• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Naruto rp

Joelkjn Fox Lord

Previously Joelkjn Ōkami
This is an Naruto rp. You can be a canon character but preferred OC. This is before the Naruto arc so Naruto is not yet born so you can't be anyone from the rookie 12.
Minato just became hokage of the village hidden in the leaves.

Link to discussion. https://pokecharms.com/threads/naruto-rp-discussion.19850/

BIO:
Name:
Personality:
Nationality:
Physical appearence:
Clothing:
Chakra nature:
Bloodline:
Village:
Preferred weapon:
Other:

My Bio:
Name: Kirito Kamikaze
Personality: Laid back dude but serious when needed to be
Nationality: Born in land of Fire
Physical appearance: 6'3 feet. Muscular (swimmer body) Spiked blue hair, purple eyes. Anbu tattoo on left arm.
Clothing: black sleeveless muscle shirt, black combat pant with a kunai holster on the eight leg, black steeled boots and black fingerless gloves.
Chakra nature: lightning and water nature
Bloodline: swift release (Jinton)
Village: Konoha
Preferred weapon: Fist and wakizashi
Other: Rival of Mikasa Uchiha. They have know each other since they were kids.

*STORY* It's the end of the third shinobi war Konoha is winning. Minato has just become hokage after using his jutsu hiraishin to demolish Iwa troops. *How it's gonna start* Right now we are all going towards Konoha after Minato or should I say Hokage-sama used the hiraishin. We are moving at a slow pace as we are all tired after the long fight.

My first language is not English but I can talk English and this roleplay is in English.

Last edited: