• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Naruto: Shinobi Road (Discussion & Sign Ups)

I'ma be honest, that was the product of it being 3 in the morning and me really wanting to get the post done without missing anything. My second post was gonna be him assessing the people in there a bit better, and then I'd have more time to double-check names and villages and who'd arrived there already. So yeah, he just didn't recognize kiyo immediately

Nukas

Previously Kid_Nukas
I'ma be honest, that was the product of it being 3 in the morning and me really wanting to get the post done without missing anything. My second post was gonna be him assessing the people in there a bit better, and then I'd have more time to double-check names and villages and who'd arrived there already. So yeah, he just didn't recognize kiyo immediately
Ok, I was fine if they just didn't know each other as well, I just thought that was interesting.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Name: Nikota Terumī
Village: Kirigakure
Clan (If any): Terumī Clan
Nature Affinity: Water, Fire, & Earth
Kekkei Genkai: Boil Release & Lava Release (Doesn't know how to use Earth or Lava Release yet)
Skills (kenjutsu, shurikenjutsu, etc.): Ninjutsu
Appearance: She has medium length red hair and sky blue eyes. Nikota wears a mesh sleeve blue dress and blue sandals.
Personality: Nikota is a cheerful and childish girl, but it only makes sense considering her age. She is immature and doesn't think at all of the consequences of her actions and just does whatever she wants to do at the time. She hates it when things don't go her way.
Age (9-13): 9
Other: Mugen

Wait we can have more than one chakra nature?!

I wanna add lightning!
gotta learn it lel

The Terumi clan have 2 nature Kekkei genkai, so they're born with three nature transformations.

Even then she'll need to learn how to use the other elements before she can wield all her kekkei genkai with skill.
Name: Nikota Terumī
Village: Kirigakure
Clan (If any): Terumī Clan
Nature Affinity: Water, Fire, & Earth
Kekkei Genkai: Boil Release & Lava Release (Doesn't know how to use Earth or Lava Release yet)
Skills (kenjutsu, shurikenjutsu, etc.): Ninjutsu
Appearance: She has medium length red hair and sky blue eyes. Nikota wears a mesh sleeve blue dress and blue sandals.
Personality: Nikota is a cheerful and childish girl, but it only makes sense considering her age. She is immature and doesn't think at all of the consequences of her actions and just does whatever she wants to do at the time. She hates it when things don't go her way.
Age (9-13): 9
accepted. Can she use boil release though?

Name: Etsuji Fujiwa

Village: Land of Iron

Clan (If any): Fujiwa

Nature Affinity: Fire

Kekkei Genkai (If any): None

Skills (kenjutsu, shurikenjutsu, etc.): Kenjutsu, Taijutsu and Shurikenjutsu

Appearance: Like a normal samurai, he has iron armor on his young, yet muscular, body. He has short brown hair and is often found smiling mischievously.

Personality: He has a pretty playful nature and though he is quite smart, he seems like a total goofball. He has doubts over his own abilities though.

Age (9-13): 10

Name: Sashi Chiratsuki

Village: Kumo

Clan: Chiratsuki is an average sized family of relatively average Cloud Ninja and Farmers. Hardly a Clan.

Nature Affinity: Lightning

Kekkei Genkai: None

Skills: Skilled in physical combat, minor knowledge of whip based combat. Shows potential with chakra-infusement.

Appearance: Short dark blonde hair pushed wildly to the left that’s just held up by his Cloud headband. Soft charcoal eyes, and lightly sun-kissed skin. Wears basic white cloud vest that looks quite aged, now almost grey in color. Underneath lies a collared black jacket with baggy long sleeves. Basic black utility pants with a brown hip and back pouch. Fitted white sandals with black socks underneath.

Personality: Sashi is dedicated, yet nervous. He’s set high standards for himself, but his families average line of Shinobi constantly makes him fear he’ll never be able to outgrow standard Chiratsuki expectations. This will to improve can cloud his judgement when met with difficult choices and make him overthink most situations. A young shinobi with a decent mindset and somewhat expected character flaws.

MUUUUUGEEEEEN

Last edited:
Name: Sashi Chiratsuki

Village: Kumo

Clan: Chiratsuki is an average sized family of relatively average Cloud Ninja and Farmers. Hardly a Clan.

Nature Affinity: Lightning

Kekkei Genkai: None

Skills: Skilled in physical combat, minor knowledge of whip based combat. Shows potential with chakra-infusement.

Appearance: Short dark blonde hair pushed wildly to the left that’s just held up by his Cloud headband. Soft charcoal eyes, and lightly sun-kissed skin. Wears basic white cloud vest that looks quite aged, now almost grey in color. Underneath lies a collared black jacket with baggy long sleeves. Basic black utility pants with a brown hip and back pouch. Fitted white sandals with black socks underneath.

Personality: Sashi is dedicated, yet nervous. He’s set high standards for himself, but his families average line of Shinobi constantly makes him fear he’ll never be able to outgrow standard Chiratsuki expectations. This will to improve can cloud his judgement when met with difficult choices and make him overthink most situations. A young shinobi with a decent mindset and somewhat expected character flaws.

MUUUUUGEEEEEN
Accepted, and how dare you spoil endgame like that!?