• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU: Roleplay

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Naruto AU: The Chunin Exams

Link to sign up: (
https://pokecharms.com/threads/naruto-au-chunin-exams-discussion.18973/)

Link to Discord:https://discord.gg/fAVZEbz (Join the Yurigakure (A Naruto AU) Discord Server!)

In this world of shinobi, one thing is constant: power leads to great respect, or great leverage over others. The chunin exams is a time where genin can ascend to the rank of chunin. Villages from all over, no matter how low can send representatives, in this case not teams, but one ninja. Each village can send multiple ninja, but each must be sent alone. We have chosen your village to send as many representatives as you see fit. We welcome your chosen ninja to the hidden leaf village for the Chunin exams. When the fog lifts and the exams start, we will truly see who is worthy of the title of chunin.

~Fourth Hokage

As the village of Kohona came closer into view, the sound ninja, Zaku Abumi raced across the tree branches, smirking as journey there was coming to a soon close. A lot more red than I was expecting off of a leaf themed village. Hmph, at least my village makes sense with it’s design choices. Zaku landed near the front gate, the abnormally large door, like a ranshomon towered over him.

“Chunin exams hm?”

Kai, who sat, a couple miles from his destination staring at his reflection in the water. It had been a long trek from the hidden mist, and he didn’t know what these exams would throw at him, or who he’d meet and fight. So many unknown variables that it seemed fitting that his sensei had sent him here, always wanting Kai to expand his abilities in different ways. Kai then fastened his hunter-nin mask on and looked away from his reflection, and toward the direction he was supposed to be going.

“...I’ll take your challenge...”

Last edited:
Kiro watched from behind a rather large tree as Kai turned in the direction of the Hidden Leaf Village. Kiro had been on his way to the Leaf Village when he noticed a ninja staring at the water from some odd reason. As a precaution, Kiro had taken cover behind the tree with a kunai in hand as he watched Kai. When he noticed Kai’s mask, Kiro lowered the kunai to his waist. The mask resembled a version of the Mist’s Hunter Ninja’s masks. Kiro speculated that Kai must be one of the other genin that the Mist has allowed to go take the exams. He knew there were some others sent from the Mist, but he didn’t expect to be trailing this close to another. Kiro looked back down at his kunai and saw two blood red eyes looking back at him through the reflection. He took a breath and deactivated his sharingan and looked back at Kai. Kiro wondered if the boy had noticed him. Rather than taking a chance, Kiro went on his way.

Kai thought he heard something, his now masked face quickly glancing left, then right, scanning the forest around. I don’t like the forest...it’s too easy to ambush. He could have sworn that he had heard someone, his instincts told him that it were a wild animal, or a ninja. But he couldn’t be so certain with this noisy terrain, between the leaves brushing In the wind and the birds chirping overhead. Then he noticed the same sounds from the same general direction, the same direction that he himself at cams from the hidden mist.

“As Hunter nin, our expertise is tracking, and finding people.” Kai said in that direction. “That was pretty good, if it weren’t for you moving there a few seconds early, you would have fooled me.”

Azumi Noriko saw the entrance of Konoha was not just ahead, which caused her to let out a sigh as she had mixed feelings. On one hand, she had reached her destination and had a chance to represent her nation which she was eager to do. On the other hand, this village had not been one Azumi ever desired to step into.

All the pain it has caused my people. Along with the other superpowers of the world. No matter, I came here to achieve the rank of Chunin and I won't allow this worry to stop me.

Azumi had taken note of...something, she sensed behind her, as she quickly and upon instinct placed her hand on the handle of her umbrella she had on her back as she tilted her head behind her towards some bushes along the trail.

"Who is there, show yourself!" Azumi yelled out, as she indicated she sensed a presence watching her and her suspicion had resulted in a confirmation as Kenji Satoru appeared from the bushes with a sheepish grin.

"S-sorry there, guess I got caught peaking. Just was scouting the competition. You are here for the Chunin Exams, given your headband I mean." Kenji said, as he had taken note of the Rain Village headband Azumi had on her while she and turn had taken notice of Kenji's own headband and frowned at it.

A Kumogakure shinobi I see...

"Indeed I am, I presume you are here for the same reason?" Azumi asked, though her tone seemed less curious and more annoyed which caused Kenji to frown.

See I met a member of the up-beat welcoming committee, wished I could have bumped into someone more...cheerful...

----------

Madoka Tadashi, with what appeared to be some...object that was about her size on her back wrapped up in white tape had been on her way to the Konoha for the Chunin Exams. Madoka had enjoyed the causal stroll, the sounds of birds chirping even within the fog had helped to create a rather s...

"HEY LOOK OUT!"

Madoka glanced behind her as she saw what appeared to be another girl who had been rushing forward at high speeds along the main trail. This was Tomiko Usagi, and it seemed the excitement of being selected for the Chunin Exams had caused her to rush to the village's direction in a hurry.

Too much of a hurry, as Madoka only just managed to jump out of the way on a nearby tree branch as Tomiko dashed past her, but managed to slow herself to a stop. Tomiko glanced up at Madoka, who had a scowl directed at Tomiko which caused the Iwagakure kunoichi to give a sheepish grin.

"S-sorry there. Didn't see you there until the last minute. Good reflexes though." Tomiko complimented as Madoka let out a sigh before she jumped back down to ground level.

"Whatever, just don't make a habit of it." Madoka said, though she seemed rather annoyed which caused Tomiko to chuckle nervously.

By the time Kiro had jumped up onto a tree branch, Kai had started to speak. Kiro stopped moving before turning around to look down at Kai. He had a slight smirk, a bit impressed by the Hunter Nin. “I shouldn’t have expected anything less of a Hunter Nin from the Mist. I must admit that I was wondering how you hadn’t noticed me earlier.” Kiro told Kai, still keeping his guard up. “Don’t worry, I wasn’t trying to ambush you or anything. We’re from the same village after all.” Kiro clarified as he pointed to his forehead protecter, wrapped around what it was made for. “So, you must be the other Genin that the village allowed to take part in the Chunin Exams.” Kiro assumed rather than question.

“You assume correctly. I was also...curious on who else they would select from the mist. I started off an hour before you were selected, you are fast.”

Kai looked up toward the Newly revealed Kiro. He was releived that his deduction was correct, otherwise he could be facing an ambush situation. This was the best case scenario to be sure.

“Your honorable, or so it would seem. So I will disclose my name to you. I am Kai Yuki, what would your name be?”

Zaku looked around to see if anyone had got around to the door, as it seemed he was the first one there. The door slowly created open, light flooding in from the other side. First come, first serve. Guess my village is the closest, either that or everyone else is slower.

Last edited:
The name sounded familiar to Kiro but he didn’t know where he remembered it from. ‘He was probably in the academy or maybe...’ Kiro shook his head as he doubted his second idea. Besides, Kai had asked a rather difficult question for someone such as Kiro. He remembered the last time he revealed his full name, and the bloody aftermath of it. No one outside of certain village officials, the Anbu, and the Mizukage herself knew his full name. It was only now that the Mist would reveal one of their prized possessions to the rest of the Ninja world. If his clan name was to be revealed anyways, he might as well start now. “Kiro Uchiha.” The young Uchiha responded as he looked down at Kai, expected some type of response.

“I heard the rumors, but I didn’t think they were true...”

There indeed were rumors that an Uchiha was in the mist, a traitor or a coward no one could tell, but what even a bigger rumor was that he had a child. This must be that rumored child. That would explain the speed, and that the He was chosen to enter these exams. The mist was choosing their best this year.

“I will keep your secret, as you are my fellow Mist Shinobi, but be wary about disclosing it to possible threats to our village. If the leaf ever found out...who knows what their Uchiha unit would to do you.”

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Raiku Uchiha was walking around where his clan lives, waving and smiling at his neighbors. "Wow, Raiku, you're getting so big! I can't believe you're already taking the Chunin Exams!" his aunt exclaimed. Raiku sighed and rolled his eyes. "Auntie, you know there are a lot of kids my age and older that are taking the exams, too, right?" he asked sarcastically. "Yes, yes, but it feels like just yesterday you started the Ninja Academy," she replied. To that her nephew just smiled and waved goodbye.

Eventually he made his way to the normal part of the village, where he bumped into a girl. "Oh, sorry. I didn't see you," Raiku said while looking at the headband of the person he bumped into. "A Suna kunoichi, huh," he thought. "It's quite alright. I see your a ninja from this village. Are you also taking part in the Chunin Exams?" she asked with a smile. Raiku gave a brief nod. "Yeah. My name's Raiku. What's yours?" he asked hoping to discover more about this kunoichi. "Hashima Jabi," the girl exclaimed while adjusting her headband. "Nice to meet you," Raiku replied simply.

“Thanks, but I’ll have to register my name to sign up for the exams so either way the Leaf will find out. Besides, the reason that I was finally allowed to take the chunin exams was because the village thinks that it’s time to reveal one of their secrets, which unfortunately is me. ”Kiro responded to Kai’s offer. ‘As for those Uchiha dogs...’ Kiro clenched his fists as he thought about them. “If they come, I’ll be waiting.” Was all Kiro had to say about the Uchiha. “Anyways, I think we should be heading off. I’d rather not be disqualified for not showing up on time.” Kiro told Kai. Although he wouldn’t admit it, Kiro was glad that Kai was the first one he told instead of it being some ninja from another village. Before Kiro turned away, he asked one last question to Kai. “When I heard your name, I was curious because I know I heard it somewhere else. Do you happen to be the Genin who uses ice style?” Kiro asked curiously, slightly doubting his belief.

Kai’s face remained unseen behind his mask, but if it were visible, his face was greatly discouraged. Does he really think he can handle an entire clan by himself? I’ll have to make sure he doesn’t try anything too outrageous to make our village lose such a valued asset... His eyes widened, unseen from the mask, he didn’t know what to say into response of his justu revealed. He simply responded by extending his hand out to the mask nearby, a long thread of water coming out of it to meet him, crystallizing into a ice sword of some kind, Hilt and all.

“That is me...yes. This is my power. You could say that I’m in the second asset to the village. Me and you are the two endangered clans of our village, so i’d suggest that we prevent them going extinct during these exams...”

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Taiyo Akugami walked to the entrance of where the Chunin Exams were being held, he honestly felt lukewarm about this all, he wanted to be a Chunin, but he was unsure if he had the skills.
"Finally here, let's see if I can make any allies or enemies before the exams," The young ninja told himself after he checked in. He walked around shortly before noticing two other ninjas his age, one was a male from the Uchiha clan of ninjas and the other was a female from the Sun Kunoichi clan.
"Hey," Taiyo waved to them, walking towards them, "I'm guessing you also want to get the Chunin ranking, how many missions have you completed?"

Last edited:
‘No hand signs either...’ Kiro thought to himself, slightly impressed at Kai’s technique. However, the only outward expression he showed was a nod. “I kind of figured that was you, especially since the village wouldn’t send a genin with anything less than a kekkei genkai. You did make quite a name for yourself in the village with your usage of the ice style.” Kiro said, still watching the ice sword. He wondered if it would melt. Shaking his thoughts from the sword, Kiro responded to what Kai was saying. “My only goal right now is too become a chunin. After that... then all bets are off.” Kiro then nodded once more to Kai before he turned and went on his way, leaving the boy to wonder.

“.........Intresting...”

Kai let the sword melt in his hands, dripping down back into the pond. I should really tail him, that last comment was odd, is he acting I. Behalf of the village? If so I wasn’t told about it...this is worth investigating. He waited a few seconds, letting some distance grow between them before he began to loosely follow his fellow mist ninja.

Zaku set foot inside the leaf village, smirking at the sight of the mountain that had the faces of all he previous Leaders of the village, the Hokage. Are they so full of themselves that they put up big sculptures of themselves up? Never liked the leaf’s tastes. Zaku closed his eyes, his ears picking up a conversation between a few Kohona ninja, seeming talking about the exams and how many missions hey have completed. Zaku then walked over to them.

“Looking for the rank of Chunin hm? Think you can make the cut?”

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
Yasu stood outside of the walls of Konoha Village. He could feel his heart beating and his lungs moving up and down. Normally he was calm and had a grip on his nerves, but today was more than a normal day. It was the first day of the Chunin exams, and the pressure was starting to get to him. As far as he knew, he was the only Genin sent from Sunagakure and he really didn't want to disappoint the village that had sent him here.

Guess I should get moving, don't wanna be late to the exam sign-ups...

Yasu stepped forward into the walls of the Hidden Leaf Village, looking around for any landmarks he could use to find where the exams were being held.

Azumi eventually made her way into the village herself. Though much to her internal dismay, Kenji decided to tag along with her as he claimed they needed to "bond" which annoyed her as she saw no use for it. Though they saw what appeared to be some Konoha shinobi in gossip or discussion mode which caught their interest.

----------
Tomiko and Madoka also arrived at the village, and much as Azumi with Kenji, Madoka found that Tomiko urged to tag along with her for the moment which Madoka was not a fan of...but would tolerate. Soon enough Madoka saw another what she presumed Genin in front of them that given the headband that showed he was of her village.

"Oh, hey there. Chosen to represent Sunagakure as well?" Madoka asked as Tomiko eyed him curiously.

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
"O-Oh, so I wasn't the only one Lord Kazekage sent to represent Sunagakure in the exams. I kind of thought I was special..." Yasu said quietly, especially that last part.

"Anyway, yeah I'm here to represent Sunagakure and judging by your headband I assume that you are too?" He reached his open hand out to the girl.

"The name's Yasu, Yasu Tsubasa!"

Kiro didn’t mind if Kai was following him. They were going to the same place and Kiro himself had nothing to hide. However, he didn’t put it past the Hunter Nin to be a bit suspicious.

After a few minutes, Kiro found himself at the edge of the forest, overlooking what seemed to be Sand ninja, judging from there forehead protecters. They were standing outside of the walls of Konoha, discussing something. Kiro decided to take advantage of the situation as he stayed hidden in the trees and observed the sand ninja to see if they would reveal anything relevant. If anything else, it would give Kai time to catch up to him.

Madoka glanced down at Yasu's hand, and quickly pulled out a glove to put on before she returned the handshake in kind.

"Madoka. Madoka Tadashi. Always good to see another represent our home in these exams." Madoka admitted before Tomiko came in and made the motion to try and shake Yasu's hand.

"And I am Tomiko Usagi. Iwagakure's shining star. Nah I'm just kidding...mostly." Tomiko said as she introduced herself to Yasu as well. Madoka glanced over at the trees behind her, as she was half convinced that...something was there, but she had no way to know for certain.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
"Yeah I'm from Suna... I don't really know the amount of missions I've been on though," Hashima said. "Me neither," Raiku replied. "Hashima lets go! We need to sign up!" he exclaimed as he was heading inside the village and gesturing her to come in. She nodded and they both started heading inside. However, Hashima stopped him when she saw fellow Suna-nin. "Hey, you guys know me? I'm Hashima! You know... the mud style user," she whispered so Raiku couldn't hear. The Konoha-nin seemed to have gone on ahead however.

A mud style user eh, pretty rare. Thought it was a myth? i’ll Have to make note of that. Zaku thought, his training in sound techniques helping him pick up on her words. She’s not very good at keeping secrets is she? Especially this close to the exam...tsk. If everyone is as open as her this will be easier than I originally thought.

Kai kept his loose trail with his fellow mist ninja until he realized that he stopped ahead, so the hunter nin began to slow his pace. Does he know I’m following? Suppose it doesn’t matter, as I’m not going to be hunting him down. Kai then landed on a branch next to kiro, with a gentle touch down.

“Clever, anaylzing the competition. What do you make of them?”

Last edited:

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
Yasu gripped Tomiko's hand tightly and shook before letting go.

"It's a pleasure to meet the both of you, I hope we can become better acquainted." Yasu replied, taking a step back from the girls. Suddenly he heard another voice, yet again female. He turned to see a short girl with bright purple hair approaching him and the others.

"Another Suna-Nin huh? Well the more the merrier I guess. The name's Yasu."

Madoka and Tomiko glanced at the other Suna girl and Tomiko offered a friendly smile, though Madoka had a neutral expression as she sensed they were being...observed, but it was just a gut feeling and she dismissed it.

"My name is Madoka. Nice to see more Suna-Nin here." Madoka admitted.

"And my name is Tomiko, nice to meet you. Still seems I'm the only Iwa-Nin here. No big deal, just gives me extra motivation to kick butt to represent my nation." Tomiko said with a grin.

Kiro didn’t flinch when Kai arrived but instead he kept his focus on the Sand ninja. “Most of them are Suna but that one is girl is Iwa.” Kiro whispered most of the Intel he had gathered. The genin seemed to be clueless, unable to tell that they were being watched. If that was the case, ambushing them in a more violent situation would be a simple choice, especially if their awareness was that low. But he doubted that was the case. There was no way other villages would send genin with such low awareness. Kiro just continued to watch the genin as he waited for them to head into the village.

Last edited:

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
Yasu looked back at the other two girls and flashed a slightly concerned grin.

"Speaking of kicking butt in the exams, we should probably go and sign in right? I think we only have another hour or so until we have to be signed in, or else we get disqualified automatically. Not sure the Villages would like that too much..."

Just the thought of returning to Sunakagure and facing Lord Kazekage after being disqualified for missing sign-ins... It scared him more than anything ever had. Not to mention, besides possibly missing sign-ins he also wanted to get away from this area. The wind told him someone was somewhere around them, and Yasu couldn't see who it was which was not a good thing.

"So, you use an umbrella for combat? Interesting weapon I have to say."

"I hope you are quick to dismiss my weapon, will only make it all the more effective should our paths cross for the exam."

"Hey, I just said it was interesting. I never said it was bad."

Azumi and Kenji, along their way to the official registration desk located at the main building of where the Chunin Exams were supposed to take place. Along the way, the two had engaged in back and forth conversation...with Kenji having provided most of the chatter though Azumi had not completely blocked him off.

Even if part of her had tried to.

None the less, the pair arrived at the building they had been advised to go towards, and entered inside curious as to what awaited them.

-----------
"Oh yeah! Don't want to be late, wouldn't want a penalty for something so silly." Tomiko said with a grin, as she like the others there had sensed...something, though she had little concern for that. Certainly not as much as Madoka, who glanced back at the distant trees before she focused her gaze back to Yasu and company.

"Indeed, we should get going." Madoka said in agreement, as she gave one last look over to the distant trees before she began to move forward to the village. Tomiko had followed her quickly to keep pace as she was eager to see what was in store for them while Madoka seemed determined; with a belief she was ready for what was to come.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Taiyo then noticed something, he was the only one who was Kohana-nin, he might have missed one, but he never bothered to ask.
"And now, I have nothing to do....great," Taiyo said to himself sarcastically before sitting down and thinking what his next move should be.

“That’s intresting...th sand ninja are more in numbers this year.” Kai spoke.

He analyzed further into the ground, other ninja seemed to be migrating to the exam building and the surrounding buildings. He tried to see if he could name them.

“Sand ninja...of course leaf ninja...us mist ninja...that’s perculiar, a sound ninja, that’s new.”

Last edited:
Katsuo Ikeda walked through the dirt roads of the Hidden Leaf village, a look of determination on his face as he marched towards the chunin examination area, talking to himself the entire time.
"Young shinobi with incredibly powerful skills have been popping up all over the world as of late....which is exactly why I cant lose to any of them....not once." He promised himself, looking ahead to the large circular building which had just began peaking over the horizon.
"Ah, there it is...” The young shinobi exhaled slowly stepping forward towards the examination area.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Just sign your name here and youll be alerted in 10-20 minutes, once the examination begins." A far supior ninja spoke, glancing down at Katsuo, but not giving him much of a second thought.

"Eh...kid seems too serious, too stiff."
The shinobi concluded, only giving Katsuo a moment of his time before shifting his attention to yet another soon to be participant.
Katsuo nodded to the commissioner and signed his name, before turning towards the main building, his highly trained eyes snaking across the entry board in the superior ninjas hands for just a moment.

"Looks like quite a few powerful shinobi have arrived this year, as I expected." He concluded, tightening the headband on his forehead, then tightening the second headband, which was flipped inside out and adorned around his left bicep.
"I gotta win.....for Mom and Dad..." He thought to himself solemnly, clinching onto the second headband with a fierce look of determination in his eyes.

Last edited:
Kiro nodded to show he had heard what Kai had said. Instead, Kiro’s focus was on the girl who kept glancing their way. “I think one of them knows we’re here.” Kiro whispered as he continued to watch. Thankfully, the group of genin finally decided to head into the village. “I guess they decided to go inside instead.” Kiro then turned to Kai. “I’m going to follow them. If anything, they should lead me straight to the exam sign ups.” Kiro spoke, wondering if Kai would follow. “You’re welcome to tag along if you want.” Kiro decided to offer before hopping out of the trees, onto the dirt pathway, not worrying about Yasu, who was still there. After he dusted some leaves off of himself, Kiro made his way into the leaf village.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Hashima nodded as she had also felt someone watching them and proceeded to head towards the sign up place. Raiku had finished signing up when he saw Hashima enter. He gave a small wave and let her sign up as well. After she finished, Raiku sat on a bench, looking at the other people signing up and their headbands. "Lot's of sand ninja, eh? Well, at least only people from my village know who I am. I just have to make sure I don't accidentally cause unwanted attention. Hopefully the other Leaf genin are smart enough not to reveal I'm an Uchiha, or I'll reveal what they can do as well," Raiku thought as he noticed other people enter.

Kai silently agreed with his newfound companion, following close behind now, as he had no need to stay hidden from him. He followed he lead of Kiro, careful not to deviate, even going to and effort to match feet movements for near speeds. Have we been noticed? If that’s the case...what kind of ninja can pick us up so easily?

Zaku entered the Exam building, cracking his knuckles as he folded them behind his head. Many people ninja were in there, awaiting for the exams to start, some nervous, others with and aura of courage. But ultimately only one would most likely to become a chunin. Better make sure I’m not eliminated so easily, allies are good, especially so I won’t get targeted right off the bat. Who are possible allies? Zaku scanner the crowd, no signs of other sound ninja, so this would be harder than he’d thought to find an ally.

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
Some other shinobi, huh? Must have been spying to get info, that dog. I'll have to watch out for him, seems like he's heading to the exam sight...

Yasu ran forward, catching up to Madoka and Tomiko before slowing down to match their pace.

"Not to alarm you two, but there was definitely someone watching us. After you left I saw him leap from the trees and run into town. They're most likely here for the exams as well."

‘I should’ve figured...’ Kiro mentally cursed himself for not expecting Yasu too just run up and tell his new friends that they were being tailed. Fight or flight? It would seem that Yasu still didn’t know where they were. He looked over to Kai, who was a Hunter Nin after all. “What do you think we should do? Wait for them to notice us or just find our own way to the exams?” Kiro asked the Hunter Nin.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Hashima was looking around and noticed someone was looking for Ninja. She thought he was just looking for someone to talk to so she walked up to him. "Hey, you got a pretty cool headband. What village are you from? I haven't seen a logo like that in this entire place," she said. Raiku was looking at who Hashima was talking to and mentally face palmed. "I suppose making allies is smart, but she's just talking to random people," he thought as he looked at Zaku.

“Hm?” It’s that same girl from before, talking about her mud jutsu. “I’m from the sound lady, we are a new village with the best new generation jutsu.”

Zaku was quite proud of himself and his ‘new generation jutsu’ as it showed through his personality.

“We should not have our fate decided by others, we must decided on our own. We should show our own way in.”

He made a handsign, before disappearing in a puddle of water, appearing behind a tree closer the exam building, a puddle forming there. He looked to where she came from, where his partner was and gave a nod.

Last edited:
"I'm well aware. I do not know why we are being watched, but acting upon this and causing a scene is only gonna cause panic and might come off as a poor reflection to our home nations. So long as we remain aware and on guard, we should be okay." Madoka replied to Yasu replied, though it seemed Tomiko had already made some preparations as she pulled out a pair of metalic, silver gauntlets from her bag to place around her arms. Tomiko slammed them into each other, which created a audible clang, before she gave a confident smirk to Yasu.

"Yeah, I'd like to see these spies try anything. Hear that peepers! If you want to try something I am right here!" Tomiko yelled out, seemingly inviting the spies to a challenge which caused Madoka to let out a sigh.

Man she is loud....

-----------
Azumi and Kenji each had taken their own turn to sign up which proved to be a simple enough process. Once that was done, Azumi gazed upon the main building, though her focus and Kenji's had been on an individual who signed up before them.

An individual with two headbands.

Kenji was far too curious as he ran up to the individual and walked beside him as he inspected both headbands.

"Hey, so you got a collection going on?" Kenji asked as he referenced the multiple headbands while Azumi made her way over towards him. While Azumi would never have been one to just ask about it openly, she also had been curious at what the story of the second headband had been.

‘So he can travel like that... interesting.’ Kiro noted as he watched his fellow Mist ninja. Kiro was impressed by the skills Kai had already displayed, but he hoped for Kai’s sake they wouldn’t be forced to fight each other in the exams due to the fact Kai has already revealed two techniques of his. Kiro looked once more at the group of genin. He expected that he would be seeing more of them sooner rather than later. However, before he could leave, he heard one of them shout something, seemingly inviting him to come out of hiding. Kiro decided against it and instead went on a different path before he could be noticed.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
"Ohhh, a Sound shinobi! Sounds very interesting. I'm Hashima, from the Village Hidden in the Sand. What's your name?" she asked. Raiku had at this point turned his attention away from Zaku and Hashima. He was looking at other people, and noticed one in particular tightening not one, but two headbands. He was going to walk over and hear his response, when he noticed someone wearing a Kiri Hunter-nin mask. He tried to keep himself a bit hidden as he stared at the Mist ninja.

“Zaku, Zaku Abumi.” He grunted. “Sand eh? You came a long way for a tumbleweed.”

He smirked at the girl, noticing her partner go away as well. She must be confident is she came all this way. I’d don’t she came have a country away just to fail. She could be a possible ally. Especially since I know what her strong suit is.

Kai nodded as he saw her fellow mist ninja rush away to find his own entrance. Suddenly, she got an instinct. Like something reflective nearby was point her way...liquid and reflective...eyes? Someone was watching. Could it be his fellow mist ninja? He wasn’t sure, but he knew he was in someone’s sight. His eyes traced around every surface, rotatatihga round himself slowly to catch who was watching.