• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU: Roleplay

Mori nodded, Lady Guren's instructions were clear as crystal and he wanted to make sure he didn't screw them up. He just hoped that his deafness didn't get in the way of his fighting. Keeping an eye on his surroundings, the appearance of Tomiko by his side made him flinch a little. I won't let that happen again, especially not now. Sneaking away from Tomiko and the rest of his team to get them out of range of King Mori's antics, he kept an eye on the ongoing fight. It was madness and it reminded the Iwa-nin of the mission back in Konoha. Speaking of that mission, unless he was mistaken Kiro was fighting along. That Uchiha is fighting alongside some others, they seem to be...Konoha? That's odd, I thought he was taken prisoner?

As he was looking at the fight, the mole genin got an intense headache. He fell onto his knees and bit down on his hand to not scream out in pain. He had another one of those sudden chakra sensing surges, and this one was a powerful one. Of course the amount of people fighting was hard to process, but the fact a jinchuriki was fighting along made it all the worse. That chakra, it is insane! And this is whilst the tailed beast is still contained, who knows how powerful the unleashed creature is? He tried to get his breathing under control as he got up and watched the fight again, trying to ignore the pulsing headache he had now.

------------------------

Taji looked at the mayhem underneath her and nodded when Darui gave her orders. This fight was chaotic, and her fighting capabilities weren't that good. She hoped that Darui had a plan, otherwise she would be done for.

Flashback
Kiro nearly flinched when he heard the loud impact of a book Sagisō had thrown collide with the wall. She seemed to have gotten worked up about something. That something turned out to be related to his previous action. However, after hearing her comment, Kiro was left with more questions than answers. ‘Uchiha charm? Is that some ability I’m supposed to have?’

After pondering her words for another second, Kiro brought his focus back to the little nurse he currently had his hand on. ‘Oh.’ The child seemed to have frozen up with a fearful expression on her face. It didn’t take him long to realize that he may have made things worse. Considering her age and the information that had probably gone around, he couldn’t blame Rakū for how she viewed him. If anyone was to blame, it would be himself for getting too acquainted with the illusion he was currently living in.

Recognizing his error in judgement, Kiro lifted his hand from Rakū’s head and let out a sigh. “Listen. I apologize if I scared you in any way. That wasn’t my intention. So yeah, just hurry up and do what you came here for. I won’t interfere.” Kiro spoke apologetically, hoping he would be able to get his point across to the child. As for the injection, Kiro was still suspicious but chose not to mention it.

"I wish I could say I sympathize, and I do with you, but this guy is a bit of a hot head. He attacked and tried to kill us, I doubt they'd hear you out even if you are the smartest in the room." Sakura pointed out to Kou as she could not help but express her view as she had to wonder why they were targeted. Not like they had possession of the Jinchuriki so this seemed random, though her thought process as she moved by Zaku's head and chest was dominated by another voice.

Oh great, a rat. As if this wasn't awkward enough...

Oh come on I am s-sure it is harmless. And it is his pet...I think, so be respectful please?

Even if it is, no less disgusting.

Either way, Sakura took a deep breath as she wrestled with her better judgement before her hands began to shine green as she moved them first by Zaku's head and neck as she began the healing process after she had gathered various medical supplies by her side at the ready.

------------
If Takato had been successful in cutting off the illusion by striking the acid ball that held the bell, it had a delayed effect as one of the Kin's charged his direction. Takato cursed, as he had no way to discern if she had been real or a mere duplicate and had no time to check with a dispel Genjutsu in the even he may have guessed wrong.

Either way, Takato frowned as he would jump back with the aim to get higher up and on one of the trees just before Kin if she had been there could strike with those claws. Naturally, given he jumped back Tayuya was forced to jump and move with him as her body jerked towards where the Kin and Takato had been as she was moved between them which only made Tayuya hope it had been a fake.

T-that fuck face....well, he can't hold on to me for long if he wants to conserve yourself. You will get your chance...

------
Flashback

"Well compared to the lifeless voids of space you call "guest rooms" this is infantry more appealing. Not my thing but eh I take alternatives." Tayuya replied matter of factly towards Shura's question as in truth she had little reason else to be here but given Shura was the one who had "custody" of her she decided to inquire about something.

"Say, you control that seal I have right? Shocked you haven't used it more, not that I complain but I can't help but wonder why you don't get more mileage out of it." Tayuya said as she subtly asked Shura her question about what he had done or rather the lack of what he had done which concerned the seal.

-----------
Tomiko had watched in silence before she noticed Mori had vanished beside her, panic set in though she had managed to keep her composure from her expression as she made some hand signs and muttered a near silent incantation. Soon enough, an Earth clone made of minerals behind her formed as she had it remain by Katsuo's side as she gave a quick hand-signal that she was gonna go check on Mori as she quickly departed and saw Mori who seemed to clutch his head in pain.

"M-mori!?" Tomiko said with concern as she quickly dashed over to him as she quickly pulled out some medicine from her bag and held it for him to take. "Here this will help come on Mori I am here." Tomiko tried to assure her teammate.

----------
"I can see the trouble with that, but life is all about compromises and working with what you have. A simple gesture really." Pakura replied to Hama who seemed oddly confident even with the situation she had been stuck in. Something that'd make her remain cautcious in spite of her causal demeanor.

All the while, Pakura's clone remained with Madoka, Yasu & those among her team stationed with her as Madoka kept hidden in the safe distance they had been away from the action.

"Now then, I seem to have been left out of the loop. Mind sharing what you and your little Land of Fire friends have been doing? You seem a party short. Oh and is that White Fang's kid around? I've been dying to meet him." Pakura asked Hina.

Last edited:
Flashback

Hearing Tayuya's comment about the state of the room given to her while she resided in the Hyuga compounds, Shura had to agree she did have a point. "Yeah, you're right about that." He said. Listening to Tayuya then go on to speak about the seal placed on her and as to why Shura had not decided to use it, the Hyuga furrowed his brows slightly before letting out a sigh. "Who does she think I am anyway?" He thought to himself before walking over to one of the flower shelves and leaning against it. "Well, the simple answer would be that I would prefer not to do pointless torture." He declared.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Taiyo
The Leaf-nin happily stood still as he saw Raiku take care of business against Kidomaru. And then the Uchiha decided to do...something that apparently caused immense pain to the spider-nin. Naturally, Taiyo decided to seize the opportunity that was presented to him by sneaking up behind the oto-nin.

"Hey," Taiyo said to Kidomaru before delivering a swift kick to the back of the latter's head. Once doing so, he retreated a bit to make sure he was out of range for a short range attack.

"Hey Raiku, thought I should help out,"
Tsuki/Seiun
Are you kidding me, I just healed him too...

Tsuki went to tend to Kai, finding herself concerned over his condition, and when he heard him mutter about a Hozuki, this troubled the Yuki-nin.

Did...Hyo do this? No...that doesnt seem likely, if her intention was treason, she would've killed me when she was healing me.

"Kai, I believe the enemy has put you under the influence od the genjutsux but dont worry, I'll handle this," The whip wielder decided to feign some confidence and summoned a few ice needles and gave them a mission, dispell the clones and locate the real one. As the ice needles moved to carry out their mission, with movement sharper and less predictable rhan her first time using the technique offensively, she then turned to Hyo and Seiun.

"We're leaving," The Yuki-nin then moved to help up Kai, hoping he could stand so she didn't have to carry him.

The rouge couldn't be happier with the news; he picked up his axe and began humming to himself.

Its about time, this trip was fun at fiest, but now I feel like I've been here for longer than I need to.

After landing by his team, Kiro took notice of the multiple Kin surrounding them. Clearly a genjutsu. Kiro already wanted to slaughter the Sound jinchuriki and the jinchuriki’s high-pitched banshee shrieking just served to annoy him even further. The Uchiha reached into his weapons pouch and pulled out a fistful of shuriken. “God damn, just shut the fuck up you psychotic bitch!” Using the shuriken now in his hand, Kiro threw them at the multiple genjutsu clones surrounding them.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Sakon and ukon both braced themselves for kakashi’s attack...until it was more underwhelming than expected. A small wind sphere. Landing in between them, it was shortly revealed to be a paper bomb wrapped tightly around chakra laced fuel. They both widened their eyes in surprise.

“Get down!”

Ukon lunged back inside Sakon, who leaped away from the attack....

*BOOM!*

The branch detonated, a large cloud of smoke pluming. As the smoke subsided, Sakon was revealed on a farther way branch, his leg scorched and severed by the explosion. Drifting his demon like teeth, thick red particles began to flow from the wound. Suddenly, it began regenerating back to a full on limb.

“You know regenerating like that drains us a lot brother.” Ukon complained.

“Then we better not get hurt like that again...” sakon glared daggers at Kakashi. “Hopefully they got a hostage by now, so we can flee this one sided battle.”

Sakon presses his hands on the branch he was standing on. Suddenly, a seal had appeared, circular in nature. Kanji and letters flowed up into the sky straight up from the circle. It was unknown that point of this seal, but it couldn’t be good.

*WHACK!*

Kidomaru was hit by Taiyo’s sudden entrance, falling down to the forest floor with a thud. Groaning, the spider ninja looked up, the effects of raiku’s genjustu fading away due to no eye contact. He blinked several times, his blurred vision finally focusing. He saw Taiyo speaking to the cocoon that held his prisoner. He forced himself up on his own two feet.

“Hands off, weasel!”

Kidomaru swung back into action, his body recovering from his recent pain. Swoooping I’m on a spider threat he threw under the branch, he was propelled onto raiku’s cocoon. Two of his hands grabbed the cocoon and hoisted it behind him, while the other two crossed arms in front of him.

“Brave attempt kid, but that ain’t happening. He belong to us now!”

Kai’s heart sank when he was told they were to retreat. His hand tightened into a fist as he spotted Kiro going into the fray. His eyes slowly fluttered shut...

“I’ve...failed....”

The kin clones ran rampant, even as the bell gave it’s final deafening cry. Kiro’s shuriken entered the storm, seeming to phase through the kin copies as of they weren’t there...and in a short few seconds...they weren’t. Without the bell to sustain them the genjustu dwindled and faded, revealing the true, purple collared kin, after takato. After takato’s moved out of the way, putting tayuya in between kin and her objective. Kin grinned as she saw the connection.

Not even giving a second thought, kin bashed tayuya to the right, sending her flying there. If they were truly connected, then takato would eh sent flying right into a nearby tree trunk. Expecting this, kin pounced toward that location like a tige ready to feast, claws coming in first

Kou, heading Sakura’s words laughed a little bit. He remembered when his brother accidentally scratched up the poor guy’s face.

“Haha...he can be a little short on a fuse.” Kou spoke, getting slightly more serious. “But he’s got a good heart. He didn’t have to save me all those times...why shouldn’t we do the same to him?”

After hearing the talk about the rest of the team, Kou frowned.

“They hardly listen to me anyway, except boss.” Kou looked down at Zaku. “They think I shouldn’t be here...”

Last edited:
Mori glanced at Tomiko as he raised his hand. "Tomiko, what...what are you doing? Get back to Katsuo and Lady Guren, I'm fine." He pushed the medicine away and tried to give her a smile, although his throbbing head made it harder than anticipated. "Trust me, I'm fine. It's...it's just a headache. It's nothing to worry about, the same can't be said for that party going on." He nodded towards the fight going on on the other side of his cover.

"I have a good vantage point here, now go back to the rest." Huh, look who's making their injuries seem smaller than they are now. I will never hear the end of this if Tomiko finds out, and Kami forbid if she discovers King Mori. "Come on, go. I can take care of myself, you know that. After all, I am not you." He smirked before waving his fellow Iwa-nin away. "If I see you return despite me saying you shouldn't, I will beat that stubbornness out of you myself."

Sagisō

Sagisō remained stationary as the threats were defused without her intervention. 'Hmpf, just as planned!' Everything was going smoothly, all according to her plan...what plan you might ask? Of course the plan, what other plans could there be?

It wasn't that she was too lazy to post late to react or anything!

The Amazon coughed, her eyes shifty.

A crisp clap came from her palms as they collided, producing three kunai, two tagged with paper bombs. She bit down on the handle of one kunai, and with a spin sent the other two barreling into Shura's Windstream. While the stream by itself might not have stopped the earth wall, the two paper bombs it was now propelling into the earth wall were an added level of offense, especially as the wind from the stream itself would amplify the explosions.

Her spin had also allowed her to orient herself in Kin's direction. A torque fueled kick dug her sandals into the mud, scooping up a pile of mud before sending it flying in Kin's direction. The scattershot of mud-bullets were soon followed by the kunai Sagisō had held in mouth as she shouted, "Takato, now!"

Hinagiku

Life is all about compromises and working with what you have—

'Heh...'

Hina kept a scornful remark off her tongue and simple amicability on her face as she glossed over Pakura's opening words.

Her placid demeanor, however, wavered with Pakura's next words. She faltered, but only for a moment, "They're...off having fun. As for Kakashi..."

She gazed towards the Rashomon in the distance, letting its presence speak for itself.

"Then why are you? I mean not to be rude but you really have no practical purpose here beyond being put in peril. And I'd go into why I reserve helping this...this one, but I need to concentrate." Sakura replied, as given what she had seen Zaku do first hand...the innocent lives he gleefully slaughtered at the hospital she had no reason not to leave him to die here if she had no outside factors to consider.

Irregardless, she continued to heal Zaku. The one saving grace is given the extent of his wounds a full healing would be impossible so he'd be likely out of it for a good while and even then in no shape to be a danger.

-----​
Kakashi saw the seal as he frowned, the man of 1,000 Jutsu and student of one of the strongest active seal masters within the Land of Fire had been no stranger to them as Kakashi figured whatever the two had in mind could not have been good.

So Kakashi acted as he moved down to the ground level but hung by his tree and laid his palms to the ground. "Earth Style: Pillar Press Jutsu!"

Kakashi would produce a pair of earth pillars from the natural ground, as one can never be too conservative, as a pillar in front of the branch the twins were on and another behind them rose up quickly & simultaneously as the aim seemed clear; to slam into them before they could finish the seal and press pin them against each other so they'd be unable to move.

-----------
“YOU COCKSUCKER!”

Tayuya’s curse had been heard even as Kin slammed into her body with the strike which rocked the Oto-prisoner through the air and forced Takato to let go less he had been sent flying with her as Tayuya’s body slammed and toppled at the edge of the battlefield with a thud.

Takato would be mindful of her, but has to focus on the present danger. As he acted quickly and tossed what appeared to be a wire on a branch and aimed to swing himself just out of reach of Kin's claws.

All the while as he left a chakra blade right where Kin's shadow was bound to touch had she continued her blind charge.

-----
Flashback

Tayuya had to pause for a moment as Shura offered his justification before she let out a light chuckle. “Didn’t expect such softness to be shown by the Leaf even here." Tayuya replied as she glanced at the flowers a bit before she would speak up once more.

"Well, your efforts to not make this stay more miserable are noted but it is a wasted effort. Once every secret I have is taken in by your Hyuga & Leaf friends I'll be locked up for the rest of my days in some cell if not executed. So really you not using it only delays the inevitable..." Tayuya replied, her voice slightly lower than it had been before

----------
Tomiko had no chance to rebut Mori as he already moved into position, and while she had her digressions even with his attempt at that little joke to ease the tension, she would trust his ability as she moved into position by her clone ready to dispel it.

Only, she had a sudden though. Why get rid of this little carbon copy when she might be useful. Tomiko’s mind quickly went to work as an idea formed in the Iwa-Genin’s head…

------------
Pakura had glanced over at the Rashomon which if nothing else but had confirmed her suspicions about the Oto attack on the Konoha parities though Hama’s arrival seemed to show this little get together was even more expansive.

“Well, seems I missed the initial fireworks, but I may have made it in time before the grand finale. And I am free to lend a hand, though naturally there is a certain exchange matters we must discuss when this is all said and done.” Pakura replied, as it would be clear to Hama just what item would be in mind for the conversation topic.

Meanwhile, the clone had heard enough to make its move. It already knew where the Nadeshiko kunoichi had gone to join up later, so they had to make a move for the wall while Hama didn’t notice them. Even if she had, she had no reason to care what they did with the Oto-attack. So with that, she'd motion for her squad to follow the clone as her aim was to subtly leave their hiding spot away from the trio and head towards the wall.

“Well...uncle Orochimaru told me to come. I don’t really know why, but boss told me all the good things he’s done, and really likes him. Almost like a dad. So, I guess I didn’t see the harm in it.”

The rat sniffed at sakura’s hands as she went about her medical work, curious as most creatures are in the new.

Sakon and ukon both looked at the incoming earthen projectiles Kakashi had cast towards them. They both gave each other a passing grin, leaping into the seal they constructed. Moments before the pillars came crashing in, Sakon leaped onto the seal, The seal glowing a bright pink. Suddenly the seal disintegrated, sending the brothers up high in the sky in almost the blink of an eye, straight up. The pillars smashed together in their place while the brothers were now high up in the sky.

“Now brother.”

Ukon from the back of Sakon created a air pulse, sending the stage 2 sound ninjas toward the top of the rashomon, which was a little distance away from where they came up. Landing on top of it, they grinned down toward the ground.

“Timber...!”

They both put their hands together, ukon emerging from Sakon. They pressed them on the trailer roof... suddenly... the footing for the rashomon broke apart, sending the huge gate which Kakashi barley scaled falling toward the copy ninja. Since they required an advanced seal to get that distance so quick in a straight line, it wouldn’t be so easy for Kakashi.

Yukimaru took it upon himself to block sagiso’s Effort with ease, draining water from nearby trees to make a wave of water rush and absorb the little mud balls and kunai. Yukimaru, who seemed a little disturbed, turned to sagiso.

“We only want Kiro...is that too much to ask?”

With that, he sent the wave crashing down on Shura, Fujira, and Sagiso. His othe rhand preparing some kind of sphere of water he still held from the pushing of the rock wall.

Kin tumbled upon her miss before rolling on her fours like a rabid tiger. She missed her initial landing site due to attempting to claw desperately at takato during the escape, completely bypassing and ignoring the kunai trap on the ground. She growled, looking up at takato before standing on her own two feet.

“I hate...how you are so DAMN quick on your feet! Stay still and die! BlLaAaAaAaArRrRGGGGgG!”

She vomited a thick, pulpy stream of acid, showering over takato’s position. This stream was mean to melt takato, and accidentally his shadow possession on tayuya.

Last edited:

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Taiyo
“Hands off, weasel!”

As soon as those words came out of Kidomaru's mouth, Taiyo remebered that Raiku was still a prisoner and was going to run to free him, but the spider-nin beat him to the cacoon.

"Brave attempt kid, but that ain’t happening. He belong to us now!"

Damnit, how did I not see that coming?

Doesn't matter, sure you could've chopped his neck and made him unconcious buy that doesn't matter, just focus on whats in front of you. A cacoon holding your friend and one shithead you gotta get throigh to right this wrong.

With newfound determination, the FBS master began to run towards his opponent while he seemed to be holding domrthing in his hand.

"Fire Release: Powdered Veil!" The Leaf-nin opened his hand to reveal gunpowder, a substance which he blew towards Kidomaru and it began to form a cloud around the aforementioned Oto-nin. As the cloud was forming, Taiyo then changed his course from Kidomaru to the cacoon that contained Raiku.

I'll get you outta there soon buddy.

Using a fire chakra infused kunai, Taiyo made a cut in the webbing. It was as clean as a surgeon with a scalpel, but it did the job well enough. From there he began to tear the hole apart, heating his hands as he did so. Soon, he began to feel Raiku's body within the cacoon, and he reached his still fairly warm hand inside to hopefully pull out the Uchiha.

If this doesn't work than creepy crawly over here is gonna get a world of flame.

Last edited:
Flashback

Hearing Tayuya speak about what she thought her fate would be after the leaf gets all the information they need out of her and no longer had a use for the sound ninja, Shura let out a sigh. “What she’s saying is probably true unless something drastic happens. Attacking the village unprovoked is a serious crime after all.” He thought. “She putting me in a tight spot here, how am I supposed to respond to that.” He added in his thoughts as he scratched his head and turned back to look at Tayuya. “I’ll be honest with you, what you’re saying is probably what’s going to happen. But what does any of that relate to me?” He asked.

‘So it really is only me they’re after huh? Interesting move by that snake.’ Before Yukimaru sent the wave of water towards the three Hyūga, Kiro did catch the question he directed towards Sagisō. He glanced at her for a moment, with a part of him wanting to hear how she would answer. However, Kiro also believed he knew what her answer would be. This meant there wasn’t any need for him to contemplate his next action.

Once again, the Uchiha quickly performed the hand seals for Fire Release: Fire Stream. Upon completion of the set of seals, Kiro let out a large, more powerful stream of fire from his mouth. He directed the searing flames at the wave, hoping that the intense heat would be enough to begin evaporating the water.

Of course Kiro knew he’d need more firepower too stop the water. Kiro had no way of knowing the fox on Takato’s head was a summon which could use fire release. This led the Uchiha to believe that he was the only fire release user in the vicinity. Taking that into consideration, Kiro believed the next best option would be to use the wind release of either Sagisō or Shura to strengthen the flames. But that would only be necessary if the current stream of fire wasn’t enough.

Nukas

Previously Kid_Nukas
Amari realized her time to act was now. While she had been waiting for a good opportunity for a sneak attack, she realized that her help was needed, even if not everyone on the battlefield realized it. She knew that she was supposed to meet up with the konaha-nin anyway, and since they were in danger, she didn't see a reason she couldn't help her sister in battle. She rushed out onto the battlefield and made her own hand seals beside the Uchiha. "Fire Style: Flaming surge!" From her mouth came a stream similar to Kiro's own stream of fire to assist him in evaporating the water.

Yukimaru was seen biting his lip as his stream of water was evaporated by a ram fire attack from the enemy. Seemingly struggling to hold back a little bit of red chakra that leaked out a bit. It’s okay, it’s okay. Control your emotions. Sure it’s a bit frustrating when your attack doesn’t hit...but doesn’t mean you should lose your composure...

“Um...I think you misunderstand.” Yukimaru spoke to the new arrivals. “I am supposed to be the strong one here...maybe I haven’t been clear? Forgive me. I won’t mess up like that again.”

Yukimaru then stretched out his arms. Suddenly, dozens upon dozens of trees wilted and died, their trunks and branches ripping open and curling as thick streams of water erupted from them and their roots. They all combined to form a massive sphere of water overhead. Yukimaru, taking the tiny sphere in his hand of concentrated water and chakra he used to punt the rock wall, placed it in the the water sphere. The tiny chakra orb within the sphere floated into the epicenter.

“Snake Sannin’s secret technique: Three layered Alchemy...”

Yukimaru made a gesture, dropped the sphere, hurtling towards the ground. A boom was expected...but nothing came. Instead, it sank into the ground like a water droplet absorbing into a towel. Suddenly, the ground began to shake. Out of the blue, geysers edited left and right. 1...2...3...they continued to mount in number. Dozens upon dozens of geysers erupting in boiling hot water came from the earth. It like Yukimaru has just created erupting water!

As more and more geysers erupted, Yukimaru began to weave his arms and legs in a slow dance that was similar to traditional dances of the ocean. The streams of the geysers targeted every active combatant in the battlefield. The streams would sap the chakra out of why ninja they came in contact with, rather than do large amounts physical damage. They were so numerous that they had begun to obstruct the sky, showing a vast swarm of water alchemy streams

Shura moved closer to the rest of the members of his team as Yukimaru unleashed his waves at them. He saw Kiro step in with a fire stream to counter the water as well as a new unfamiliar face that had showed up add her fire to Kiro's and evaporated the wave. Having had his Byakugan active for a bit, Shura had noticed quite a few unknown third party figures lurking around but had not taken any action. "Meh, not important right now. All that matters is that she seems to be on our side." Shura thought, considering focusing on the ennemy to be of higher priority.

Shura noticed the dozens upon dozens of trees that began to wither and die, their trunks and branches ripping open and curling as thick streams of water erupted from them and their roots to form a massive orb of water above Yukimaru's head. "This battle could turn south if things drag on for too long." He said out loud. Thinking about this, Shura made a hand sign and grabbed the scythe end of his chain, covering it in a layer of wind chakra. When Yukimaru had sent the water orb into the ground and caused dozens upon dozens of geysers to erupt in boiling hot water from the earth, Shura had already leaped into action. "Wind Style: Gale Slash!" He exclaimed. Slashing his scythe forward, Shura sent an air slash hurling towards Yukimaru. The air slash would ignite itself by using the leftover fire from the dual fire stream and became a flaming slash. If the fire would be extinguished, the force of the wind slash would still carry out its attack. Whether or not the attack worked is no issue as Shura only aimed to disturb Yukimaru's focus.

He sent the other end of his chain behind him in case Yukimaru attacked him in the air and hoped someone would pull him back.

Sagisō

“Um...I think you misunderstand. I am supposed to be the strong one here...maybe I haven’t been clear? Forgive me. I won’t mess up like that again.”

These words, pompous as they might've been, went through one ear and out the other. Seeing that the Jinchuriki wanted to start flexing, she too would begin to flex, but whereas the Jinchuriki's sole option was to flex raw power, Sagisō could flex their numbers and —if Kin had anything to say about it— superior coordination.

The jinchuriki clearly expected them to stand still while he went about his theatrics, but Sagisō wasn't interested. When the water sphere was forming overhead, she was relaying a plan to her teammates while flashing vivid hand signals which she knew her Nadeshiko sisters would recognize.

She spoke in low tones, only enough for her immediate team to hear. "We'll need to make this quick, but we'll be dashing in that direction—" she pointed in the direction of team Guren, "—while leaving a few surprises for our opponents."

She flipped her eyes into high gear, reading the movements of Yukimaru's chakra like an open book. Judging by the speed of flow, movement, and machinations of the chakra, she made a fairly accurate guess at when the sound shinobi's just would be completed. "5 seconds...then we light this place up." Her gaze traveled to Furījia and Kiro, the implication couldn't be clearer. Their lightning chakra would be used to put on a light show.

Her accompanying gestures relayed the message to Koki'o and Amari. "We'll start on his signal, trust me, you can't miss it." She could clearly see the bubble of water even as it sank through the ground, influencing the water in the underground reserve. Figuring he would cause it to erupt from the ground, as he had done once before, Sagisō figure that would be as good a signal as any.

When the first geysers penetrated through the rock, Sagisō sprang into action, expecting her team to follow right behind her. She charged right at Kiro, flashing him a wink and she sprung onto his shoulders and used them as a springboard to catch some air. Four Kunai appeared in her right hand, and three in her left, the former tagged with paper bombs and the later with smoke bombs.

She flashed another wink, this time at Yukimaru, as the smoke bombs in her hand exploded releasing smoke that quickly began to fill the area, obscuring his vision and hence his ability to guide the water geysers into her teammates. Unperturbed by the smoke, she took aim.

The kunai went flying towards Yukimaru, colliding in mid-air and orienting themselves around him. The trio of kunais would form a small inner triangle around him, while the quartet of paper-bombed kunai would form a square box outside the triangle.

The paper bombs were set to explode, and thus send the inner triangle of kunai hurling towards the jinchuriki with deadly speed. Meanwhile, the explosions themselves acted as a 'cage' to keep him locked in. Granted, the explosions would blow away the smoke allowing the jinchuriki to see, but by then the kunai would already be hurling towards him from the force of the blast.

However, Seven Stars Accompanying the Moon did not end there. As soon as Sagisō had thrown the kunai, she'd retrieved a Fuma Shuriken littered with paper bombs which she subsequently threw heavenward. She'd thrown it at an arc so that it would whirl into the jinchuriki from above. The was the moon and the true kill-shot of her shurikenjutsu technique.

However, even that would not be the end to the Jinchuriki's problems. Shura had moved off moments before even Sagisō herself, and his wind scythe carved a very eye-catching path through her smokescreen. It would likely be the first thing Yukimaru saw, and thus the first thing he focused his attention on. It would act as a smokescreen for her Shurikenjutsu, distracting him while the seven stars and the moon closed in.

Unfortunately for him, even Sagisō kunai maneuver was but a distraction so her teammates could set up. With her Byakugan active, she could clearly see as they bustled below her...

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Furījia

The minute her sister had leaped into the air, Furījia began weaving hand seals. When Sagisō's Seven Star kunais went flying, the heiress bit her thumb and pressed it against the muddy ground. "Summoning Jutsu!"

Arriving in a flash of sparks was K'waule, the Filolial. By this point, the smoke had already set in, but it would matter little. The most complex tasks had been left to those with the Byakugan, while the others only needed to make a dash for it in the direction Sagisō had indicated.

Using her Byakugan, Furījia directed her summon as the massive bird snapped out with its beak and latched onto Shura's chain, intending to drag him onto it's back before taking off in the direction Furījia had indicated —towards Takato! After pulling Shura onto its back, it would rush over to Takato and pull the Nara into its beak, then rush for the exit indicated by Team Guren.

These two orders were only two-thirds of what Furījia had instructed the summon to do at her sister's behest. The third task had been to wait 5 seconds, and then release a surge of lightning chakra into the ground. The summon's main role was to work in tandem with Kiro and Furījia to light things up.

As for the Hyūga heiress herself, she began inching in the direction Sagisō had indicated while gathering her chakra. Five seconds later— perhaps four or three at this point— she would release a surge of lightning chakra into the ground in coordination with K'waule and Kiro.

Kin's basic solution was strong, incredibly strong, and such a strong base would, as all strong bases do, begin to break into its components when placed into a solution of water. That is to say, it would dilute in the water (produced by Hyōryugetsu's rain as well as the water techniques which had been thrown around earlier) by splitting into its ion components. When placed in water these ion components would act as...charge carriers!

That was to say, the muddy puddles before them were not only conductive of electricity, but their conductivity had been amplified by the addition of charge carriers. Needless to say, the electricity would spread across the ground indiscriminately. Only the lightning users, who were the source of the jutsu, and those too far away for the current to travel to would be spared.

As such, it was an opportune moment for the attack to be launched while both Shura and Sagisō were airborne. Thus, while Yukimaru had been distracted by Sagisō and Shura's attacks, the lightning surging through the puddles would catch him off guard.

As a bonus, the surge of lightning natured chakra had a chance to stunt the movement of all the earth-natured chakra in the immediate area, hindering it through means of elemental advantage.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Koki'o

"Amari, we're running, now!!"

Having clearly seen Sagisō's signals —which hadn't explicitly detailed her plan but focused on simpler messages such as 'Run!', 'Wide-scale attack!', and 'Back me up!'— Koki'o immediately began acting on them. She told Amari to book it, while she herself began weaving hand-seals for a basic fireball jutsu.

This fireball would, however, be anything but basic. The twin scorpion tails attached at her waist began to overlap infront of her, the wicked stingers on their end forming into a pair of reticles for Koki'o. As Sagisō's smoke screen erupted, Koki'o narrowed her eyes. In a few seconds, she would breathe her scorpion-tail iron-sights.

As the super-heated chakra passed through the scorpion-reticles, they would begin to produce a special type of venom...ignitable venom. The stream of fire leaving Koki'o's mouth, rather than red, would be the corrosive green of poison. These flames would not only burn but infect anyone foolish enough to handle them carelessly, and they would be headed right for the withered trees. The perfect kindle provided by Yukimaru.

The flames would lick at the trees, consuming them with their venom-flames, and as most fires do...producing smoke. Toxic smoke.

Felled by the flames, the withered trees would collapse, falling into each other until all the withered trees in the area were alight with the foul tongues of flames. The fire would spread around the battlefield's outskirts via the trees producing a poisonous ring of flames. This ring would have one gap, the small expanse of the bush where team Guren was located. Koki'o had no idea why Sagisō wanted them to escape in that direction, but it wasn't unreasonable so she complied.

Koki'o's best guess was that Sagisō had indicated her teammates to escape in that direction. The smoke produced by her own flames would mix with the smoke from Sagisō's smoke bombs, creating a deadly bog across the battlefield. Unless the Skill Star was trying to bury everyone on the battlefield beneath the smog, the escape bath needed to have been made clear.

Of course, Koki'o was delaying the attack slightly. She would act almost in tandem with the cooperation lighting jutsu, and that would leave a very narrow window of opportunity where the shinobi on the battlefield needed to rush out of the toxic encirclement lest they inhale the fumes.

Hyōryugetsu

Scowling, the Hōzuki gave Kai a glare, “It’s Hyōryugetsu! Say it with me, Hyō-ryu-getsu!”

Slightly annoyed at the way he’d addressed her, she gave him a look of joking scorn. As she moved to continue her berating, her expression shifted. Head snapping on her neck, she whipped her gaze in the direction of the battlefield, taking note of the series of developments. Her rains were more or less unobstructed but any of the battle’s smokescreens. Only the droplets that fell onto the geyser failed to provide sensory feedback, but the geysers could hardly hope to block every single drop of rain from hitting the ground.

She was thus, still pretty clear about the happens of the battlefield even if she could no longer see it clearly. As several shinobi began to move in tandem, all preparing for something big, Hyō decided — ”It’s time we left!”

She began to liquify her chakra, conversing the formless energy into globules of water inside her body that added to her overall volume. In addition, she began to absorb all the nearby rain water, allowing her body to swell rapidly.

With her newly increased volume, she acted as one, large, sentient wave, fully intent on sweeping her teammates along in her volume as she rushed towards the sea. It was much safer there, and she had remembered Hama-sensei rushing off in that direction.

Hinagiku

“Ahaha~ Speak of the devil and he shall appear my dear~”

Bursting into sudden, uproarious laughter, Hinagiku eyes were locked onto the sky. No, rather they were locked onto the twisting snake’s nest of geysers that had obstructed her vision of the horizon. Her eyes twitched with sudden excitement, the Byakugan becoming apparent as she gazed at the battle only a few kilometers away.

“You wanted to join the Grand Finale~ yes?” She directed at Pakura, “and you want a Jinchuriki~?” she fired in Hama’s direction. “Well ladies, fate is on the horizon, and it looks like we’ll be able to make it back in time for afternoon tea!”

Slowly, and almost lasciviously, she licked her lips. “Hope you don’t mind a little exercise before then.”

She threw her chin in the direction of the revving battle, realizing that there were not one, but three Jinchuriki ripe for the picking. “Keep up now, or you’ll be left with the scraps.”

Leaving behind her voice, she shot off in the direction of the battle, her eyes ablaze with the light of opportunity.

*drip...* *drip...*

Damos walked with a slow stride across the waters of the mist, said water turning a deep black upon each step. A thick cloud of ink like fluid plumbing under the water, obstructing from view what was going on under it. His dark clouds swirling above him as he walked away from almost sight of the mist village.

Thick Winds began to blow across each of the islands as Damos’s storm as well as Damos himself approached...

“Mei.”

Jin spoke, jumping up towards her, several honor guard at the ready by his side. The last infected mist citizen by the black rain had been or into a bubble used by a Yuki medic, keeping the virus or whatever biological warfare being used at bay for now. This in mind, Jin continued.

“Damage has been controlled. Very minor damages. No fatalities...yet.”

Nukas

Previously Kid_Nukas
Amari was watching as the jinchuriki was preparing his jutsu when she heard Koki'o say it was time to go. She had learned over the years to never doubt her sisters and realized that Sagisō had most likely given a plan through signals while Amari was looking away. Luckily she caught the three most important parts when she turned around: get the heck out of here, get off the ground - fast - and it seemed like for whatever reason she was supposed to go in the direction of the team that was yet to engage any of them. Amari had Noticed them while she was listening into the battle, but decided they were not an immediate concern, so she hadn't paid much mind to them. She started to dash away as quickly as she could. She noticed the geysers start to erupt around them, and figured it was a good time to get off the ground. She grabbed on to her staff and basically used it to pole vault off of the ground and into a tree just outside of the battlefield that wasn't destroyed. She continued to run in that direction as she listened to Sagisō's plan go into action.

Even though Kiro wanted to question the mysterious girl who helped him evaporate the water, his attention remained on Yukimaru. Thick winds slowly began to pass through the area, blowing through the steam and matching the ominous tone of the dark clouds that grew closer by the minute. His dark black eyes morphed into a blood red color once more, catching the bit of bubbly chakra that leaked out Yukimaru. ‘That chakra…’

Even though it was only a hint, Kiro could tell that monstrous chakra was that of a tailed beast. Luckily for all parties involved, Yukimaru managed to suppress his rage by taking his anger out on nature itself. The lives of the trees around them were cruelly ripped away by the jinchuriki and pulled into a sphere of water overhead. But while this was happening, Kiro’s attention had moved on to Sagisō.

‘So light this place up in about five seconds after the signal and then run in that direction. Sounds simple enough.’ Of course it would be easier said than done. But Kiro understood exactly what Sagisō was thinking. He was also impressed by how quickly she was able to analyze the situation, determine a course of action, and effectively communicate her strategy in only a few short seconds.

As for the signal, Yukimaru had aimed to put on a show. The opening act being the first geyser erupting from the ground followed by Sagisō leaping onto his shoulders to spring herself into air. He immediately recognized the performance as the same one she had displayed to him during their duel. As Sagisō went on to perform her act, Kiro quickly reached for the scroll with the cement mix. In a mere second, the Uchiha activated the scroll and scattered the cement into the nearby geysers, hoping to seize them up a bit.

Immediately afterwards, Kiro began preparing to join Furījia and her summon for the main event. ‘I’ll have to thank that Kumo Nin for this one next time I see him.’ Kiro was referring to none other than Kenji as he performed the hand seals for Lightning Style: Thunder Surge Jutsu by memory, courtesy of the sharingan. Upon completion, sparks of blue electricity flickered across his hands as he separated them.

As soon as the five second mark was reached, Kiro coordinated his movements with Furījia and K’waule and released a stream of lightning into the ground before bolting in the direction Sagisō had pointed towards. He would avoid being swept up by using the sharingan to navigate himself through the frenzy of geysers. Silently as the Uchiha ran, he cursed the circumstance that prevented him from viewing the dazzling display of lightning in its full glory. “How unfortunate…”

Kakashi observed as the pair of twins avoided his attack and somehow warped themselves up to the top of the Rashomon as he glanced around but quickly scanned up at them. Though any thoughts of a worrisome climb up had been halted as the bottom section of it seemed to break off on command and fall towards him.

Kakashi remained unphased by this development, as he made hand signs in succession while his body remained still as the collapsing wall would soon descend over him from their view.

Smash!
The wall would collapse and seemed to crush anything that had been underneath it; as there seemed to be no trace of Kakashi or no sounds of screams or pain or any indication of a reaction to this mass crushing. And nothing stirred underneath it in the moments that followed the impact.

Nothing but a low rumble they'd be too high up to hear.

Kakashi had been quick to make a tunnel as he dug underground something made easier as there already had been tunnels made; as a clone Kakashi left when the wall originally had been formed that cut him off from his team had been busy digging around; right under the Rashomon as Kakashi had the pair distracted. With Kakashi in toe, the two would dig around to finish their work as their aim was clear; to weaken the ground the Rashomon stood on and try to cause the thing to cave into the ground and knock the brothers off their high perch as it were.

------​
"I hate to be the bearer of bad news but this Orochimaru is far from a good man. He's a monster, who aimed to slaughter everyone in our village; ninja and non-ninja, innocent or not..." Sakura replied, as she winced as the rats moved by her fingers while she relayed the harsh truth to Orochimaru to Kou.

Yuck! G-get that vermin away that is so nasty!

-----------
Takato had been slightly discouraged as Kin made an unexpected leap in the air after the failed slash while she slashed at the air as she seemed to roll just out of reach of his little trap...but not too far he noted as Takato had a tactic in mind, but before he could focus on that it seemed Sagiso & company had a plan of their own as before he knew what happened a massive bird some of Furijia's creation flew towards him as he felt a beak tug on the back of his shirt.

Takato was taken for a ride, but in spite of how stunned he was momentarily as he drifted past to avoid Kin's acid spit he had reached into his pocket as he tossed a flash bomb down towards where Kin had been. It had not been a powerful flash, but it would be one that should work to serve two functions...both to momentarily stun Kin and also extend her shadow right back to his still laid out Chakra Blade a mew couple feet behind her. If it worked, her shadow would be caught by it and she'd be stuck long enough to give them a good head start so she could not blast them down out of the sky.

-----​
"Summoning Jutsu!"

Before the thunder had dropped, while still in pain from Kin's careless blow, Tayuya had bit her thumb and produced a summon; the Doki with a pair of extended claws, as Tayuya moved on its shoulders. Her initial plan was to ride into battle as it were, but with the lightning the Doki offered a shield for the Oto-girl as it made no visible response or sound of pain even as the electricity of the conjoined attack began to attack it.

To help her Doki, Tayuya played a tune that caused it to stick its claws into the ground to divert the electricity to the ground which mitigated the damage. Once the thunderous team attack had passed, Tayuya noted her Doki had received sever damage and was frozen in place as its body twitched in place. Tayuya was quick to return her summon as she figured it would be out of commission for some time while she scanned ahead of her to the fleeing Konoha group.

"All right, seems the party is changing venues. Well fuck it if you all think I'm gonna be forgotten in all this. Way too much stress to let out..." Tayuya muttered to herself before produced another summon and called forth her Doki with the large club as she got on its back and had it leap with a frighting surge towards her former "allies" in hot pursuit.

-----
Flashback

Shura had raised a fair point, what was the point with all this. Self pity? Sympathy? Nah Tayuya didn't need anyone's sympathy and she detested self pity but she figured she had to get to a point about all this as she thought it over before she put it into words.

"Just, since my life is set to go down the shitter there really is no reason for you not to speed the process. It might be preferable to a prolonged suffering. Besides you are my enemy, you have no obligation to show me any mercy of even partial capacity. So why commit to this moral code I suppose I want to know when it concerns your scum?" Tayuya asked Shura.

-----------
"Alright, all eyes on me. We'll descend and work to isolate one of the two Jinchuriki before they join up with....that. I'll keep an eye out for the other Oto-ally." Darui explained and rather quickly as he had seen the scene develop before his eyes. Given the circumstances, the other nations might have been too busy fighting over the former Kumo Jinchuriki that it'd leave one of the Oto-ones vulnerable.

If they managed to get one, Kin given she was further away from her partner, alone i'd maximize their chances to make off with one without much resistance of the other nations. But they needed to act now before Kin became part of this ongoing caravan that the Konoha-team seemed to be leading everyone towards from their birds eye view vantage point. As such, he descended down as Kenji & Aisha along with Luna & Sky followed suit as Kenji made certain to keep pace with Taji.

-----------
Tomiko's eyes widened as the area they observed became engulfed in electricity before a pair of summons appeared as Team Konoha seemed to try and flee with their target.

"Crap, what do we do?" Tomiko asked with a hushed whisper to her team as they needed to do something either chase or attack or something and do it quickly before they lost their target.

Last edited:
"Lady Guren, what do we-! What?!" Katsuo turned to his captain for advice, only to see she had burrowed under the earth unexpectedly.

"MOVE!" Katsuo shouted to Tomiko and Mori as he sprung into action, side stepping along the tops of the trees as the clash occurring swept over there hiding location. Clearly, Guren expected the group to respond accordingly.
He kept his line of site on Henshina the entire time, slowly shifting his trajectory towards the Jinchuriki while casting several hand signs.

But before Katsuo had a chance to even make his presence known, Lady Guren was launched from the earth directly beneath Henshina, being propelled by a flat cylinder of crystal.

With almost no warning or time to react, and no way to track her movements due to all the action occurring above, Guren had a free shot at attempting to slam her palm upwards into Henshina's chin with an unbelievable amount of force.

The Crystal-nin seemed oddly calm about the chaos occurring around her, almost as if not taking it into account.

"Tomiko and Mori better be ready to regroup and assist." Katsuo told himself, "We figured the battle would cross over into our location, but that was a bit....dramatic."

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Raiku was able to get out of the sticky web when Taiyo grabbed his arm and used that to get out with the big hole his teammate had made. Then he grabbed Taiyo's arm and jumped away from his cocoon at high speeds. He proceeded to throw a explosive tagged kunai at the gunpowder and detonated it upon impact.

Standing around in the back, Henshina looked on as the chaos of the situation unfolded. "I said I wanted to help but I've just been standing here." She said to herself before feeling a sudden shake coming from below her. "Huh? What was tha-agh!" Before Henshina could finish her line of thought, Guren was launched from the earth directly beneath Henshina. Having no time to dodge and barely enough time to think, Henshina managed to just barely cross her arms below her chin to soften the blow from the palm strike Guren threw at her. Now airborne from the force of the strike, Henhsina looked at her attacker. "Who the heck is she?" He thought. "Its obvious she's after you. But never mind that, watch the ground." Gyuuki instructed. Henshina looked at the ground and noticed how it was getting electrified. Using the blow from Guren, Henshina hopped onto a nearby tree after waving a few hand signs and extinguishing the fire on the tree with a stream of water from her mouth. "Alright, now..." Gyuuki was suddenly cut off by something. "Uh, Gyuki? You there?" Henshina asked with a confused look on her face.

Flashback
Shura listened on as Tayuya kept going on about how she thought her fate would end in endless suffering. "Geez, dramatic much?" He thought before letting out a sigh. "Look, you're putting me in a really tough spot here. What am I suppose to say to that." He expressed. "Look, I'm not using the seal because I don't want to. There is no deeper or philosophical reasoning behind it." He added.

Last edited:
Tomiko had been quick to follow Katsuo and Mori as the time had come to kick the plan into high gear. She lept to the trees and while she had her eyes similarly trained on Henshina but it appeared Lady Guren had that handled.

All right, the plan...
Tomiko moved further back from the others as she gathered some rocks with her clone in toe outside the literal water world that Yukimura had created as she formed hand signs while she scaled trees and had her eyes locked to the summons as well as those geysers and poison gas to the group. Tomiko had methods to combat both as she made hand signs from her distant position.

"Earth Style: Boulder Barrage Jutsu!"​

From out of nowhere it seemed, large rocks flew towards the party as her aim was simply; to plug up the geysers with the rocks to deal with that issue. Over and over and over again she'd tear sections of the earth floor outside the terraformed terrain as with violent but percise force she'd send them flying to plug up each geyser she could. She would aim to play support role and keep an eye to see if anyone who might get in their way with her clone in hand...

Kou’s lips quivered and his brow furrowed at sakura’s words. He seemed to be racing for the words to say to her, playing mental gymnastics.

“B-but that’s not true! Sure he looks a little creepy, but he’s done a lot of good! Boss said that he rescued him when he was beaten and alone on the street, just like me! What kind of heartless man would do that??”

Someone was lying. Both sides had conflicting information. Or perhaps bias? Kou didn’t know, all he knew was something wasn’t adding up.

King Mori’s card seemed to fill with cartoonish purple fumes. The monarch In question grasped at his neck, or where it would have been, his tounge coming out of his mouth and x’s appearing over his eyes. After a few seconds of teetering, he flopped down in a dead state, cartoony flies hovering over his ‘corpse.’ It was obvious he didn’t take this threat seriously.

Sakon and ukon looked on, hearing the metralic slam of the rashomon as they fell with it. Resting on the red horns, the brothers grinned. Could they have done it? Smashed the Neo-white fang of the leaf? Truely a testimate to sound ninja power.

“What a let down.” Sakon chuckled. “I expected a bit more fight in him.”

“You’d be an idiot to let it down now brother.” Ukon barked. “Even if he is dead, who knows how much attention we grabbed. We should meet up with the others, fast.”

The brothers merged into one body, their curse mark regressing into nothing but a seal on their necks. They lunges off the fallen rashomon and onwards towards kidomaru’s location....

Kidomaru wa ssuprised at taiyo’s Sudden jab into the web. Thinking quickly, he used his hands already on the web to hoist himself under it, crawling onto it. As Raiku emerged, he was only half free, as many stick parts of the web latched on to his arms, back and legs, even though the majority of him was free, like a chicken trying to come out of an egg.

Kidomaru came up, crawling on the silk covered back of raiku, no longer being on the ground for the bomb to hit.

“Peekaboo.”

With that, Kidomaru Aimed to punch Raiku twice in the gullet while he was still somewhat restrained, while also throw a glob of spider silk toward Taiyo from his mouth.

Hama glanced at hina, then back to pakura. A whimsical smile growing upon her face as the hyuga appeared to give orders and take the lead.

“You can tell who wears the pants in the hyuga clan can’t you~?”

With that, hama decided to play this little game of patty cake, the octagonal amber barriers compiling and floated directly under the one she stood on, meshing together. Then she seemed to follow hina in a somewhat close range, having no movements to attack.

Kin laughed in a grosteque pride as she beltched the remainder of the acid from her mouth. Her talons, still latched onto the ground were about to leap up to kill the very bird takato seemed bent on leaving on...until....

*Snap!*

Suddenly, kin couldn’t move. A shadow possession from the kunai she so arrogantly ignored came back to bite her.

“What in the-“

To top it all off, lighting courses through the ground. Her moist clothing and acidic covered ground making her a heavy conductor of electricity. She rattled and howled in agony, her claws digging further deeper into the ground to lessen the charge. After a few seconds, it stopped and the lightning appeared to pass. Kin’s face was hidden, kept facing the ground. That is until kin flipped her face forwards, red chakra swarming all around her, pluming from her like lava from a volcano!”

“GET BACK HERE!!!!”

Yukimaru, glancing over to shura’s attack simply flicked his fingers, two streams of water coming to defend himself. They stopped the slash before it even came close to him, however the fire did make a rampant steam cloud that had began to spread.

“Well...slightly blinding. Oh dear...”

That’s when a poison cloud began to spread as well from the trees he previously had killed in order to gain an edge in the fight. He forced many of these tendrils into a protective layer of fluid to help filter out said toxins through The chakra inside of the fluid, acting similarly to boiling water to remove the toxins. This cut his attack potency quite effectively.

“How can this...I’m a big deal...”

That’s when team guren emerged from the wood work, as well as team Kiro and hina hitching a ride on the bird summon that had hastily appeared. Kiro was also included in the get away party. Sagiso throwing kunai in her retreat as well, leaving even less openings to engage

“How can this be...? We were supposed to secure him...how could I let this happen?”

On top of it all, Tomiko proceeded to clog the holes for all of his geysers, the outlets shutting off for more water to flow through, also seeming to fill in more and more of his terraforming, his chakra beginning to get lower and lower just trying to counter it.

“How could I be...losing?!?....what’s WRONG with me?!?”

Yukimaru grasped his head, his heart pumping fast and sweat running down his face. He never felt pressure before.....

“GET BACK HERE!!!”

Yukimaru overheard kin’s so loud declaration. His eyes narrowed. A cynical look on his face upon the sight of her. Her red tailed cloak so violently radiating round her. He clenched his fists. It’s YOU.

Suddenly, before she could give off a move to pounce, every single one of Yukimaru’s streams left over decked Kin, enveloping her with the chakra eating fluid. Kin’s eyes flapped open, shocked as her red chakra that was pumping out began to get siphoned. The red energy flowing to none other than Yukimaru, who began to leak further and further with red energy as well. She couldn’t even open her mouth to speak to him due to the pressures of the rushing water. Yukimaru brought her close to him, his flare getting more and more filled with scorn.

Kabuto, still uneasy from he previous ‘chat’ with the snake sannin, was busy creating some kind of red fluid in a lab. Suddenly, a familiar grey hand grasped his shoulder. In The mirror of the lab, orochimaru stared back at him with piercing yellow eyes

“Kabuto...you might ask why I tossed the jinchurki into this mission. Even though it’s going to be a hot zone of enemies gnawing at the chance for the tailed beasts.”

“Naturally...” Kabuto adjusted his glasses, looking at Orochimaru in the mirror.

“The fountain of youth is but a cup my dear Kabuto....

“I try a lot for you kin.” Yukimaru gritted his teeth. “I’ve been there for you since day one. Fighting for your share of the meals even when you wouldn’t fight for yourself...now...”

Yukimaru flares up at her, red energy radiating behind him more and more as he spoke. Her energy combining with his.

“I am nothing more than scum to you. Some thing you throw away after it has no use! A tool! Garbage! I have To he the ‘silent one’ the ‘responsible one’. Meanwhile you go on and do as you damn well please!”

“Only one can drink from that cup...”

“No you will feel how it is like to be thrown away!!!”

Yukimaru’s water streams began to glow a powerful orange, the very color of the water changing. The storm that held kin revved up lik a pitcher and tossed her across the trees, kin smashing into several branches and debris along the way, a thick trail of blood and hair being seen.

“So there must be others that wither and die...!”

“I AM NO LONGER A SLAVE!!!! I AM THE GOD OF THIS WORLD!!! INFINITE POWER! PERFECTION INCARNATE! I DESERVE THIS!!!!!”

Tears streamed from his eyes as his body poured with orange and red chakra. The terraforming justu seeming to stop, and all the red and orange water tubing swarming around him, His betrayal and apparent murder of Kin fueling his desire for Respect. As the water encircled him, it obstructed him from view.

Suddenly, the sphere got bigger, and bigger, and bigger! It grew, the chakra getting brighter and brighter! Suddenly, three spiney tails emerged from the huge sphere, red chakra pouring like a waterfall from these said tails. Six orange chakra tails seeming to float over these three tails like a ghost or guiding hand, two for each tail, appearing to be similar to Saiken’s energy.

The rest of the sphere had dissipated, revealing the true form! The entire three tails had awoken. Yukimaru, his upper body now with clothes scorched off seemed firmly attached to the head of the three tails. Saiken’s glow surrounded the three tails, saiken’s Head seeming to be a sillouhette around the head of the three tails. Yukimaru twitched, throwing his hands about him a panicking manner, all those years of feeling no sign of panic, fear, anxiety, or hatred, now coming together in one pivotal moment.

“BOW BEFORE YOUR GOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!!!”

Last edited:

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Raiku turned his head and was able to predict Kidomaru's punches so he swung his head back and forth to avoid them. Then, using his free arm, he reached over to touch his blade and sent out a fire chakra through it which would probably burn Kidomaru since he attached to his back like his sword. Ramer suddenly came towards Raiku and released a gust to make the flames from the Uchiha's sword even stronger and have a wider range.

Kidomaru cursed under his breath, removing a large plate of silk covering raiku’s legs and hardening it, protecting himself from the firey blast. This came with the unfortunate side effect of freeing up Raiku’s legs.

Kidomaru, asfter the blast has died down delivered a swift kick kick to raiku’s sword, which would send it spiraling off his belt and into the trees. Then whil still on his back, he would shoot his spider silk from his mouth all on his neck and harden it, preventing the Uchiha from breathing

Floating in the air after launching his attack, Shura was suddenly tugged away by Furijia’s summon. Landing on the bird’s back as it ran away, Shura casted many quick glances around the newfound chaos on the battlefield. He saw the smoke screen that had followed his air slash, then came the poisonous fire from another one of the unfamiliar faces(Shura shuddered a bit when seeing the poison). He determined the two unknown Kunoichi must have been Sagiso’s acquaintance judging on how she interacted with them. After these steps, came the surge of lightning from Kiro and Furijia. Shura looked towards Sagiso. “To make such an impressive combination seemingly on the spot.” He thought to himself, truly impressed by the kunoichi’s tactical skills.

When Yukimaru appeared to have suddenly snapped. Shura watched as Yukimaru grabbed his companion, absorbed her chakra then proceed to throw her away like she’s a piece of garbage. “What the hell is wrong with him.” He thought. The Hyuga looked on as Yukimaru metamorphosed into an inhuman creature of gigantic proportions. “Is this what a Biju is supposed to be like?” He mumbled.

Looking towards another direction, Shura noticed Henshina being attacked. “Crap, we’ve been caught up with other enemies we completely disregarded her.” He said out loud.

Hinagiku

Hina veered slightly off-course, aiming not towards the battlefield, but instead towards the pocket of chakra signals representing her team. Off-handedly, her gaze shifted in another direction and her voice drifted, "Looks like your little birdies had quite the rough time, ah!"

She was looking in the direction of the retreating team Mist. "Hmmm. Seems they didn't engage...lucky them."

She knew with certainty that she'd left her team in the perfect position to eliminate the Mist. The fact the quartet were still somewhat...functional, meant her team had not engaged them.

In any case, the bestial abomination created by the duo of tailed beasts was now clearly visible, however, Hina's immediate concern would be her team. As such, she moved to intercept them, speeding off in their direction.

Nevertheless...she could feel it, a deep trembling that rumbled forth from the depths of her body. "Fear...my old friend, it's been a long time..."

Faint and almost imperceptible was the trembling of her fingers, the thrum of her heart-strings as the sheer aura of the Biju washed down on her. Thrice... Only three times in her life had she felt so insignificant before the threat before her.

The first had been as a company commander during the third Ninja war. It was fear that had seized her body at that time, fear that kept her scything through the weed of enemy shinobi...even as hundreds of other descended onto her.

The second had been almost a decade ago, woken from her slumber by the sudden appearance of the Nine-tailed Demon Fox within the village...

This was the third. The mass of chakra on the horizon stirred a deep dread within her very being, it's sheer power beyond anything she'd ever seen. It was not a matter of cowardice. This was a natural fear stirred by a threat to her life. It seeped into her bloodline, chilling her veins, sending pins and needles across her skin.

Her hands clenched, not in an attempt to stop her trembling, but in reminiscence. As her palm clenched, an emptiness overcame her...

'light...too light...'

Once upon a time, the heaviness in her hands matched weight on her head and the load on her shoulders. The pressures of leading a clan, the weight of expectations...they had been accompanied by the weight of her Guan-dao, the weight of all lives she'd taken and deaths she'd caused.

But that...had been a long time ago. Now the weight of the pen replaced the weight of her blade and dragging ink on paper...just didn't feel the same as a tearing an edge through flesh.

Her life had calmed since the third ninja war, she trained less than she used to, had less chance to sharpen her mettle...time has changed, peace coming to replace war and she had adapted to that change.

As she once again gazed at the bestial thing, the fear it instilled in her reminded her...

"A battle is not over when someone wins...it's over when someone loses..."

Regardless of how strong her opposition was...things were never over until she accepted defeat, and if anything, just as her name suggested —she had faith.

Koki'o

"woaaa~"

A low whistle of awe escaped Koki'o lips as she stared at the newly transformed Biju. "Lunatic much~?" At this point, she couldn't quite decide if she was more impressed by the Biju's power, or Yukimaru's deranged ravings. But, what she did know was— "Shaqing...we should've asked for a higher price..."

Her shoulders sagged in disappointment, knowing that this was way above their pay-grade. A few hawks weren't worth...this— "Unless...Shaqing, correct me if I'm wrong but...Mingyue, she's in Uzushiogakure, right~?"

Turning her gaze west, the Crying Star pondered. There was a group of around 15 Nadeshiko to the west in Uzushio, however, she also knew that they were in Uzushio on one of 5 highly important missions Nadeshiko had undertaken. Although they couldn't get reinforcements here, it did provide a 'safe location' they could retreat to if things went south.

Rakū ~~flashback

Remaining silent, yet seeming less shaken than before, she picked up the needle and...broke it in half before sticking it in her mouth. The syringe proved to be not medical equipment, but instead shaped candy. With something sweet on her tongue soothing her nerves, she got to work. Slowly she began weaving hand seals, while simultaneously activating her Byakugan.

"Medical Water Release: Water Mosquitos."

With chakra control —exceptional for her age— she began producing a swarm of water mosquitos. Each was formed entirely of water on were controlled with precision. They swarmed all there bottles of medication, their proboscis allowing them to suck up the medication which they would them be able to deliver straight to Kiro's blood-stream.

The water mosquito technique was exceptionally handy for adding or removing liquids from a patients body, blood, venom, medicine, etc. However, it's one flaw...the procedure was immensely painful. But, that's what the anesthesia had been for and to top it all off, Rakū would numb Kiro's leg with the Gentle Fist.

After reducing his pain-sensitivity to as little as it could possibly be, she got to work her chakra control and microscopic vision taking care of the rest.

Last edited:
Guren

Guren was quick to react, obviously not being bothered by the electricity that danced off her figure, as she was propelled by another crystal cylinder, launching her right at Henshina.

"Crystal Style! Crystal Encampment Wave!" Guren announced while casting hand signs now only a few feet away from her target.
Suddenly, the Crystal Kunoichi manifested large mounds of powderized crystal around her. With a quick twitch of the finger, said crystals swarmed Henshina's location from every angle. If all went well, Henshina would be instantly petrified in an impossibly dense crystal rock.
"Heh, this almost feels cheap. I could catch a swarm of bugs with this attack no problem, and yet its being wasted on a point blank target...." Guren mentally noted the irony of using such an accurate move from such a close range. But she had to be sure. With things only growing worse in the surrounding area, Team Guren needed to complete there task quickly.

Katsuo

"What the hell....." The young water-nins eyes locked onto monstrous red creature that was once a sound shinobi.
"Thats the power of Tailed Beasts, huh...." Katsuo trailed off, letting the information sink in, before coming to a sudden realization.
"Wait....Zaku was a Sound Shinobi... does that mean this THING could be his comrade?" Katsuo had so many more questions, but no time to contemplate. Guren was making her move, and Katsuo needed to be watching out for her.
Lowering to the safest possible level of the treeline, Katsuo dug two shuriken from his pouch and held them in either hand, each one adorned with an explosive tag strung onto the the finger holes. He kept his eyes sharp, remaining several yards behind Henshina in Guren, ready to act on anyone or anything that intervened.

“Looks like it, I told them not to be complete fools after all~”

Hama watched as the San fled towards the seashore...where a figure was even in the distance. This figure had halted all movement, and was staring at the island. It’s like it knew exactly what was happening. Hama couldn’t tell quite what he was thinking or looking at, all Hama could do was smirk to herself.

“Thus the God of despair quenched his thirst for conquest, he and his brother yearning for another day to fight and create further bloodshed.”

Hama was snapped out of her staring contest with the distant figure when Yukimaru, the sound three tails jinchurki, overwent a hideous transformation. It became the hybrid 3 tails saiken abomination, which Hama frowned upon seeing.

“Looks too similar to a patchwork for my liking. Oh well, this situation just got hairy...I worry this mission may not be completed... ” Hama sighed, before springing back up in her sing song manner. “Who wants do deck a monster?~”

Kai, now dragged to the shore by hyo with seiun and Tsuki in tow. He coughed out some water, or rather some of hyo as he slowly began to wear off the drugged hozuki’s effects. Gazing up at the abomination still very much in sight, Kai gulped.

“You...think Kiro made it out of there?”

On a nearby sandbar, there was a large trench made from something or rather someone that was shot across it. In a pile of sand and debris, kin lay, surrounded by water and sand. She seemed knocked out cold, even though some unknown force was trying to get her to move.

“I know we haven’t gotten along.....” a voice said in kin’s Head. “But you need to move. For both of our sakes...!”

Last edited:
"I wish I could believe you, I want to think that....he, isn't what we in Konoha fear him to be. But he tried to destroy everyone, my home from the ground up and launched a total slaughter campaign...not even the injured, simple nurses or civilians were spared. All I can tell you is be careful." Sakura advised, as she knew she'd be unable to sway Kou but all she could do with him

All the while she continued to work to try and stabilize Zaku.

------​
As Sakon & Ukon conjoined and descended towards where Kidomaru had been stuck, they'd find that their earlier suspicion as before long they'd caught sight of their adversary; as it seemed Kakashi finished whatever preparations he had on the ground and scaled up towards the brothers as he seemed to simply intent to intercept them.

Kakashi seemed to carry a metal wire in hand and paper flip in hand, as he jumped towards the brothers and his aim was simple; to use a flash bomb to blind the pair as he closed in then try to blind them, then try to wrap that wire around their collective necks with the aim to seemingly try to choke them out if he had been successful.

-----​
Pakura's clone would lead Madoka and company over towards the Rashomon as they moved at a quick pace, Madoka eyed the titanic structure with focus, and soon enough as they approached they area as Pakura's clone let out a whistle.

"Seems the fun has begun. Alright the way I see it I'll try to get word in with Kakashi while you all stick together and round up with his team. We'll diverge once we figure out where they are." Pakura explained to her squad as Madoka seemed to understand simply enough. Given scailing the wall of the Rashomon would have been a pain to get inside the "fun" house, she began to ignite her hands as she used her scorch release to melt the ground underneath it to make a tunnel. A minute later, she made a path for them to venture under the wall and to the other side.

....right by Sakura & Kou's area, not that they had been aware of this. "Alright, let's move~"

----------
Pakura had been quick to notice all the commotion raised as it appeared all the powers were converging at once. Seemed rather interesting, but she was not one to let the excitement get in the way of her work as she was quick to move and work to try and move past Hina as the battle would begin.

Then she felt it. This sensation...this wave of chakra...of malice before her as a large amount of chakra exploded at once followed by a ghastly roar. There was a beast here, one of the Jinchuriki...no, beyond just a Jinchuriki as if the power of the beast itself had been released and then some.

Which was enough for Pakura to feel a drop of sweat move down her cheek, but also grin in almost eager anticipation. In spite of the worry, the danger of such a beast...this was something she never experienced in person and one she'd never get the chance to see again.

But, she put those emotions behind her, or tried to, as she moved to look for that Hyuga Head.

-----------
W-w-w-what the hell is that!?

Tomiko kept in her hidden position, though she had ceased chucking boulders as one of the Oto nin had undergone a...monstrous transformation after he had thrashed his own teammate before her. This beast...this presence was insane! Tomiko had never felt something of this power in person before, it had been slightly nerving to the Iwa Genin.

But, as Guren made her move against the target she had to remain focused. No time to let this...this thing, scare her off. She'd keep an eye on it but for now she had a job to do and tried to die down whatever fear she had seeing this beast.

Nukas

Previously Kid_Nukas
Amari turned around to the chaos ensuing on the battlefield. She had trusted Sagisō's plan, and she assumed it had worked as she listened to the fading sound battle and the three tails jinchuriki struggling with the electric and poisonous terrain. She had basically stopped listening until she heard a roar of pure unbridled rage so loud that even someone without her advanced hearing would be shaken by it. The only ways one could describe it was a monster and an amalgamation. When they had agreed to this job they didn't realize just what they were walking into.

"Unless those hawks we were promised have some amazing ninjutsu that can take out that... beast, I'd say that a higher price is a slight understatement. And yes, Mingyue was there as I was on my way to meet up with you. Although if you're looking for immediate reinforcements, you don't have to look quite that far."

As she was talking she had picked up the sound of the approaching jonin, including their current employer, Pakura. They seemed to be heading in Amari's direction, so she thought she'd stop and wait for both the konoha team and the three Jonin. She turned around once more at the pure power coming from the direction of the monster. She had to be honest with herself, she was terrified at the sight of the beast.

“Well...then if what your saying is true, why don’t you come with me?” Kou asked, tugging at her tunic. “We can talk about this with him together, that way we can figure out what is right and wrong, sound fair to me...”

He heard distant rumbling, although that wasn’t much a change due to the battles with the entire sound team going on a mere few hundred feet away.

As the brothers Sakon and ukon closed in towards Kidomaru’s battle, they were suddenly met with a blinding light. Cringing, Kakashi took the opportunity quickly to wrap a wire around Sakon and ukon’s neck. Ukon, feeling this sensation, recalled his head from Sakon’s neck, and lurched our to grab kakashi’s foot from sakon’s Stomach.

Sakon, heading a powerful beastly roar and the ground shake, knew this could only mean one thing...a tailed beast as awoken.

“Urk....we’ve failed....Retreat!!!”

‘What the hell is that?’ While still on the run, the Uchiha had looked back to see the abomination of chakra forming behind him. Though Kiro was disgusted and concerned with what he was seeing, he was pleased to see psychotic bitch of a jinchuriki get exactly what she deserved. He did say Kin would pay for her actions and this was it. The only downside being that it wasn’t him doing the deed.

However, it seemed fate had other plans for him at the moment.

The Uchiha hopped out of the way as Kin, who had been tossed away like a used up ragdoll, crash landed right before him. The impact itself had created a large trench, leaving the body within to be covered with sand and water. ‘What are the chances…’ Instead of turning away, the Uchiha casually walked down to Kin’s prone, bloodied body while silently snickering to himself.

Once he stood above her, Kiro brought one of his feet over to Kin’s head and gently turned it over. As expected, the jinchuriki was out cold. For a moment, the Uchiha glared down at the body with his blood red eyes, lightly chuckling at his seemingly good fortune. However, that brief display of emotion was quickly silenced by the crackling of electricity from the Uchiha’s right hand.

As he knelt down, Kiro focused on increasing the high frequency vibrations near the tip of his fingers. It was almost as if he were sharpening a blade with the lightning. Jinchuriki or not, Kiro was certain he would be able to penetrate her weakened defenses. Once the technique was completed, the Uchiha looked over the jinchuriki’s condition before bringing the chakra blade over the area of her heart.

“Pathetic. I expected more from one of that snake’s prized possessions but it looks like you’re nothing but a throwaway piece. A wasted piece on me. As for your earlier question, I have no intentions of becoming Orochimaru’s pet. I never did. In the end, that’s what you and the rest of the Sound are. Slaves. Nothing more and nothing less. And that disgusts me.” With that, Kiro brought his lightning enhanced chakra blade down towards Kin’s heart in an attempt to murder the jinchuriki in cold blood.

Sagisō

"So this...is power..."

Sagisō's body was slowly falling to the ground from her aerial assault, the wave of thick chakra buffeting her, blowing her body away. The intense waves of chakra raged like a squall, carrying her above the trees like a speck of dust in the wind. The sheer thickness of the chakra was stifling, squeezing her lungs and restrict her limbs. The feeling was...overwhelming.

The feeling faded the farther away she was carried freeing up her body, but the shroud of malevolence still hung thick, clouding her mind. As gravity carried her into the canopy her body acted on instinct, skillful maneuvers sending her bouncing between the trees and swinging off the branches, each maneuver reducing her momentum.

Breaching the treeline, she landed on the beach, soft sand cushioning what little force was left in her body. Shaking the and from her sandals, she took stock of the situation and "—is this what you want?" She questioned lightly, her voice just loud enough to drift into Kiro's ear.

Her steps pittered against the water, her voice growing clearer as she approached him. Her eyes watched the chakra blade formed on his arm and aimed at Kin's heart. "Revenge...is a dish best served cold — don't you think?"

Leaning closer, almost a devil's whisper in Kiro's ear, she continued, "Don't give up what you want most, for what you want now. Let's not throw away chips that still have use—" squatting next to the Uchiha, she brushed her hair to the side, setting her locks behind her ear "—but if you must, I won't stop you."

Hinagiku

Arriving at the beach, Hinagiku rapidly assessed the situation. Every piece of information was a piece of the puzzle, and the faster she pieced it together, the better. When Furījia and her summon beached the treeline, Hinagiku smiled, noticing the lot of her team riding on the bird.

With careful motions, she motioned to her teams, 'Stay quiet, go the other way.'

As the bird took off at full speed, disappearing into the forest, a small while fox dropped from its beak, or more precisely from Takato's head. Scampering towards its summoner, the fox leaped into Hina's arm, wrapping around her neck like a fur collar. "Time to work darling~"

Last edited:
Still walking beside her partner, Misa was whistling to herself until the sudden surge of chakra coming from about 100 meters away from them. She looked towards the Abomination Yukimaru, then looked towards Damos. “I know you noticed that as well.” She said. Finding different interests, Misa went off on a different path towards the commotion. “I’m going over there, see you back at base?” She declared before walking off. Walking towards the outskirts of the beach, She noticed two people standing beside an unconscious person on the beach. “Huh? What’s this I see?” She thought.

Shura was crouching on the branch of a tree untouched by the carnage that befell its brethren looking at Kiro. He has hopped off Furijia’s summon and had moved there when he saw the body of the Jinchuriki fling that way and how Kiro approached the unconscious girl. “I came here incase Kiro did anything rash, seems Sagiso is already talking to him though.” He thought. “But it doesn’t seem like she’ll stop him if he goes for the kill.” He added. Glancing upwards, Shura noticed a woman walking towards them. “Huh?”

Last edited:

Damos silently agreed with Misa, his head angling slightly upwards to see the abomination in the not so distant path of theirs. Damos saw misa wall forwards towards a group of ninjas that were on a nearby sandbar.

“See you back at base?”

“Trivial.”

Damos elected to not move anywhere at all. Instead he stop motionless, his hair flowing in the winds of the tails beast’s rampage. His silent and stationary apperance had given off anxiety to anyone who gazed upon his form.

Kai, seeing the apperance of Kiro and Sagiso suddenly come down, gave a sigh of relief. He was glad he was no where near that monster- no. DISGRACE to nature. He made a movement towards Kiro, only to feel a sharp pain in his gut. Tsuki was a good medic, but that didn’t stop him from feeling pain or possibly aggravating his wound.

His eyes then started to misa and by proxy, Damos. Their cloaks they wore bore the markings of some kind of enemy faction. He had credibly learned about this symbol in hunter-nin training, but he couldn’t put a finger on it. He just knew they were in the bingo book and had news.

What was more disturbing was that they had a swirling cloud of black above them, like the spirit of death basked them in shadows. It sounds an awful lot like...no...he couldn’t accept that as true