• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Naruto: Shinobi Road (Role play Thread)

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Kentō slowly gained consciousness but could only make out bits of what Shuju had said to him. He fully gained conscious however as he heard Shīnkai ask if she and her teammate should attack. He was a bit worried that they meant attacking him but he realized that wouldn't have made sense considering Shuju had asked what took him so long and figured an enemy wouldn't want him to have reached the labyrinth sooner. He slowly stood up from the wall and looked at his teammates with a determined expression.

"Sorry for not being here before, I'll make it up to you now."

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Suranoha had been confused on Suisento's eagerness to go through the hole considering it could've been a trap but didn't mention it out loud. She placed her trust in her teammate that the area was indeed safe.

"Alright, it's good for me to go now right?" she asked, though it was more to declare she was going to go rather than actually waiting for confirmation if it'd be okay if she did so. She reached the room with the pond and decided to wait for Sashi to reach it as well before moving on.

"Yeah that works well enough for me. Now then I suggest we hurry, you know unless you want to tussle with these little admirers of ours." Sora explained with a low tone so only she'd hear him, as he noted that the member who knocked himself up was back up while he went to a wall with the kunai. He would carve into a wall as a marker which in this case he signed his own signature on the wall.

Nothing was more distinct than a personal autograph after all.

Either way, he finished as he walked over to his allies before he noticed that the east exit outside the river had a team that just arrived through it which was enough for him to let out a sigh.

"Seems this is the hot destination spot. We could either backtrack to look for an alternative route or try to sneak past the team that arrived to the east." Sora explained with that same lone tone, though given that the other team that had been here upon their arrival had their eyes trained on them his guard was up even if he had a small grin on his face.

"Say I know that it is hard to keep your eyes off me, but you may want to pay attention to the rest of the room. Seems we got company." Sora explained to them as he pointed out the arrival of the new team if for no other reason than to divide their focus.

The insect Shizuka sent out to scout out each of the possible direction in this T-section road all eventually returned to her, each of the three groups conveyed their gathered information to the Aburame. "Well uhh, its seems the two side paths both leads to different forest areas and the one going down leads to a lake." She explained what her insects has seen. "A-also, there doesn't seem to be anyone else nearby so the area looks clear." Even with this new information, the Aburame still felt uneasy about the trial. "B-but I still don't think its completely clear." She added, visibly worried about what's to come.

Mako listened to Shizuka as she explained what her paths outlined. Well, a lake would be harder to cross than a traverse through the jungle it also might have been a sign given this was an exam for ninja graduates it might have been a sign of the right path....or merely a distracting obstacle.

Either way, Mako felt better on the ground, and turned to Shizuka to give her view. "I say we take one of the forest routes. Lot to explore through those....did you find one of the forest paths longer than the other?" Mako asked Shizuka as she was curious if there was a longer side that might have had more to explore than the other based on the Aburame's scouting.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"I'd prefer we leave here, time is of the essence and frankly, these people would waste that resource," Shihasu told Sora and Sayaka, even though his opinion didn't matter at that point, since his teammates had come to an agreement already.

"That depends, do you think we possess the stealth nessesary to successfully sneak past the east team?" Shihasu then turned to studythe team Sora had mentioned to form his own judgement.

It had become apparent to Sashi, that neither of his teammates appeared to be in any sort of distress after entering the tunnel. Somewhat thankful of this, the Kumo-nin was quick to wriggle his body through the opening, before emerging out the other side closely behind Suranoha.

“Well, that could’ve gone a lot worse.” He mumbled to himself whilst dusting off his dark jacket.
The room around them was much like the one before, the only key differences he noticed being that it was a bit bigger, and a dirty looking puddle of an unknown depth resided in the middle of the room.

“Check our the water. Think that might have anything to do with the maze?” He questioned no one in particular, leaning down close enough to the miniature pond so he could take a look.

"Don't flatter yourself, I know when to stay serious. I can create a diversion, when I give the sign you move to the east. Try your best to not get hit by the other team." Sayaka said as she reached into her pockets and pulled out three small spheres made out of paper. Smoke bombs. She grinned as she gave one to each team member and threw her own on the ground. "Time to run, try to get some distance from this hornet's nest." The puppeteer hoped that Sora and Shihasu would respond in time and ran towards the eastern exit, ready to punch anyone who dared slow her down.

--------------------------

"Seems the straggler is awake too, then let's get rid of them first." Shuju whispered before weaving hand signs. He knew his size would just hinder him in close quarters, so he decided to give himself a little advantage. "Lightning Style: Lightning Fists!" The hands of the Akai began to crackle as lightning chakra began to concentrate in his hands, spreading through the copper coated bo staff he was holding. Even if someone decided to block it, they would still get shocked and hopefully left wide open for another attack. The sudden appearance of smoke was annoying, but Shuju was confident in his weapon to get atleast one hit in as he charged forward.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Don't flatter yourself, I know when to stay serious. I can create a diversion, when I give the sign you move to the east. Try your best to not get hit by the other team."

Shihasu chuckled at the statement as he took the smoke bomb, it seemed that Sayaka also had enough of Sora's attitude. Still, the Senju refused to engage in hostility with someone who he was forced to consider an ally. Once he noticed his other teammate throw her smoke bomb, he proceeded to follow her without missing a beat.

Hopefully, Sora will stop stroking his own ego enough to catch up.

Suisento

Sui skipped over to the pond, humming a small tune to the bounce of her springy blue curls of hair. She peered deep inside the pond, finding in it's depths —"Oooooooooh! A jewel!"

Her head whipped around, her speed threatening to snap her neck. "Do you think this is the treasure?"

I would make a bit of sense for this to be one of the treasures they could retrieve. It'd been found using a secret passage, so it certainly seemed suspicious enough to be a treasure. There was only one problem. Stretching as far as her arms would let her, Suisento soon realized —"I can't reach it..."

Ayano:
Ayano looked ahead to see that there was indeed a team over there. She stopped halfway over the ponds and thought about what her teammate said for a moment before turning back.
"Fine. But let's hurry. We don't have all day here. We need to find these treasures" she said and scoffed as she jumped back and over to the other direction, waiting for her teammates impatiently when she was across.

Etsuji:
When Etsuji's teammates both claimed that they had found ways out of there, he turned around to see where they were positioned. He first noticed the boy in the water. So there appeared to be something in the water, but that could be dangerous for him since the armor would weigh him down even if it was pretty light. He then noticed the girl over by the other side of the room. That way would be easier but probably less rewarding.
"Sokaze, can you tell us whether or not it's a path with a dead end or what it is? Otherwise i think we probably should stick to Fumiko's path that she found" he said as the water continued to rise.

Dead account

Previously Super Lazy Man
Zadol runned when he noticed they were changing sides "this is dumb" he mumbled, seeing an impatient Ayano when he got back "so, were going to avoid fighting every other team we come across or what, because it seems like we won't be doing any fighting, if so, what would we do if we were to get ambushed?" He said, looking for an awnser to his question

Nukas

Previously Kid_Nukas
Kiyoshi
Kiyoshi jumped when the door they had been previously standing at seemed to start to explode, maybe even letting out a slight squeal. He thought he had messed up the code and cost the team the exam. He was terrified; then he saw the confetti. This put him at ease as it must have meant they answered correctly. Hitomi had heard voices in the next room, and asked the group what they thought the most logical move was. While it was true that he could hear voices, in the next room, Kiyoshi wasn't exactly thinking about that. He had a bit of tunnel vision when it came to the other teams and avoiding them. They had come this far just to avoid the team with the Uchiha, and he wasn't exactly thinking about potential teams ahead. He instead dashed straight into the room to avoid them, and landed in the water. This, of course, was no issue for him due to his clan's usual state of being. he climbed out of the water and onto the island in the middle without noticing the other teams nearby.

Fumiko
Fumiko was well aware of the rising water and strengthening current, and she had no intention of getting in something that dangerous. However, she did notice the three different passageways possible to be taken from her path through the vines. "If you two are done splashing around in the water, I really think you should both come this way immediately. The water's rising and there are multiple paths here to take. I'm not sure how long we have until this place fills up completely so I suggest you both follow me" She wasn't quite sure which direction to go through the vines, but Fumiko knew that their best bet was to follow her through the vines. She would figure out the rest of the details once they were on board.

Sokaze stuck his thumbs up upon hearing the confirmation and moments before diving in before his other teammate mentioned they knew a better way through. "I mean, if you know a better way, then hit me," he said to her, making several neat bounds out of the water and onto one of the vines. "I've already been thoroughly soaked as-is, so I'd appreciate getting to it before this," Sokaze pointed to the water below, "reaches us."

(I was asked by @Joelkjn the fox to keep up with his OC too now. I'll try my best, but don't expect me to be very creative with my posts now because i have a lot of other things to do. Could anyone tell me what happens with her?)
Ayano:
"If we get ambushed, we'll fight. But it's better if we save up our chakra for a time like that. Don't you ever think?" She said with an annoyed tone and rolled her eyes as she continued going ahead to the west.

Etsuji:
Etsuji jumped over to the small island in the middle, before continuing over to the other side of the room. There he saw the exit that Fumiko had told them about.
"Alright then, let's go" he said and walked through the exit. Inside of it, he could see three paths. One leading straight forward, one leading to the left and one leading to the right.
"We're at a crossroad over here. There's a path straight ahead, one to the left and one to the right. The right one appears to be the most dangerous but maybe the most rewarding. The path straight ahead seems pretty calm. So does the northern path but it looks like we'd have to answer a riddle if we go that way. That could take time that we don't have. I suggest the path straight ahead or to the right" he said.

(Straight ahead is east, left is north and right is south)

Jōdan followed his teammates in hoping across the lakes as they started making their way to the West. “Of course, don’t want to wait too long.” He responded to Ayano’s impatient comments in a casual tone. Jōdan was about to reply to Zadol’s question when Ayano answered before him. “What she said, I suggest we avoid fights this early on but that doesn’t mean we’ll be avoiding fights entirely.” He answered. When the team arrived on the land past the lake, Jōdan motioned them to continue onward.

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
Hagiwara arrived to the Land of Iron taking in the nature around him. He inhaled, then jogged all the way to the Graduation exams. He opened the two doors, at least three times his height. Though unfamiliar, he thought the Land of Iron would be just like the Village Hidden in the Leaves, but no. It seemed to have way more Iron, he assumed that was a metaphor. Already having a blissful morning, he sat down at one of the seats. Not before long, him and many other graduating Shinobi were dropped into an underground labyrinth. Hagiwara, being himself, landed on his back, making him cough loudly to try and inhale. Eventually, he got up, though a pain sensation in his back made him move rather slowly.

Being later than the rest, ran to Zadol Uchiha. Miraculously, his injury didn't stop him from getting past the rest of the obstacles. Out of breath, he needed a few more seconds before he could communicate. "Hi... um... are you in my group?", he asked the Uchiha. Hagiwara knew all Uchiha come from his village, so asking him wouldn't feel so foreign. He didn't pay attention to the group he was in, so he assumed it must've been this one.

Team 4 (Purple): — Ayano Bakura, Zadol Uchiha, Jōdan Chikara, Hagiwara Kurama

Slipping through the winding tunnels to the west the team would find themselves heading northward as the caverns turned. The passage they'd passed through was short and boring, the same grey walls were spread throughout, and no traps seemed present —though caution would still be advised.

The corridor opened up onto a wider passage, and that passage transitioned into a medium-sized room, ceilings high and lined with stalactites. There was something slightly odd about the ceiling, but it could've easily been a rock formation or something of the other. Notably, to the right of the group, within the wider passage was a stone slap, engraved on its surface a Star, Triangle, and Circle.

Also of interest were the voices that traveled across the water, and the misty silhouette of three figures to the west. Of course, as Zadol, Jodan, and Ayano —newly joined by Hagiwara— had been able to see the figures in the distance, so had the trio of Suronoha, Sashi, and Suisento.

Tack~

The echo of footsteps approaching. That’s all Sashi needed to hear for him to jump to his feet, grab the back of his teammates collars, and drag them backwards towards the corridor in which they had entered.

“Potential enemies.” He whispered, crouching down against the wall as to observe what these newcomers intended to do.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Hitomi's attempts to play it cool were thwarted instantly as in a panic Kiyoshi just dashed ahead of them towards the water as he swam over to that little island in the center. Her eyes widened as she had to do something and her feet began to move without thinking but given she would rather not get wet if she could afford to began to make some hand signs.

"Earth Style: Platform Plate Jutsu!" Hitomi called out as she made a firm hard stomp just as she got to the edge of the floor to the river and with a sudden thrust the section just around her body would rise as she was launched over the water towards the island as her plan was to land feet first with some grace and get to Kiyoshi before an enemy could.

She tumbled on the island, but she got to the island so it was half successful. Hitomi tried to save face quickly as she stood and dusted herself off as she went to Kiyoshi. "Are you okay!?"

As a pair of ninja from the spare exit shot to the island, and his own teammate launched smoke bombs as he quickly darted through the smoke to follow Sayaka to the door.

A door that moments ago seemed to have exploded, which had not gone unnoticed to Sayaka.

"Okay be mindful of some trap or something with it since it just blew up into sparks." Sora replied to Sayaka as he tailed her and would act more as guard duty than anything in the event that the door was not so simply to breeze though or a team tried to stop them.

Last edited:
Team 2 (Yellow): Shihasu Senju, Sora Yotsuki, Sayaka Tomonaga

Rushing through the room, the door which had previously exploded had reappeared. It's metal gilding glistening and its condition pristine, just like it'd never been destroyed in the first place.

Of course, this door too came with it's own quaint little riddle. Engraved in the doors were three lines;

Skillful Illusion.
Stuff of Nightmare.
Trap of the Senses.

What am I?

Of course, a blank line had been provided for an answer.

Shinkai

A flurry of movements as smoke bombs erupted and vague silhouettes dashed two and fro. Obscured by the smoke, the kumo-kunoichi hadn't been able to discern the appearance of the new team, however, what she did notice was a pair of figures dashing in their direction. That wasn't too concerning though, they might've just been panicked.

What was concerned was the slab of earth that'd pushed out of the ground. Her nagging anxiety told her to attack them before they could fully set up their jutsu, however, of the three jutsu Shinkai actually knew, none of them were offense-oriented. Fingers clenched together in hand seals, the Kumo shinobi did what any self-respecting cephalopod would do in this situation --she inked.

Jet-black and dark as night, a stream of ink began to spurt from Shinkai's mouth, quickly mixing with the smoke cloud, staining the room, and anyone unlucky enough to get caught, in the inky liquid.

Melia

"Where to next?"

Having graciously allowed Zento to pick their direction, the trio now found themselves in front of a split path. Both appeared to lead east.

"Shall we take the one on the left...or the right?"

Suisento

Hands reaching for her fan, Suisento held her breath as she watched the opposing team. Her eyes darted between the four silhouettes which seems to be cautiously advancing. As far as she could tell... 'They didn't notice'

The newly arrived team showed no indication of having noticed the jewel in the center of the lake. Taking advantage of this she began to creep forward, slowly making her way to the lake while hiding behind the occasional rock.

Shizuka was deep within her thoughts when Mako's question snapped her out of it. "Oh huh?" She thought about the information her scouts relayed to her. "Uh.. no, I don't think so. The two forest paths seemed to have the same length." She answered.

As Zadol seemed to have suddenly become wary, Jodan was still walking along the side of the lake casually. "Hey, no need to jump at any and all new people we see. They're not even that close to us." Jodan replied in a relaxed manner. "Besides, you should probably reply to that new guy who arrived, I'm pretty sure he called you out." Jodan pointed at Hagiwara behind him with his thumb and a glance.

Upon seeing Sui so casually step out and dash from rock to rock, the realization hit that there simply wasn’t a way to avoid these newcomers without backtracking, which Sashi had no intention of doing.

“So be it.” He grumbled while stepping forward into full view with his arms crossed.

“Let’s get straight to it, you all gonna try and start trouble, or can we pass by unhindered? Because I don’t know about you, but I wanna get through this as quickly as possible.” Sashi made sure to speak loud and clear, not wanting to appear suspicious in any way as to avoid combat if possible.

“There’s four of them....but why?”

Nukas

Previously Kid_Nukas
Kiyoshi
Kiyoshi heard Hitomi's question and was a little confused by it, it was just a short swim, after all, nothing to be alarmed about. "Yeah, I'm fine now that we are away from that other t-" Just then he realized what she was actually referring to. The room now that he thought about it did seem to have some voices coming from it before, and those voices apparently let loose a couple of smoke bombs that started to fill the room.

"Ok so maybe it wasn't the best idea to come here. This is fine, maybe we can just go back the way we ca-" Then he noticed the door that had exploded not long ago reformed with a new riddle that they did not have time to solve. There was no way to get out of this without some confrontation. Just then as the smoke passed over Kiyoshi, he felt himself begin to get covered in a dark black substance. "Eeeew, what the heck is this crap. Ok, we need a plan to get out of here. Any ideas Hitomi?" He was honestly unsure what to do, as he could barely see anything, including their opponents.

Fumiko
Fumiko looked at all their options and decided they had to move quickly. The most logical option based on looks was straight ahead. While the path straight ahead seemed harmless, so did the room they were currently in. She decided that Etsuji was correct in the fact that they didn't have time to try and figure out the riddle, so the left path was out. The path to the right seemed very dangerous, but she kind of wanted to take a gamble and say that it wasn't a trap. As the water was rising quickly, she decided they had no time to try and get everyone on the same page. She had to make an executive decision. "Follow me, we need to get out of here. I'm going down the right path." She then went down the right path into what seemed like it could be a potentially dangerous room.

"I am not an idiot, I can think for myself." Sayaka snarled at Sora, his attitude began to irritate her. Looking at the metal door, she was confused. That thing was blown to bits a moment ago, yet here it is. How? And why was there a riddle engraved in the door?

Skillful Illusion.
Stuff of Nightmare.
Trap of the Senses.

What am I?

Underneath the riddle was a place to put something in, so she guessed that she had to solve the riddle. Her first thought was Genjutsu, but it couldn't be that simple. Right? She decided to leave it alone for now and wait for her teammates to give their input.

Dead account

Previously Super Lazy Man
As Zadol walked, he glanced at the lake, then he recalled the person having said something about a treasure "guys, i think that's one of the treasure the man was talking about, i'll go and get alright?" He said, then, noticing the fourth guy "who is he, and since when is he here?" He asked, not taking that he's ignored this whole time "i don't think they have noticed us, if they have, we are closer to the lake than they are." That's when he heard one of them speak "Uh, let's try not fighting i guess!" He responded to the other 3

Last edited:

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
Hagiwara was slightly annoyed that he was ignored. Though he slowly realized that everyone around him probably thought he was weird for interrupting them randomly in their exam. Hagiwara didn't feel he belonged with them, and slowly started to fade to the background metaphorically. He nodded at the Uchiha's response, as he liked to use genjutsu as a retaliation more than a weapon. Nervously, he adjusted his Forehead Protector to get a better look at their "opponents".

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Damn it damn it! Why me?

Hitomi aimed to try and counter the ink that was being sprayed their direction as she worked to produce a lone miniature slab over herself and Kiyoshi. Whatever this stuff was she was certain it was something not good as the had already been spotted.

Needless to say despite Hitomi's attempt to play it cool with her expression internally she was screaming when she was asked what they should do. Given Kiyoshi's rather impulsive charge they found themselves alone on an island. Or at least what this section of the maze could be called as shallow water surrounded them on all sides and they seemed paired with other teams who were around the island. And given one of them noticed them already they needed to act and act now.

"W-well....there doesn't seem to be any hidden secrets on this island. Though a quick once over might reveal something. If not and perhaps more importantly we should focus on getting off this island and try another door. You know, before we get inked down." Hitomi suggested, trying to think of something productive to do though internally she had concern of the other teams. If they had been willing to attack them would they be willing to let the retreat? Or would they attack all the more if they tried to leave the room? Hitomi had been unsure but they needed to do something and figured movement with caution was better than sitting about as she tried to settle her internal nerves while they were rained down upon.

Last edited:

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Sayaka snarling at Sora mildly concerned the Senju; he'd hate for a fight to break put and he'd hate even more to be the one to choose sides. The former seemed to have come to a stop at a metal door, so Shihasu decided to stop as well. Once he stopped at the door, he realized some writing was engraved on it. It read

Skillful Illusion.
Stuff of Nightmare.
Trap of the Senses.

What am I?

The first thing that came to his mind for all the criteria was Genjutsu, however, he also tried to think of other answers for the riddle.

Hmm what else could be a skillful illusion..? As for the other two criteria, Darkness could fit both Stuff of Nightmares, since many people fear the dark, and Trap of the Senses, since the level of light in a room is directly proportional to how well one can see.

"Sayaka, what do you think this riddle alludes to?"

"My first thought went to Genjutsu, but I don't want to put in an answer just yet. I think our whole team should be here before making a decision. Do you have any other possible solutions? I thought about a puppet theater as that would be a skillfull illusion if performed right and some people fear puppets, but maybe that's a bit far fetched." Sayaka stroked her chin, as if she would get inspiration from that.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Funnily enough, I also thought of Genjutsu," Shihasu replied with a tone of apparent amusement, "My mind also thought about Darkness. Although I don't see how it would qualifiy as a skillful illusion, darkness does limit sight, and nyctophobia is a very common fear, meaning it will likely be seen in nightmares," The Senju looked for Sora, who seemed to be lagging behind, much to the frustration he was about to voice to his teammate.

"I do wish that Sora the laggard would pick up the pace, after all, Im sure his 'brilliant mind' will prove to be vital to solving this riddle," The amused tone was replaced with one full of vinegar and sarcasm as he said the sentence, feeling a bit better knowing that he got to voice his emotions in tandem with his thoughts.

With the two paths laid out, and both seemed equidistant from Shizuka's account it was a matter of chance which one to go as Mako had to think it over and soon enough "he" came to a decision.

"Then I say we head west. Any objections? Either way be mindful of the water." Mako said as "he" gave his word of caution on top of "his" suggestion while "he" began to move. Mako scanned the water ahead as well as the wall and decided to use a bit of athletics to get around the corner as Mako leaped to the wall and began to run along it. No Mako had not developed the technique to stick to such surfaces but the aim was simply to use the momentum to run along it and then bounce off before she'd slip off to try and get over the water and around the corner to the west side.

----------
Sora, who had been busy using a basic clone to shield the group form ink that sprayed their direction as well as try to blow back the smoke in the room of that oh so attached enemy team who wouldn't let them go, turned back to his group with a scowl.

"A-apologies. I've been kinda busy dealing with our stalkers here since no one else seems to care about them closing in. In any event Genjutsu seems easy enough to suggest, I say go for it. Be be mindful we do have pursuers who want to get physical and no not in that way." Sora said, as he naturally made a joke but more importantly got the point that they needed to hurry on top of his view that Genjutsu made the most sense.

Zentō honestly didn’t know which way to choose. Any choice he picked would be a straight up guess. However, that didn’t deter his confidence and he continued to remain relaxed. Each path received a little glance before Zentō slightly turned his body to see the two girls.

He looked past Nikota, only briefly making eye contact with her sky blue eyes. The young Terumī still continued to remain quiet. Though Zentō would’ve liked to hear her input, he chose not to force her anything. That just left the ever so sweet Melia, who seemed to wholeheartedly trust him with the role of leading them forward.

In that case, he couldn’t let her down now. All she’d asked of him here was to choose between left and right. Once Zentō actually looked at Melia, he quickly realized she might’ve already given him a way to choose with her last question. After coming to this realization, a barely visible smirk grew on his lips before he spoke.

“I believe left would be the best choice. You did say it first after all, Melia.”

The Mugen gave his decision in a respectful and somewhat innocent tone before gesturing them to follow him on the left path.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"I'd imagine that our 'stalkers' have better things to do than chase us, such as passing this exam," Shihasu remarked with dry unamusement to Sora's antics. Shaking his head, he turned back to the riddle on the door.

"Seeing as we are all in agreement, I will put down Genjutsu as our answer," The shinobi proceeded to reach into his bag to get the notebook he used for his studies during his academy days. He had to flip to later sectuons of the book, due to all the previous ones being filled to the brim with notes. Once he had removed the page, he took out a pen that was lodged in the spirsls of the notebook to write 'Genjutsu'. Afterwards, Shihasu had placed the paper in the slot, putting his stuff away once he was done.

"And by the way Sora, do be careful of your humor; lest we find ourselves in the position in which one of us could DIE!" Save for the emphasis at the end, his tone was the same unamused, sarcastic tone he always had when interacting with others.

Last edited:
"I second his motion, just because this is the Genin Exams doesn't take away the fact that we could still die at the hands of a student who is just a tad too eager to fight or a stray kunai that just so happens to slice the throat of one of us. Now that our group has agreed with Genjutsu as our answer, we just need to survive long enough for something to happen." Sayaka noted dryly as she reached for her weapon of choice, a kusari-fundo. Hopefully she wouldn't need to use it, but in a worst case scenario she would be ready to crack some skulls.