• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Full Name: Sagisō Ajisai
Sah – gisou (same intonation as ‘miso’, but with a g’)

Agi – sigh (agi using the same intonation as ‘agility’)
Sagisō: White Egret Flower — “My thoughts will follow you into your dreams”

Ajisai : Hydrangea— ”Pride”
Origin: Hanakobata (Flower Language)
Title: (36th) Heavenly Skilful Star
Demon Princess
Yan Qing
Yan Yizhen
Half-Xeno
Birthday September 22nd

Western: Virgo

Eastern: N/A
Body type: Ectomorph; lean with difficulty building muscle

Height: 157 cm | 5 ft 2 inch

Weight: 108 lbs

Eye Colour: Magenta

Hair Colour: Black (Inky-black)

Blood Type: O

Skin-tone: Tanned
Complexion: Type V (Tan Brown that rarely burns and tans easily)
Undertones: Cool

34C-28-37 (Inches)

Cup Size: 34C

Shape: Bell-shaped
Waist Girth: 28 (inches)
Hip Girth: 37 (inches)
Laterality: Bilateral (learned) Right-Lateral (Inborn)

Handedness: Ambidextrous (learned) Right-Handed (Inborn)

Footedness: Two-footed (learned) Right-Footed (Inborn)

Ocular Dominance: Right-dominance

Laterality — One's preferred side of their body.
Ocular Dominance — Eye with greater visual prowess.
A pair of petal-shaped storage seals are written onto her arms, allowing her to withdraw Shuriken, Kunai, Paper bombs, and other such tools with ease through a sliver of chakra.
Caged Bird Seal — Hyūga Clan Juinjutsu

An 'X' shaped curse mark displayed prominently on the nape of her neck.
Composed of intertwined vines that bloom with purple Hydrangeas and white Egret Orchids. The Tattoo's span most of her body, painting her skin from the nape of her neck, down her back, and along her outer arms, and inner thighs.

The flowers bloom alternately, and there are nine of each.

The flower-vines come together at the nape of her neck, overlapping as they cradle the Caged-bird seal between their petals.

The overall result appears as an 'X' wrapped in the swathe of a White Egret as the bird nests inside a bloom of Hydrangeas.
Phobias: Fratricide,
Hinagiku Hyūga
Furījia Hyūga
Shura Hyūga
Shiho Hyūga
♥ ♥ Azumi Noriko ♥ ♥
Kiro Uchiha
Zaku Abumi
Katsuo Ikeda
Takato Nara
Enemies: None
Frenemies: Kai Yuki
Bosses: Lu Xiao
Followers: None

Hinagiku Hyuga
Lu Xiao
Rivals: Katsuo Ikeda
Wardrobe:
Sagisō wore a short, waist-length Yukata. Its primary fabric was a pure, cloudy white, and woven into it were brightly colored silks depicting lilac Hydrangea flowers. The Yukata was single-sleeved on its left side which caused it to look like an asymmetrical half-vest. It completely failed to cover her right torso (chest and arms).

Underneath the Yukata she wore a Sarashi, wrapped from lilac bandages which were styled with White Egret Orchids that bloomed across its surface. The absence of the Yukata on her right side allowed the bandages to peak out.

The Obi of her Yukata is a deep lush amethyst, with a golden chain of Hydrangea and Egret Orchids embroidered across it.

Her legs were bare, save for the crisscrossing leg wraps that were an extension of her sandals.

640940_ABC4C80C-B4FF-4068-A9E6-AD42EF855342.jpeg

Artist: @Shen: King of the Mist

>LINK<
She wore a two-piece dress composed of inner and outer sections.

The inner section was a black sleeveless bodysuit that covered her torso and continued down her body before cutting off at her thighs. The outer vest— a creamy white shoulderless garb that looked like a woolen sweater— had been thrown over her body.

Matching the outerwear for her new attire and starting near her elbows was a pair of wrist warmers that covered the base of Sagisō's palm on either hand and were fitted like wrist gloves with larger openings for her digits, and smaller exits from which her thumbs peaked out of.

Each of the wrist warmers had been decorated with the patterns present on her (previous) Yukata and Sarashi, namely Hydrangea and Egret Orchid Petals.

Sagiso-9.png

Artist: @MegaAbsol
Sagiso-6.png

Artist: @MegaAbsol
Equipment:
A pair of gloves woven with steel fibers and silk, protecting Sagisō's hands moderate protection from damage.
Lovers: None
Marital Status: Single/Available
Sex Life: non-existent
Love Types:
(Scale of 1 to 5; With lower numbers showing greater amounts of love.)

• Eros (passionate love): 1.75
  • Ludus (game-playing love): 3.25
  • Storge (friendship love): 2.5
  • Pragma (logical, "shopping list" love): 2.5
  • Mania (possessive, dependent love): 3.25
  • Agape (all-giving, selfless love): 2.0
Turn-Ons: Aggression, Combat Prowess, Artistic Finesse,
Turn Offs: Cockiness (specifically being cockier than her),
Position: Switch
Plays: Conquest
Fetishes: Scratching & Biting
Virginity: In-tact
Dislikes: Milk, Caramel
Temperament:

The Choleric-Phlegmatic combination is driven by two temperament needs. Their primary need is to get results. The secondary need is to accommodate others. Either need may dominate their behavior depending on the requirements of the situation.

When the Choleric and the Phlegmatic natural tendencies are combined it produces a result-oriented person who is very determined and unemotional when attempting to accomplish a goal.

The Choleric-Phlegmatic is more individualistic and unyielding than the other Choleric combinations. This combination is like a director because they naturally like telling others what to do.

The Choleric-Phlegmatic is naturally a result-oriented, determined, unemotional, and focused individual. They have a strong, stubborn will, and they are independent and very individualistic. They have a firm, stoic expression (flat affect) on their face, and will rarely smile. They are not open, friendly, animated or talkative. They slowly build a few close relationships and will help only those they consider to be their friend.

They are confident and may appear aloof. They want to be in charge because of confidence in their ability to make better decisions. They can be very direct, brief, and blunt when answering questions. They tend to be impatient, especially when instructing others; they dislike weakness in others. It is one of the least frequently found combinations.
Chakra Nature: Wind Chakra (Natural Affinity)
Jutsu & Techniques:

Boxing
Savate (French Kick-Boxing)
Baguazhang [All Systems] (Eight Trigram Palm)
Kai Men Baji Quan (Open-Gate Eight-Extremities Fist)

*Ordered by Proficiency.
Pi Gua Quan (Chop Hanging Palm)
Seven Stars Accompanying the Moon
  • Throwing 7 kunai at once, the user creates a smokescreen/flashbang with 3 of them while caging the opponent within a sea of explosions with the remaining 4. An explosive-laden Fuma comes in to finish the job.
Exploding Lotus Dance
Blood Sacrifice

• Utilizes wire threads attacked to kunai to mince everything between then with wind chakra.
First Step
Second Step
Third Step
Fourth Step
Fifth Step
Nadeshiko Style - Wind Variation: Deep Verdant Dance Performance
Crimson Sieve
Boasting the greatest visual prowess/acuity among the dojutsu the Byakugan or All-Seeing White Eye grants its wielders several vision-based perks, namely:

• 359 Degree Vision
  • X-ray Vision
  • Microscopic vision
  • Ranged-telescopic vision
As with the other dojutsu, the Byakugan is capable of seeing chakra as part of the visible spectrum, but in this regard, it possesses the greatest acuity and breadth of scope. Its chakra vision allows it to:
  • Distinguish Chakra Nature by color
  • See the chakra network & chakra points
  • Identify people by chakra color
  • Determine the extent to which the chakra network has been developed
  • Distinguish chakra composition
Effective Range: 12 km
  • Hyūga Clan's Kekkei Genkai
  • Eight Trigrams: (2 - 64) Palms
  • Eight Trigrams Palm Revolving Heaven/ Rotation
  • Eight Trigrams Vacuum Palm
    • Vacuum Wall Palm
  • Eight Trigrams Mountain Crusher
  • Protective Eight Trigrams
  • Eight Trigrams Grid Palm
  • Tenketsu Needles
    • Hair Variation
      • uses hardened strands of Sagisō hair as projectiles that close chakra points upon piercing their target.
{Unlearned}
  • Swallow Flash Samsara
  • Yin-Yang Palm
  • Incarnation of Li Shishi
Flickering Wind Shadow
  • Needle Shape
  • Blade Shape
  • Blade of Wind Hurricane
  • Ninja Tool Enhancements
    • Kunai
    • Shuriken
      • Extends the edges with near impeccable edges
    • Steel Wires
    • Flash/Smoke Bomb
      • Stores a wind blade within the bomb which springs out on contact
    • Spiraling Kunai
      • Delayed Chakra release; fires crescent projectiles
Violent Whirlwind
  • Extreme Whirlwind
    • Narrows the lips; Increases the wind pressure while decreasing the AoE.
Hardliner Gale Fist
Hardliner Revolving Cut

edited version of this character sheet:
https://www.deviantart.com/character-resource/art/Big-Ass-Character-Sheet-Updating-167182524 (Big-Ass Character Sheet (Updating) by Character-Resource on DeviantArt)

Last edited:
@kyuukestu

Don’t recall you bringing up the idea for the Hyūga being able to deploy village approved missions until now. Correct me if I’m wrong but instead of taking missions directly from the village itself, now Leaf shinobi will have the choice to just take missions from the Hyūga instead?
Well, remember when I said they we'd implement a 'point' system, and points could be used to proxy the influence of the Clan? This is where the missions come in.

Mission taken from the Hyuga give rewards in points which can then be used to make use of the Clan's influence to, for example, gather information, or buy an item a normal shinobi wouldn't have access to.

Because these points are exclusively used by the Hyuga, and the missions offer no other material reward, it can't replace the village mission system. If they only took mission from the Hyuga they would never make any money.

Hmm... I've been focusing a lot on Raiku and I want to think of things I could do with Sema... I can't think of things I can use as a basis to expand on tho. Can you guys help?
Since most of the focus is on Kin in Suna, got now you can either do something solo, or train with Yasu.

For an archer like Sema, maybe you should have her do some practice shooting targets. You can put them in obscure locations, and use that practice as a chance to show off her skill with archery.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Hmm... I've been focusing a lot on Raiku and I want to think of things I could do with Sema... I can't think of things I can use as a basis to expand on tho. Can you guys help?

I would suggest maybe exploring her personal background, expanding what she is as a character by figuring out her motivations, hopes, dreams, etc that sort of thing. So we can see a glimpse of what it is to be Sema

I would suggest maybe exploring her personal background, expanding what she is as a character by figuring out her motivations, hopes, dreams, etc that sort of thing. So we can see a glimpse of what it is to be Sema
^
Shen took the words right out of my mouth lel

In fact, you already have a basis for her character background with that crazy family tree. You can put that to use.

First off, 900 hundred pages! Sweet! As for Sema, try expanding on her daily life or relationships with others. Does she help old shopkeepers or does she tell children stories about her job? As for her skill showing, she could knock out a burglar with an arrow that has a blunt end instead of a sharp arrow tip. It also adds some life to the world and makes a nice segway to show how society thinks about her

I found it
Making his way through the Sand Village, Rasa looked around at the various bright sceneries presented to him. From the children busy playing on the streets to the adults moving from place to place, either working or just to have fun. A slight gust of wind picked up a bit of sand in a swirly motion before blowing off into the wall of a nearby building. A small smirk appeared on the Kazekage’s face, this was the village he has worked so hard to maintain, but that wasn’t all the only side of his beloved village.

Arriving at a much... gloomier part of the village, the scenery completely changed, as did Rasa’s expression. The streets were dirty and full of old houses and building, some of which are even falling apart. The area was not filled with the laugh of children or the gossips of workers on their breaks, instead a dead silence was looming in the air. The streets were barren, spare for the few unfortunate souls who are finding themselves homeless. A sanitary mess was in front of passing spectators. Rasa lowered his gaze his smirk completely faded from his face, this sight reminded him of what he has yet to accomplish as Kazekage, a bright future for everyone in his nation.

But more of a populace standpoint than a territorial standpoint