• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
False. Suna needed to rely on trade with both in order to sustain itself, even outright money given by the leaf. Suna isn’t on par with either

While in canon they were racked with civil war, in this AU, the Yuki kept more of a sustained state. This also ended most of the bloodline purging and most of the damage the civil war caused, limiting casualties, destruction, and thus workforce and efficiency
I'm talking about their in-canon assessments. Suna didn't need to rely on them as much as they had gold, so it had a pretty stable source of income, it was just severely lacking in resources. It was given fertile land by the leaf to account for this.

The civil wars preempted the bloodline purges, its because the bloodlines were so effective in the civil wars that they were feared and purged. Besides, the Yuki can't man all of the Land of Water's Islands. I digress though, in that case, you're gonna need to give me an economic run-down for AU Land of Water.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
I'm talking about their in-canon assessments. Suna didn't need to rely on them as much as they had gold, so it had a pretty stable source of income, it was just severely lacking in resources. It was given fertile land by the leaf to account for this.

The civil wars preempted the bloodline purges, its because the bloodlines were so effective in the civil wars that they were feared and purged. Besides, the Yuki can't man all of the Land of Water's Islands. I digress though, in that case, you're gonna need to give me an economic run-down for AU Land of Water.

Okay then *ahem*

Do to many bloodlines not being purged off and or weakness immensely, this not only grew their Hunter nin/bounty hunting missions, but this also limited casualties from the civil war, meaning more people ss in citizens in general to be amongst the standard workforce.

This naturally means more of most bloodlines. Terumi, Yuki, Hozuki, amongst others. The Hozuki greatly advanced their fishing and oceanic hydroponic sectors whilst being a great deterrent for piracy, sinking pirate vessels and easily plucking treasure and such plunder from the sunken ships.

The Yuki have greatly expanded the hunter nin class and have been known to attract high tier missions due to their reputation as the Mist’s answer to the Uchiha

Okay then *ahem*

Do to many bloodlines not being purged off and or weakness immensely, this not only grew their Hunter nin/bounty hunting missions, but this also limited casualties from the civil war, meaning more people ss in citizens in general to be amongst the standard workforce.

This naturally means more of most bloodlines. Terumi, Yuki, Hozuki, amongst others. The Hozuki greatly advanced their fishing and oceanic hydroponic sectors whilst being a great deterrent for piracy, sinking pirate vessels and easily plucking treasure and such plunder from the sunken ships.

The Yuki have greatly expanded the hunter nin class and have been known to attract high tier missions due to their reputation as the Mist’s answer to the Uchiha
:?, that does give me a good evaluation of how Kirigakure is doing, but I'm talking more on a standard basis of what the Non-shinobi are out there doing.

:?, that does give me a good evaluation of how Kirigakure is doing, but I'm talking more on a standard basis of what the Non-shinobi are out there doing.

They have a large herbal market, especially for unique herbs that can only be cured by theirs. For you see, their land is heavily saturated in water, marshes, and swamplands, not to mention herbs grown from under water or in precise shallow conditions. These herbs are coveted and fetch a pretty penny.

The #1 leading world power in the fishing market has to speak volumes as well, considering they have water on every border.

Alcohol is also something they lead in, having specially grown underwater plants that can become a most desired drink ‘Kirin Nectar’, known to be region specific and sought after.

They have a large herbal market, especially for unique herbs that can only be cured by theirs. For you see, their land is heavily saturated in water, marshes, and swamplands, not to mention herbs grown from under water or in precise shallow conditions. These herbs are coveted and fetch a pretty penny.

The #1 leading world power in the fishing market has to speak volumes as well, considering they have water on every border.

Alcohol is also something they lead in, having specially grown underwater plants that can become a most desired drink ‘Kirin Nectar’, known to be region specific and sought after.
The Herbs I won't question, I'm pretty sure just about every single nation is gonna have an area like that where there are herbs only they can grow or something.

Not too sure about it the fishing market speaking volumes, besides Suna every other nation has readily available access to the ocean or an equally large body of water. They'd certainly be the leaders in it, but not too sure how much the other nations would actually import.

Leading in alcohol is debatable, Konoha also has unique alcohols, and the other nations have various unique products. These unique specialty dishes aren't exactly uncommon, not sure how much of an effect it would have on the national economy.

I'll sum most of this up as an Ocean-based economy, yes?

besides Suna every other nation has readily available access to the ocean or an equally large body of water. They'd certainly be the leaders in it, but not too sure how much the other nations would actually import.
Since the land of water is surrounded on all sides by water, compared to one facing like most lands (some even are landlocked) fish and marine based imports and exports would be heavily sought after.

Oh yeah I think they had a rather expansive silver mine if that amounts to anything.

I'll sum most of this up as an Ocean-based economy, yes?
Other than the examples above, then yes. As that is the most available restore they have, especially since they have more of it and have better ways of utilizing it than their neighbors efficiency wise.

Need I remind you water in itself is sought after by Suna, which by the way is a massive desert. The land of water being the cheapest one to give water goes without saying. Suna depends on The land of water for that.

Since the land of water is surrounded on all sides by water, compared to one facing like most lands (some even are landlocked) fish and marine based imports and exports would be heavily sought after.

Oh yeah I think they had a rather expansive silver mine if that amounts to anything.

Other than the examples above, then yes. As that is the most available restore they have, especially since they have more of it and have better ways of utilizing it than their neighbors efficiency wise.

Need I remind you water in itself is sought after by Suna, which by the way is a massive desert. The land of water being the cheapest one to give water goes without saying. Suna depends on The land of water for that.
Well, I had meant that, given they do have access to the ocean, it would make sense to buy from their own ports first before they start importing from other nations. They wouldn't outsource such tasks unless labor cost in the Mist was much lower than in their own country. Just my thoughts on the matter though.

Silver is good, very nice resource.

Suna wouldn't import water from the Land of Water though, the transportation costs alone would undo any great discount the Land of Water is selling at. They also have a sea to their southeast right along their boarder, so I doubt they're dying for water.
unknown.png

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Okay then *ahem*

Are you saying the uchiha is konoha’s most powerful clan or something? Lol that'd Be funny

hinagiku: Simply pointing out a pot calling the kettle black, besides its a jubilous ting for the Uchiha to be top clan and draw all attention. After all, no one makes Hyuga counters because of it~

Jin: A predator at the top of the food chain needs not to worry to counter those under them. The Shark need not devise a cunning strategy to out strength a minnow, that is the order of things

Jin: Relying on ‘If’s’ is hardly a strong point for your case. I focus on what is rather that what if’s. And what IS is that the Uchiha and Yuki are on par with one another, the Hyuga stand before the feet of their achievements.
Hinagiku: *sips tea* I focus on what is rather than what if's, and what IS is that all Yuki-Hyuga conflicts to date have yielded defeat for the Yuki.

Hinagiku: *sips tea* I focus on what is rather than what if's, and what IS is that all Yuki-Hyuga conflicts to date have yielded defeat for the Yuki.
Jin: ...a boy? You believe that my son against a non Leaf ninja is even in the ballpark of estimates to a bloodline battle royale? If so, you are far more misguided than I originally anticipated