• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Naruto; the fourth great shinobi war

'I've got four options now,' Kyomu thought, 'Duck her water jutsu and charge her, jump up, move out the way, or...' The blizzard intensified, so he couldn't move as fast. 'Guess I'll be using that jutsu after all,' he decided in his head.

"CHAKRA SURGE!" he shouted at the top of his lungs, but his voice was still muffled by the howling winds. A powerful shockwave came from Kyomu, which sent the Slicing Water Jutsu in the other direction and blew Kirin and Miiki back. The missing-nin's body was now cloaked in protective chakra, which repelled the snow swirling all around and allowed him greater resistance to the raging winds. This effect only lasts for five minutes, so I've gotta make this quick.

He ran against the wind at Setsumi, got in front of her and punched her hard in the stomach. She was weakened more by this fight, so he went for her instead of Shiinji. Kyomu was kind of impressed that she still had chakra left with his bats still on her, but he could see that she was nearly out. "You're coming with me!" he said as he picked her up and headed for the forest, leaping from tree to tree. He was taking her back to his base, one of Orochimaru's abandoned underground labs.

"By the way, I know who you are," Kyomu said to the girl, after they were a good distance away from the scene. "With your ice jutsu you must be from the Yuki clan." He didn't know if she was still conscious or not. "But that doesn't make you special! Over the next few days I'll take whatever chakra you can replenish, just like I did to everyone else."

Setsumi winced in pain from the punch, which caused her blizzard to dissapear but once she got picked up by the man she couldn't even put up a fight sense between using one of her clans powerful jutsu's and the bats most of her chakra was gone and all the was left was enough for her to use the mystic palm technique to heal the pain from the earlier punch. Once she ceased the pain she quietly whispered "Why are you doing this" as her eyes were only half open due to her chakra exaughstion

"Why are you doing this," he heard her whisper.

"And why the hell should I tell you? You wouldn't understand," he spat. But her whisper sounded so pathetic that Kyomu indulged her with a bit of information. "I need chakra to get my memories back, that's what I'm told. And I'm taking yours, plain and simple."

Setsumi on his back, he stopped at a large boulder at the base of a tree after he had been moving through the forest for some time. The giant rock was opened from the inside and moved out of his way, revealing an entrance. The boulder moved back in place as soon as he went in.

"Welcome back, Lord Kyomu," one of his followers greeted him.

"It's been 5 years, I told you to cut the 'Lord' crap," he responded, irritated. The lesser shinobi noticed that Kyomu's Chakra Surge was active.

"Ah, Lord- I mean, Kyomu, that jutsu-" he said, worried.

"I know. How many times can I still use it?" Kyomu interrupted.

"We started out with 200, you can still use it 179 times. Chakra Surge releases chakra from-" the shinobi began to say.

"Yes, I know. There are 200 shinobi that each carry a scroll containing some of my chakra from before 5 years ago, though I don't remember anything before then," Kyomu again interrupted. "When I use that jutsu, chakra from a scroll is released and transferred from my body, boosting my chakra and increasing my overall reserves. I can't use it for some time after that or I could die."

The two passed several rooms containing chained and drained shinobi. "Make sure they're well-fed so they can replenish their chakra," he said to the shinobi before dismissing him. "I'll take care of the girl."

Kyomu walked farther down the hallway and reached a room containing an operating table with steel binds that Orochimaru must have used when this hideout was still active. He put one of Setsumi's hands in a steel cuff and her other hand in the steel bind on the other side of the table, so she couldn't weave hand signs. "Wait right there, I need you to replenish your chakra. And if your friend comes for you, I'll be ready."

He closed the door and continued down the hallway to a makeshift kitchen that he and his men had converted from an ordinary room.

Last edited:
Once he left Setsumi let the tears slip out of her eyes. "I'm so sorry mama and papa, I'm so weak, I'm a disgrace to the clan" the girl whispered as tears slipped out of her eyes. But the girl soon fell asleep due to the lack of chakra. But she even in her sleep she couldn't escape the pain, "mama, papa, when can I go play with the other kids" a young girl asked as she sat next down next to a man with the same white hair as her and next to a woman with the same matching blue eyes, "Setsumi sweety your the heir to our clan, you have no time to play with other kids" the man firmly stated as the woman placed a delicate hand on her daughters trembling fists, "but papa I've been training very hard" The heir complained but she was harshly met with a slap across her face, "I'm sorry papa I'm sorry papa..." the young girl whimpered. "I'm sorry papa...." Setsumi whispered in her sleep as tears still silently slipped out

"Wake your ass up!" Kyomu shook the crying Setsumi awake. One of his men stood behind him carrying a scroll, while he had a plate of food in his hand. Kyomu called off his bats from Setsumi and instructed them to bite into the scroll. "Good, we've sealed the absorbed chakra," he told the other shinobi. "Now take that scroll to the basement."

Kyomu and Setsumi were alone again. He angled the table so that it stood up with the girl still bound to it. "Open your mouth and eat. All of it. I'll force you if I have to."

Setsumi opened one eye at a time revealing two pale eyes that were a bit red from crying. "I would rather starve than your food" Setsumi stated as she clenched her fists. But she really did feel pathetic sense her captor had seen her weak side. "Never ever show your weakness to your enemy Setsumi, you are the white rose of the Yuki clan" , the girls fathers words rung in her head as she glared at her captor

Kyomu sighed with irritation. "You're not making this easy!" he spat. "Give it a rest, you're helpless. You might as well replenish your chakra now, even though I'll drain it again in a couple hours."

'Huh, how much chakra do I have left? Not much,' he thought to himself. His Chakra Surge had now faded. He could still produce a stone clone, however.

"Alright, clone. Pry her mouth open and I'll shove this food down her throat," Kyomu sighed. The clone opened Setsumi's mouth for her, and he forced it down.

Setsumis eyes widened and she started to thrash around as she tried to scream. "STOP!" she managed to scream through the food that was getting shoved down her mouth. "Please stop" she pleaded

"Why don't you be a good girl and eat without me having to force it down?" Kyomu retorted. "Then I'll stop."

One of his men entered the room. "It's almost nightfall, sir."

"Any sign of a kunoichi with black hair and foxes?" Kyomu asked.

"No, but we've spotted shinobi farther and farther away from their encampments."

"That's not good, they've increased their patrol radius. Looks like all those missing persons reports have finally gotten to them." Kyomu handed the plate of food to the shinobi.

"Here, make sure she eats. I'll go get another scroll ready. I can't stand this girl," he said under his breath, before stepping out. "And don't talk or answer her, whatever she might say to you. It's easy to get swayed by a pretty face."

Setsumi smirked before slightly giggling "awww somebody just called me pretty, haha I didn't know the person who would capture me would actually find me attractive" Setsumi teased as she inwardly gagged at his comment. But once he was gone Setsumis snarky attitude was replaced with helpless facade. "Please get me out of here" she pleaded to the other shinobi, "Please get me out of here, you can get paid with a very big amount of money from my clan if you return me, if you don't know I'm the heir and future leader of the clan I can give you things" the heiress stated she felt uncomfortable that her kimono was way too short

"Nice try, miss, we've heard crazier stories," the shinobi answered. He couldn't say much with Kyomu's clone still there. But when she complained that her kimono was too short, his eyes drifted down for a moment before he blinked and forced himself to focus, visibly flustered.

"N-never mind that, just eat! P-please!" the shinobi pleaded. The clone would force her mouth open again if there was any delay, and Kyomu's earlier warning to her still stood.

"If you don't believe me look at the back of my kimono my clan symbol is on there and to prove that I'm the heir i can produce a jutsu only my parents know, it's called the winter rose jutsu and it can only be used by the clan leaders" she stated. But once he told her to eat the heiress opened her mouth slightly. She had to comply no matter what so she could get into their heads using any tactic she specialized in, let it be threatning,bribing, or seducing she would do anything to get out

Still flustered, the shinobi extended a shaking hand so he could touch her and reveal the symbol on the back of her kimono. But the stone clone caught the hand and sternly reprimanded the shinobi, "Use your head! How do you think her clansmen would feel if they found out she got captured? They wouldn't pay a cent. A weak girl like this means nothing to them!"

"Y-you're right, s-sorry, sir!" the lesser shinobi said, regaining his composure. He turned to Setsumi, "Please just cooperate. It's easier that way. We'll make sure you're taken care of. We're not trying to hurt you. You might not understand, but we have our reasons for doing this and we're not bad people."

Last edited:
"You've kidnapped innocent people, how are you innocent" Setsumi questioned. "Please don't listen to him, I'm the heiress I control everything in the clan and if they won't pay up I will force them to" she stated as she tried her best to put herself in an angle where her kimono wouldn't show everything she was hiding

Kyomu's clone raised his voice at the shinobi, "Don't lose sight of our goal! Our future depends on it and no amount of money is worth more than that! You were the ones who put me on this path five years ago, now you're being talked out of it by some woman?!"

(Since i've been gone for the night i'm gonna start like Shiinji snuck into the hideout. Since she have tracking skills she easily found them)

"Instead of money, i could dissuade you if you want" Shiinji said when she opened the door casually. She threw two kunais surrounded by her chakra at the stone clone's hands so he would get stuck to the wall and turned to the other ninja. Kirin and Miiki then came inside of the room. As Kirin was a tiger, it was probably a bit scary for someone on the opposite team to fight her. Miiki might not be very big and scary but some of the electricity from Shiinji's Jutsu a while back was still active and he walked over to the guard and gave him a shock. Shiinji trusted the two animals to handle that ninja. She looked over at the stone clone again and noticed that there wasn't any blood coming from him. So he was just a clone. To be precise, this was another stone clone as it hadn't dissapeared yet. And it didn't have the same flexibilty as a water clone had. Then there was nothing she could do about that and instead began untying Setsumi.
"Sorry i'm late. It was tricky to get in here unseen. I don't know if i really did succeed in that. So we might have to fight our way out. Good news is that all my foxes are healed and can sniff out the best way out of here" she said and freed Setsumi

(Oh hey, welcome back!)

The shinobi, who looked old enough to be a jonin, was actually around genin level. Somehow, all the guards were that weak. Still, a genin-level shinobi could hold his own against two animals, so he dropped whatever food was left and pulled out his kunai. Shiinji's chakra-infused kunai had the stone clone's hands pinned, so the clone broke them off and rushed her. Kyomu was returning from the basement, scroll in hand, when he heard the commotion coming from Setsumi's room. He dropped the scroll and ran in the direction of the noise.

Last edited:
Shiinji saw the clone rushing her and quickly dodged. She weaved the handsigns for her Shockwave Jutsu again. "Dammit. I need something less powerful. Like something that would only shock the opponent. But in the clone's case it would only crumble anyway. But if i use this Jutsu too close to my friends, they'll end up getting hurt" Shiinji thought and watched the stone clone crumble. She heard footsteps coming their way. Not good. They needed to finish this now or they would never be able to get out. She summoned her foxes and transformed five of them into cats. When she had done that she transformed the remaining one into the stone clone and herself into the ninja guard. But she had to knock out the ninja for this to work out. Meanwhile, she told the 'cats' to run amoque in here and swept away the stones from the clone quickly. One of the 'cats' had been creative in their running and knocked down the genin. "I've used up too much chakra now. Keeping everything transformed for another ten minutes is all i can manage". She took the ninja, tied him up and hid him. "Now the only problem is that my fox can't talk".

A livid Kyomu returned to the room. "What the hell's going on?! Which one of you idiots had the bright idea of freeing our hostage?!"

Last edited:
Shiinji needed to think fast now. She couldn't do anything that seemed suspicious so she had to try copying this guys behaviour into the slightest. The fox beat her to it and pointed at her. Now all she needed to do was to act goofy. And pray that he didn't notice the 'stone clone' didn't use words.
"Heheh, sorry. But she just looked so pretty and i wanted to go take her for a nice walk" Shiinji said. Brr. To be impersonating a pedophile could give anyone chills. It's not really something you do willingly. Hopefully he'd buy it and leave. But first she had to act like she needed to get the 'cats' out of here. She shooed them and ran after them to try capturing them. For it to be believable she took up one of the 'cats' and chased after the rest

"Wait," Kyomu stopped the 'man.' He knew the explanation was a load of crap.

"Why don't you," he looked down at the imposter like he wanted to kill, "explain to me... why the hell... I can't sense my chakra inside that clone?!" He pulled the imposter in close and hugged him tightly, which would surely generate confusion as to why he was letting his guard down.

"Whoever you are," Kyomu continued. "Why don't you stay here? I won't hurt you. I'll even whip something up for you in the kitchen." He wasn't being himself, as he was suddenly nicer than usual. Something was definitely up.

"Shit. Well then... no use hiding any longer" Shiinji thought and transformed back to herself. All the foxes also returned to their normal selves again. And Miiki came forward.
"I would stay if you, oh i don't know, wouldn't have taken my new friend as a hostage?" Shiinji said and placed a kunai right at the guy's gut. The foxes all started growling and surrounded him so he couldn't get away. Shiinji was uncomfortable with the close position she was in. She was too close to the boy. She hadn't let anyone be this close to her. But now she had no choice if she wanted to escape. But they had the advantage now so it wasn't too bad. They could use the boy as their hostage instead. Sure that was double morale but she wanted to 'pay him back' in some way.

"Oh, it's you. So nice of you to drop in!" Kyomu said sarcastically, completely unafraid. "Go ahead and attack me, I couldn't care less. I deserve it, right?" But he would not let go. What was going on?

"Oh, alright then. Thanks for that" Shiinji said and stabbed the boy in the gut while covering his mouth so he wouldn't scream. She didn't hit any vital points so she could bring him with her as prisoner.
"Kirin, can you carry both the boy and Setsumi? My foxes are to weak for that and since they're summoned here they can find a way out of here and just dissapear if they run into trouble" she said to the tiger. Hopefully she'd agree so they could get out of here as quickly as possible

"I knew you were dumb as soon as I ran into you chatting in the midst of a battlefield," Kyomu said, his voice muffled by Shiinji's hand. "But you really feel for that one hook, line, and sinker!" He tried to hold in, but he burst into laughter, muffled laughter, almost instantly.

He had made sure that the stones that made up this clone were significantly smaller, so that its defenses were weakened and even the slightest attack could penetrate them. Kyomu spent more time on this clone, leaving its insides hollow so he could store a mix of lightning and earth chakra within. Explosion release was the combination of these chakra natures.

The kunai stirred the chakra inside the clone and caused an explosion. The real Kyomu sauntered down the hallway and stopped in the doorway of a room filled with thick smoke. "Mighta killed 'em, who knows," he sighed. "Sorry if I did!"

That last part was a joke, because if they really were dead, they couldn't accept his fake apology. Kyomu might die, too, of laughter. He was cracking up and just couldn't control himself.

He laughed himself into a sudden coughing fit that left blood on the floor. 'Damn, I've used up too much chakra... our last fight plus that clone really took a lot out of me. And I haven't drunk or eaten anything since then. No, I can't go down now...'

"That was close" Shiinji said as she released her unusually large Lightning Shield Jutsu that covered her, Setsumi, Miiki and Kirin while the remaining foxes returned home. It had taken quite a lot of chakra and she was at her limit now. Not good. The other guards surely must've heard that explosion. She had seen small stones fragmenting from the clone and had quickly put up the shield. She haddn't known why, she did it completely on instinct. But it was a good thing she put up the shield or else they'd be dead by now. She grabbed a new kunai in case any enemies would come. The boy had sensory skill so he would surely notice the girls had survived and come after them

The smoke cleared, allowing Kyomu some visibility, but he could tell that the women were still alive as their chakra hadn't yet faded. Also at his limit, he lumbered toward them like a walking corpse. "This jutsu…" he said, waving a new, strange combination of hand signs slowly, or as quickly as he could manage, "...will make you..."

He wove the last hand sign and placed his hand on Shiinji's forehead. His men came running and surrounded the doorway.

"Lord Kyomu! You need to rest!" one of them pleaded. He hadn't drunk or eaten anything, after all. At least Setsumi had a few morsels of what he'd prepared, not enough to replenish her chakra, but more than what he had.

"Shut... up..." Kyomu croaked. "Can't you see... I'm busy... If I can just finish this..."

He had woven his signs and kept his hand on Shiinji's forehead, before uttering the words:

"You are... my friend... and... I need you to..."

But he couldn't finish his sentence and coughed some more blood. He just stood there with his hand on Shiinji, badly weakened.

Last edited:
"Your friend!? That's... your plan!? To tell me... that i'm your friend!? It doesn't... work like that. Sorry" Shiinji said also weak. She wasn't as bad as the boy or Setsumi and could still use her taijutsu against these guards. While also having two animals backing her up. She pushed away the boys hand and pushed him to the ground so she could focus on the other guards.
"Back away" she said with her scariest expression and voice. She wanted them to believe she could still defeat them without breaking a sweat but if they saw through it she'd be done for. Miiki, Kirin and Setsumi too. She discreetly looked around the room for anything she could use as an advantage and saw some food. If she could get to that and eat it she could replenish some of her chakra and they could get out of here. She motioned for Kirin and Miiki to hold off the guards while she would quickly eat the food. She focused on herself getting the food instead of Setsumi because Shiinji didn't have as serious chakra exhaustion as Setsumi which would give Shiinji a bigger chance to gain the upper hand in this battle rather than Setsumi even though her Jutsus are stronger. She got to the food and began eating

'Damn, didn't work. I'll have to try that when I have more chakra,' Kyomu thought. 'I couldn't even finish the sentence, but those words alone were hard enough to say. God, I wanna throw up now.'

He used the wall to get up. He hadn't used Beam Lightning because he still preferred to take them alive, even though he nearly killed them with that explosion. He didn't have the chakra to summon his bats either. So he tried using that jutsu but couldn't manage it.

'Maybe if I had some exploding tags left I wouldn't have used up all that chakra making that clone,' he thought to himself. 'I'm such a damn idiot and I call myself a jonin. What a joke!'

"Men! Don't let them... escape. Just bring her... towards me and I'll end this..." Kyomu almost breathed that sentence. He wasn't sure if he could, though. "If you do end up getting out of here, just know that I'll be stronger the next time around..." he smirked. But he wouldn't be able to use Chakra Surge for a while, so he'd have to get stronger without it.

Miiki kept the guards at a distance for Shiinji. Shiinji ate up all the food she saw and could feel her chakra returning slowly.
"Don't... you worry about that. We'll also... be stronger next time" Shiinji said and wove her handsigns for another Shockwave Jutsu.
"Miiki and Kirin! Stay back!" She said and released her electric chakra attack which resemble an explosion. The Jutsu caused some dust to fly up and block out the vision for both sides. Shiinji stumbled over to Setsumi to get her on top of the tigress while Miiki began sniffing the way out

Setsumi carefully got on to her animals back before completely collapsing, but before she passed out she looked at Shinji with pleading eyes before whispering "Please take me back to my clan". Her vision then became blurt before she closed her eyes and fell asleep

"I will. Don't worry about it. Just stay alive" Shiinji said as she led Kirin out of the dust and began to run with her. Miiki was ahead of them, leading them to the closest way out. They got out of the hideout and ran to meet up with the medical core

Setsumi opened one of her eyes and saw that they were out of the hideout, "Shinji I don't need to heal, I need to go to my clan" Setsumi insisted. "Kirinie take me back to my clan" Setsumi ordered and the Tigress noded her head before running in the direction of Konoha, once the reached the city the tiger ran straight to a giant traditional house. The tiger roared to signal the family, once hearing the tigers roar a woman with long blond hair appeared and quickly took Setsumi into the clan house where she was placed in cold water

Kyomu had seen the two kunoichi leaving and tried to follow them down the hallway. He made it a few steps before his stomach grumbled. 'Fuck it,' he turned and headed for the kitchen.

Shiinji couldn't follow Setsumi because the forces had already been spread out too thin and she needed to go back them up. She got some more food to eat so she could regain her chakra. She summoned her foxes and sent one after Setsumi to show her back to the battlefield when she was done. Shiinji didn't understand why Setsumi didn't want any medical treatment. She needed it to regain her chakra. Shiinji cleared her mind. She couldn't think about that now. She needed to focus on the war right now. When she had rested up a bit she ran back out into the war to fight

Setsumis breathing soon became normal after she was placed in the cold water. "Mama, I'm so sorry" she whispered once she saw the blond woman who was kneeling next to the cold water. "Setsumi, it's alright sweety what matters is that your alive" her mom stated as she hugged the young girl but their reunion was soon cut short when Setsumis father walked into the room but to her surprise the man did not yell at her instead he kneeled down aswell and hugged his only child, "Setsumi we thought we had lost you when we saw the blizzard suddenly stopping", The white haired girl slightly smiled before saying "Papa, I'm a Yuki I don't die so easily" she stated proudly before getting out of the water so she could properly hug both her parents. "Alright, before going back to the battlefield I want you to change out of this wet kimono" her mom stated and all Setsumi could do was nod her head

Kyomu was in the kitchen, eating something he threw together with the strength he had left. "What the hell, I know my chakra reserves are larger than this..." he reflected with a sense of defeat. He was still thinking about how he let them slip through his fingers and it hurt his pride.

"Ugh... what were their names again? Kimchi and Sesame?" Kyomu scratched his head. "Damn, food is all I can think about right now..."

He began to eat faster, and faster, until he had wolfed it all down. "Ahh... that really hit the spot..."

"Huh, wonder if they liked my cooking," Kyomu joked to himself, though he really couldn't care less. "Well, if they didn't, I'll serve them a nice ass-kicking the next time around that they'll surely love."

He rested up a bit before heading out, having replenished most of his chakra. It was still almost nightfall. The sky was the turquoise blue color that followed sunset.

"Sir, where are you going?" one of Kyomu's men asked when he was already out the door.
"We're short on food. We need to make sure that the remaining shinobi we're keeping here are fed," Kyomu answered.
"What about the ones who escaped?" the lesser ninja followed up.
"Forget them! Continue as if nothing happened. If I see them, I'll take care of them myself. Focus on the others," he replied, slightly annoyed. "I'm heading to the nearest village to see if any markets are open."

Last edited:
The fox that Shiinji had sent out to get Setsumi got to the village and waited outside the Yuki clan's biggest house. Shiinji cut down enemy after enemy with her kunais and Miiki led four of the foxes around to fight the Zetzu's. The last fox had been sent back to that hideout to spy on the boy and tell Shiinji whenever he walked out of there. Shiinji didn't like or trust the boy and therefore she wanted to keep an eye on him. Hopefully he wouldn't notice the fox. The fox near the hideout saw the boy go out and immediately began running back to Shiinji to tell her about it. It hoped the boy didn't notice and that he could run back safely

Kyomu heard the sound of some animal jumping into the bushes. He stopped and stared in the direction of the noise before deciding that it was nothing. He didn't have Byakugan or anything, so it's not like he could sense enemy chakra. His sensory capabilities were limited to one jutsu. Of course, he could sense his own chakra, like within his clones or parts of his body, but anyone could do that. "The hell am I standing around for, I've got somewhere to be," Kyomu brushed off the sound.

He headed for the nearest village, leaping from tree to tree and avoiding battlefields. When Kyomu arrived in Konoha he glanced at the produce that each vender was selling on market street. He told the man running the meat stand, "I'll take everything you've got."

"Everything? Well, that'll cost you 10,000 ryo…" the vender responded, surprised.

Kyomu began waving hand signs at a fast pace.

"Hey, if you're a shinobi you better not be trying to mess with my stand!" the man raised his voice.

"Don't worry, I've got enough money and I'll pay you," Kyomu smirked. After he finished his hand signs he took out a single coin and placed his hand on the vender's forehead. He looked the man in the eyes and uttered these words:

"I have already paid you 9,999 ryo, and this single coin in my hand is the last of what I owe you. False Memory Jutsu…"

Suddenly the seller calmed down and smiled at Kyomu, handing him all his products under the impression that he had been paid 10,000 ryo when Kyomu only gave him 1.

"Great doing business with ya!" Kyomu chuckled.
"Likewise," the man smiled and waved goodbye.

'Our thoughts are generated by a series of electrical impulses in the brain...' Kyomu bragged in his head about how clever he was. 'False Memory is a lightning-based sensory jutsu that sends my own electric impulse into their brain, tricking them into believing what I want. In 5 minutes it'll wear off and that vender will have no idea where his goods went, and he can't do a thing about it. Huh, too bad I can only alter memory of the present, not the past or the future, or else I'd be unstoppable.'

Kyomu left market street with a large bag of food, still chuckling to himself.

Last edited:
Setsumi got thrown I to her room and instantly got stripped out of her wet kimono and into another white short kimono but this time near the bottom of the dress there were blue rose petals falling and on the sash that was on her stomach a blue rose was attached and as usual the Yuki clan symbol was on her back, her chamber maids then fixed the heiress's hair so that it was in a bun with a golden pin with the clan insignia engraved on it, "I'm going to war, why do I need to look all flashy?" Setsumi questioned but her maids didn't answer and all the girl could do was let the woman fix her up. Once she escaped that dreaded room the girl ran out of the house with Kirin and saw one of Shinjis foxes, so the girl picked the fox up before getting on Kirins back as the tiger ran back to the battlefield