• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So...gyess that's a gg on my part, although I feel lie if metal is a conductor and if wood is an isilator, then the two would cancel each other out in a way, making Taiyo receive less electrical damage, right?
Oh, forgot to respond to this.

Puppet appendages can be made out of a very wide range of materials. Included humans, so Taiyo could have more...humanish arms. Well, my point is that you never really specified what material Taiyo's arms are made of (If you did then I missed it.)

I wouldn't recommend wood because...FBS? Don't wanna incinerate your own arms in battle...again. It'd be better to find a more heat resilient or conductive material to facilitate FBS. I'd have to do some research before giving you a set list of suggested materials;

Perhaps use wood for now and then have Madoka upgrade them to a more suitable material at a later date.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Oh, forgot to respond to this.

Puppet appendages can be made out of a very wide range of materials. Included humans, so Taiyo could have more...humanish arms. Well, my point is that you never really specified what material Taiyo's arms are made of (If you did then I missed it.)

I wouldn't recommend wood because...FBS? Don't wanna incinerate your own arms in battle...again. It'd be better to find a more heat resilient or conductive material to facilitate FBS. I'd have to do some research before giving you a set list of suggested materials;

Perhaps use wood for now and then have Madoka upgrade them to a more suitable material at a later date.
I'll give some thought into what his arms are made of, I always assumed wood, probably a wood that is resistant to fire, or at least doesn't disintergrate immediately.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Also I'll post tomorrow, maybe adding the detail that Taiyo's arms are slightly burnt, but it's possible that Taiyo added a product to make the wood fireproof, that isn't water so lighting is still getting insulated, but being countered by the conduction, kinda producing a normal charge.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Damn I haven’t read a post in full detail for a while, but I’m glad I did. Nice job Kyuu, even though I was just looking for things to remember in the future so I don’t have a disadvantage, that was fun to read.

I took it up a notch with that post, really put the elbow grease into it :D

I've been feeling like I haven't been using nearly as much description as I used to, and it's bugging me.

Thanks for that though.

Nebby is right, that was a great post! Talk about going out with a bang :) your detail always impressed me

Did I say that Hama was Kai's aunt? Cause if so then

Y E S

Otherwise, I know something bad is going to happen and all I can say is

Big Sadd

Called it

Hahahaha yes she’s kai’s aunt XD. I didn’t want to confirm it at the time to spoil it for you guys. Buuut I’ll give you credit for it :up:;)

Last edited:
I took it up a notch with that post, really put the elbow grease into it :D

I've been feeling like I haven't been using nearly as much description as I used to, and it's bugging me.

Thanks for that though.

If that is what a lack of description looks like...*Cowers in corner*

Azumi: ..........yeah, I have no hope against such a monster like Baiyan. And I don't know how Reaver didn't do me in. I can't lead those two...

Azumi: ..........yeah, I have no hope against such a monster like Baiyan. And I don't know how Reaver didn't do me in. I can't lead those two...
So much negativity.

The water dragon was a good idea, and its purpose is entirely different than our attacks. Shen and I have this very bad habit of finishing all our fights with I'm gonna use all my chakra in one kamikazi super move. So if you wanna be like us, just create a jutsu that you can only use by expending all your chakra. It won't help you in any real fights since you're gonna get the shit dodged out of you but it'll work if you're facing me or Shen cause we're super stubborn and will probably pull our own super-jutsus out of backsides to fight it head-on.

So much negativity.

The water dragon was a good idea, and its purpose is entirely different than our attacks. Shen and I have this very bad habit of finishing all our fights with I'm gonna use all my chakra in one kamikazi super move. So if you wanna be like us, just create a jutsu that you can only use by expending all your chakra. It won't help you in any real fights since you're gonna get the shit dodged out of you but it'll work if you're facing me or Shen cause we're super stubborn and will probably pull our own super-jutsus out of backsides to fight it head-on.

I am a naturally pessimist when it comes to my cast being compared to you guys. Shen and you especially XD.

Really, the water dragon versus those two techniques feels like a kid bringing in toy gun versus two bazookas. Especially when they were raveled so soon after Azumi's "ace" technique.

Oh and less detail was only in reference to stuff like this;

Walking out of the Guild I stared at the list of Quests in my hands. They seemed rather simple enough and didn't appear to be very difficult. Nevertheless, failure to prepare was preparation to fail! Currently, I only had a stock of Two Daggers and a short Sword. They would certainly serve me well enough since I was only going to kill a few mobs, but I would much rather expand my array of weaponry. Get more options if you know what I mean?

I took a mental note that I had only been in this town for a day and was already having conversations with myself. I would certainly be insane before the week was out.

I spent the first few hours purchasing a few more daggers along with an almost rotten wooden bow, and some equally Shabby looking arrows. What can I say? I was dirt poor, orz. Truly a tragedy...

But, putting those thoughts aside, it was about time I left. I figured I'd have everything I needed for an expedition to the Great Plains. Checking inventory one more time before my departure left me with a total of;

• 2 short swords, One sheathed at my things and the other hidden within my Coat.
  • 6 Small Daggers, good enough for throwing but not exactly 'Projectile Weaponry'.
  • A bow, and Quiver (12 Arrows) of Shitty Sub-par quality.

I nodded in approval while testing the bow a few times just to ensure it wouldn't snap in half after the first arrow or something.

Finally, it was time to depart. Fortunately, I managed to hitch a ride with a Caravan that had to pass through the Great Plain on their journey. It was rather bumpy but beggars can't be choosers ya know. So as I stood there taking in the vast expanse of green, and the pain from my rather sore rump , I spotted a Slime not too far off. I quickly confirmed it as one of the species I was supposed to eliminate and headed of in it's direction.

My stride was long, my feathers ruffling, and my tail streaming, the slime was before me within but a few moments!

My gloved hands reach towards my blade and with a piercing ring, the sharpened metal stick was sent slicing through the air. The blade cut through the slime like adamantium through a sponge. The slime provided a whooping 0 N of resistance, which swiftly resulted in my flying right past it, losing my balance, and then tripping over a errant root. I was sent sprawling as I tumbled over the plains.

In hindsight I had clearly applied far too much force for an opponent of such feeble ..... consistency. To add insult to injury the slime merely wobbled twice as the fluid displaced by the slash was quickly replaced. As I gaped in half anger, and half embarrassment, my eyes took notice of an object which floated freely within the gelatinous slime. It was round and emitted faint pulses of light. I suspected it to be the slime's core, and maybe, just maybe, without my previous haste I could have noticed it much sooner and not made such a blunder. I coughed lightly as I flushed, and with a quick flash of metal the core was shattered.

For the sake of maintaining my dignity, this particular incident would need to be omitted from the guild's report. Quickly scanning the area I confirmed the presence, or lack thereof, of witnesses. Patting down a few stray feathers, and dusting off my clothing, I quickly fled the scene and hastily took care of the remaining 19 Slimes. All the while muttering to myself;

"what the guild doesn't know can't hurt it..."

My next endeavor required the slaying of 10 Goblins. They were arguably even weaker than the slimes and posed no trouble at all. Upon encountering one, or even a group, I would let my daggers fly. Under the control of my [Grand Puppeteer] they unerringly lodged themselves into the throats of numerous pitiful targets. The most difficult part came after the kill where I had to retrieve my blade. They were now defiled by rather sickening amounts of goblin blood. Whether in terms of smell or appearance goblin blood left much to be desired. I would have certainly thrown them away had they not been the only weapons I had..... the life of an adventure was rough indeed....

I mentally noted to order blood slick resistant blades when I had enough money.

My search continued on, the next unfortunate victims would be the Orc. There large, imposing bodies and great strength were only terrifying for those who had to encounter them at close range. At a distance of 50 ft they faced a fate much like their smaller counterparts the goblins. Most things tended to die once a Dagger was lodged 3-5 inches into their throats. Despite the kill being practically on the same difficulty as goblins retrieving my daggers took far more effort. On a few occasions the Orcs would even fall forwards burying my precious daggers beneath their still warm corpses. Needless to say getting my daggers back, delayed me for quite some time.

By the time I had finished the sun was already sinking beyond the horizon. In fact, I was also rather hungry... Alas, food was certainly not one of the things I had packed before coming out here. I sighed as I looked over my list of targets, Boar Warriors, Kobolds, and Wandering Rabbits. If push came to shove I could always try to eat one of them monsters...

My stomach churned uneasily at the thought of each a Boar Warrior, god-forbid an Orc or Goblin. There was really only one choice in the end. Replacing my daggers with the Shabby bow I had bought, I went hunting for wabbits! If hearsay was anything to go by they'd taste just like chicken! [Grand Puppeteer] easily made me an expert Marksman at a range of 50 ft. For the sake of my dinner these wabbits would have to take a trip to the other side. I quickly swept through the forest reaping the lives of any wabbit that crossed my path. Their sacrifice would be well appreciated, and their deaths were naturally for the Noble cause of feeding me! Could there be any Nobler way for a rabbit to die?

Setting up an impromptu camp, I set about roasting my wabbits over an open fire. I planned on make a slow roast rabbit, seasoned with herbs and complimented with whatever edible berries I could find. As they say, Man proposes and Heaven disposes. My real abilities were far from the culinary mastery I had in mind, and my wabbit was soon on fire.

Long story short, Charred rabbit is indeed still edible.

As Day 2 rose on my quest, I awoke atop the tree branch I had perched in for the night. Fortunately, I hadn't been attacked in my sleep. It would be a rather pitiful way to die after all...

The kobolds were no different the goblins, or orcs. Once a knife was lodged deep enough into its neck it could do naught but await death. While I strolled about the plains wantonly slaughtering my targets I reminisced of the days my Father taught me how to hunt. His words still echoed in my mind to this day;

"Always remember Imperia, when hunting or fighting, it's most effective to go for the Neck! But if it's Male go for the crotch, then the neck!"

I happily recalled his haughty laughter. I was sure he'd be proud!

As my finally Quarry for the day was in sight I strolled forth in a relaxed manner. Boar warriors were indeed much more troublesome than orcs. They stubbornly struggled even after a dagger had found its way into their throats. On quite a few occasions I was almost flattened by a wild swing or desperate assault. They were much too close for comfort, but besides that, they posed no more difficulty.

With my list of targets completed, I could now return to the guild and collect my rewards. Hopefully, I could quickly advance to the next rank and obtain more interesting quests. These mob characters were far too boring.

I merrily skipped, danced and sung my way across the Great Plains, all the while heading in the direction I presumed to be town. However the Great Plains were not to be trifled with, and a protruding root once again sent me flying. I came to a halt with a not-so-quick tumble and eventual landing into a grimy pond. I propped myself up with my hands, and my face flushed crimson. Tears gathered in my eyes, and humiliation raged within my heart. My violet eyes flashed with resentment as I glared at the vast expense of land before me.

No One Makes A Fool of Imperia Amethystria Wysteria and Gets Away With it!

I vowed my vengeance!

Upon returning to the guild I was rather disheveled, as grime from the pond polluted my once brilliant feathers. I had obtained a few scratches not from fighting monsters but instead by tripping over a stray root...

As I made my way to the Receptionists desk I seethed in anger but felt rather satisfied with my revenge. From the surrounding adventurers, I could hear news of the blazing fire of completely unknown origin that had erupted on the Great Plains. I held my head down to hide the satisfied smirk plastered across my lips.

That'll teach you to mess with me~!

Note to self: Despite assuming it would take at least a week, observations have shown that I've already gone insane after exacting revenge on inanimate objects.

Not that it matters...
Notes:
Nothing of Particular Interest occurred.....

Standing before the receptionist, I now had the feeling that maybe I should have fixed my hair and hid the evidence of my arsonry. The tips of my gloves were smudged with the soot from setting the Plains ablaze. However, I was sure I could BS some excuse if she asked.....
or this

First Pov-

Considering that I’ve been at the Guild for at least a few weeks, it’s rather disappointing that this is only my second time leaving the town. I would rather venture out in a party however beggars can’t be choosers, and those that lack funds cannot live in leisure.

Well, there’s no real use to dawdling here, so I might aswell head out. I’ve only taken 3 missions this time so it shouldn’t be more than a day’s trip. However my last excursion to the plains would suggests otherwise. Thus with food Stolen from the Tavern gathered within the town and a simple assortment of items I set off towards the plains.

The plains were lush, carpeted with grasses that trailed after the wind. I was quite refreshing, as nature should be, when it’s not trying to kill you. I took a deep breath, the scent of sunbaked land, budding flowers, and the ever present traces of wild-life… that is to say ‘droppings’.

My nose crinkled in disgust and my tail whipped itself from its position around my right leg and onto my waist. A quick inspection of my person revealed no ‘undesirable stains’ and I let out a sigh of relief. I honestly wanted to turn around and go home. Not even a minute on-field and I was already in shit, quite literally. Surely, this must be a sign?

Well, symbol of divine will or not, I had no ride, and was certainly not going to walk back. After a few minutes careful extricating myself from the situation I made my way towards my targets. The guild had so kindly pointed out the location of the bandit hideout on my map, as such it was utter simplicity to make my way there.

The bandit hideout didn’t look like much, it was merely composed of a few tents hidden among a particularly dense patch of shrubbery. It was quite a good place for ambushes consider its proximity to the road, but didn’t really provide any other strategic advantages. Similarly to how the foliage obscured the vision of merchants, it similarly prevented the bandits from observing their surroundings.

I slowly made my way through the knee-high grasses while lying prone. It was the best I could do, since stealth became exceedingly hard when you were as vivid purple as I am. Within the encampment I spotted a reasonably sized group composed of 7 bandits. I was roughly 20m away from their position, and through the gaps in the yellowing stalks I became to take note of their weapons. I counted 4 longswords, 2 maces and a bow. I couldn’t see the quiver, but assumed it was simply out of my field of vision. Their stances were quite sloppy as their weapons were either hung loosely at their sides or were lazily propped up against. The archer would likely be the most troublesome, however he was also the furthest and I couldn’t guarantee a hit. After deliberation my gaze settled on the swordsman closest to me. He was one of the few, or rather the only one, who had his weapon stuck to the ground as he leaned upon it. I slowly withdrew a dagger from my belt and whipped it through the air. The cheap dagger whistled as it flew, alerting my no longer unsuspecting prey. The dagger flew on a collision course with the man’s throat. As the dagger closed in the bandits began to react, scrambling into a messy combat formation. My initial target dived to the ground as my dagger whistled overhead and severed a few strands of his hair.

I was slightly impressed, however I only had a few daggers and so missing was not an option. The dagger briefly shone with a slightest of violet lights before a curl of my finger bent its flightpath. The dagger arced in an ‘u’ shaped parabola and lodging itself into the fleshy area between the jaw and neck of another bandit. His eyes bulged and for a few moments he stood there in shock. This however quickly changed to despair as blood poured into his throat and filled his lungs. His longsword fell from his grip and as his knees buckled gravity exerted its dominance.

The thud of a now lifeless body and the ring of steel against stone signalled the start of combat. While their companion breathed his last the other bandits charged out of the shrubbery in complete disregard of his life. 5 of them surged forwards as I sprung to my feet and retreated. I withdrew all but my last dagger from the belt and sent them flying with a whip of my wrist. Unlike the first dagger which flew blade first as it sailed and at most wobbled during its flight, these daggers spun. 4 vaguely disc-shaped shadows trailed after the daggers as they, under my influence, began to soar in ways that could never be achieved by pure skill. Three daggers found new homes in the heads, stomachs, or hearts of their unlucky victims while the fourth was rewarded only a few layers of skin. Three bodies tumbled over themselves, while the remaining 2 bandits continued unfazed.

The archer, who had been the only bandit that didn’t charge (for obvious reasons), drew his bow and nocked an arrow. The arrow flew, and a trajectory line alerted me of the arrows path and destination. I drew both shortswords from their sheaths. While holding one of the blades in reverse grip I swung it using the flat of the blade to intercept the arrow. My remaining sword flashed as it engaged the bandit closest to my person. I smiled at him as my tail wrapped around my last dagger and with a flick buried it into his throat. I quickly retreated to avoid subsequent blood spray.

From 7 bandits to 2 within a couple breaths of time. My quota had been achieved, but these two certainly wouldn’t let me just waltz off. I deflected another arrow and winked at the remain melee fighter.

“Never expose your back to an assassin ~”

My ‘missed’ dagger returned like a boomerang before making itself cozy in the man’s skull. He joined his companions on the other side while I turned my attention to the archer... who was now fleeing. I rolled my eyes in annoyance and began to chase.

After looting confirming my kills and collecting my daggers, I used the stolen newly acquired bow and arrows to hunt down a few wild crows. Once 10 birds had been forever grounded I made way towards the last remaining quarry.

Unicorns were, in fact, a so-called treasure trove, as their blood, horns, and various body parts were supposedly good materials for alchemy. The only issue being it was rather hard to carry a unicorn back to town unless you had horses of your own... but, problems were meant to be overcome, and I had already concocted a solution. Though, Hikari-chan probably wasn’t gonna be happy about it...

I burst through the doors of the guild while the Unicorn beneath me violently thrashes in futile attempts to dislodge me. Satisfied that I have arrived just in time to order dinner, I unsheathe my blade and re-sheathed it into the Unicorns neck. The beast thrashes even more violently, as blood flies in all directions. A few moments pass before the Unicorn collapses and I roll off it's back. A few adventurers start staring but I pay them no heed as I rush to the receptionist table. I deliver the proof of my quests rather casually and switch to the more important topic.

"Nee, Nee, Hikari~chan! How much can I sell that for?"

I gesture towards the unicorn corpse that lies on the guild floors, the pool of blood around it steadily expanding...

Rereading I tend to think my current posts appear duller? Idk, something just feels off to me.

Oh, and this is indeed the prototype to Gwenerys.
I am a naturally pessimist when it comes to my cast being compared to you guys. Shen and you especially XD.

Really, the water dragon versus those two techniques feels like a kid bringing in toy gun versus two bazookas. Especially when they were raveled so soon after Azumi's "ace" technique.
Reaver's maybe, but the only attack Baiyan did during that post would've done nothing to Azumi's dragon :v

The rest was purely defensive.

Oh and less detail was only in reference to stuff like this;

Walking out of the Guild I stared at the list of Quests in my hands. They seemed rather simple enough and didn't appear to be very difficult. Nevertheless, failure to prepare was preparation to fail! Currently, I only had a stock of Two Daggers and a short Sword. They would certainly serve me well enough since I was only going to kill a few mobs, but I would much rather expand my array of weaponry. Get more options if you know what I mean?

I took a mental note that I had only been in this town for a day and was already having conversations with myself. I would certainly be insane before the week was out.

I spent the first few hours purchasing a few more daggers along with an almost rotten wooden bow, and some equally Shabby looking arrows. What can I say? I was dirt poor, orz. Truly a tragedy...

But, putting those thoughts aside, it was about time I left. I figured I'd have everything I needed for an expedition to the Great Plains. Checking inventory one more time before my departure left me with a total of;

• 2 short swords, One sheathed at my things and the other hidden within my Coat.
  • 6 Small Daggers, good enough for throwing but not exactly 'Projectile Weaponry'.
  • A bow, and Quiver (12 Arrows) of Shitty Sub-par quality.

I nodded in approval while testing the bow a few times just to ensure it wouldn't snap in half after the first arrow or something.

Finally, it was time to depart. Fortunately, I managed to hitch a ride with a Caravan that had to pass through the Great Plain on their journey. It was rather bumpy but beggars can't be choosers ya know. So as I stood there taking in the vast expanse of green, and the pain from my rather sore rump , I spotted a Slime not too far off. I quickly confirmed it as one of the species I was supposed to eliminate and headed of in it's direction.

My stride was long, my feathers ruffling, and my tail streaming, the slime was before me within but a few moments!

My gloved hands reach towards my blade and with a piercing ring, the sharpened metal stick was sent slicing through the air. The blade cut through the slime like adamantium through a sponge. The slime provided a whooping 0 N of resistance, which swiftly resulted in my flying right past it, losing my balance, and then tripping over a errant root. I was sent sprawling as I tumbled over the plains.

In hindsight I had clearly applied far too much force for an opponent of such feeble ..... consistency. To add insult to injury the slime merely wobbled twice as the fluid displaced by the slash was quickly replaced. As I gaped in half anger, and half embarrassment, my eyes took notice of an object which floated freely within the gelatinous slime. It was round and emitted faint pulses of light. I suspected it to be the slime's core, and maybe, just maybe, without my previous haste I could have noticed it much sooner and not made such a blunder. I coughed lightly as I flushed, and with a quick flash of metal the core was shattered.

For the sake of maintaining my dignity, this particular incident would need to be omitted from the guild's report. Quickly scanning the area I confirmed the presence, or lack thereof, of witnesses. Patting down a few stray feathers, and dusting off my clothing, I quickly fled the scene and hastily took care of the remaining 19 Slimes. All the while muttering to myself;

"what the guild doesn't know can't hurt it..."

My next endeavor required the slaying of 10 Goblins. They were arguably even weaker than the slimes and posed no trouble at all. Upon encountering one, or even a group, I would let my daggers fly. Under the control of my [Grand Puppeteer] they unerringly lodged themselves into the throats of numerous pitiful targets. The most difficult part came after the kill where I had to retrieve my blade. They were now defiled by rather sickening amounts of goblin blood. Whether in terms of smell or appearance goblin blood left much to be desired. I would have certainly thrown them away had they not been the only weapons I had..... the life of an adventure was rough indeed....

I mentally noted to order blood slick resistant blades when I had enough money.

My search continued on, the next unfortunate victims would be the Orc. There large, imposing bodies and great strength were only terrifying for those who had to encounter them at close range. At a distance of 50 ft they faced a fate much like their smaller counterparts the goblins. Most things tended to die once a Dagger was lodged 3-5 inches into their throats. Despite the kill being practically on the same difficulty as goblins retrieving my daggers took far more effort. On a few occasions the Orcs would even fall forwards burying my precious daggers beneath their still warm corpses. Needless to say getting my daggers back, delayed me for quite some time.

By the time I had finished the sun was already sinking beyond the horizon. In fact, I was also rather hungry... Alas, food was certainly not one of the things I had packed before coming out here. I sighed as I looked over my list of targets, Boar Warriors, Kobolds, and Wandering Rabbits. If push came to shove I could always try to eat one of them monsters...

My stomach churned uneasily at the thought of each a Boar Warrior, god-forbid an Orc or Goblin. There was really only one choice in the end. Replacing my daggers with the Shabby bow I had bought, I went hunting for wabbits! If hearsay was anything to go by they'd taste just like chicken! [Grand Puppeteer] easily made me an expert Marksman at a range of 50 ft. For the sake of my dinner these wabbits would have to take a trip to the other side. I quickly swept through the forest reaping the lives of any wabbit that crossed my path. Their sacrifice would be well appreciated, and their deaths were naturally for the Noble cause of feeding me! Could there be any Nobler way for a rabbit to die?

Setting up an impromptu camp, I set about roasting my wabbits over an open fire. I planned on make a slow roast rabbit, seasoned with herbs and complimented with whatever edible berries I could find. As they say, Man proposes and Heaven disposes. My real abilities were far from the culinary mastery I had in mind, and my wabbit was soon on fire.

Long story short, Charred rabbit is indeed still edible.

As Day 2 rose on my quest, I awoke atop the tree branch I had perched in for the night. Fortunately, I hadn't been attacked in my sleep. It would be a rather pitiful way to die after all...

The kobolds were no different the goblins, or orcs. Once a knife was lodged deep enough into its neck it could do naught but await death. While I strolled about the plains wantonly slaughtering my targets I reminisced of the days my Father taught me how to hunt. His words still echoed in my mind to this day;

"Always remember Imperia, when hunting or fighting, it's most effective to go for the Neck! But if it's Male go for the crotch, then the neck!"

I happily recalled his haughty laughter. I was sure he'd be proud!

As my finally Quarry for the day was in sight I strolled forth in a relaxed manner. Boar warriors were indeed much more troublesome than orcs. They stubbornly struggled even after a dagger had found its way into their throats. On quite a few occasions I was almost flattened by a wild swing or desperate assault. They were much too close for comfort, but besides that, they posed no more difficulty.

With my list of targets completed, I could now return to the guild and collect my rewards. Hopefully, I could quickly advance to the next rank and obtain more interesting quests. These mob characters were far too boring.

I merrily skipped, danced and sung my way across the Great Plains, all the while heading in the direction I presumed to be town. However the Great Plains were not to be trifled with, and a protruding root once again sent me flying. I came to a halt with a not-so-quick tumble and eventual landing into a grimy pond. I propped myself up with my hands, and my face flushed crimson. Tears gathered in my eyes, and humiliation raged within my heart. My violet eyes flashed with resentment as I glared at the vast expense of land before me.

No One Make A Fool of Imperia Amethystria Wysteria and Gets Away With it!

I vowed my vengeance!

Upon returning to the guild I was rather disheveled, as grime from the pond polluted my once brilliant feathers. I had obtained a few scratches not from fighting monsters but instead by tripping over a stray root...

As I made my way to the Receptionists desk I seethed in anger, but felt rather satisfied with my revenge. From the surrounding adventurers I could hear news of the blazing fire of completely unknown origin that had erupted on the Great Plains. I held my head down to hide the satisfied smirk plastered across my lips.

That'll teach you to mess with me~!

Note to self: Despite assuming it would take at least a week, observations have shown that I've already gone insane after exacting revenge on inanimate objects.

Not that it matters...
Notes:
Nothing of Particular Interest occurred.....

Standing before the receptionist, I now had the feeling that maybe I should have fixed my hair and hid the evidence of my arsonry. The tips of my gloves were smudged with the soot from setting the Plains ablaze. However, I was sure I could BS some excuse if she asked.....
or this

First Pov-

Considering that I’ve been at the Guild for at least a few weeks, it’s rather disappointing that this is only my second time leaving the town. I would rather venture out in a party however beggars can’t be choosers, and those that lack funds cannot live in leisure.

Well, there’s no real use to dawdling here, so I might aswell head out. I’ve only taken 3 missions this time so it shouldn’t be more than a day’s trip. However my last excursion to the plains would suggests otherwise. Thus with food Stolen from the Tavern gathered within the town and a simple assortment of items I set off towards the plains.

The plains were lush, carpeted with grasses that trailed after the wind. I was quite refreshing, as nature should be, when it’s not trying to kill you. I took a deep breath, the scent of sunbaked land, budding flowers, and the ever present traces of wild-life… that is to say ‘droppings’.

My nose crinkled in disgust and my tail whipped itself from its position around my right leg and onto my waist. A quick inspection of my person revealed no ‘undesirable stains’ and I let out a sigh of relief. I honestly wanted to turn around and go home. Not even a minute on-field and I was already in shit, quite literally. Surely, this must be a sign?

Well, symbol of divine will or not, I had no ride, and was certainly not going to walk back. After a few minutes careful extricating myself from the situation I made my way towards my targets. The guild had so kindly pointed out the location of the bandit hideout on my map, as such it was utter simplicity to make my way there.

The bandit hideout didn’t look like much, it was merely composed of a few tents hidden among a particularly dense patch of shrubbery. It was quite a good place for ambushes consider its proximity to the road, but didn’t really provide any other strategic advantages. Similarly to how the foliage obscured the vision of merchants, it similarly prevented the bandits from observing their surroundings.

I slowly made my way through the knee-high grasses while lying prone. It was the best I could do, since stealth became exceedingly hard when you were as vivid purple as I am. Within the encampment I spotted a reasonably sized group composed of 7 bandits. I was roughly 20m away from their position, and through the gaps in the yellowing stalks I became to take note of their weapons. I counted 4 longswords, 2 maces and a bow. I couldn’t see the quiver, but assumed it was simply out of my field of vision. Their stances were quite sloppy as their weapons were either hung loosely at their sides or were lazily propped up against. The archer would likely be the most troublesome, however he was also the furthest and I couldn’t guarantee a hit. After deliberation my gaze settled on the swordsman closest to me. He was one of the few, or rather the only one, who had his weapon stuck to the ground as he leaned upon it. I slowly withdrew a dagger from my belt and whipped it through the air. The cheap dagger whistled as it flew, alerting my no longer unsuspecting prey. The dagger flew on a collision course with the man’s throat. As the dagger closed in the bandits began to react, scrambling into a messy combat formation. My initial target dived to the ground as my dagger whistled overhead and severed a few strands of his hair.

I was slightly impressed, however I only had a few daggers and so missing was not an option. The dagger briefly shone with a slightest of violet lights before a curl of my finger bent its flightpath. The dagger arced in an ‘u’ shaped parabola and lodging itself into the fleshy area between the jaw and neck of another bandit. His eyes bulged and for a few moments he stood there in shock. This however quickly changed to despair as blood poured into his throat and filled his lungs. His longsword fell from his grip and as his knees buckled gravity exerted its dominance.

The thud of a now lifeless body and the ring of steel against stone signalled the start of combat. While their companion breathed his last the other bandits charged out of the shrubbery in complete disregard of his life. 5 of them surged forwards as I sprung to my feet and retreated. I withdrew all but my last dagger from the belt and sent them flying with a whip of my wrist. Unlike the first dagger which flew blade first as it sailed and at most wobbled during its flight, these daggers spun. 4 vaguely disc-shaped shadows trailed after the daggers as they, under my influence, began to soar in ways that could never be achieved by pure skill. Three daggers found new homes in the heads, stomachs, or hearts of their unlucky victims while the fourth was rewarded only a few layers of skin. Three bodies tumbled over themselves, while the remaining 2 bandits continued unfazed.

The archer, who had been the only bandit that didn’t charge (for obvious reasons), drew his bow and nocked an arrow. The arrow flew, and a trajectory line alerted me of the arrows path and destination. I drew both shortswords from their sheaths. While holding one of the blades in reverse grip I swung it using the flat of the blade to intercept the arrow. My remaining sword flashed as it engaged the bandit closest to my person. I smiled at him as my tail wrapped around my last dagger and with a flick buried it into his throat. I quickly retreated to avoid subsequent blood spray.

From 7 bandits to 2 within a couple breaths of time. My quota had been achieved, but these two certainly wouldn’t let me just waltz off. I deflected another arrow and winked at the remain melee fighter.

“Never expose your back to an assassin ~”

My ‘missed’ dagger returned like a boomerang before making itself cozy in the man’s skull. He joined his companions on the other side while I turned my attention to the archer... who was now fleeing. I rolled my eyes in annoyance and began to chase.

After looting confirming my kills and collecting my daggers, I used the stolen newly acquired bow and arrows to hunt down a few wild crows. Once 10 birds had been forever grounded I made way towards the last remaining quarry.

Unicorns were, in fact, a so-called treasure trove, as their blood, horns, and various body parts were supposedly good materials for alchemy. The only issue being it was rather hard to carry a unicorn back to town unless you had horses of your own... but, problems were meant to be overcome, and I had already concocted a solution. Though, Hikari-chan probably wasn’t gonna be happy about it...

I burst through the doors of the guild while the Unicorn beneath me violently thrashes in futile attempts to dislodge me. Satisfied that I have arrived just in time to order dinner, I unsheathe my blade and re-sheathed it into the Unicorns neck. The beast thrashes even more violently, as blood flies in all directions. A few moments pass before the Unicorn collapses and I roll off it's back. A few adventurers start staring but I pay them no heed as I rush to the receptionist table. I deliver the proof of my quests rather casually and switch to the more important topic.

"Nee, Nee, Hikari~chan! How much can I sell that for?"

I gesture towards the unicorn corpse that lies on the guild floors, the pool of blood around it steadily expanding...
Rereading I tend to think my current posts appear duller? Idk, something just feels off to me.

Oh, and this is indeed the prototype to Gwenerys.

I can see that. But I don't think it's so much that your new posts are worse per say. Just these specific ones had extra mile details done to them. And yeah, Gwenerys is terrifying...even in just the context of a dodgeball game XD.

Reaver's maybe, but the only attack Baiyan did during that post would've done nothing to Azumi's dragon :v

The rest was purely defensive.

If Baiyan's defenses survive that, Azumi ain't doing shit to her XD. An amazing defense trumps a mediocre offense would be the story between those two.

I can see that. But I don't think it's so much that your new posts are worse per say. Just these specific ones had extra mile details done to them. And yeah, Gwenerys is terrifying...even in just the context of a dodgeball game XD.

If Baiyan's defenses survive that, Azumi ain't doing shit to her XD. An amazing defense trumps a mediocre offense would be the story between those two.
Depends on how you spin the bottle. The Heavenly Lotus isn't particularly suited for such...amorphous means of attack. It'll handle blunt force like a bomb-shelter, but wearing away at it with an ever-persistent force of water? You'd probably get closer to killing her than Shen did lmao.

The mud can be worn away through currents, obsidian though very resistant to heat, is rather brittle when faced with enough brute force, so the most troubling thing you'd have to deal with was the wind Lotus. Which you can actually rather easily dissipate by forming a lotus of your own and then revolving it counterclockwise to the wind lotus which will slowly but surely disperse the winds.

It's a basic trait of cyclones after all. Once you have enough force going counter to the direction the Cyclones winds blow in then you can dispell the cyclone.

Depends on how you spin the bottle. The Heavenly Lotus isn't particularly suited for such...amorphous means of attack. It'll handle blunt force like a bomb-shelter, but wearing away at it with an ever-persistent force of water? You'd probably get closer to killing her than Shen did lmao.

The mud can be worn away through currents, obsidian though very resistant to heat, is rather brittle when faced with enough brute force, so the most troubling thing you'd have to deal with was the wind Lotus. Which you can actually rather easily dissipate by forming a lotus of your own and then revolving it counterclockwise to the wind lotus which will slowly but surely disperse the winds.

It's a basic trait of cyclones after all. Once you have enough force going counter to the direction the Cyclones winds blow in then you can dispell the cyclone.

Counting on Azumi to be able to do all of this at the same time without any sort of retaliation or even interrupted from Baiyan during this entire process is incredibly unlikely. If not impossible for her.

Which, given she managed to defeat Reaver on pure defense alone, any offensive addition Baiyan makes would quell Azumi's attempts to chip away at that defense. Or even take her out before Azumi can even begin to fight.

Guess I just fear I can't come close to matching the creative versatility or power of ideas you and Shen come up with and this back to back big move display highlights that.

Last edited:

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb

Hmm... interesting good to know for later on.

Oh yes the idea of having mori as an ally is becoming more and more promising

Hmm... interesting good to know for later on.

Oh yes the idea of having mori as an ally is becoming more and more promising
Not quite sure how he can help with a cyclone without his jutsu being torn to shreds, but he can certainly deliver blunt force and dig deep enough to avoid the kamikaze jutsu that Kyuu and Shen like to use. The main question is if Mori can get over his fear of Uchihas and become friends with Raiku

Not quite sure how he can help with a cyclone without his jutsu being torn to shreds, but he can certainly deliver blunt force and dig deep enough to avoid the kamikaze jutsu that Kyuu and Shen like to use. The main question is if Mori can get over his fear of Uchihas and become friends with Raiku
OH, Shen's jutsu is a counter to earth style users. You can't dig because he basically stuffed the ground full of volatile fuel with the Flame Veins jutsu.

You'd quite literally bake within the ground if you tried that.

That's why the mud lotus combusted, the mud was already soaked with fuel.

I opted to raise the ground instead up instead of sending my character down, and then separate my character from the mud with the wind lotus, and protect myself from the heat with Obsidian.

OH, Shen's jutsu is a counter to earth style users. You can't dig because he basically stuffed the ground full of volatile fuel with the Flame Veins jutsu.

You'd quite literally bake within the ground if you tried that.

That's why the mud lotus combusted, the mud was already soaked with fuel.
Yeah this. The flame vein justu is meant to counter earth style users. Blocking the ground from being stepped on, let along dug through

Anyone else notice that Kai and Katsuo's backstory's are damn near identical? The difference being, your Clan intermingle was celebrated, while Katsuo's got everyones head on the chopping block.

Funny how people so similar could turn out so different because of one small detail...

Welllll the backstory ain’t done yet, so you might find it not identical in the final part of that backstory XD.

And thus Katsuo and Kai hate eachother’s guts.

Every time I read 'Osu' in your post I think of the rhythm game ~w~

I'll pin your character to a song once I see a bit more of him.

Yea, we've got wayyyy too many Oc's per person. Most of them are merely supplementary for world building though, particularly godjacob practically runs the entire ninja world.

Once I have a character in Iwa I'll have one for all 5 great nations.

Pshhhhh I knew that. Totally didnt think Tomiko and Madoka were the same person for the last two weeks, thatd be dumb.

Totally what I mean by 'there are to many oc's per person'. Hard to track.

Maybe it could be a reoccurring gag for Katsuo, where he confuses a person for someone else XD

Also apologies on that, I am the worst with the too many OCs thing...

Most of them are merely supplementary for world building though, particularly godjacob practically runs the entire ninja world.

Yeah, up until kyuu took Mei I literally controlled every nation. Kumo (Before hydra made an OC) would have had no story presence otherwise. And Tomiko was originally made simple because nobody wanted an Iwa OC when we began.

It adds stress to me, but makes a more complete world.

@Godjacob Your gonna scramble your brains with all this among your other rps my man, take it easy.

Oh, and dont expect much from the Rock-Nin-God Osu. He was legitimately just a failed oc idea that I decided to use as Kido's inside informant (messenger boy) in this rp. His part is small but critical to Katsuo I suppose.

Edit: And really? No one wanted to be a Earth nature ninja? Why? Its so cool though. Puts fire to shame, just like water. ;)