• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Naruto: Shinobi Road (Discussion & Sign Ups)

Alright, the Randomized teams have been set to:

team 1: Shihasu, Shuju, Shinkai —
team 2: Kento, Sora, Sayaka —
team 3: Kiyoshi, Airi, Hitomi —
team 4: Ayano, Zadol, Jodan —
team 5: Suisento, Etsuji, Sashi —
team 6: Melia, Shizuka, Zento —
team 7: Mako, Suranoha, Sokaze —
team 8: Fumiko , Genjiro, Nikota —

These should be teams in which we don't have 2 Ocs controlled by the same person, or from the same village.

If you see any such situations, please point them out.

team 7: Mako, Suranoha, Sokaze —
team 8: Fumiko , Genjiro, Nikota —

These should be teams in which we don't have 2 Ocs controlled by the same person, or from the same village.

This looks good to me. And now i'm back from the event. I'm kinda tired now though so i probably won't make any posts until tomorrow

team 7: Fumiko, Suranoha, Sokaze —
team 8: Mako, Genjiro, Nikota —

Slight adjustment, Mako and Fumiko have been switched.

Zadol went over to Ayano "let's go! " then looked at the other one, saying the same thing, before exactly going to the maze

One small problem.

You were just 'dropped' into a tunnel that leads to the maze. So until you land in the maze you don't know who your teammates are, only the proctor knows.

Your post should instead be of you landing in the maze.

Where in the maze you are will be revealed shortly.

Indeed, much better ^w^

However, could you add a bit more to that post?

One-liners aren't allowed unless its for rapid dialogue.

You could add a bit of description to Fluff the post up a bit. Maybe Zadol is surprised that he was dropped into a tunnel?

Did he land on his feet? his back? his butt?

What does he think about the exams? Is he excited?

His teammates also haven't really appeared yet until they post, so there's no one for him to talk to. You can say that he was the first to land and that he was looking around for his teammates.

Those are just some of the ways to add a bit of meat to your post.

Dead account

Previously Super Lazy Man
Indeed, much better ^w^

However, could you add a bit more to that post?

One-liners aren't allowed unless its for rapid dialogue.

You could add a bit of description to Fluff the post up a bit. Maybe Zadol is surprised that he was dropped into a tunnel?

Did he land on his feet? his back? his butt?

What does he think about the exams? Is he excited?

His teammates also haven't really appeared yet until they post, so there's no one for him to talk to. You can say that he was the first to land and that he was looking around for his teammates.

Those are just some of the ways to add a bit of meat to your post.
Re fixed!

Okay, so it turns out the maze maps are slightly rule breaking lol.

Therefore they've been redone to conform with Pokecharms rules.

That being said, I'll dish out each map as soon as someone actually gets to that floors.

New Floor 1:

upload_2019-6-8_18-21-24.png

Grey — Walls
Blue — Water
Brown — Passageways

====================================================================================

upload_2019-6-8_18-27-20.png

This is the map with respects to the position of the 8 Teams: (Dots are teams)

Red — 1
Yellow — 2
Pink — 3
Purple — 4
White — 5
Green — 6
Orange — 7
Ice Blue — 8

@Hungry Badass your posts right now are are passable, but I think they would be better if you added details to them, to make a truly good post you should add in more of how your character is feeling, how he sees things and add details to how he moving instead of summarizing everything in a few brief sentences. This will help you write better posts.
If you take a look at how someone else makes a post, that could help you a lot. I don't always like what i write but for the sake of actually having something in there, i write what i can. Like in my last post, i added an unknown factor (both of my OC's landed in special ways, but i'm talking about my samurai now) that could even be relevant later in the RP

Did you read the team listings? Etsuji isn’t alone.
I’d hope your reading everyone else’s post, as there’s not really a point in rping if your just gonnna do it alone.
I changed the teams, so based on the new teams, Etsuji did land first among his teammates.

He's with Snuck's character and Sky's character. Snuck's character just landed and Sky's character hasn't landed yet.

Ah. I didn’t see you changed teams as I’ve been referencing the sheet just above us.
Might wanna correct that one as it’s the more important reference point.
The up-to-date reference point is actually in my signature since I figured that'd be the easier place to access it.

I'll go back and correct the other ones though, just in case anybody goes searching for them instead.

Dead account

Previously Super Lazy Man
When you've decided on a direction to go on, please tag me and state your team so I can chart your progress through the maze. In particular, team Ice Blue starts off with a narration because they'll need to find a secret passage to get out of that room.

@DarkHydraT @Retro Master @5DigitNeb @Killerbunny the god @Joelkjn the fox @Godjacob @Mystic Zander @Sarah316 @Sky5372 @Hungry Badass @Nukas @Swirled @Grand Master Koop @kyuukestu
Wait, purple is surrounded by walls.. hm, maybe test their ability to focus their chakra on their legs so they can leave? Or is it nust something else