they were beyond words now.

He unfurled a scroll, and, biting his thumb, summoned his ten bats. He muttered something to them before they flew out the base. Then, targeting Shiinji, Shonju, the foxes, and... Setsumi, he rapidly wove hand signs. “Beam Lightning Jutsu!”

He’d end it quickly. It was less painful that way.

Shiinji had quickly recognized the handsigns and acted quickly. She made her own handsigns for the Lightning Shield and activated it to protect all of them. But with such pressure and to protect all five (Miiki and Kirin too) of them was hard. The other foxes returned to their home with a smoke cloud. It was hard and took a lot of chakra to protect them all but she managed to do it.

Setsumi did some hand signs so that a dome of ice surrounded them, "Shinji his jutsus are very powerful and we don't know enough about them to take him on now, we need to head back, we need to plan and the sooner we leave the better sense my ice dome will only last to long" Setsumi stated. "Shinji you guys need to get out first, I'll go next sense with my ability to dissapear and my ability to heal I have the most chances of getting out" the girl whispered as she hugged the dark haired girl, "im sorry" The heiress whispered in Shinjis ear

"Fine. But this isn't over. And i mean both of you Setsumi" Shiinji said and took off. She ran past every guard on her way and ran out of the hideout with Miiki.

"Go. I'll be right behind. I'm the jonin around here and therefore i should be last. And Setsumi, Shiinji isn't as confident as she seems. She only expect this from you because she cares about you" Shonju told the Yuki girl. He then motioned for her to leave.

"Leave, I'll be fine and please tell Shinji I care about her too" Setsumi stated as she pushed the man of of the dome "Go now, I can delay his attacks, just please get to safety!" Setsumi yelled as she did more hand signs and in which snow started to swirl around the area but this time it wasn't as strong sense she wasn't doing it to attack Kyomu but instead to buy time for Shinji and rest of them to get away safely

"Don't worry. I didn't plan on the real me to stay behind. Let's go" he whispered to Setsumi. He made the shadow clone handsign and created a shadow clone which, in his turn, made the chidori handsigns and waited for the snow to settle before he would attack the boy.

(I'll let you control the shadow clone @E.K.A.N.S. but remember that Shonju is very agile and can avoid direct attacks easily)

(Word, I won't make the clone too easy but I'll also buff Kyomu's clones from now on because they've been getting killed off pretty easily throughout this RP, Kyomu's no slacker either)

His Beam Lightning exploded against the combined Lightning Shield and ice dome. The snow settled as soon as the smoke cleared, and Kyomu made out the indistinct figure of a lone shinobi. He had to act fast, and the hallway didn't give him much room, so he simply jumped back as the clone rushed him with Chidori. It was a narrow corridor, but if they were to run a bit farther down, they'd reach an open storage area where there was plenty of room to fight. Setsumi and Shiinji had gotten away, and it pissed him off.

"I knew from the day I met those two that they weren't meant for the battlefield, running away like that! I thought they came prepared this time, but they just dipped!" an unimpressed Kyomu addressed the jonin before him, not realizing that he was talking to a clone. "Tell me, why's a guy like you hanging around such cowards?!"

He put some more distance between them, then picked up speed and used the wall to jump behind Shonju's clone. Pulling out a kunai and thinking he could get him with a quick backstab, Kyomu was surprised to find that the Chidori was about to hit him in the face. He hadn't even seen the jonin pivot. So he jumped back again, this time in the previous direction. 'Damn, he's fast. A fellow jonin for sure. And that jutsu... what famous shinobi uses it? Nevermind that, if a direct attack won't work...'

Kyomu sprinted down the hall, with his foe in hot pursuit. Suddenly the clone tripped and fell on his face. "No matter how fast you are, you could still trip!" Kyomu smirked. The hand of a stone clone had emerged from the ground and grabbed the enemy clone by the ankle. Its full form then rose from the floor. "This is my home turf. I have the advantage here, and I've got clones hiding all over the place. Too bad you won't live to tell your friends about it."

Kyomu stuck the white-haired jonin with a kunai, full of himself, until he disappeared into smoke. It was then that he realized that this was just a clone, and that the jonin had run away too.

"COWARDS! FUCKING COWARDS! ALL OF THEM!" Kyomu flew into such a rage that he punched a hole right through his stone clone's head. "SETSUMI, DO YOU HEAR ME?! THE NEXT TIME I SEE YOU, YOU BETTER NOT HOLD BACK, BECAUSE I WON'T BE!"

She was probably long gone by now, but he needed to let it out. They might understand each other, but like he'd told her time and time again, they were enemies and there was just no getting around that. 'Give me the fight of my life, because I'm going to show you my true power.'

It was a good thing he hadn't used any of his true power just then, or else the real Shonju would have seen all his jutsu through his clone and figured out ways to counter them into their next fight.

When Kyomu had calmed down, he sighed with irritation. "Ow... I just punched through my own face."

Last edited:
As she ran, Setsumi heard Kyomus yelling which caused her heart to break into pieces, "I'm sorry Kyomu but I'm loyal to my clan and my clan is sadly part of Konoha" Setsumi whispered before dissapearing once again in a swirl of petals. Setsumi then appeared next to Shinji before jumping on the girl, she then wrapped her arms around the dark haired girl neck, "I'm so so so sorry Shinji, just please never forget I care about you!" Setsumi yelled as she hurried her face in the crook of Shinjis neck

Shiinji smiled.
"That makes me happy to hear. I accept your apology. And i apologize to you too. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have overreacted like that" Shiinji told Setsumi and kept on running with Miiki on her shoulder. She didn't know where Shonju was but didn't mind that for now. He was a jonin and could take care of himself.

Shonju just made it out of the hideout and sprinted back to camp. They needed to go back there eventually to free all the prisoners. But first they would need a strategy. Too bad Setsumi had already played the 'i-just-want-to-talk' plan (even though she did it alone) so they could cross that from their list of eventual plans. He needed to think of everyone's abilities here. He didn't know all of Setsumi's abilities so wherever she could come in handy with something, she could say something herself. Himself and Shiinji was easier though. But right now he just wanted to get away from that hideout and back to camp.

"Sir, too many people now know about our operations here. Should we move the captives to a different location?" one of Kyomu's men asked.
"Are you saying there's a chance they might succeed and free the prisoners?" Kyomu narrowed his eyes at the lesser shinobi.
"No, of course not, sir. But as a necessary precaution-" the man began to say.
"Don't get your nuts in a twist. I'll waste 'em as soon as they step into my line of sight," Kyomu assured him. "They ain't freeing shit."
"Understood, Lord Kyomu."

The silver-haired jonin looked at his follower with jaded eyes. He'd told them countless times to cut the "Lord" crap. He hadn't yet accomplished anything and was unworthy of the title. "Look, why don't you just keep doing what you've been doing and stay out of the fight. You'd only get yourself killed because you're not as strong as you were in the past world."

"I'm aware... but I want to be of use."
"You've all done enough to perfect the 1000-handsign jutsu," Kyomu told the shinobi, and, after a pause, "Wait, how did you?"

"We received help from the man to whom this base originally belonged," he answered, "...Orochimaru. We came to this world years before you and discovered ancient ruins in our quest to develop the Portal Jutsu. There were 5,000 hand signs inscribed on the ruin walls in our language. Our ancestors must have come here a long time ago and written them. I had thought that Lady Kyomukage developed the jutsu needed to travel between worlds herself, but our progenitors had apparently used it and she only rediscovered-"

"Get to the point," Kyomu said impatiently.

"Orochimaru, a man whose goal is to learn all the world's jutsu, also happened upon these ruins and shared his extensive knowledge of jutsu with us, helping us simplify it to 1000 hand signs. Only members of the Eiran Clan can use it, those with Kyomukage blood like yours."

"Yeah, I know. That was hella long and boring."

"Well, you asked."

Kyomu's mind was instead on the inevitable battle with Setsumi and the others. 'Up until now you've been playing detective, snooping around my base, running in and out,' he thought. 'And you've figured out that I'm responsible for the string of disappearances that has been reported all across the Allied Forces. What are you gonna do about it?'

Last edited:
Setsumi smiled before saying "Shinji I'm gonna get back to the camps first so I can heal any injured shinobi" the girl then dissapeared once again before reappearing in the camps, she looked around and saw some injured shinobi who weren't getting treated yet so the girl kneeled next to them and placed her slender hands on top of their abdomen before a green light appeared on her hands which was the sign she was healing the injured

Shiinji nodded and continued running. Miiki didn't like all this running back and forth. He would much rather just lie down and rest. But since it was a war he had to do his best to help everyone fight. He didn't like it but that was how it was.

Shonju soon caught up with Shiinji and they ran back to camp silently. No words spoken at all. They arrived back at camp and Shiinji joined the scouting crew to look for enemies with Miiki. She summoned her other foxes and they scattered around the outside of the camp. Shonju joined the regular forces and talked with them for a while. He was planning to go back to that hideout and free all the captured shinobi there. But first he needed a plan.

Setsumi finally finished healing the shinobi before exerting the tent and in the distance she saw her three tigers running to her. Setsumi sighed in relief when she saw that they were unharmed. Once they reached Setsumi the black tiger and the orange tiger disappeared which left Kirin, the heiress petted the giant female tigers head before going back in the tent alomgside Kirin to see if the medics needed any help