• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I thought most of the Jinchuriki were gonna be temporary OCS anyways. I really don't think everyone needs to be chilling in tailed beast chakra mode at the end of the rp for the story to feel 'complete', ya know?

I didn't want to say anything but I agree. We focus too much on power ups here for my liking which does not define characters even if it make for flashier battles.

Yea, you can only really blame me for being too amazing *strikes wistfully dramatic pose*, it's tough being this talented, charming and ....
Kyuu was too good :(

I’m sorry Jinchuriki Sagisō. I’ll keep my Azumi v Jinchuriki Sagisō and Kiro vs Jinchuriki Sagisō simulations as fond memories.

I just need to get rid of all the Uchiha and then we’ll be free.

No tailed beast chakra mode gods or sharingan gods. Kiro will wipe all the opness out. All of it! But it will only be for story and will get destroyed in real 1v1 :(

Ima share a thought I've been having. If everything were to go perfectly as planned (which would be a bit boring, don't you think?), I has a flash of adult Katsuo in my head all maxed out with the concepts I've got in mind, going toe to toe with the fourth Raikage and Darui in a 2v1 at his peak in life.

Now this is pretty massive when you really think it over, but still achievable in the realm of 'normal' power. If there even is a classification for normal in Naruto.

Point is....I kinda don't have a plan to take Katsuo to Biju battling mode. *nervous laughter*

Ima share a thought I've been having. If everything were to go perfectly as planned (which would be a bit boring, don't you think?), I has a flash of adult Katsuo in my head all maxed out with the concepts I've got in mind, going toe to toe with the fourth Raikage and Darui in a 2v1 at his peak in life.

Now this is pretty massive when you really think it over, but still achievable in the realm of 'normal' power. If there even is a classification for normal in Naruto.

An oddly....specific example XD. No idea where I see EOS power for my characters are.

Character personality is about the only area I do decent at here. Even then, I only am fully happy with how I've portrayed Azumi and Tomiko's personalities/character arcs. I have a lot to work on, both battle-wise and in other areas so I get that.
Always places to improve. I don't consider myself a particularly amazing writer, and I'm pretty sure my sentence structure is awkward, and the overall flow is rather lacking. I utterly pale in comparison to the likes of EKANS and MegaAbsol, who are both amazing writers in their own regards.

I think it's because I've got a habit of simply putting words to paper unless I'm feeling particularly passionate about what I'm writing. My character backstories are notable of better quality than my usual posts, and my first few posts with Autumn Angraecum (PokeRP Character) were definitely a cut above what I usually do for Poke Rps.

My long-3-page type posts with my Triplets are also a good example. I'm trying to figure out how to hit that level as a standard. I figure it's my diction and an overall penchant for verbosity and telling rather than showing, along with a noticeable drop in idiom and figurative usage over the years. Kinda working on staying keenly aware of those things.

An oddly....specific example XD. No idea where I see EOS power for my characters are.

I wouldn't say so. It's just a fight concept that flashes to mind when I think of good Katsuo combatants. But as I said, that's a very big what if scenario. I'm curious to see where things take me.
I'm not totally against Katsuo changing his morals throughout the story, but it would take one hell of a reason.

I wouldn't say so. It's just a fight concept that flashes to mind when I think of good Katsuo combatants. But as I said, that's a very big what if scenario. I'm curious to see where things take me.
I'm not totally against Katsuo changing his morals throughout the story, but it would take one hell if a reason.
Excuse me good sir, would you care to explain these morals of yours? I'm having a hard time putting my finger on them.

I'm not totally against Katsuo changing his morals throughout the story, but it would take one hell of a reason.

I hope not. We need actual optimists and "good" people in this plot to balance out the neutrals and more scummy people on the morality scale. I aim to shift Kenji and Madoka to be more neutral which kinda leaves Tomiko as the only true "good" soul I have. Maybe Sakura. Maybe.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
I hope not. We need actual optimists and "good" people in this plot to balance out the neutrals and more scummy people on the morality scale. I aim to shift Kenji and Madoka to be more neutral which kinda leaves Tomiko as the only true "good" soul I have. Maybe Sakura. Maybe.
Kou is the golden child. I’ve done my part

Kyuu was too good :(

I’m sorry Jinchuriki Sagisō. I’ll keep my Azumi v Jinchuriki Sagisō and Kiro vs Jinchuriki Sagisō simulations as fond memories.

I just need to get rid of all the Uchiha and then we’ll be free.

No tailed beast chakra mode gods or sharingan gods. Kiro will wipe all the opness out. All of it! But it will only be for story and will get destroyed in real 1v1 :(
I'd like to see it just for the flashiness of it all, which is why I'm developing a prototype jutsu for the Live Forever Lamp!

The Daogate Palace of Water was part of the Nine Ruins!

The water of the Nine Ruins made the Palace of Water boundless!

The endless amounts of water around Bai Xiaochun thrummed with explosive, destructive power, and seemed indefatigable. It was seemingly capable of crushing anything and everything, and absorbing it to become part of the water.

Water was innately a Yin and feminine element, but Bai Xiaochun still unleashed the Undying Emperor’s Fist. It was an attack backed with unyielding, dominating might, and was a convergence of both his fleshly body and cultivation base power!

No longer was this a quintuple power fist strike, but at the moment, Bai Xiaochun didn’t have time to calculate exactly how powerful it was. His only thought was that he needed to break this seemingly endless flow of water around him!

Even as his fist struck out, the fist of the shadowy emperor also struck out!

Colors flashed and winds screamed. The world shook as a tremor ran through the water, which turned into vibrations that increased in intensity with every moment!

Bai Xiaochun’s eyes were completely bloodshot as he then shouted, “Stronger this time!”

Howling madly, he unleashed another Undying Emperor’s Fist, which was even more shockingly powerful than before!

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!

An indescribably powerful tempest erupted out into the ocean of water created by the Yin powers of the Palace of Water. Within moments, a limit was reached, and a series of explosions occurred!

The enormous sea immediately began to break up!

As it did, heavy rain began to fall in all parts of the world!

The Wildlands was no exception, nor Arch-Emperor City. Countless individuals looked up to see rain falling down toward them as the world shook beneath their feet.

Back at the Heavenspan Sea, Daoist Heavenspan’s eyes narrowed. Over and over again, Bai Xiaochun’s might caused his unease to build.

Snorting coldly, he didn’t hesitate to say, “Daogate: Palace of Mountains!”

At that point, his six swords once again began to move toward each other.

However, before Daoist Heavenspan could finish creating the Palace of Mountains, Bai Xiaochun turned into something like a meteor that shot forward in attack.

In response, Daoist Heavenspan snorted and performed an incantation gesture with his right hand, causing the six swords to rapidly lock together in the form of a design different from the last!

Shockingly, it caused a mountain to materialize out of nowhere, which then slammed into Bai Xiaochun!

It was thousands upon thousands of meters tall, and thrummed with shocking energy. The moment of impact caused a deafening boom to ring out, and also caused Bai Xiaochun’s expression to flicker. Howling, he unleashed another fist strike, only to find that more and more mountains were falling down toward him!

Each one was larger than the last! In the blink of an eye, more than a hundred mountains filled the sky, with the last one being tens upon tens of thousands of meters high! And all of them were smashing down toward Bai Xiaochun, clearly giving him no room to evade!

Even more shocking was that the Heavenspan Sea began to rumble as a mountain rose up from beneath its surface. More mountains appeared on either side of him as well! As of this moment, countless mountains became like magical items under the control of Daoist Heavenspan, to attack Bai Xiaochun!

Bai Xiaochun could destroy one mountain. But as soon as he did, ten more appeared, and then a hundred, and then more! Each mountain was larger and more powerful than the one before it!

Bai Xiaochun’s eyes continued to flicker with shock. Daoist Heavenspan’s Daogates were virtually beyond compare! It was something the likes of which Bai Xiaochun had only seen during the spectacular battle in the Wildlands, when the gravekeeper had used his five elements Daoist magic!

Bai Xiaochun’s expression was unprecedentedly serious as his Undying Blood began to burn. Blood qi immediately began to swirl out from his skin, and a maddened, bloodthirsty look sprang up in his eyes. And yet, he didn’t even come close to losing consciousness!

He now had complete and full control of the Godkiller technique!

As he unleashed the Godkiller, blood qi towered to the heavens. Bai Xiaochun howled at the top of his lungs as he sent the burning blood mist out to meet the mountains!

Every mountain that touched the mist shattered, its energy completely drained away as it transformed into ash….

The blood mist began to grow stronger, casting the whole world into red light. Even as the mountains shattered, the Celestial frowned. Snorting coldly, he waved his sleeve and said, “Daogate: Palace of Lightning!”

The booming of heavenly thunder exploded out, along with numerous black lightning bolts. In the blink of an eye, they filled the sky, and then began to fall onto Bai Xiaochun!

There was so much lightning that it seemed to have no end, like the most ultimate of heavenly tribulations! As this Daogate opened, Daoist Heavenspan seemed to become the monarch of all lightning and thunder!

This was a celestial magic that Daoist Heavenspan had personally created, and was one of the reasons why the gravekeeper had described him in such dramatic terms to Bai Xiaochun in the past!

This celestial magic that bordered on a great Dao was also one of the reasons that Daoist Heavenspan had been able to overthrow the Arch-Emperor Dynasty. It was the reason he was so confident that, if he left this world and went to the world beyond… he would be able to become a true celestial. He would definitely make his breakthrough! Furthermore, he would eventually be able to reach the peak level of power, the likes of which were as rare as phoenix feathers or qilin horns even in the world beyond. He would become an archaean!

“With my talent, I am destined to become an archaean! Why do I have to be stuck in this cramped bug's nest of a world!? Why do I have to struggle on death’s door, just waiting for my longevity to run out…? I… refuse to accept this!!” A vicious, insane expression covered the Celestial’s face as he strode forward, surrounded by crashing thunder and lightning. 100,000 bolts. 1,000,000 bolts. 10,000,000 bolts of lightning!

Bai Xiaochun had his Godkiller technique, and had previously consumed lightning to advance his cultivation. But this… was lightning created by the Celestial’s Daoist magic, and was something he could not simply shrug off.

As the boundless sheets of heavenly lightning dropped toward him, Bai Xiaochun looked up at them, his eyes shining with no less madness than Daoist Heavenspan’s.

“Nice magical technique,” he growled. “But… I have something just like it!” Eyes burning with killing intent, he threw both hands out in front of him! Drawing all of the blood qi back into him, he unleashed the power of the Live Forever Codex.

The Undying Codex had its five divine abilities. But the Live Forever Codex had five Daoist magics!

As of this moment, he was using the first of the magics that he himself had created as part of the Live Forever Codex. They were… world-shaking Daoist magics of his own creation!

“One Glance Abyss Crystallization!” As Bai Xiaochun’s voice rolled out, it sounded like an expression of the Dao, as though a great bell had been struck that resonated through all heaven and earth…. This was the heavenly reverberation of a true Daoist magic!

In the briefest of moments, the entire Heavenspan Sea… emitted loud cracking sounds as it transformed into crystal!

All the waves and ripples in it became solid and crystallized! Inside and out… the Heavenspan Sea was now as transparent as glass!

The Heavenspan Sea now looked like a land of ice, glowing with radiant and shocking light!

That blinding light shot up to meet the lightning above… whereupon more cracking sounds rang out. Suddenly, it was in completely shocking fashion that the entire crystalline sea shattered into millions upon billions upon trillions of crystalline swords!

Shining with boundless light, and multitudinous razor-sharp manifestations of sword energy, the crystalline swords all turned upward and shot toward… Daoist Heavenspan!

At this point… Daoist Heavenspan’s face fell!

------------------------
Countless crystalline swords began to rise up into the air from the crystallized abyss that was the Heavenspan Sea, creating a screaming whistle that filled the world.

The swords cast dazzling light in all directions, to such blinding effect that Daoist Heavenspan’s face fell from the shock of it all.

Although he was very familiar with how the divine abilities of the Live Forever Codex worked, this was his first time seeing one of Bai Xiaochun’s personalized Daoist magics.

Furthermore, Daoist Heavenspan was very well aware that the power of the Daoist magics of the Live Forever Codex surpassed any other ordinary techniques by far. In addition, the specific way that such divine abilities were created had to do with the Dao and will of the individual cultivator.

Each cultivator had a different Dao and a different will, and thus, the Daoist magics they could create would all be different. Therefore, it didn’t matter how deeply Daoist Heavenspan had researched the Live Forever Codex, there was no way he could be familiar with Bai Xiaochun’s Daoist magics before they were revealed!

“What will Bai Xiaochun’s Daoist magics accomplish in the end?!” Daoist Heavenspan didn’t dare to look down on Bai Xiaochun in this moment. Looking around at the endless cloud of crystalline swords, he prepared to flee.

However, the swords were too fast, and before he could do anything, they were upon him.

Looking slightly nervous, he performed a double-handed incantation gesture, causing the lightning from the Palace of Lightning to shrink down. Instead of using that lightning to attack Bai Xiaochun, he threw it up as a shield against the crystalline swords.

Rumbling sounds filled all heaven and earth as the millions upon billions upon trillions of crystalline swords smashed into the lightning shield. The Dao Gate: Palace of Lightning was immediately weakened and began to shrink down, and yet, managed to stand against the assault of swords.

The crystalline swords slammed against the shield and then toppled down, falling one on top of the other to create a huge pile underneath Daoist Heavenspan!

The pile of swords grew higher and higher until finally, the lightning shield shattered. By the time it was all over, the masses of swords had created something like a small mountain beneath Daoist Heavenspan’s feet.

“So, that’s your Daoist magic, Bai Xiaochun?!” Although Daoist Heavenspan was panting a bit as he stood there on the mountainous pile of swords, his eyes shone with piercing light.

Bai Xiaochun looked back at him coldly, then extended his right hand, pointed out with his finger, and said, “Heavenly Canopy Lampshade!”

As soon as the words left Bai Xiaochun’s mouth, the sky began to tremble and grow murky. Then, the sky seemed to break up into numerous layers, almost like cloth!

In the blink of an eye, the lowermost of the layers began to drop down and cover Daoist Heavenspan!

The heavenly canopy was difficult to see clearly at first, and was identifiable mostly by how it twisted and distorted the air around it. In response, the Celestial’s expression flickered, and he quickly performed an incantation gesture to unleash the Daogate: Palace of Wind. As he did, a black wind sprang out of nowhere to block the descending heavenly canopy.

However, even as the Celestial’s Daoist magic was unleashed, a second heavenly canopy began to fall, and then a third. Soon, the sky itself was starting to seem thin! Before long, the eighth canopy had dropped down toward the Heavenspan Sea, and seemed just on the verge of sealing Daoist Heavenspan!

Daoist Heavenspan now stood on a pile of crystal, surrounded by a black wind, struggling to escape. Meanwhile, the eight heavenly canopies dropped down, spreading over him just like a lampshade!

Despite being a manifestation of the fallen sky, the lampshade wasn’t blue, but rather light gray. By this point, enough of the sky had peeled away from above that it was possible to see the black void beyond!

Daoist Heavenspan panted heavily, his heart filled with unease and a sensation of crisis. Bellowing, he sent the black wind to batter this way and that, and yet, it did no good.

Even as Daoist Heavenspan’s shock intensified, Bai Xiaochun’s eyes turned even icier. Performing an incantation gesture with his left hand, he waved his finger and spoke in a voice that echoed like thunder.

“Boundless Longevity, Endless Life!” As the four words left his mouth, the aura of the Live Forever Codex erupted out into the world, filling the air with… innumerable longevity characters! [1]

Although the characters were very small, they all pulsed with the aura of the Live Forever Codex. Furthermore, there were literally too many to count! In fact, there were far, far more than the crystalline swords from before!

A moment later, rumbling sounds could be heard as the longevity characters shot toward the heavenly canopy lampshade that covered Daoist Heavenspan, and merged into it!

As they fused with the lampshade, the characters emanated a shocking aura which strengthened the lampshade and made its sealing powers vastly more incredible than before!

Inside, Daoist Heavenspan was starting to get very nervous. All of a sudden, he had the premonition that if he didn’t get out of this heavenly canopy lampshade… he would be in profound danger!

“I have to get out of here. Now!!” He tried to move, but no matter what he did, he was incapable of freeing himself. Overwhelmed by a sensation of danger, he howled and performed an incantation gesture to unleash the Daogate: Palace of Fire.

Instantly, Daoist Heavenspan was surrounded by majestic heavenly fire that sent indescribable heat out in all directions, setting the heavenly canopy ablaze!

It was in that moment that the killing intent in Bai Xiaochun’s eyes blazed. Ignoring the blazing heavenly canopies, he reached out to point at the sealed Celestial.

“Thou Art The Candle!!”

His voice crashed like deafening thunder, and slammed directly into Daoist Heavenspan’s body!

Daoist Heavenspan let out a miserable shriek. His eyes were crimson, and his hair in complete disarray as… without any warning whatsoever… a layer of wax appeared all over him!!

It was sinister and white, and in the blink of an eye, it covered him completely. With every moment that passed, it grew thicker and thicker, as did the Celestial’s unease. Unleashing the power of his cultivation base to try to protect himself, he shouted, “Daogate: Palace of Marshes!”

The Palace of Marshes didn’t summon water, but rather, a swamp!!

As Daoist Heavenspan opened his mouth to utter the words, white wax spilled into it! However, the area surrounding him still turned into a marshy swamp, filled with decay and rot. It was the type of thing that could melt anything within its bounds, and apparently, he hoped that it would neutralize the wax and cause the seal of the heavenly canopy to melt away!

Rumbling sounds filled heaven and earth as the power of the rotting swamp combined with the effects of the previous Daogates, causing the heavenly canopies to begin to break apart. However… with the bolstering of the longevity characters, the lampshade held!

No matter what techniques Daoist Heavenspan used, no matter how strong his Daogates were, as of this moment, he simply couldn’t fight Bai Xiaochun’s Live Forever Daoist magic!

Despite being counteracted to a degree by the rotting swamp, the wax continued to build up around Daoist Heavenspan. Soon, he was completely white, and looked like… he was made of wax!!

“Dammit. DAMMIT!!” he shouted, his expression twisting ferociously. Drawing on what appeared to be an even more powerful magic than before, he blasted away at the white wax, which began to crumble and crack. At the same time, the heavenly canopy lampshade also seemed to be on the verge of shattering….

However, that was when Bai Xiaochun took a deep breath and closed his eyes for a moment. When he opened them… fire blazed to the heavens!!

“Live Forever Lamp, Integrate!”

The Celestial’s body was the waxy candle, and Bai Xiaochun’s eyes… were the spark!!

This was none other than the personalized divine ability that Bai Xiaochun had created after mastering the Live Forever Codex. It was… the Live Forever Lamp!
---------------------------

Bai Xiaochun was panting, and his face was ashen. This was his first time unleashing his Live Forever Codex Daoist magic, the Live Forever Lamp. However, he had visualized the process numerous times, and therefore, felt quite proficient in its use. This was one of the things that made the Live Forever Codex so unique: the fact that it could create a peerless Daoist magic based on the individual cultivator .

However, it was difficult to deal with how draining it was. After unleashing it only once, the power of the Live Forever Codex within him had been drained by more than seventy percent!

Cultivation base drainage was not something that the powers of the Undying Codex could help with. The Undying Codex only helped him recover from injuries of the fleshly body. The cultivation base could only be restored by means of breathing exercises or similar means.

The power of this Daoist magic was shocking even to Bai Xiaochun. His eyes flashed like lightning as his gaze fell on the Celestial. As of this moment, the entire world… looked very different!

The pile of crystal was… the lampstand!

The massive size of the lampstand was enough to cause pressure to weigh down on anyone who looked at it. Furthermore, the gravitational force it emitted ensured that no entity in existence would dare to get too close to it.

The heavenly canopy from above had descended, surrounding the lampstand to act as… the lampshade!!

Countless longevity characters were visible on the lampshade, which represented long life!

However, all of those things only constituted part of the Live Forever Lamp. The most important part… was right in the middle. The white, glowing candle!

Daoist Heavenspan’s life force, his body, and everything else that made him up became that white candle! The final bit of the lamp was the spark from Bai Xiaochun’s eyes, which lit the candle, providing the fire and the light!

As Daoist Heavenspan’s body burned, fiery radiance spilled out, hitting the lampshade and accenting the longevity characters. Furthermore, the powerful gravitational force from the lampstand made it impossible for the Celestial to move a muscle.

Shockingly, Daoist Heavenspan had become the Live Forever Lamp!

He trembled violently, his mind and heart assailed by waves of shock. The indescribable sensation of imminent crisis that filled him was stronger than anything he had ever experienced. He could sense that his life force, his body, his cultivation base, and even his soul, were being burned by the Live Forever Lamp. He was wasting away rapidly, and in fact, it was to his shock that, only moments later, he felt unprecedentedly weak.

“This divine ability…. This Daoist magic….” At this point, he howled like a wild animal. “Insignificant Live Forever Lamp! How dare you burn my soul!!”

Amidst his struggling, he threw his head back and howled, and Bai Xiaochun stood there looking at him coldly.

“Alright, Daoist Heavenspan,” he murmured to himself, “it’s about time to use your final trick. The one you thought would earn you the win!”

Daoist Heavenspan glared back at Bai Xiaochun, burning, his skin and flesh slowly melting until bones became visible beneath. His hair was pure white, and his face was covered in wrinkles, and yet, the madness and insanity in his eyes had not been reduced by even a smidgen.

“Watch and learn, Bai Xiaochun. Pay attention to how I break your Daoist magic!” He extended both of his burning hands and pushed them together, palm to palm, as if he were praying!

“Seventh Daogate: Palace of Earth!” As the words left his mouth, a muffled rumble echoed out that seemed to come from far beneath the surface of the ground. Moments later, the energy of the land erupted out!

The Palace of Earth represented all of the lands in the world!

Energy poured from every square inch of the ground, which then began to stream toward Daoist Heavenspan!

The energy of the earth swirled around him, causing the flame to show signs of weakening. As for the crystalline lampstand, it began to darken, as though it would soon turn into ordinary stone!

It wasn’t just the lampstand that was affected. The lampshade was also affected by the earth energy, and began to turn brown. Within a few breaths of time, it looked like soil! And then, Daoist Heavenspan no longer looked like white wax, and the burning of his life force… ceased!

A boom rang out that seemed capable of rending heaven and earth in two! The Live Forever Lamp, which had been created with Daoist Heavenspan… exploded into bits!

“Did you really think you could trap me with that Daoist magic of yours, Bai Xiaochun!?!?” Daoist Heavenspan appeared to be in very bad shape, and was even gasping for breath. But after a moment, he threw his head back and began to laugh maniacally.

Bai Xiaochun stood in place, not moving, his eyes flickering with cold light, and also… derision.

“You really think you broke free?” he said, gesturing casually up at the sky.

In that instant, Daoist Heavenspan’s face fell as he realized that his life force, his cultivation base, and his soul… were still fading away! He suddenly looked up into the sky, his mind reeling as he staggered backward.

“How is this even possible!?!?”

High up in the sky… countless Live Forever Lamps had appeared. They stretched to the farthest corners of the Heavenspan Realm, to the point where it was impossible to see where they began or ended….

And in each of the Live Forever Lamps was a tiny version of Daoist Heavenspan, laughing and crying simultaneously, snarling and howling at the same time!

The bizarre nature of the sight was terrifying to behold!

Daoist Heavenspan’s aura suddenly flared to life, and he burst into motion, flying up into the sky and throwing both of his hands out wide.

“Eighth Daogate: Palace of Heaven!!

As he unleashed the eighth of his Daogate magics, the entire world went dim, and a massive wind kicked up. At the same time, the Celestial’s hand transformed into a massive, illusory hand that reached up and began to tear open a huge rift.

As the rift opened, it was as if the sky were being sliced open by an enormous, razor-sharp blade.

Shocking energy fluctuations poured out, causing the Live Forever Lamps to tremble. Simultaneously, the miniature versions of Daoist Heavenspan within the lamps all howled at the tops of their lungs and joined together… to power the magic of the Palace of Heaven!

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!

One by one, the countless Live Forever Lamps began to explode. Within moments, they were gone, and Daoist Heavenspan hovered there, gasping for breath. He was clearly exhausted and profoundly weak, and yet his eyes glittered brightly. As the moments passed, he began to recover, and he turned his gaze to Bai Xiaochun, looking very much like the most domineering figure in all heaven and earth.

“Unless you have some other trick up your sleeve, Bai Xiaochun, then… the time has come for you to be a good boy and transform into the high-level medicine I need!”

Bai Xiaochun looked as calm as ever, except for the raging killing intent in his eyes. Then he spoke, and it sounded as if he were saying the funniest thing in the world. “You really think you broke free?”

Based on what he could tell, the secret move that Daoist Heavenspan believed would gain him victory had still not been employed.

As for Daoist Heavenspan, a look of blank shock appeared on his face. Backing up, he looked up, and realized that the world net had appeared overhead.

Then he looked down and realized that the lands below looked almost like an enormous lampstand….

Countless emotions flickered across his face, and he began to tremble. For the first time, bitterness and regret began to rise up in his heart.

“This Live Forever Lamp is truly amazing. And the Live Forever Codex, even moreso!”

As of this moment, the entire Heavenspan Realm had been turned into a gargantuan, unparalleled Live Forever Lamp!!

The lands below were the lampstand, and the world net was the lampshade. And Daoist Heavenspan… was still the white candle. He… was still burning, providing the lamplight!

This was… the third form of the Live Forever Lamp!

First, the self. Second, the heavens. Third, the world!

It was a peerless Daoist magic!

Breathtaking and unrivaled!

I'm contemplating a combination of genjutsu and Fuinjutsu to perform it, but I'm still working out the kinks.

Excuse me good sir, would you care to explain these morals of yours? I'm having a hard time putting my finger on them.

Someone apparently doesn't read my posts. I have the idea tossed out a few times that Katsuo wants to see peace and fairness among the ninja world.

Katsuo: You want morals? Protect the innocent...stand with the brave and knowledgeable only...destroy anyone, and I mean anyone, who stands in the way of me bringing this world together.

Me: Nah...yeah he's covered it. Lol

Like I said Jacob, he'd need one hell of a reason.

I'd like to see it just for the flashiness of it all, which is why I'm developing a prototype jutsu for the Live Forever Lamp!

The Daogate Palace of Water was part of the Nine Ruins!

The water of the Nine Ruins made the Palace of Water boundless!

The endless amounts of water around Bai Xiaochun thrummed with explosive, destructive power, and seemed indefatigable. It was seemingly capable of crushing anything and everything, and absorbing it to become part of the water.

Water was innately a Yin and feminine element, but Bai Xiaochun still unleashed the Undying Emperor’s Fist. It was an attack backed with unyielding, dominating might, and was a convergence of both his fleshly body and cultivation base power!

No longer was this a quintuple power fist strike, but at the moment, Bai Xiaochun didn’t have time to calculate exactly how powerful it was. His only thought was that he needed to break this seemingly endless flow of water around him!

Even as his fist struck out, the fist of the shadowy emperor also struck out!

Colors flashed and winds screamed. The world shook as a tremor ran through the water, which turned into vibrations that increased in intensity with every moment!

Bai Xiaochun’s eyes were completely bloodshot as he then shouted, “Stronger this time!”

Howling madly, he unleashed another Undying Emperor’s Fist, which was even more shockingly powerful than before!

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!

An indescribably powerful tempest erupted out into the ocean of water created by the Yin powers of the Palace of Water. Within moments, a limit was reached, and a series of explosions occurred!

The enormous sea immediately began to break up!

As it did, heavy rain began to fall in all parts of the world!

The Wildlands was no exception, nor Arch-Emperor City. Countless individuals looked up to see rain falling down toward them as the world shook beneath their feet.

Back at the Heavenspan Sea, Daoist Heavenspan’s eyes narrowed. Over and over again, Bai Xiaochun’s might caused his unease to build.

Snorting coldly, he didn’t hesitate to say, “Daogate: Palace of Mountains!”

At that point, his six swords once again began to move toward each other.

However, before Daoist Heavenspan could finish creating the Palace of Mountains, Bai Xiaochun turned into something like a meteor that shot forward in attack.

In response, Daoist Heavenspan snorted and performed an incantation gesture with his right hand, causing the six swords to rapidly lock together in the form of a design different from the last!

Shockingly, it caused a mountain to materialize out of nowhere, which then slammed into Bai Xiaochun!

It was thousands upon thousands of meters tall, and thrummed with shocking energy. The moment of impact caused a deafening boom to ring out, and also caused Bai Xiaochun’s expression to flicker. Howling, he unleashed another fist strike, only to find that more and more mountains were falling down toward him!

Each one was larger than the last! In the blink of an eye, more than a hundred mountains filled the sky, with the last one being tens upon tens of thousands of meters high! And all of them were smashing down toward Bai Xiaochun, clearly giving him no room to evade!

Even more shocking was that the Heavenspan Sea began to rumble as a mountain rose up from beneath its surface. More mountains appeared on either side of him as well! As of this moment, countless mountains became like magical items under the control of Daoist Heavenspan, to attack Bai Xiaochun!

Bai Xiaochun could destroy one mountain. But as soon as he did, ten more appeared, and then a hundred, and then more! Each mountain was larger and more powerful than the one before it!

Bai Xiaochun’s eyes continued to flicker with shock. Daoist Heavenspan’s Daogates were virtually beyond compare! It was something the likes of which Bai Xiaochun had only seen during the spectacular battle in the Wildlands, when the gravekeeper had used his five elements Daoist magic!

Bai Xiaochun’s expression was unprecedentedly serious as his Undying Blood began to burn. Blood qi immediately began to swirl out from his skin, and a maddened, bloodthirsty look sprang up in his eyes. And yet, he didn’t even come close to losing consciousness!

He now had complete and full control of the Godkiller technique!

As he unleashed the Godkiller, blood qi towered to the heavens. Bai Xiaochun howled at the top of his lungs as he sent the burning blood mist out to meet the mountains!

Every mountain that touched the mist shattered, its energy completely drained away as it transformed into ash….

The blood mist began to grow stronger, casting the whole world into red light. Even as the mountains shattered, the Celestial frowned. Snorting coldly, he waved his sleeve and said, “Daogate: Palace of Lightning!”

The booming of heavenly thunder exploded out, along with numerous black lightning bolts. In the blink of an eye, they filled the sky, and then began to fall onto Bai Xiaochun!

There was so much lightning that it seemed to have no end, like the most ultimate of heavenly tribulations! As this Daogate opened, Daoist Heavenspan seemed to become the monarch of all lightning and thunder!

This was a celestial magic that Daoist Heavenspan had personally created, and was one of the reasons why the gravekeeper had described him in such dramatic terms to Bai Xiaochun in the past!

This celestial magic that bordered on a great Dao was also one of the reasons that Daoist Heavenspan had been able to overthrow the Arch-Emperor Dynasty. It was the reason he was so confident that, if he left this world and went to the world beyond… he would be able to become a true celestial. He would definitely make his breakthrough! Furthermore, he would eventually be able to reach the peak level of power, the likes of which were as rare as phoenix feathers or qilin horns even in the world beyond. He would become an archaean!

“With my talent, I am destined to become an archaean! Why do I have to be stuck in this cramped bug's nest of a world!? Why do I have to struggle on death’s door, just waiting for my longevity to run out…? I… refuse to accept this!!” A vicious, insane expression covered the Celestial’s face as he strode forward, surrounded by crashing thunder and lightning. 100,000 bolts. 1,000,000 bolts. 10,000,000 bolts of lightning!

Bai Xiaochun had his Godkiller technique, and had previously consumed lightning to advance his cultivation. But this… was lightning created by the Celestial’s Daoist magic, and was something he could not simply shrug off.

As the boundless sheets of heavenly lightning dropped toward him, Bai Xiaochun looked up at them, his eyes shining with no less madness than Daoist Heavenspan’s.

“Nice magical technique,” he growled. “But… I have something just like it!” Eyes burning with killing intent, he threw both hands out in front of him! Drawing all of the blood qi back into him, he unleashed the power of the Live Forever Codex.

The Undying Codex had its five divine abilities. But the Live Forever Codex had five Daoist magics!

As of this moment, he was using the first of the magics that he himself had created as part of the Live Forever Codex. They were… world-shaking Daoist magics of his own creation!

“One Glance Abyss Crystallization!” As Bai Xiaochun’s voice rolled out, it sounded like an expression of the Dao, as though a great bell had been struck that resonated through all heaven and earth…. This was the heavenly reverberation of a true Daoist magic!

In the briefest of moments, the entire Heavenspan Sea… emitted loud cracking sounds as it transformed into crystal!

All the waves and ripples in it became solid and crystallized! Inside and out… the Heavenspan Sea was now as transparent as glass!

The Heavenspan Sea now looked like a land of ice, glowing with radiant and shocking light!

That blinding light shot up to meet the lightning above… whereupon more cracking sounds rang out. Suddenly, it was in completely shocking fashion that the entire crystalline sea shattered into millions upon billions upon trillions of crystalline swords!

Shining with boundless light, and multitudinous razor-sharp manifestations of sword energy, the crystalline swords all turned upward and shot toward… Daoist Heavenspan!

At this point… Daoist Heavenspan’s face fell!

------------------------
Countless crystalline swords began to rise up into the air from the crystallized abyss that was the Heavenspan Sea, creating a screaming whistle that filled the world.

The swords cast dazzling light in all directions, to such blinding effect that Daoist Heavenspan’s face fell from the shock of it all.

Although he was very familiar with how the divine abilities of the Live Forever Codex worked, this was his first time seeing one of Bai Xiaochun’s personalized Daoist magics.

Furthermore, Daoist Heavenspan was very well aware that the power of the Daoist magics of the Live Forever Codex surpassed any other ordinary techniques by far. In addition, the specific way that such divine abilities were created had to do with the Dao and will of the individual cultivator.

Each cultivator had a different Dao and a different will, and thus, the Daoist magics they could create would all be different. Therefore, it didn’t matter how deeply Daoist Heavenspan had researched the Live Forever Codex, there was no way he could be familiar with Bai Xiaochun’s Daoist magics before they were revealed!

“What will Bai Xiaochun’s Daoist magics accomplish in the end?!” Daoist Heavenspan didn’t dare to look down on Bai Xiaochun in this moment. Looking around at the endless cloud of crystalline swords, he prepared to flee.

However, the swords were too fast, and before he could do anything, they were upon him.

Looking slightly nervous, he performed a double-handed incantation gesture, causing the lightning from the Palace of Lightning to shrink down. Instead of using that lightning to attack Bai Xiaochun, he threw it up as a shield against the crystalline swords.

Rumbling sounds filled all heaven and earth as the millions upon billions upon trillions of crystalline swords smashed into the lightning shield. The Dao Gate: Palace of Lightning was immediately weakened and began to shrink down, and yet, managed to stand against the assault of swords.

The crystalline swords slammed against the shield and then toppled down, falling one on top of the other to create a huge pile underneath Daoist Heavenspan!

The pile of swords grew higher and higher until finally, the lightning shield shattered. By the time it was all over, the masses of swords had created something like a small mountain beneath Daoist Heavenspan’s feet.

“So, that’s your Daoist magic, Bai Xiaochun?!” Although Daoist Heavenspan was panting a bit as he stood there on the mountainous pile of swords, his eyes shone with piercing light.

Bai Xiaochun looked back at him coldly, then extended his right hand, pointed out with his finger, and said, “Heavenly Canopy Lampshade!”

As soon as the words left Bai Xiaochun’s mouth, the sky began to tremble and grow murky. Then, the sky seemed to break up into numerous layers, almost like cloth!

In the blink of an eye, the lowermost of the layers began to drop down and cover Daoist Heavenspan!

The heavenly canopy was difficult to see clearly at first, and was identifiable mostly by how it twisted and distorted the air around it. In response, the Celestial’s expression flickered, and he quickly performed an incantation gesture to unleash the Daogate: Palace of Wind. As he did, a black wind sprang out of nowhere to block the descending heavenly canopy.

However, even as the Celestial’s Daoist magic was unleashed, a second heavenly canopy began to fall, and then a third. Soon, the sky itself was starting to seem thin! Before long, the eighth canopy had dropped down toward the Heavenspan Sea, and seemed just on the verge of sealing Daoist Heavenspan!

Daoist Heavenspan now stood on a pile of crystal, surrounded by a black wind, struggling to escape. Meanwhile, the eight heavenly canopies dropped down, spreading over him just like a lampshade!

Despite being a manifestation of the fallen sky, the lampshade wasn’t blue, but rather light gray. By this point, enough of the sky had peeled away from above that it was possible to see the black void beyond!

Daoist Heavenspan panted heavily, his heart filled with unease and a sensation of crisis. Bellowing, he sent the black wind to batter this way and that, and yet, it did no good.

Even as Daoist Heavenspan’s shock intensified, Bai Xiaochun’s eyes turned even icier. Performing an incantation gesture with his left hand, he waved his finger and spoke in a voice that echoed like thunder.

“Boundless Longevity, Endless Life!” As the four words left his mouth, the aura of the Live Forever Codex erupted out into the world, filling the air with… innumerable longevity characters! [1]

Although the characters were very small, they all pulsed with the aura of the Live Forever Codex. Furthermore, there were literally too many to count! In fact, there were far, far more than the crystalline swords from before!

A moment later, rumbling sounds could be heard as the longevity characters shot toward the heavenly canopy lampshade that covered Daoist Heavenspan, and merged into it!

As they fused with the lampshade, the characters emanated a shocking aura which strengthened the lampshade and made its sealing powers vastly more incredible than before!

Inside, Daoist Heavenspan was starting to get very nervous. All of a sudden, he had the premonition that if he didn’t get out of this heavenly canopy lampshade… he would be in profound danger!

“I have to get out of here. Now!!” He tried to move, but no matter what he did, he was incapable of freeing himself. Overwhelmed by a sensation of danger, he howled and performed an incantation gesture to unleash the Daogate: Palace of Fire.

Instantly, Daoist Heavenspan was surrounded by majestic heavenly fire that sent indescribable heat out in all directions, setting the heavenly canopy ablaze!

It was in that moment that the killing intent in Bai Xiaochun’s eyes blazed. Ignoring the blazing heavenly canopies, he reached out to point at the sealed Celestial.

“Thou Art The Candle!!”

His voice crashed like deafening thunder, and slammed directly into Daoist Heavenspan’s body!

Daoist Heavenspan let out a miserable shriek. His eyes were crimson, and his hair in complete disarray as… without any warning whatsoever… a layer of wax appeared all over him!!

It was sinister and white, and in the blink of an eye, it covered him completely. With every moment that passed, it grew thicker and thicker, as did the Celestial’s unease. Unleashing the power of his cultivation base to try to protect himself, he shouted, “Daogate: Palace of Marshes!”

The Palace of Marshes didn’t summon water, but rather, a swamp!!

As Daoist Heavenspan opened his mouth to utter the words, white wax spilled into it! However, the area surrounding him still turned into a marshy swamp, filled with decay and rot. It was the type of thing that could melt anything within its bounds, and apparently, he hoped that it would neutralize the wax and cause the seal of the heavenly canopy to melt away!

Rumbling sounds filled heaven and earth as the power of the rotting swamp combined with the effects of the previous Daogates, causing the heavenly canopies to begin to break apart. However… with the bolstering of the longevity characters, the lampshade held!

No matter what techniques Daoist Heavenspan used, no matter how strong his Daogates were, as of this moment, he simply couldn’t fight Bai Xiaochun’s Live Forever Daoist magic!

Despite being counteracted to a degree by the rotting swamp, the wax continued to build up around Daoist Heavenspan. Soon, he was completely white, and looked like… he was made of wax!!

“Dammit. DAMMIT!!” he shouted, his expression twisting ferociously. Drawing on what appeared to be an even more powerful magic than before, he blasted away at the white wax, which began to crumble and crack. At the same time, the heavenly canopy lampshade also seemed to be on the verge of shattering….

However, that was when Bai Xiaochun took a deep breath and closed his eyes for a moment. When he opened them… fire blazed to the heavens!!

“Live Forever Lamp, Integrate!”

The Celestial’s body was the waxy candle, and Bai Xiaochun’s eyes… were the spark!!

This was none other than the personalized divine ability that Bai Xiaochun had created after mastering the Live Forever Codex. It was… the Live Forever Lamp!
---------------------------

Bai Xiaochun was panting, and his face was ashen. This was his first time unleashing his Live Forever Codex Daoist magic, the Live Forever Lamp. However, he had visualized the process numerous times, and therefore, felt quite proficient in its use. This was one of the things that made the Live Forever Codex so unique: the fact that it could create a peerless Daoist magic based on the individual cultivator .

However, it was difficult to deal with how draining it was. After unleashing it only once, the power of the Live Forever Codex within him had been drained by more than seventy percent!

Cultivation base drainage was not something that the powers of the Undying Codex could help with. The Undying Codex only helped him recover from injuries of the fleshly body. The cultivation base could only be restored by means of breathing exercises or similar means.

The power of this Daoist magic was shocking even to Bai Xiaochun. His eyes flashed like lightning as his gaze fell on the Celestial. As of this moment, the entire world… looked very different!

The pile of crystal was… the lampstand!

The massive size of the lampstand was enough to cause pressure to weigh down on anyone who looked at it. Furthermore, the gravitational force it emitted ensured that no entity in existence would dare to get too close to it.

The heavenly canopy from above had descended, surrounding the lampstand to act as… the lampshade!!

Countless longevity characters were visible on the lampshade, which represented long life!

However, all of those things only constituted part of the Live Forever Lamp. The most important part… was right in the middle. The white, glowing candle!

Daoist Heavenspan’s life force, his body, and everything else that made him up became that white candle! The final bit of the lamp was the spark from Bai Xiaochun’s eyes, which lit the candle, providing the fire and the light!

As Daoist Heavenspan’s body burned, fiery radiance spilled out, hitting the lampshade and accenting the longevity characters. Furthermore, the powerful gravitational force from the lampstand made it impossible for the Celestial to move a muscle.

Shockingly, Daoist Heavenspan had become the Live Forever Lamp!

He trembled violently, his mind and heart assailed by waves of shock. The indescribable sensation of imminent crisis that filled him was stronger than anything he had ever experienced. He could sense that his life force, his body, his cultivation base, and even his soul, were being burned by the Live Forever Lamp. He was wasting away rapidly, and in fact, it was to his shock that, only moments later, he felt unprecedentedly weak.

“This divine ability…. This Daoist magic….” At this point, he howled like a wild animal. “Insignificant Live Forever Lamp! How dare you burn my soul!!”

Amidst his struggling, he threw his head back and howled, and Bai Xiaochun stood there looking at him coldly.

“Alright, Daoist Heavenspan,” he murmured to himself, “it’s about time to use your final trick. The one you thought would earn you the win!”

Daoist Heavenspan glared back at Bai Xiaochun, burning, his skin and flesh slowly melting until bones became visible beneath. His hair was pure white, and his face was covered in wrinkles, and yet, the madness and insanity in his eyes had not been reduced by even a smidgen.

“Watch and learn, Bai Xiaochun. Pay attention to how I break your Daoist magic!” He extended both of his burning hands and pushed them together, palm to palm, as if he were praying!

“Seventh Daogate: Palace of Earth!” As the words left his mouth, a muffled rumble echoed out that seemed to come from far beneath the surface of the ground. Moments later, the energy of the land erupted out!

The Palace of Earth represented all of the lands in the world!

Energy poured from every square inch of the ground, which then began to stream toward Daoist Heavenspan!

The energy of the earth swirled around him, causing the flame to show signs of weakening. As for the crystalline lampstand, it began to darken, as though it would soon turn into ordinary stone!

It wasn’t just the lampstand that was affected. The lampshade was also affected by the earth energy, and began to turn brown. Within a few breaths of time, it looked like soil! And then, Daoist Heavenspan no longer looked like white wax, and the burning of his life force… ceased!

A boom rang out that seemed capable of rending heaven and earth in two! The Live Forever Lamp, which had been created with Daoist Heavenspan… exploded into bits!

“Did you really think you could trap me with that Daoist magic of yours, Bai Xiaochun!?!?” Daoist Heavenspan appeared to be in very bad shape, and was even gasping for breath. But after a moment, he threw his head back and began to laugh maniacally.

Bai Xiaochun stood in place, not moving, his eyes flickering with cold light, and also… derision.

“You really think you broke free?” he said, gesturing casually up at the sky.

In that instant, Daoist Heavenspan’s face fell as he realized that his life force, his cultivation base, and his soul… were still fading away! He suddenly looked up into the sky, his mind reeling as he staggered backward.

“How is this even possible!?!?”

High up in the sky… countless Live Forever Lamps had appeared. They stretched to the farthest corners of the Heavenspan Realm, to the point where it was impossible to see where they began or ended….

And in each of the Live Forever Lamps was a tiny version of Daoist Heavenspan, laughing and crying simultaneously, snarling and howling at the same time!

The bizarre nature of the sight was terrifying to behold!

Daoist Heavenspan’s aura suddenly flared to life, and he burst into motion, flying up into the sky and throwing both of his hands out wide.

“Eighth Daogate: Palace of Heaven!!

As he unleashed the eighth of his Daogate magics, the entire world went dim, and a massive wind kicked up. At the same time, the Celestial’s hand transformed into a massive, illusory hand that reached up and began to tear open a huge rift.

As the rift opened, it was as if the sky were being sliced open by an enormous, razor-sharp blade.

Shocking energy fluctuations poured out, causing the Live Forever Lamps to tremble. Simultaneously, the miniature versions of Daoist Heavenspan within the lamps all howled at the tops of their lungs and joined together… to power the magic of the Palace of Heaven!

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!

One by one, the countless Live Forever Lamps began to explode. Within moments, they were gone, and Daoist Heavenspan hovered there, gasping for breath. He was clearly exhausted and profoundly weak, and yet his eyes glittered brightly. As the moments passed, he began to recover, and he turned his gaze to Bai Xiaochun, looking very much like the most domineering figure in all heaven and earth.

“Unless you have some other trick up your sleeve, Bai Xiaochun, then… the time has come for you to be a good boy and transform into the high-level medicine I need!”

Bai Xiaochun looked as calm as ever, except for the raging killing intent in his eyes. Then he spoke, and it sounded as if he were saying the funniest thing in the world. “You really think you broke free?”

Based on what he could tell, the secret move that Daoist Heavenspan believed would gain him victory had still not been employed.

As for Daoist Heavenspan, a look of blank shock appeared on his face. Backing up, he looked up, and realized that the world net had appeared overhead.

Then he looked down and realized that the lands below looked almost like an enormous lampstand….

Countless emotions flickered across his face, and he began to tremble. For the first time, bitterness and regret began to rise up in his heart.

“This Live Forever Lamp is truly amazing. And the Live Forever Codex, even moreso!”

As of this moment, the entire Heavenspan Realm had been turned into a gargantuan, unparalleled Live Forever Lamp!!

The lands below were the lampstand, and the world net was the lampshade. And Daoist Heavenspan… was still the white candle. He… was still burning, providing the lamplight!

This was… the third form of the Live Forever Lamp!

First, the self. Second, the heavens. Third, the world!

It was a peerless Daoist magic!

Breathtaking and unrivaled!

I'm contemplating a combination of genjutsu and Fuinjutsu to perform it, but I'm still working out the kinks.
Oml it took forever to scroll all the way down lmao

Someone apparently doesn't read my posts. I have the idea tossed out a few times that Katsuo wants to see peace and fairness among the ninja world.

Katsuo: You want morals? Protect the innocent...stand with the brave and knowledgeable only...destroy anyone, and I mean anyone, who stands in the way of me bringing this world together.

Me: Nah...yeah he's covered it. Lol

Like I said Jacob, he'd need one hell of a reason.
I wanted something more distinct than what you've shown in RP, for example, I wouldn't have picked up on the almost insane level to which Katsuo's willing to go to achieve 'peace' just by reading the posts. The fanatical will to go to any length to achieve his goals wasn't all that prevalent, so it's a good insight. He's an extreme form of Lawful Good.

I wanted something more distinct than what you've shown in RP, for example, I wouldn't have picked up on the almost insane level to which Katsuo's willing to go to achieve 'peace' just by reading the posts. The fanatical will to go to any length to achieve his goals wasn't all that prevalent, so it's a good insight. He's an extreme form of Lawful Good.

Well that, and he still wants to see power growth in the ninja world. He loves combat and he loves new opponents, he just wants everyone united. As a union, the shinobi world could trade information and resources, maximizing future generations potential and preparing everyone for any threat that may arise.

He wants a world in agreement, training to defend, rather than attack.
*cough* mountain shifting palm style *cough*

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Well that, and he still wants to see power growth in the ninja world. He loves combat and he loves new opponents, he just wants everyone united. As a union, the shinobi world could trade information and resources, maximizing future generations potential and preparing everyone for any threat that may arise.

Kai: by bombing the mizukage. *claps* great uniting there hero

He wants a world in agreement, training to defend, rather than attack.
*cough* mountain shifting palm style *cough*
Hmmm, I don't have any character who wish to unite the world through peaceful means. I've been trying to Rp a tactical war for a while now and the RPs never escalate to that point... Well, I might be able to get that in with this Rp, so with that in mind, my characters are neutrally minded and practical.

There doesn't need to be world peace or anything like that, just keeping those they care about safe is enough to satisfy.

Hmmm, I don't have any character who wish to unite the world through peaceful means. I've been trying to Rp a tactical war for a while now and the RPs never escalate to that point... Well, I might be able to get that in with this Rp, so with that in mind, my characters are neutrally minded and practical.

There doesn't need to be world peace or anything like that, just keeping those they care about safe is enough to satisfy.

That still fits into the world Katsuo has in mind. Unity and contentment among all. Its rather basic and a bit open ended, so no one needs to be joining hands in celebration at the end of the story or anything.

Katsuo: You claim I attempted to bomb the Mizukage? Psh, how dare you insult your superior like that. An attack that basic would never harm a Kage.

Only possible war is between the mist and the rest of the world.... I don't see the world losing.

That still fits into the world Katsuo has in mind. Unity and contentment among all. Its rather basic and a bit open ended, so no one needs to be joining hands in celebration at the end of the story or anything.

Katsuo: You claim I attempted to bomb the Mizukage? Psh, how dare you insult your superior like that. An attack that basic would never harm a Kage.

Only possible war is between the mist and the rest of the world.... I don't see the world losing.
I can totally see the world losing. You'd have lost the war before it even officially broke out.

Shen's literally been invading the land of Fire and no one in Konoha has half a clue about it. With that sort of awareness yall don't paint a positive picture.

I can totally see the world losing. You'd have lost the war before it even officially broke out.

Shen's literally been invading the land of Fire and no one in Konoha has half a clue about it. With that sort of awareness yall don't paint a positive picture.
Don’t forget about the civil war that should eventually lead to a world war if we’re still going according to our plans.

I COULDN'T REACT TO THAT I HAD TOO MANY THINGS TO REACT TO AND SCHOOL AND.....sorry :(:(:(

I already made things worse and gave the Yuki/Kiri too much footing with no resistance or obstacles. Good thing Nebulix/Retro have Konoha now cause I was useless in charge...

I COULDN'T REACT TO THAT I HAD TOO MANY THINGS TO REACT TO AND SCHOOL AND.....sorry :(:(:(

I already made things worse and gave the Yuki/Kiri too much footing with no resistance or obstacles. Good thing Nebulix/Retro have Konoha now cause I was useless in charge...

Don't worry about it. Its easy for someone to batter a body when the mind is elsewhere. But this can be turned around.

Danzo: The only one at fault is Tsunade.

Homura: Her incompetence has led to this.

Koharu: It was a mistake to think the Slug Princess could handle the title of Hokage.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
#BringBackJinchurikiSagisō
3 great forces. Sage Taiyo, Jinchuriki Sagiso, King Kai

Lol if you’re not gonna call me nebby then just call me scorch
It’s slowly building up. As long as we show the disdain developing, it should be good.

Or Danzo could just take Shisui’s eye and... rip
I’m ok with that second idea

Last edited:
Quick question, the water vapor is thinner than the mist Hyo was creating, right?
I think the wave is the more pressing matter, but yes, the Steam would be thinner than the Mist. You'd have a longer field of vision, but after some distance, it would still be obscured. You'd probably be able to see Hyō though.

You're asking all the right questions~

Keep it up, slow and steady wins the race~

However, she would be a hypocrite if she asked that. Even now, one had to wonder how loyal she was. All these questions seemed directed to push him away from joining Orochimaru. Had the snake been the one here, Kiro had a good feeling he would’ve easily been accepted by now. Perhaps Tayuya had been placed under a spell, being controlled by someone or something pure from beyond the realm. Kiro just couldn’t pin where her morals were.
Kiro, questioning why Tayuya would have doubts trusting him after he's already betrayed his allegiances twice over in this RP.