• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Naruto: Shinobi’s Dawn (Discussion)

Can I request an NPC attack or something for Mitsuko? Animal, ninja whatever? Mitsuko has done literally nothing so far in this exam but eat some caught fish lol

Apologies. I’ve got plans for Mitsuko, but it was intended for day 2.
I didn’t expect the fight to eat up so much time.

@ThAtGuY101 Is on the right track, tho.

His oc, Sasai, was just accepted, and hasn’t received interaction yet, either.

Again, apologies for anyone who’s been left out- you’re time to shine will definitely come on the following days.

@sSoul

as far as hiding in frost goes, the technique looks like this:

Whether its Ice-Release or not is debatable, so to avoid that whole shebang, I modified mine to act more like hiding in drizzle, which looks like this:

Hence this line:

Within seconds a white mist had covered the forest and the air chill. Leafage whitened and tree bark darkened with dewy moisture.

So, to be clear, your post reads like your Golem is randomly firing in all directions hoping to score a shot because the Dew-Frost is essentially everywhere.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
@sSoul

as far as hiding in frost goes, the technique looks like this:

Whether its Ice-Release or not is debatable, so to avoid that whole shebang, I modified mine to act more like hiding in drizzle, which looks like this:

Hence this line:

So, to be clear, your post reads like your Golem is randomly firing in all directions hoping to score a shot because the Dew-Frost is essentially everywhere.
I'm editing the post to be more accurate to the information I've received, please disregard what I've written before.

@kyuukestu @=Nightshade= @sSoul @Retro Master @ThAtGuY101 @DarkHydraT @Gamingfan @Godjacob @Schrift

Mist: 3
Stone: 3
Sound: 3
Sand: 2
Leaf: 2
Cloud: 1 (I’ll be making a Cloud oc soon, so technically 2)
Frost: 2

So- this is the layout of how many ocs we’ve got per village.
We’re not doing bad, but we still need a few more characters.
As stated above, I’ll be making a cloud oc- meaning we have one open slot in each of the following villages-

Sand, Leaf, Cloud, and Frost.

Because of this, I’ll be temporarily opening the rp back up to, ‘Ask to Join’.
If any one of you wishes to make another oc before a given slot is potentially filled by a new rper, feel free to let us all know! :)

@kyuukestu @=Nightshade= @sSoul @Retro Master @ThAtGuY101 @DarkHydraT @Gamingfan @Godjacob @Schrift

Sand: 2
Cloud: 1 (I’ll be making a Cloud oc soon, so technically 2)
Frost: 2

So- this is the layout of how many ocs we’ve got per village.
We’re not doing bad, but we still need a few more characters.
As stated above, I’ll be making a cloud oc- meaning we have one open slot in each of the following villages-

Sand, Leaf, Cloud, and Frost.

Because of this, I’ll be temporarily opening the rp back up to, ‘Ask to Join’.
If any one of you wishes to make another oc before a given slot is potentially filled by a new rper, feel free to let us all know! :)

Man Mitsuko working hard to try and carry the Cloud rep XD

I feel if I offer to make an OC to help fill ranks I'll be tackled by Kyuu or others so I'll give others a crack first before I consider

Man Mitsuko working hard to try and carry the Cloud rep XD

I feel if I offer to make an OC to help fill ranks I'll be tackled by Kyuu or others so I'll give others a crack first before I consider

I’ve got a lot of plans for my Cloud oc- hence why it’s taking so long. I’ll try my best to not under-represent any villages.

No worries. You’re already contributing plenty, my man.

Hey, yeah I'm still here.

I’ll need notifications or a heads up or something if you wanna stick around.
I’m gonna be honest, Koop- as is, I won’t be putting you in any major events unless you can be more consistent. It’s not fair leaving others trapped in place if you drop off again. You’ve been shown to do so repeatedly.

I’ll update the lists to add your character back in, but I won’t be doing it again. Hope you understand.

Edit: You’re not supposed to control your own enemies in these exams.

Last edited:
"Blahalaaughshakasnapaduflimuba!!" Sasai incoherently yelled, after hearing the kunoichi ask of his awareness to her scroll. He went in blind, with no cluue on whether or not she had his scroll or not. A foolish decision, but one he would need to follow up on if he wanted to keep his scroll now.

"So fast... Swords!" Sasai yelled seeing her double sword strike, He leaped to the side then attempted to slap her swords strikes away from him. While doing this, he had his puppet, Kokori extended its arms to strike the Kunoichi from above at the same time.

So like is he actually just bare palm swiping these swords? Even discounting the chakra she is putting into them, I feel even pushing blunt-sides of a sword swinging at you would be more painful than this XD

I edited my post to specify he aimed for the hands instead of the sword.

Also... Would it be possible for Sasai to summon prosthetic arms/legs? Hypoothetically, if Sasai ever lost a prosthetic arm or leg, he could probably summon one and replace it.

*Sasai standing there, wondering how to summon with both arms severed*

Does he like carry spare limbs in a scroll he can summon from or something? Could possibly pull from that the way characters can summon items off scrolls.

Does he like carry spare limbs in a scroll he can summon from or something? Could possibly pull from that the way characters can summon items off scrolls.

Heeyyyyyyy bb~

That sounds reasonable.

Honestly? A scroll for summoning various replacements parts, or even different limb variations?
Would be super cool. Let’s save it for post chunin exams tho.

Name: Joritsuku Nakari
Nationality: Japanese
Ninja Rank: (If Applicable) Jonin

Chakra Nature: Electricity
Kekkei Genkai (If Applicable): Moderate
Hiden (If Applicable): Umm... what's a Hiden?

Appearance: Look at the profile pic, but yellow eyes.

Personality: Can be a bit of a mix of Naruto & Sasuke.

Personal History: Just like Sasuke, but Joritsuku's the only one.

Clan History (If Applicable): Currently searching

-Stats-
(45/90)

Strength:
19 (Physical Power)
Speed:
20 (Peak physical movement)
Durability:
18 (Physical damage sustained)
Dexterity:
19 (General finesse and reflexes)
Stamina:
17 (Chakra reserves)
Control:
19 (Chakra Control)
Ninjutsu:
Genjutsu: 18
Taijutsu: 18

Name: Joritsuku Nakari
Nationality: Japanese
Ninja Rank: (If Applicable) Jonin

Chakra Nature: Electricity
Kekkei Genkai (If Applicable): Moderate
Hiden (If Applicable): Umm... what's a Hiden?

Appearance: Look at the profile pic, but yellow eyes.

Personality: Can be a bit of a mix of Naruto & Sasuke.

Personal History: Just like Sasuke, but Joritsuku's the only one.

Clan History (If Applicable): Currently searching

-Stats-
(45/90)

Strength:
19 (Physical Power)
Speed:
20 (Peak physical movement)
Durability:
18 (Physical damage sustained)
Dexterity:
19 (General finesse and reflexes)
Stamina:
17 (Chakra reserves)
Control:
19 (Chakra Control)
Ninjutsu:
Genjutsu: 18
Taijutsu: 18

1. These ocs are intended to be around 12-15, as the story is focused on the up-and-coming generation. Any reason you wanna be 28?

2. Jonin. Yeah. Gonna need some answers to the first question before this is an option. Lol

3. Lightning Release?

4. Sorry, that pfp doesn’t really give me any description other than a black haired, yellow-eyed male. Interesting choice, yellow eyes...

5. What does a little bit of Naruto and Sasuke mean? They’re both opposite ends of the spectrum in terms of personality. That’s doesn’t really tell me anything.

6. No. I’m sorry- just no. I won’t be accepting a character who’s backstory is, “just like *blank* but more cooler”.
I’ll need at least two paragraphs of unique backstory for an oc submission, unless withholding information would help build the characters story later on (Which this most certainly does not).

7. This stat sheet is wrong, but so was everyone else’s- so I guess this one’s my fault. XD

Look, if you wanna join the rp, I’m gonna need to see you put some real effort into that oc sheet.

Last edited:
1. These ocs are intended to be around 12-15, as the story is focused on the up-and-coming generation. Any reason you wanna be 28?

2. Jonin. Yeah. Gonna need some answers to the first question before this is an option. Lol

3. Lightning Release?

4. Sorry, that pfp doesn’t really give me any description other than a black haired, yellow-eyed male. Interesting choice, yellow eyes...

5. What does a little bit of Naruto and Sasuke mean? They’re both opposite ends of the spectrum in terms of personality. That’s doesn’t really tell me anything.

6. No. I’m sorry- just no. I won’t be accepting a character who’s backstory is, “just like *blank* but more cooler”.
I’ll need at least two paragraphs of unique backstory for an oc submission, unless withholding information would help build the characters story later on (Which this most certainly does not).

7. This stat sheet is wrong, but so was everyone else’s- so I guess this one’s my fault. XD

Look, if you wanna join the rp, I’m gonna need to see you put some real effort into that oc sheet.
Umm...
NVM, I'll just drop out.
*leaves*

Name: Diàn (Dee-in) Gōman
Nationality: Kumo/Cloud
Ninja Rank: Genin

Chakra Nature: Lightning Style (Has touched lightly upon Fire Style)
Kekkei Genkai (If Applicable): Senkō Denchi- While the Gōman Clan typically produce rather average Shinobi, one is occasionally born with abilities beyond the normal member.
Senkō Denchi allows the lucky individual the unnatural ability to draw lighting into their body, whether it be chakra based, or natural. Once absorbed, it can be utilized as if it were produced with their own chakra.

Due to the ability being rather rare, the actual process of how it works had only recently been discovered. Upon dissection of the last Senkō Denchi user, the clan came upon a strange, bean-shaped accessory organ, now referred to as a ‘Lightning Node’. This Lightning Node is attached to, and shares a direction connection with the individuals chakra network. More specifically, it’s located directly below the chakra point leading to the user’s heart.
This additional organ acts as an independent storage-unit, keeping all foreign lightning, and by extension, chakra, completely separate from the users own supply. It then feeds off a small amount of his chakra, and uses it to overtake the original source. Once converted, this electricity can be stored for later, or expelled then and there.
Unfortunately, this ability comes with some heavy requirements in order to actually use effectively. As stated previously, the Lightning Node acts as an independent storage system for foreign electricity. This means, improving one’s normal chakra reserves, will have no effect on Senkō Denchi. The only way to improve the storage capacity of the Lightning Node, is through repeated, intense shocks, followed by expelling the excess energy in large quantities.
What’s more, if the user draws in too much electricity, their Lightning Node won’t be able to maintain the power, and will forcibly discharge the electricity through the most accessible path- the chakra point leading to the heart. As most people know, a massive dose of electricity directly to the heart would, without a doubt, lead to death.
Hiden (If Applicable): N/A

Appearance: Upon first glance, Diàn looks rather average. He’s a little bit shorter than your typical thirteen year old, with a slim, athlete build. He has ear length, pale blonde hair which he attempts to comb back. Though, due to the thick, wavy curls residing in his hair, it typically just stands wildly on end by the time he’s in a fight. He’s been told the ‘messy look’ works on him...he disagrees.
His almond-shaped eyes are charcoal black in color, making his constant judgmental sneer all the more piercing.
His back and chest retain permanent scarring due to various training sessions he’d undergone to improve his Senkō Denchi.

He wears a long sleeve, navy blue shirt, and ankle-length, black pants. He’s adorned with the standard, white, Cloud Village combat vest overtop, which creates great contrast with all the deep, dark underlying colors.
He’s got a custom set of black, fingerless gloves that have a metal Cloud Village plate fitted to his knuckles. His shoes are standard Shinobi wear- black sandals with white socks.

Personality: Diàn...isn’t the easiest to get along with, to put it lightly. He genuinely believes that anyone directly affiliated with another nation, is dead-set on screwing him over somehow. The high-minded bias of his parents had, unfortunately, rubbed off on him.
Thankfully, Diàn has a rather supportive and gentle-hearted grandmother, who’s kind personality is a perfect contrast to his own.
Naturally, he seeks power in an effort to prove his superiority.
“It’s definitely not a phase, Grandma
Yún.”

Personal History: Diàn was born into the ‘hardcore’ ninja lifestyle. His parents were both low ranking Shinobi, meaning they had to work most of the time in order to make ends meet. He always held this against his folks; the fact that they didn’t realize they don’t have what it takes to be strong Shinobi. The fact that they couldn’t swallow their pride in order to provide a better life for their family...
Though, Diàn didn’t dwell on this, because as much as he didn’t want to admit it, his Grandmother had always been pretty cool.

Back in her youth, Grandma Yún was a well-respected Jonin with many fierce battles under her belt. She trained hard, and fought harder. She saved many lives...and also ended many, as well. Because of this, she seeks a more peaceful future for her grandchild. Even if her past grievances went unheard, she couldn’t continue spreading anymore hate throughout this world.

This makes Diàn a massive worry in her eyes. She cares about him deeply, and believes his kind side simply needs to be nurtured. To remedy in this, Yún dedicated as much time as she could to the boy; aiding him in his training sessions whenever possible, telling him stories of her past, giving her perspective on the greater conflicts the world faced, and what his generation could do to change it. This, all in an attempt to alter the young man’s twisted respective of the world, before it was too late.
Unfortunately, Diàn would remain as close-minded as ever, refusing to agree with husband Grandmothers ‘philosophical ramblings’. Now, with the Chunin Exams in high gear, no one could be certain how Diàn‘s first encounter with a rivaling Shinobi would turn out.

Clan History (If Applicable): The Gōman Clan is rather unimpressive. If not for their occasional Kekkei Genkai user, the clans most remarkable feat would be being unremarkable itself.

-Stats-

Strength: 8
Speed:
Durability: 15 +2 (Senkō Denchi Electricity Absorption)
Dexterity: 9
Stamina:
8 +2 (Lightning Node Reserves)
Control: 9
Ninjutsu: 11
Genjutsu: 7
Taijutsu: 10

@Mystic Zander Denied.

~~~~

Sand: 3
Cloud: 2
Frost: 2 (Temp 3)

I’ve updated the list to include Koops old character, and my new one.
All we need now is a Leaf Shinobi and Cloud Shinobi.

Well- a Frost Shinobi, depending on how long Kyuu decides to keep using his Keba puppet.

Just a reminder- feel free to reserve and character slot, or tag an rper if you want another oc and/or know someone who might be interested. Thanks again! :)

If Ryu Ryu wins he's gonna brag. Obviously he expected to make it. If he loses? I dunno... Cry? All of his confidence just instantly disappear like some Houdini stuff going on. Then quickly come back like how you expect a boomerang to go.

Sasai couldn't care either way. He's concerned with being the best puppet master/tinkerer. Not the best shinobi.

If Ryu Ryu wins he's gonna brag. Obviously he expected to make it. If he loses? I dunno... Cry? All of his confidence just instantly disappear like some Houdini stuff going on. Then quickly come back like how you expect a boomerang to go.

Sasai couldn't care either way. He's concerned with being the best puppet master/tinkerer. Not the best shinobi.

I think Kyuu mostly meant- where would they go from here? I’m working on outlining a main plot, but we’re still gonna need input from everyone for more personal story arcs.

Would Ryu Ryu immediately return to the Sound Village? Would he have any other reasons to explore?
If he lost, would Orochinaru have anything to say to him?

If Sasai loses, what lengths will he got to in order to perfect his creations?

Doesn’t have to be big, world changing plot points. Stuff like that is great for me to work off of. :)

Last edited:
Would Ryu Ryu immediately return to the Sound Village?
Most likely. Either holding his head up or dragging it through the mud.
Would he have any other reasons to explore?
I like to imagine Ryu Ryu is a pretty social dude meaning he would stick around and talk to random ninjas from random ninja villages. Not much else

Sasai sticking around would mostly be an excuse to try trick someone into going under the surgeon's knife.

If he lost, would Orochinaru have anything to say to him?
I don't even know what Ryu Ryu's relationship with Orochimaru is... Sadly I don't see Orochima hugging Ryu Ryu and telling him everything is gonna be okay, he can win next year, and that he can do whatever he wants if he believes in himself.

Ryu Ryu's Mafia boss father may have sworn loyalties to the snake sannin, but Ryu Ryu is no longer apart of that life and hasn't been for years. Ryu Ryu would be loyal like any most ninja to their kage, but I don't think it would be 'die for him' loyal.

If Sasai loses, what lengths will he got to in order to perfect his creations?
Regardless in whether or not Sasai wins or not, I could see him locking himself away in his workshop for an entire week. Emerge a week later tired, exhausted, and borderline starving. He's gonna look like Goku eating his next meal. After a bath... people locked up in a workshop room isn't gonna do well for hygiene.

As far as future plot points are concerned I'd need to put some thought on what either character would do. I can imagine there were a lot of mafia involved characters that are still out and about either continuing where they left off or trying to live a normal life. Ryu Ryu might be on someone's hit list for simply being the boss's son. Ryu Ryu was also a criminal for a time... maybe he got involved in some gang activity. Possibly stepped on some toes.

As for Sasai... I could see him aspire to be like Sasori.

Funny enough, I didn't intend for Sasai to have much similarities to Sasori... The name Sasai was actually me borrowing another characters name completely... I was actually thinking about Kankuro when I made Sasai a puppet practitioner.

Name: Takemi Nakanuma
Nationality: Leaf/Konoha

Chakra Nature: Lightning/Water
Kekkei Genkai: Storm Release/Gale Style

Hiden: Gale Style: Body Flicker Flashbang
This Special Gale Style technique is passed down to all children of the Nakanuma Clan, and is a special variation of the common "Body Flicker" technique. It involves channeling a large amount of Storm Release Chakra, then at the very last second releasing it to create a bright flash. The jutsu is typically used in retreat from battle or to setup for a larger attack. (I've been researching this for a bit and I'm fairly certain this doesn't already exist)

Lightning Release: Overdrive

A special technique developed by the Nakanuma Clan that works similarly to Lightning Release Chakra Mode, although with much higher limitations. Using Lightning Release Chakra, the user increases the speed at which signals are sent to the brain, allowing for faster movement and reflexes. The technique also has the ability to give the user barehanded cutting capabilities.
Appearance:
Takemi has dark, medium length hair that drapes down to just above his shoulders. When not on missions, he can be found wearing his casual clan uniform, which consists of a black kimono coat embroidered with his clans crest on the back, blue shorts and a pair of geta sandals. While on ninja business, the only difference to Takemi’s uniform is a sheath by his right side for his Wakizashi, a pouch on his left for various ninja tools and his leaf headband, which he wears on his forehead.

Personality:
Takemi is a determined protector of Konoha. He’s much more introverted than many of his peers, rather dedicating his time to perfecting his Storm Release techniques and refining his Taijutsu than socialising with his fellow ninja. Although an introvert at home, Takemi is quite headstrong when it comes to missions, often jumping at the chance to put his own skills to the test. Simply put, he’s an introverted perfectionist who is determined to master his clans Kekkei Genkai.

Personal History:
Takemi has been trained in the Martial Arts of the Nakanuma Clan by his elders ever since he could walk. He discovered his affinity for the Storm Release around the time he entered the Ninja Academy, and ever since then he’s rarely caught a break between training and studying for school, living a very studious and hard-working lifestyle. Takemi’s school life could be described as isolated, but successful. He managed to graduate as one of the top genin in his grade and started his life as a Konoha Shinobi, which is where he is today.

Clan History (If Applicable):
The Nakanuma Clan is a small clan of expert Taijutsu users. Presumably founded by one of the first Storm Release users, and despite their size, the clan has played a major role in the development of Taijutsu techniques ever since they settled in Konohagakure. Most of their basic techniques are taught to the ninja of the village, though only users of the Storm Release can master them.

-Stats-
(90/90)

Strength: 10
Speed: 13 (15 when using Lightning Release: Overdrive)
Durability: 9
Dexterity: 11 (13 when using Lightning Release: Overdrive)
Stamina: 11
Ninjutsu: 10
Genjutsu: 5
Taijutsu: 13
I’m not 100% sure how these stats work, so please correct me if I’ve misunderstood any of it. This is also my first RP in quite a while, so I apologise if my writing seems rusty here.

Last edited:
Name: Takemi Nakanuma
Nationality: Leaf/Konoha

Chakra Nature: Lightning (Has some experience with Wind, although he tends not to use it)
Kekkei Genkai: Volt Release:
The Volt Release is essentially an amplified version of Lightning Chakra, and requires a lot of skill and discipline in order to use effectively. Using Volt Release on oneself heightens the users reflexes, as well as how fast they can move, however, among the inexperienced this Jutsu can drain chakra extremely quickly, and so it is only used by those who know what they’re doing. Offensive Volt Release Jutsu consist of mostly amplified Lightning Style Jutsu and not much else.

Hiden: Volt Style: Close Quarter Teleport

This Volt Style technique is passed down to all children of the Nakanuma Clan, and is a simple extremely short range “teleport” which allows the user to seemingly move a few centimetres in any direction they so wish in an instant, by channeling a large amount of Volt Release chakra at once to exponentially increase the users speed. Due to the large amount of chakra required to use the technique, it’s taught as a last resort move to dodge a possibly fatal blow.

Appearance:
Takemi has dark, medium length hair that drapes down to just above his shoulders. When not on missions, he can be found wearing his casual clan uniform, which consists of a black kimono coat embroidered with his clans crest on the back, blue shorts and a pair of geta sandals. While on ninja business, the only difference to Takemi’s uniform is a sheath by his right side for his Wakizashi, a pouch on his left for various ninja tools and his leaf headband, which he wears on his forehead.

Personality:
Takemi is a determined protector of Konoha. He’s much more introverted than many of his peers, rather dedicating his time to perfecting his Volt Release technique and refining his Taijutsu than socialising with his fellow ninja. Although an introvert at home, Takemi is quite headstrong when it comes to missions, often jumping at the chance to put his own skills to the test. Simply put, he’s an introverted perfectionist who is determined to master his clans Kekkei Genkai.

Personal History:
Takemi has been trained in the Martial Arts of the Nakanuma Clan by his elders ever since he could walk. He discovered his affinity for the Volt Release around the time he entered the Ninja Academy, and ever since then he’s rarely caught a break between training and studying for school, living a very studious and hard-working lifestyle. Takemi’s school life could be described as isolated, but successful. He managed to graduate as one of the top genin in his grade and started his life as a Konoha Shinobi, which is where he is today.

Clan History (If Applicable):
The Nakanuma Clan is a small clan of expert Taijutsu users. Presumably founded by the shinobi who discovered Volt Release, and despite their size, the clan has played a major role in the development of Taijutsu techniques ever since they settled in Konohagakure. Most of their basic techniques are taught to the ninja of the village, though only users of the Volt Release can master them.

-Stats-
(90/90)

Strength: 10
Speed: 13 (15 when channeling Volt Release Chakra)
Durability: 9
Dexterity: 11 (13 when channeling Volt Release Chakra)
Stamina: 11
Ninjutsu: 10
Genjutsu: 5
Taijutsu: 13
I’m not 100% sure how these stats work, so please correct me if I’ve misunderstood any of it. This is also my first RP in quite a while, so I apologise if my writing seems rusty here.

Hello! Not a problem not understanding the stat sheet, as it’s only specced for those without additional bonuses such as Kekkei Genkai.
Speaking of- I have to ask. Why this ‘Volt Release’? It sounds like it does exactly the same as lightning Style.

Why not take a peak at Storm Release/Gale Style? It’s the combination of water and lightning. Might lead to abilities similar to what you're looking for, without needing to figure out the logistics of a new sub-element.

Hello! Not a problem not understanding the stat sheet, as it’s only specced for those without additional bonuses such as Kekkei Genkai.
Speaking of- I have to ask. Why this ‘Volt Release’? It sounds like it does exactly the same as lightning Style.

Why not take a peak at Storm Release/Gale Style? It’s the combination of water and lightning. Might lead to abilities similar to what you're looking for, without needing to figure out the logistics of a new sub-element.
Haha I guess you’re right, it is really similar to the Storm Release. Volt Release was an idea I came up with in my head a couple months ago as a style that was pretty much used just to increase physical capabilities, and I figured I’d try to incorporate it into my character. I’ll edit my original post to have him be a Storm Release user instead as to not over complicate things.

Haha I guess you’re right, it is really similar to the Storm Release. Volt Release was an idea I came up with in my head a couple months ago as a style that was pretty much used just to increase physical capabilities, and I figured I’d try to incorporate it into my character. I’ll edit my original post to have him be a Storm Release user instead as to not over complicate things.

Hey, normal lightning style is often infused into people and weapons. It’s actually like it’s most common use.

Also- that ‘electrical burst’ technique you added, that’s supposed to appear like teleportation?

https://naruto.fandom.com/wiki/Body_Flicker_Technique (Body Flicker Technique)

It already exists in the form of the Body Flicker Technique, which is pretty common amongst most ninja.

Though, if you do some research into Body Flicker, and come up with some electrical variation, I wouldn’t be oppose to that.