• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Question @Rohan Kishibe , how did she block the precise Decapatating Airwaves? The standard airwaves can carve though rock, the Precise Decapatating airwaves have much less radius but focus Sheerly on armor penetration and strength.
She seems to have blocked it with her sword and then borrowed the counter force to push herself away.

That was the method as far as I could tell. I suppose it's plausibility is up for debate though.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
She seems to have blocked it with her sword and then borrowed the counter force to push herself away.

That was the method as far as I could tell. I suppose it's plausibility is up for debate though.

Since a standard airwaves can pulverize rock, I don’t think a sword can stop he precise version, which can punch through pillars of rock like they weren’t even there.

Also, think similar punching power as this air attack:

C3D0769F-3354-40B8-AE11-E265503840B7.gif

Those were low energy, because Zaku was playing with her.

In another scene he created a large airwave that killed a chunnin and made a massive crater

Nameless Chunin are softer than tissue paper and one of his stronger ones couldn't even stop Genin (Non pill) Choji. And saying he "played with her" after he cursed for her to die after she bit him seems like playing it too soft.

Just saying a Jinchuriki's steel sword (With maybe some chakra enhancements) could do the trick maybe.

Did you just compare Kakuzu to Zaku?

Except one thing:

Kakuzu could easily do this technique and fire 18 of these air spheres and punch through that pillar no problem. 18 with no sweat. Zaku has to buckle down, prepare and then fire two projectiles with 1/10 the size of his air spheres. And then he has to switch settings if he needs to go into his next attack, which takes several seconds.

You can see the steep gap between them XD

Except one thing:

Kakuzu could easily do this technique and fire 18 of these air spheres and punch through that pillar no problem. 18 with no sweat. Zaku has to buckle down, prepare and then fire two projectiles with 1/10 the size of his air spheres. And then he has to switch settings if he needs to go into his next attack, which takes several seconds.

You can see the steep gap between them XD

We have no evidence that Zaku's standard airwaves can do something like that. He blew up some rocks at best and blew away people ineffectually (Minus Lee who Dosu already took down).

We have no evidence that Zaku's standard airwaves can do something like that. He blew up some rocks at best and blew away people ineffectually (Minus Lee who Dosu already took down).

He actually said he could pulverize boulders in an second, and proved it when he made that massive crater

He also broke apart tree trunks.

And this is the precise variant, a variant of my design

The sword could have been chakra booted, there is also the fact that as soon as the sword made contact with the air waves she was pushed along with the force of it, so the sword wasn't used to take the full force of the attack

Using her chakra into the blade would help with the explanation, but it would need to be more than just a tiny bit.

Oh! Why not use some of the tailed
Beast’s chakra? She is a jinchurki after all

Using her chakra into the blade would help with the explanation, but it would need to be more than just a tiny bit.

Oh! Why not use some of the tailed
Beast’s chakra? She is a jinchurki after all
Depends on how she uses the chakra. There is a way to use a relatively small amount of chakra on her blade to deal with the air waves.

Either way though, her own chakra would suffice.

Let me make a reply first before we decide that XD I need some time for final edits sorry.

I swear to god if you let this rat thing even look like its supposed to be its fight I'm killing everyone in Kumogakure.
The Kumo Valkyries have yet to show up, there's also that
They only left Kumo a couple hours ago after all. I'm in no rush to say they arrived.

Speaking of Kumo though, I think Henshinas should be more focused on actually escaping and not sticking around to fight. She should be aware that if she gets swamped with numbers she'll get captured again, don't be like an in-universe Jinchuriki and die when you could've totally escaped the fight.

This should be more of a chase down the Jinchuriki than Alright we've found the Jinchuriki and by virtue of that alone she must fight all 20 of us to the death.

But, those are just my thoughts on it.

I swear to god if you let this rat thing even look like its supposed to be its fight I'm killing everyone in Kumogakure.
Hahahahaha my sides XD
Speaking of Kumo though, I think Henshinas should be more focused on actually escaping and not sticking around to fight. She should be aware that if she gets swamped with numbers she'll get captured again, don't be like an in-universe Jinchuriki and die when you could've totally escaped the fight.
That’s....a really good point.
Shove it into Zaku's tubes!

Jesus Christ Hydra XD