• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Naruto roleplay interest?

Player vs player fighting is ALLOWED.
Death DISABLED.
Thread Status: OPEN
Restrictions: Up to FOUR people:
1-@Theeveofdarkness
2-
3-
4-

Name: Aeryun Huene
Hometown: Village Hidden in the Sand
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 140
Hair: Black; long; short front bangs
Eyes: White
Clothing: See -CLOTHING EXAMPLE-
Identifying Marks: N/A
Musculature: Slim
Personality: Quiet
Skills: Air Chakra ;; Bow and arrow
Past: Basic Genin missions with her team
Family: Two Parents. No Siblings
Love Relationships?: N/A

Another of my favorite genres aside from Pokemon would have to be Naruto. I've got a character in mind I've wanted to play for a long time but ALLLLLLLLL the Naruto based forums suck and are too complicated to figure out when you're new. So while I'm finding friends here to do pokemon rps, figured I'd try my hand at Naruto. Now, I don't really feel comfortable enough with the timelines to say "Lets try something before Naruto was born" and I haven't watched Boruto so I can't really relate to what happens after he grows up. So this world we play in can be at the same time as the main timeline or if you feel comfortable maybe trying to work the Ninja war that was before Naruto was born. I don't care. Heck, we can even do our own version of the story and scrap all that extra worrying. I'm flexible. Does anyone have any interest in this?

PS: I know there is currently a Naruto rp on-going and I have reached out to them. This idea will be separate from theirs.

Last edited:
Yeah I'd be interested, I've been looking for a new Naruto rp

Hmmm I might be able to join

i'm interested

Thank you all for your interest. So I have three ideas. The first being we play in the same Naruto universe just during the previous war. Say give or take ten years before Naruto was born. The second idea, we grow up as the story would have gone with one crucial difference: the Third Hokage never died. Naruto was then raised by his parents and the story progresses just slightly differently. This is my favorite option. The other is we basically create our own world and just kind of work together to build the world as we go on.

NDB

Previously BartenderReaper
So, your second idea, do you mean Minato never died? And he’s still the fourth hokage?

I didn't think about that. I mean I'm fine with it. Naruto would just be a basic ninja like everyone else but have better chakra control. I don't plan on using the original characters a whole lot besides some npc conversation. Everything we do would be our own.

Yeah I'd be interested, I've been looking for a new Naruto rp

Hmmm I might be able to join

i'm interested

Ok peeps! I have started the thread and added the link to my first post on this page ^^ Please note I timeskipped in weird ways for my post which is just for story stuff. We are starting the story at the very beginning of the Chunin exam where they are about to go take their written exam. Any questions I can pretend I have an answer. lol

NDB

Previously BartenderReaper
Name: Gin Hikari
Hometown: Village Hidden in the Leavse
Height: 5'11"
Hair: Short, black and messy
Eyes: Stormy Gray
Clothing: Black t-shirt, blue pants, solid gray jacket (similar style to Naruto's when he fought pain), katana strapped on the back of his waist under his coat.
Musculature: Lithe
Personality: Sort of stays to himself but is rather friendly and can be very competitive
Skills: Lightning Nature, Katana
Past: Gin grew up in a rather peaceful life with his parents in Konohagakure. He's been on a few missions (10 C missions, 12 D missions), and so has some knowledge and experience
Family: Kira (Mother), Shin (Father)
Love Relationships: N/A

Name: Gin Hikari
Hometown: Village Hidden in the Leavse
Height: 5'11"
Hair: Short, black and messy
Eyes: Stormy Gray
Clothing: Black t-shirt, blue pants, solid gray jacket (similar style to Naruto's when he fought pain), katana strapped on the back of his waist under his coat.
Musculature: Lithe
Personality: Sort of stays to himself but is rather friendly and can be very competitive
Skills: Lightning Nature, Katana
Past: Gin grew up in a rather peaceful life with his parents in Konohagakure. He's been on a few missions (10 C missions, 12 D missions), and so has some knowledge and experience
Family: Kira (Mother), Shin (Father)
Love Relationships: N/A
I apologize if you were waiting on me, but the character looks good. Feel free to post in the thread. It may just be you and me -shrug-