• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Naruto: Shinobi Road (Discussion & Sign Ups)

Nukas

Previously Kid_Nukas
(I was asked by @Joelkjn the fox to keep up with his OC too now. I'll try my best, but don't expect me to be very creative with my posts now because i have a lot of other things to do. Could anyone tell me what happens with her?)
Ayano:
"If we get ambushed, we'll fight. But it's better if we save up our chakra for a time like that. Don't you ever think?" She said with an annoyed tone and rolled her eyes as she continued going ahead to the west.

Etsuji:
Etsuji jumped over to the small island in the middle, before continuing over to the other side of the room. There he saw the exit that Fumiko had told them about.
"Alright then, let's go" he said and walked through the exit. Inside of it, he could see three paths. One leading straight forward, one leading to the left and one leading to the right.
"We're at a crossroad over here. There's a path straight ahead, one to the left and one to the right. The right one appears to be the most dangerous but maybe the most rewarding. The path straight ahead seems pretty calm. So does the northern path but it looks like we'd have to answer a riddle if we go that way. That could take time that we don't have. I suggest the path straight ahead or to the right" he said.

(Straight ahead is east, left is north and right is south)

I know that one of Joel’s ocs are on the pink team with Kiyoshi. That team just got through a riddle door and Kiyoshi fell into the river in the room with the yellow and red team because, ironically, he didn’t want to deal with the Uchiha he saw in the room they were previously in. Airi’s team doesn’t realize she is an Uchiha.

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
I'm pretty dull in remembering certain things in Naruto, so expect me to have some errors.

Name: Hagiwara Kurama

Village: Village Hidden in the Leaves

Clan: Kurama

Nature Affinity: Wind

Kekkei Genkai: Kurama Clan's Kekkei Genkai

Skills: Genjutsu and Ninjutsu

Appearance: He has black, shaggy hair with his Forehead Protector around it. He has brown eyes and wears a black jacket with white lines near the shoulder. Underneath, he sports a grey t-shirt with the Japanese characters for "Air". He is rather short , and styles silver sweatpants tied together by a grey rope.

Personality: Hagiwara is excitable and smart. He often uses his energetic personality to cover up his intelligence, even in vital situations. He always tries to be in shape, though really heats training. Hagiwara truly just wants to experience nature, which is why he spends most of his time in the forest, walking around with some of the animals. He has a charismatic vibe, though hates handling large social groups. He tries to make himself as unnoticeable as possible. Also, he likes the word MUGEN for some off reason.

Age (9-13): 11

Last edited:
I'm pretty dull in remembering certain things in Naruto, so expect me to have some errors.

Name: Hagiwara Kurama

Village: Village Hidden in the Leaves

Clan: Kurama

Nature Affinity: Wind

Kekkei Genkai: Kurama Clan's Kekkei Genkai

Skills: Genjutsu and Ninjutsu

Appearance: He has black, shaggy hair with his Forehead Protector around it. He has brown eyes and wears a black jacket with white lines near the shoulder. Underneath, he sports a grey t-shirt with the Japanese characters for "Air". He is rather short , and styles silver sweatpants tied together by a grey rope.

Personality: Hagiwara is excitable and smart. He often uses his energetic personality to cover up his intelligence, even in vital situations. He always tries to be in shape, though really heats training. Hagiwara truly just wants to experience nature, which is why he spends most of his time in the forest, walking around with some of the animals. He has a charismatic vibe, though hates handling large social groups. He tries to make himself as unnoticeable as possible.

Age (9-13): 11
Hmmm, solid enough character. If you don't mind me asking, what Nature release does he have?

Yin Release is Genjutsu, but for his Ninjutsu is it Fire, Water, Wind, Earth or Lightning?

Whoops, my mistake, I see it.

Also, almost accepted, I just need to figure out where to put Hagiwara...and you're missing a small detail which you can find in the rules on the second post

I know that one of Joel’s ocs are on the pink team with Kiyoshi. That team just got through a riddle door and Kiyoshi fell into the river in the room with the yellow and red team because, ironically, he didn’t want to deal with the Uchiha he saw in the room they were previously in. Airi’s team doesn’t realize she is an Uchiha.
Thanks. I'll think of something to do with her. But what about the other one?

How/When should I do an introductory post?
Alright, so first let me brief you on the current situation. All the 'main' characters actually start out as academy students. They're actually currently doing the 'graduation exam' required to become a genin. There are two ways I can think of working this;

1) Your character will join the rest in the exams, in that case it'll be completely up to luck which team you join and we'll just have a 4-person team

2) You can be a 'Boss' which would make your character someone the Ocs would need to battle to progress.

The first option will get you the most involved as Bosses don't appear till the second floor, and everyone's still on the first.

My introductory post will be Hagiwara getting to the Land of Iron and entering the Graduation Exams. One LAST question, will he wait to go on the Second Floor, or will he need to progress with everyone else right now?
You'll need to progress through the first floor with everyone else, I'd highly recommend you find a team to join as the challenges on the second floor are...difficult.

upload_2019-6-27_15-40-30.png

Updates Map

Orange and Purple have been moved.

Important Announcement

Alright, so unfortunately @Joelkjn the fox has stepped away from Pokecharms due to IRL reasons. The Duration of his absence is indefinite, so we need to re-plan for a few down the line plot points.

As the Graduation exams proceed, we also need to discuss what will take place after the exams.

First things first though:

It's been discussed a bit in the Discord channel, but I also want to put it here.

Would you rather we stay an AU (an alternate timeline using canon characters), or would you rather we do something completely original (Original Characters would replace the likes of the Kage as no canon characters would exist)

It goes without saying that doing a full Original verse would require far more work, but would also allow for a lot more leeway down the line.

Think about that for a bit and we'll do a discussion/vote to determine the results.

For something more immediate, the absence of Airi and Genjiro will leave their teams short, and unbalance the teams hailing from each village. I can control them up until the end of the exams, however, beyond that we'd need a solution; replacement characters, or something in that vein.

@DarkHydraT @Retro Master @5DigitNeb @Killerbunny the god @Godjacob @Mystic Zander @Sarah316 @Sky5372 @Hungry Badass @Nukas @Swirled @Grand Master Koop @kyuukestu

Important Announcement

Alright, so unfortunately @Joelkjn the fox has stepped away from Pokecharms due to IRL reasons. The Duration of his absence is indefinite, so we need to re-plan for a few down the line plot points.

As the Graduation exams proceed, we also need to discuss what will take place after the exams.

First things first though:

It's been discussed a bit in the Discord channel, but I also want to put it here.

Would you rather we stay an AU (an alternate timeline using canon characters), or would you rather we do something completely original (Original Characters would replace the likes of the Kage as no canon characters would exist)

It goes without saying that doing a full Original verse would require far more work, but would also allow for a lot more leeway down the line.

Think about that for a bit and we'll do a discussion/vote to determine the results.

For something more immediate, the absence of Airi and Genjiro will leave their teams short, and unbalance the teams hailing from each village. I can control them up until the end of the exams, however, beyond that we'd need a solution; replacement characters, or something in that vein.

@DarkHydraT @Retro Master @5DigitNeb @Killerbunny the god @Godjacob @Mystic Zander @Sarah316 @Sky5372 @Hungry Badass @Nukas @Swirled @Grand Master Koop @kyuukestu
Actually, Joel asked me to control his characters until he could come back. I would like some help knowing what to do with them though. Like for example, what are the teams they're in right now doing? I know i was informed about Airi but i completely forgot what was said.

For the other matter, right now i would prefer that we stay as an AU with the canon characters but my answer could change later

Actually, Joel asked me to control his characters until he could come back. I would like some help knowing what to do with them though. Like for example, what are the teams they're in right now doing? I know i was informed about Airi but i completely forgot what was said.

For the other matter, right now i would prefer that we stay as an AU with the canon characters but my answer could change later
If you’re willing to do that then go ahead