• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Naruto: Shinobi Road (Discussion & Sign Ups)

Alllllright. Time to start a bit of enforcing. I've said it twice before, but hey, third time's the charm, right?

When you've decided amongst yourselves which direction your team will go in, you need to state it in the discussion and tag me so I can edit the map. I will not be scrutinizing every post you make to try to figure out which direction you're going in. The orange team consisting of Sokaze, Fumiko, & Etsuji has as of the last post found two different exits, and hasn't quite decided which one they're going through. I can't do anything until they decide.

Everyone will need to tag me, in the discussion, and state what direction they're going in. Otherwise, I won't be moving your team.

Paying attention to 24 characters is rather tedious, so I'd rather not.

Thanks for Cooperating~

@DarkHydraT @Retro Master @5DigitNeb @Killerbunny the god @Joelkjn the fox @Godjacob @Mystic Zander @Sarah316 @Sky5372 @Hungry Badass @Nukas @Swirled @Grand Master Koop @kyuukestu

Alllllright. Time to start a bit of enforcing. I've said it twice before, but hey, third time's the charm, right?

When you've decided amongst yourselves which direction your team will go in, you need to state it in the discussion and tag me so I can edit the map. I will not be scrutinizing every post you make to try to figure out which direction you're going in. The orange team consisting of Sokaze, Fumiko, & Etsuji has as of the last post found two different exits, and hasn't quite decided which one they're going through. I can't do anything until they decide.

Everyone will need to tag me, in the discussion, and state what direction they're going in. Otherwise, I won't be moving your team.

Paying attention to 24 characters is rather tedious, so I'd rather not.

Thanks for Cooperating~

@DarkHydraT @Retro Master @5DigitNeb @Killerbunny the god @Joelkjn the fox @Godjacob @Mystic Zander @Sarah316 @Sky5372 @Hungry Badass @Nukas @Swirled @Grand Master Koop @kyuukestu
@kyuukestu

Green team will be going East
You saw this, right?

The current position map

upload_2019-6-22_16-0-3.png

Riddle door? I don't remember any riddle doors being in that room
The Pink Team

The passage was a short one and seemingly unobstructed. However, as the team trod through the maze, caution in every step, they would find themselves the first to trigger one of the maze's...special features. There before them, in a once empty passageway, the path blurred, the air shimmering and distorting. As if hidden all along, perhaps by a genjutsu, a massive door was revealed.

The door completely sectioned off the corridor, leaving no way to proceed, save for, of course, through it. Above its iron gildings, engraved in its wooden ornaments was a set of lines.

Born of Mist.
A piece of seven.
A tailor's wish.
What am I?

Below the small riddle was space for an answer. It would appear these exams weren't all brawn after all...

@Sarah316 @Godjacob @Nukas @Grand Master Koop

Your prompts are up.

Congratulations to the Pink Team for triggering the first Riddle Door, quite a few more doors lie throughout the maze, and I'll try to keep the riddles varied lel.

Do note that you'll need to answer a riddle every time you pass through this door, so if you wish to turn back you'll need to answer a new riddle.

This riddle door, the one that Team Pink came through to enter the room. It's located to the West. I'm kinda assuming you meant West instead of East in your last post, since East is a wall,

unknown.png

The passage leading out of the room, right beside the Pink Team (Dot), there's a door there.

The two exits from this room would be to backtrack (go North to the room you started in), or go West (through the riddle door).

This riddle door, the one that Team Pink came through to enter the room. It's located to the West. I'm kinda assuming you meant West instead of East in your last post, since East is a wall,

unknown.png

The passage leading out of the room, right beside the Pink Team (Dot), there's a door there.

The two exits from this room would be to backtrack (go North to the room you started in), or go West (through the riddle door).
Hmmm, that is indeed bothersome. I'll need to talk with my team mates then

Hmmm, would you all prefer I post the Map every time a team moves so you can use it as reference in your posts?

I do know some people are on mobile (ewww) and can't look at the map, *cough* @Retro Master *cough*, not to call any specific names.

Adding maps to the posts I make would probably make it easier on everyone (not me though lel)

Also, I'll add a compass beside the Map that indicated North, South, East, West, etc.

Hmmm, would you all prefer I post the Map every time a team moves so you can use it as reference in your posts?

I do know some people are on mobile (ewww) and can't look at the map, *cough* @Retro Master *cough*, not to call any specific names.

Adding maps to the posts I make would probably make it easier on everyone (not me though lel)

Also, I'll add a compass beside the Map that indicated North, South, East, West, etc.

Sounds like a good idea to me

Unlike some people *looks at Nebby and Kyuu* my phone isn’t shit and I can actually see the maps XD

Sounds good.

I'll reply tonight okay? I've been pretty busy these last few days but i'll do my best to make a post