• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Thanks.” Was the first thing Kiro said. “As for being alright, I think I have a cracked rib and my arm feels like it’s broken. Other than the blood, everything else feels fine.” Kiro responded in a sarcastic tone. “But seriously though. That guy is something else.” Kiro stated before shifting his attention back to the grass ninja.

remember the snake incident?

Remember the first ever post retro made in the Rp?

Remember the sound four arc interaction with Kiro and kai?

remember the snake incident?

Remember the first ever post retro made in the Rp?

Remember the sound four arc interaction with Kiro and kai?
I'm not sure which snake incident you're referring to...they've been quite a few Snakes around...

Ah, yes, I just read it. Kiro didn't even speak. He looked at Kai and then tried to bail lmao.

I'd probably need to go search for that last one, but worry not, we'll be rolling Kai off to the side momentarily.

I'm not sure which snake incident you're referring to...they've been quite a few Snakes around...

Ah, yes, I just read it. Kiro didn't even speak. He looked at Kai and then tried to bail lmao.

I'd probably need to go search for that last one, but worry not, we'll be rolling Kai off to the side momentarily.

Press the green arrow from my previous quote

Uhhh no...read my posts and retros after

Rolling off to the side? Excuse me?

Chunin exams version 2 are already slated to be a thing though...but which village should we hold it in? We have confirmed prelim locations in the Leaf, Sand, and the Cloud iirc; Forest of Death, something-something desert, Turtle Island. Though the Leaf is automatically eliminated, of course.
Rain I believe
Ahh, the Rain Diplomacy Arc was it?

Speaking of which we need to re-create a list of Arcs. I for one would like to know what's coming ahead. Ah, for the sake of Shen's super-secret-secretive-secret arcs, feel free to replace their names with '???'

Sure, ??? It shall be for now

@Godjacob , I'd suggest you take this section by section. Don't attempt to move all your OCs with every single post.

You have;
Suna
Kumo
Azumi
Konoha

I'd ask you only move two groups in any one post, and save the other two for the next post, or focus on the two with the highest priority and switch which two you post with as needed.

Alright I am trying this method. We'll see how it goes. Be back got classes. Fun times *Shudders*

Katsuo sat cross-legged on the dirt bed prepared for him, already in deep meditation by the time the sun had peaked over the horizon. He visualized his core, the inner workings of his chakra network, and the locations where it pooled up in his body. He could see a dense illuminated orb of water in the center of his being, it swayed back and forth gently, naturally correcting any ripple that occurred on the surface of the massive chakra ball.
But residing directly to the right of it, were dense strands of violent lightning style chakra, all of which seemed to be coiling around one another, violently clashing in flashes of light on occasion.

"Calm and cool....yet violent and sporadic.....two natures that dont get along, forced into the same body. They may cause issues with one another, and may make training a bit difficult, but there mine nonetheless..."
Katsuo assessed the two drastically different types of chakra, attempting to get his energy 'acquainted' to this foreign power he'd only recently tapped into.

The water energy quivered, before dispersing into large coiled tendrils that slowly edged there way towards his lightning chakra. As the water made contact with the lightning, violent flashes of energy occurred, causing the two types of chakra to essentially bounce away from one another. It had been clar to him for awhile now...these energies didnt want to co-exist.

"Hm....still doesnt look good....." The young traveler-nin slowly opened his eyes, relaxing his posture and exhaling slowly. He'd done this routine on wake-up every day since he obtained lightning chakra, but the result was always the same. While this had been a bit disheartening, he refused to stop. He would find a way to make these natures work in unison, make them his own. There had to be a way....right?
Ahaha~ It seems great mind do think alike! You're like a thread away from what I was gonna do with Sagisō. In fact, by...hmmm the next arc or so, she should be capable of helping Katsuo with that little problem.

She won't have any nature-complication problems since she's kinda locked into one nature but with regards to familiarity with the chakra network and the inner workings of it, she'll be among the best.

Kenji.....was lying on his back in the middle of camp. Away from a tent as it appeared he had been there for quite some time. From before dawn to now in the early morning; though what he had been thinking about remained a mystery as his expression seemed oddly unreadable. With an old quote he heard from what seemed like ages ago ringing in his head.

Be proud, you've faced defeat at the hands of Ajisai Sagiso, a Kunoichi of Nadeshiko Village...
Random but nice call back at the same time. Sweet to see Kenji still has Sagisō on his mind ;)

Hey the man knows what he likes, still gets the job done that's what matters.

Also when I found that old quote Sagiso said to Kenji it appeared she blushed in that post. So Kenji was the first in the RP to make Sagiso fluster. Moral victories even it came after a pure ass kicking XD

Kenji also had an autographed book by Jirayia if I recall XD