1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ask to Join Naruto: Shinobi Road (Discussion & Sign Ups)

Discussion in 'General Role Play Discussion' started by Joelkjn Ōkami, May 28, 2019.

1. I knew I recognized her

2. Nukas

Nukas Previously Kid_Nukas

@kyuukestu

Pink has officially moved into the East room

5DigitNeb, kyuukestu and DarkHydraT like this.
  3. Move first, so that I can write up the post for that team.
    Noted.

DarkHydraT, 5DigitNeb and Nukas like this.
  4. Nukas

I know that one of Joel’s ocs are on the pink team with Kiyoshi. That team just got through a riddle door and Kiyoshi fell into the river in the room with the yellow and red team because, ironically, he didn’t want to deal with the Uchiha he saw in the room they were previously in. Airi’s team doesn’t realize she is an Uchiha.

DarkHydraT, kyuukestu and 5DigitNeb like this.
  5. XanthousXatu

XanthousXatu Previously SwiftSwoobat

I'm pretty dull in remembering certain things in Naruto, so expect me to have some errors.

Name: Hagiwara Kurama

Village: Village Hidden in the Leaves

Clan: Kurama

Nature Affinity: Wind

Kekkei Genkai: Kurama Clan's Kekkei Genkai

Skills: Genjutsu and Ninjutsu

Appearance: He has black, shaggy hair with his Forehead Protector around it. He has brown eyes and wears a black jacket with white lines near the shoulder. Underneath, he sports a grey t-shirt with the Japanese characters for "Air". He is rather short , and styles silver sweatpants tied together by a grey rope.

Personality: Hagiwara is excitable and smart. He often uses his energetic personality to cover up his intelligence, even in vital situations. He always tries to be in shape, though really heats training. Hagiwara truly just wants to experience nature, which is why he spends most of his time in the forest, walking around with some of the animals. He has a charismatic vibe, though hates handling large social groups. He tries to make himself as unnoticeable as possible. Also, he likes the word MUGEN for some off reason.

Age (9-13): 11

#526 XanthousXatu, Jun 27, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 27, 2019
  6. Hmmm, solid enough character. If you don't mind me asking, what Nature release does he have?

Yin Release is Genjutsu, but for his Ninjutsu is it Fire, Water, Wind, Earth or Lightning?

Whoops, my mistake, I see it.

Also, almost accepted, I just need to figure out where to put Hagiwara...and you're missing a small detail which you can find in the rules on the second post

7. He stated his affinity was wind

8. XanthousXatu

I put the best word in the world, MUGEN, in there, so I should be good to go. Right?

9. Alright, so Konoha already has a full team.

Giving them a 4-person team...well, it's not a massive advantage imo, Ame has 5 people after all, but what are some other views on the situation?

10. Bingo~

Accepted.

11. Different team would work

12. Nukas

Yasami: WHAT!?! Now I have to take care of FOUR of these spoiled brats??

I'm joking of course, I'm totally cool with a 4 person team if everyone else is.

13. Well, a four man team can work too

14. XanthousXatu

How/When should I do an introductory post?

15. You can make a post about arriving in the Land of Iron, listening to the proctor and falling down the pitfalls. That should get you on the same 'level' as the rest of us

5DigitNeb and Nukas like this.
  16. Nukas

I would hold off on that for now, I think Kyuu is going to try and figure out how all of this is going to work first.

5DigitNeb and DarkHydraT like this.
  17. Thanks. I'll think of something to do with her. But what about the other one?

5DigitNeb, Nukas and DarkHydraT like this.
  18. Your arrival needs some sorting out Swoobat, there currently isn’t anyone left you can group with

19. XanthousXatu

Hm... Where is the RP? (I mean where in the storyline)

20. Alright, so first let me brief you on the current situation. All the 'main' characters actually start out as academy students. They're actually currently doing the 'graduation exam' required to become a genin. There are two ways I can think of working this;

1) Your character will join the rest in the exams, in that case it'll be completely up to luck which team you join and we'll just have a 4-person team

2) You can be a 'Boss' which would make your character someone the Ocs would need to battle to progress.

The first option will get you the most involved as Bosses don't appear till the second floor, and everyone's still on the first.

21. XanthousXatu

My introductory post will be Hagiwara getting to the Land of Iron and entering the Graduation Exams. One LAST question, will he wait to go on the Second Floor, or will he need to progress with everyone else right now?

22. You'll need to progress through the first floor with everyone else, I'd highly recommend you find a team to join as the challenges on the second floor are...difficult.

23. Umm, why would he wait?

24. upload_2019-6-27_15-40-30.png

Updates Map

Orange and Purple have been moved.

DarkHydraT, 5DigitNeb, Nukas and 2 others like this.
  25. Alright I see, good visuals

26. @Godjacob why is Sora suddenly talking to Shizuka?

DarkHydraT, Nukas, 5DigitNeb and 2 others like this.
  27. sSoul

sSoul Previously Swirled

He got Shizuka confused with Sayaka(sora's actual teammate).

DarkHydraT, Nukas, 5DigitNeb and 2 others like this.
  28. Cause I am a moron.

DarkHydraT, kyuukestu, Nukas and 3 others like this.
  29. Important Announcement

Alright, so unfortunately @Joelkjn the fox has stepped away from Pokecharms due to IRL reasons. The Duration of his absence is indefinite, so we need to re-plan for a few down the line plot points.

As the Graduation exams proceed, we also need to discuss what will take place after the exams.

First things first though:

It's been discussed a bit in the Discord channel, but I also want to put it here.

Would you rather we stay an AU (an alternate timeline using canon characters), or would you rather we do something completely original (Original Characters would replace the likes of the Kage as no canon characters would exist)

It goes without saying that doing a full Original verse would require far more work, but would also allow for a lot more leeway down the line.

Think about that for a bit and we'll do a discussion/vote to determine the results.

For something more immediate, the absence of Airi and Genjiro will leave their teams short, and unbalance the teams hailing from each village. I can control them up until the end of the exams, however, beyond that we'd need a solution; replacement characters, or something in that vein.

@DarkHydraT @Retro Master @5DigitNeb @Killerbunny the god @Godjacob @Mystic Zander @Sarah316 @Sky5372 @Hungry Badass @Nukas @Swirled @Grand Master Koop @kyuukestu

30. Actually, Joel asked me to control his characters until he could come back. I would like some help knowing what to do with them though. Like for example, what are the teams they're in right now doing? I know i was informed about Airi but i completely forgot what was said.

For the other matter, right now i would prefer that we stay as an AU with the canon characters but my answer could change later

31. Lazy Millenial

Lazy Millenial Previously Hungry Badass

I can make replacements for these characters that could be somewhat similar to the absent ones, id prefer keeping the canon ones in, could pewd to 4rth great shinobi war again

If the roleplay goes that far

Or if we do a three year time skip

32. Read my comment

33. Lazy Millenial

I read it, only we posted at the same time, plus i was editing my post

34. Hmm, I think doing a full original thing would be more fun, like you said it would be more work but will allow a lot more freedom with things to come

35. Oh. I think that a three year timeskip would be a bad idea though. We need a little time as genins before we timeskip atleast

36. If you’re willing to do that then go ahead

DarkHydraT and 5DigitNeb like this.
  37. Lazy Millenial

I m aware, just a thought

38. I would need help like i said. And my posts would definitely take longer before i make them