• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Other than Kiro checking up on how Shura is handling Henshina, I’m unsure on what else to do. Perhaps go rabbit hunting again?

At this point, we're just waiting for the Fire Nation Shen to attack. I suppose he's already got his post typed with the Jinchuriki...might as well get Hina ready ~w~
Assumption assumptions...

And literally everyone is after the jinchurki, so the team that’s hanging out with her has a big target painted on them. Literally every team other than team Kakashi can attack them at any point and time.

And literally everyone is after the jinchurki, so the team that’s hanging out with her has a big target painted on them. Literally every team other than team Kakashi can attack them at any point and time.
You make it sound like you aren't going to be the one to attack. Who else is gonna attack...godjacob?

Cause he's only other RPer close enough to do anything.

I’ll probably have Kiro reinforce the idea of retreating to Shura. For him, they would just be wasting time if they stayed put. Plus it’ll help his case if they bring back the jinchuriki.

Eh, my stance on Enemy Jinchuriki is to murder them in cold blood. I don't want to deal with the repercussions of obtaining a Jinchuriki whether it be in-RP or in the discussion thread, and with the Jinchuriki's death, the tailed beast won't be respawning for some time so it eliminates the Biju factor in the short run.

The eight trigrams can't really be displayed over a large distance. Hmmm, well they can but you'd still end up alerting everyone on the Island, though I doubt they'd be able to recognize the message.

It also depends on which Trigram you use because there are several interpretations for each of them. You'd need to broadcast the message, as well as hint to which Trigram you were using so that a Hyūga could interpret it properly.

upload_2019-2-20_18-59-51.png
upload_2019-2-20_19-0-36.png
upload_2019-2-20_19-1-2.png

this is using this 8 Trigram Formation

upload_2019-2-20_19-2-51.png

but there's also this arrangement where the Trigrams mean different directions

upload_2019-2-20_19-3-41.png

Lmao, very good choice, the Hyūga are an extremely complex Clan because most of their base comes from Ancient China, and Ancient China is a very complex place.

To signal something that loosely says you'll be heading home, it should be;

upload_2019-2-20_19-8-3.png
upload_2019-2-20_19-10-2.png

Already fording can also be interpreted as After Completion. Either way, unless you guys are in perilous danger Hinagiku will not be appearing.

Eh, it was practically the expected outcome of this arc. There was just about a non-zero probability that a team would be able to successfully takedown Henshinas fast enough so that the outer teams couldn't interfere. With Otogakure, Sunagakure, 1/2 Konohagakure, Kumogakure, all on one island, the minute a large enough battle breaks out they'll all scramble for it...and...and...Ho Ho Ho, how about we make the target, not one, but three Jinchuriki~? Kukuk~

Well, disregarding that, as the teams group up in the same locale a massive battle royale is simply the greatest likelihood.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Hinagiku: Did you believe I was...unaware of my precocious daughter's customs? For all his tough acting the Uchiha boy can't quite come off as callous.
Kai: *puts on monocle* Excuse me, but I must educate you on the fact of the matter at hand. You see, you are under the false pretense that Kiro Uchiha would actually choose to wed Sagiso of all individuals. And to that’s madam I must say....

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Kai: *puts on monocle* Excuse me, but I must educate you on the fact of the matter at hand. You see, you are under the false pretense that Kiro Uchiha would actually choose to wed Sagiso of all individuals. And to that’s madam I must say....

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Sagisō: *puts on reading glasses*
*Flips open archive of RP interactions*
“You might want to back up Sagisō.” Kiro warned her
*Ahem* and here we see Kiro showing more concern for me in the past 5 minutes than he's shown to you in the past 4 months.
*Closes RP archive*
I rest my case.