• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Naruto: Shinobi Road (Discussion & Sign Ups)

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Perfect Susanoo and EMS were given to reincarnations so they are kage level without them. But even if you aren't Kage level you can fight others that are if you have these which is the point.

War Arc Sasuke is still very comfortably about Kage Level though.

Forget War arc Sasuke, pre-MS Sasuke killed Deidara, who was an S-rank, and S-ranks are supposed to be around Kage level. Sasuke picking it up doesn't really break from what I've stated.

And tell Kyuu what is it about Sasuke that made him S-Class level at that stage?

His Sharingan.

It's the only reason he can use Chidori & its variants, the only reason he caught Deidara with his Genjutsu (Despite Sasuke not being good at that and Deidara having an anti-Genjutsu mechanical eye) and the only reason he managed to control and get inside Manda to survive an actual nuke.

More like you just need EMS. Transplant a 9 year old EMS and have them spam susanoo and before they're 10 they have perfect susanoo cuz it doesnt make them go blind. Only reason perfect susanoo was given to reincarnations only.
You need to first ignore that a 9 year old shouldn't even have a chakra pool large enough to sustain the Susanoo.

Again, the Susano has only ever been used by people who were Kage level with just a regular sharingan.

And tell Kyuu what is it about Sasuke that made him S-Class level at that stage?

His Sharingan.

It's the only reason he can use Chidori & its variants, the only reason he caught Deidara with his Genjutsu (Despite Sasuke not being good at that and Deidara having an anti-Genjutsu mechanical eye) and the only reason he managed to control and get inside Manda to survive an actual nuke.
The Chidori variants can actually be used without the Sharingan. They don't involve rushing the target so fast you get tunnel vision and thus don't rely on the eye for usage.

As for Sasuke only being Kage tier with his Sharingan, that's the base sharingan we're talking about. You're free to take that stance though, as long as we differentiate the base sharingan from MS.

This one gave me a little thought. @DarkHydraT i would like to say that @5DigitNeb is right about Zadol and Airi, but with Ayano as the "head" of the new akatsuki (@Joelkjn the fox i hope you know what i mean with the quotation marks), she can also get it (i wouldn't actually give it to her unless it was for plot convenience like this could be). I think it could be good to use it but maybe only with one eye or something. Airi and Ayano could steal the eyes from Pain as Joel did say he wanted Airi to kill Pain later in the RP. It could give the other people a harder time defeating them and would be a good reason for them to get stronger

The reason they share the eyes evenly could be because they helped each other out with both Konan and Nagato

If it's solely to buff them for plot convenience then I'd have to put my vote against it. If they aren't powerful on their own without the Rinnegan then beyond the eye is no sustenance.

That would mean once someone gets past the Rinnegan's abilities they'd easily take both of them out, and that'd be anti-climactic.

This isn't an actual hurdle. It is far too easy in a RP format to just create an Uchiha relative with it (An older sibling who is an active or retired ninja....or even a younger one who gets it when their parents die) and then either have them give it to you, pass it off to you from some tragic death or kill them in their sleep.
Just because we can doesn’t mean we will

If it's solely to buff them for plot convenience then I'd have to put my vote against it. If they aren't powerful on their own without the Rinnegan then beyond the eye is no sustenance.

That would mean once someone gets past the Finnegan's abilities they'd easily take both of them out, and that'd be anti-climactic.

Uuuuuhhhh.....Kyuu have you seen all the abilities Rinnegan? A regular low Chunin with all of them in one would be Kage tier by itself XD

The abilities make the character sometime not vice versa.

That would mean once someone gets past the Rinnegan's abilities they'd easily take both of them out, and that'd be anti-climactic.

That would require getting past the Rinnegan tho. A feat damn near impossible on its own. Unless your a protagonist.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Nobody can even get the Rinnegan anyways unless you beat pain with genjutsu or get access to Hashirama cells and are an uchiha. EMS I said have the only difference from MS be you can't be blind, all other consequences stay. MS don't have BS powers.

I would obviously have Ayano have her own powers too. The Bakura clan is known for the Storm Release, which is another thing that makes Ayano more powerful. Though, like i've said before, this was just a suggestion

1 eye each you mean?
Yes exactly. I don't think Airi would like to get completely rid of her sharingan and if they help each other out in the fight, then it's only fair Ayano get's her share
So they intend to become village busters at some point? I didn’t know this was a dragon ball rp. Lmao
Idk, i've said multiple times it's only suggestions

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
I'm curious to see how they're gonna go to their investigation to find the real body of Nagato... even Jiraiya couldn't do it alive and he's the best of the best in undercover stuff.

Between the paths of Pain and Konan working together it would be quite the feat.

Well, for one thing, if anyone should fight Pain it should be with him alone and not with Konan. That's just asking for too much....though it is worth noting Konan is probably well below Sannin tier given how easily Jiraiya disposed of her (Though Tsunade being Sannin tier is a point of personal contention.)

Either way an OC getting the Rinnegan is something I worry over.

I'm curious to see how they're gonna go to their investigation to find the real body of Nagato... even Jiraiya couldn't do it alive and he's the best of the best in undercover stuff.
That would also cause a problem. But an Uchiha is quite smart so i think Airi might find a way to figure that stuff out

Between the paths of Pain and Konan working together it would be quite the feat.
That's true. But Konan would have a small disadvantage against Ayano's Storm Release

Well, for one thing, if anyone should fight Pain it should be with him alone and not with Konan. That's just asking for too much....though it is worth noting Konan is probably well below Sannin tier given how easily Jiraiya disposed of her (Though Tsunade being Sannin tier is a point of personal contention.)

Either way an OC getting the Rinnegan is something I worry over.
It's hard to determine Konan's power level. Obito managed to defeat her too but he had to sacrifice one eye to do so, which puts her just under Obito's normal power level

Uuuuuhhhh.....Kyuu have you seen all the abilities Rinnegan? A regular low Chunin with all of them in one would be Kage tier by itself XD

The abilities make the character sometime not vice versa.
Depends, how well can that Gennin use the abilities?
If she and Airi defeats Pain (like @Joelkjn the fox have already said he wants to) then they both can get the eyes from there
Why the hell do you want to do that?