• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Naruto: Shinobi Road (Discussion & Sign Ups)

The Pink Team

The passage was a short one and seemingly unobstructed. However, as the team trod through the maze, caution in every step, they would find themselves the first to trigger one of the maze's...special features. There before them, in a once empty passageway, the path blurred, the air shimmering and distorting. As if hidden all along, perhaps by a genjutsu, a massive door was revealed.

The door completely sectioned off the corridor, leaving no way to proceed, save for, of course, through it. Above its iron gildings, engraved in its wooden ornaments was a set of lines.

Born of Mist.
A piece of seven.
A tailor's wish.
What am I?

Below the small riddle was space for an answer. It would appear these exams weren't all brawn after all...

The Ice Blue Team

Astute as they were, the team would find their efforts rewarded. The southern wall was hollow and furthermore, the texture of the stone betrayed its nature. This wall was not made of stone, but instead wood simply disguised as a wall. Pressure on either side of the door released that it could rotate in place.

It was a simple 'flip' door which would allow them access to another part of the maze.

This new section of the maze revealed a T-junction, with passages leading East, West, and South. Towards the South, off in the distance, a small lake of water could be seen, and for the remaining two passages, leading to the east and west, both appeared to end in small sections of forestry.

The path had been laid before them, all they needed to do was pick their poison pick a direction.
@Sarah316 @Godjacob @Nukas @Grand Master Koop

Your prompts are up.

Congratulations to the Pink Team for triggering the first Riddle Door, quite a few more doors lie throughout the maze, and I'll try to keep the riddles varied lel.

Do note that you'll need to answer a riddle every time you pass through this door, so if you wish to turn back you'll need to answer a new riddle.

Arrggg, Koop, stop messing me up xD

Of course, you moved. I remember reading the post where Shizuka used her bugs to try and look around. You were tagged for team Ice Blue.
Oh I see
I prefer to use both OCs at the same time because i can keep up with everything easier that way
that also makes things take longer than they would have

@Nukas @Sky5372 either y’all post now or Bunny post with Ayano right away
Hungry (who'll be the victim of many dad jokes) also needs to say what he wants. I would like to wait so i can add more stuff to my post so it won't be super short.

Wait why do we need to post. If it's because we are in the same room, Sky's not even on the team that shares a room with you.
Because i need one of you (mainly sky) to post soon so we can continue on. And my other OC is in his team so my posts are a little affected by both teams