• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU: Roleplay

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Hashima shrugged. "Yeah well, it's only like two or three days away, heh. Anyways, nice to meet you, Zaku! I hope I don't have to fight you in the Exams," she told him. At the Kiri-nin's reaction to him being watched, Raiku couldn't help but snickering. "That's how a hunter-nin acts? I expected more, I suppose," he said, revealing where he was at.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
“Heh, I’d hope not. Though I would think that two powers are stronger together than they are apart.” Zaku spoke. “ninjas of the sand and sound, has a catchy tune to it eh?”

Kai’s eyes slid to the other side of his head when he heard the sound from the corner.

An opening.

Kai then tossed over a senbon, which hit the floor next to Raiku’s feet, under a centimeter from the toe. The masked ninja then looked directly his way, approaching, his expression obstructed by the mask.

“You were the ninja who was spying, state your intentions. Now.”

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Raiku walked a bit backwards and then smirked. "Thanks for the tip, senbons shouldn't be too difficult. And as for my intentions, why it was simply scouting the competition. Isn't that what everyone is doing? You just decided to make a scene out of it," he replied.

"Heh, yeah it does. By the way... how do you think of me? As a use to come out on top?' Hashima asked, becoming a bit serious.

“Ah, I can’t really say. I haven’t see you in action. But if these bloodline justu are as strong as they say, well, I think you’ve got little to worry about.”

Zaku purposely made it vague, mainly due to the fact that he knew little about her jutsu capabilities, especially with a rare one like that. But with his wind style justu and her mud, they can have the power of the earth and sky.

“If you had any understanding of our village, you would know that that was standard issue equipment for a hunter nin, more seasoned ninja would not be surprised.” He said sternly. “Have you considered that others do not like having their abilities assessed by foreigners, especially in such a disrespectful manner such as yourself?”

Katsuo's muscles tightened at the abrupt appearance of an unknown ninja asking about his fathers headband, arching an eyebrow at the boys forward attitude.
"Is he stupid, or acting stupid?" He questioned himself internally, assuming this rival shinobi was likely up to no good.
"No, uh....it just an old memory." He explained quietly, flipping the band over to show the Cloud village logo before flipping it back over quickly.
"So....whats your name? And do you feel ready for the chunin exams?" He questioned the fellow genin, hoping to strike up a conversation.
"I guess talking is one way to learn intel."

Last edited:
Azumi made her way over towards the individual with more than one headband, as she watched the conversation between him and Kenji with a bit of interest as Kenji offered a smile. It was clear that this guy's second headband was some sort of memorial item, or at least that is what the guy claimed but perhaps with a conversation he might have been able to learn a little more.

"My name is Kenji, and I've been ready since I arrived at this village. And Ms. Sunshine over there is named Azumi." Kenji said, as he introduced himself as Azumi, though the Rain-ninja appeared to not have appreciate being pulled into the conversation. Though to avoid being overly rude she gave an acknowledging nod to Katsuo.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Soon, the young Fire ninja got bored, but fourtunately, he never stayed bored for long. He soon noticed Zaku and Raiku talking about something, he knew it wasn't his business so he layed off, but then he noticed Kiro and started walking over to the genin.
"Hey, name's Taiyo Akugami, what's yours?" The young genin told his peer and fellow ninja, hoping to make an ally out of a potential enemy.

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
"Hey hey hey, easy now... don't make a commotion. We don't need to fight anybody right now. One of us will probably see the spy in the exams, we can beat them then." Yasu looked around again, making sure the spy had really left.

"I think we're good now, let's get inside and sign in fast."

Kiro had just arrived when Taiyo walked up to him. He was caught a bit off guard with the sudden question but showed no such expression. “Kiro.” Kiro responded to the boy’s question. He wasn’t ready to reveal his surname just yet. It would be better to keep it a surprise. Instead, his interest turned to Kai, who was in a slight engagement with some Leaf Shinobi. Rather than interfering, Kiro just went over to the sign up area to register himself.

The wind whistling past her ear a kunoichi lept from branch to branch. Her steps were light, and she seemed to flutter in the wind, not even the leaves appeared to have been disturbed by her passing. The kunoichi in question, Sagiso, made one final leap as she landed in front of the towering gates of the leaf village. She headband loosely hanging around her neck identified her a genin of Nadeshiko Village and despite the scarf that had been tied around her eyes, she seemed to navigate the world with little difficulty. The scarf only served to conceal her pale wisteria eyes that would have been immediately recognizable if left uncovered. Before she'd left her village she had been, for lack of a better word, warned against rashly displaying her Byakugan. It would seem the Hyuga Clan wouldn't be too happy that their bloodline had appeared in an opposing village. If given the choice, Sagiso would much rather avoid such troublesome matters in their entirety, hence she concealed her eyes from the get-go.

She made a bee-line from the village gates straight to the registration area for the Chunin exam, traversing buildings and whatever else stood between her and her destination. In a few short moments, she was pushing through the doors and briefly after she'd completed the process of signing up. With her task complete she relaxed a bit, finally taking in her surrounds. She immediately noticed that today seemed to be a rather busy day for the Chunin registration desk, as she immediately spotted numerous other genin still lingering around.

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
Yasu stepped into the doors of the registration building, slightly ahead of Madoka and Tomiko. He entered casually, taking in the surrounding area and the other genin signing up.

There certainly are quite a few other shinobi in here, more than I expected actually. I wonder if any of them are from Sunagakure as well...

He closed the distance between him and the desk where the sign-ups were taking place, and after writing down his name and village, motioned for the girls to do the same.

"C'mon, hurry up so we can get a good look around and scout out some other potential threats."

Tomiko frowned, almost disappointed though Madoka was thankful that Yasu made that comment as a fight would only make things worse for everyone here.

"Indeed, we cannot afford to be late." Madoka reaffirmed before she began to walk towards where she would be registered after Yasu. Tomiko would let out a sigh before she walked forward. Soon enough, after Yasu finished himself, both would sign their own names and villages of origin as they finished registration and moved over to Yasu as they heard his comment which caused an idea to form in Tomiko's head.

"Say, maybe as we scout out the competitor we can form a little insurance policy to combat these spies and what not maybe we can form a little alliance." Tomiko proposed with a whisper as Madoka glanced over to her with an eyebrow raised.

"Alliance? These exmas are individual efforts. Are you not aware of this?" Madoka asked, her voice quiet as well, as Tomiko grinned.

"Oh, I am aware. And if the time comes for us to fight each other then we'll give each other our best shot and may the best ninja win. I'm just saying that given the sheer number of applicants each year short-term alliances are guaranteed to happen. So if we form a little group, we can combat against these and better our odds moving forward." Tomiko proposed, and Madoka had to admit it was far from a bad one. While she question how practical it would be for exams that were supposed to be individual-based, having those who could watch your backs against make-shift alliances was always a bonus. And Tomiko seemed cool enough with the end result being them that would come to blows.

Though she reserved her final judgement until Yasu commented on it.

-----------
Azumi had waited for the two-headband ninja to respond or at the very least introduce himself before Azumi caught wind of someone who seemed to have zoom towards the registration desk. Azumi had to internally compliment the speed of the kunoichi in question, and made a mental note to keep an eye on her.

Katsuo stared at the two for a brief moment, a small smirk forming on his face as he finally spoke.
"You two seem nice enough, which is exactly why ill tell you now, your not gonna get me to slip any important information. Once this competition begins, we'll be opponents." He informed the two directly, his grin still there but his tone cool and low.
"And my name is Katsuo, its nice to meet the both of you." He added at the end, his voice far more friendly sounding than just a few moments ago.
"They dont seem bad, but ill still keep on guard." The water nin thought to himself, remembering his ultimate goal in this exam.

Last edited:

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Raiku rubbed his hand against his head, deciding not to keep on arguing and instead giving the benefit of the doubt in his current situation. "Yeah I guess I see your point. Still though, you don't see me throwing kunai at whoever I catch staring at me," he said in his defense.

----------

"Oh, so you know about my... kekkei genkai," Hashima whispered. "Wait a second, I only said that once in this village. Were you eavesdropping?" she asked with a raised eyebrow.

Kenji simply smirked in response to this, as if he had been sniffed out he hardly seemed to mind it.

"Man, so distrusting. I was just trying to be friendly and you assume something so...so devious of me. I am hurt." Kenji said as he "emphasized" this point by placing a hand over his heart, though his expression showed he took no offense to the claim.

"Can't fault him, it is something that is bound to be common place within these exams. Only one you can fully trust is yourself here." Azumi said to Kenji as she perhaps even more so than Kenji understood Ketsuo's point.

“...”

Zaku realized that Hashima was right, he had that word slip out. Not good. Then Zaku smirked, letting a chuckle or two come out. He then looked back up to her.

“I think you revealed that you have one now, now that you’ve said that you have one, you might need to control that mouth of yours. Are you really surprised that I heard?”

“Maybe that’s because you don’t care as much as me as far as secrets being revealed.” The hunter nin exchanges, putting the spare Senbon back in his tool kit. “Curious, for a greener. You’ll find it difficult to spy on hunter nin, let alone some of these other faces...take those sand ninja for example.”

Last edited:

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
"Oh you have no idea..." Raiku said a grin forming on his face. "It makes sense for hunter-nin to be harder to spy on, considering they aren't supposed to be found while spying. Though, you do realize you probably wouldn't have known where I was considering the fact I let myself be shown," he said as he raised his eyebrow.

----------

"Oh yeah, well I don't have a big mouth. I whisper things, thank you very much. So yes, I am surprised you heard me whisper when I didn't even see you nearby," Hashima replied, a bit annoyed.

“What makes you think I wasn’t told by someone you thought you could trust? Or tried to test you have a Kekki Genkai by suggesting you do have now?”

Zaku ran a hand brought his spiked hair before crossing his arms at the sand ninja.

“Your espionage would have been found or eventually, hunters don’t always know where there prey is, they need to deduct.” The hunter nin made a step forward. “What do they call you here greener?”

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Hashima sighed at Zaku's response. "Oh you poor, poor, child. I feel bad for you. You must've been raised too cautiously to be acting like that," she said, acting like a foster mother or something.

--------

Raiku took a stepped backwards as Kai took a step forward. "Raiku, think you very much. Now hopefully you'll stop calling me greener, I don't even know what that means. Anyways, your name?" he asked.

He twitched when she mentioned that, his sly smirk becoming an annoyed frown. He did not like his past brought up, at least not that part of it. His eyebrow twitched as he responded.

“Don’t bring that up lady, you don’t know anything about me yet.”

“It what we call you leaf shinobi, the greeners. Too much greenery.” He said. “I am Kai, of the mist. It’s good to know the names of your allies or enemies. Which I’m sure you know very well.”

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"So, what clan are you from?" Taiyo blurted out, noticing an unessesarily long period of awkward silence between Kiro as if they stopped existing for a period of time. If the genin kept it a secret, then that wouldn't bother Taiyo, in fact, it would be foolish to bring up the location of your clan, regardless, he always thought it was nice to know where people were from, even though he wouldn't tell anyone he didn't trust that he was a Kohana-nin.

Kiro watched as some more Genin started to gather around near the sign up area. He quickly noticed Yasu come in, but it was clear that Yasu hadn’t recognized him as the one who had been tailing them. There was also one girl who caught his attention. The genin has came in with a scarf wrapped her eyes, which seemed a bit odd. Before Kiro was able to dwell on it, he was interrupted by Taiyo. Kiro grunted in annoyance when Taiyo blurted out a question he didn’t want to answer. However, instead of completely ignoring the Genin, which would be rather rude, Kiro just answered without answering the actual question. “I’d prefer to keep that a secret for now.” Kiro responded, observing the genin. He could tell that the boy was trying to be friendly but Kiro also suspected that Taiyo might want to gain some intel on him. Either way, Kiro would rather keep his bloodline a secret in order to not give any future opponents any indication on what his kekkei genkai is. Kiro then turned his focus to the boy Kai was speaking too. Something seemed vaguely familiar about Raiku but he couldn’t quiet figure out what it was.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Raiku couldn't help but letting out a small chuckle at the reasoning of being called 'greener.'
"Well it's nice to meet you, Kai. I would prefer however having less enemies than allies," he joked. He felt as if someone was watching him, but he couldn't figure out from where. He decided to forget about it. If anything, Raiku would use Kai as a meat shield.

------------

"Oof, touched a bad spot, didn't I. Sorry," Hashima replied. "Though I do wish you wouldn't call me lady. I'm probably younger than you," she said as she crossed her arms.

“Does that change your gender?” Zaku said sarcastically. “And yes, don’t talk about that again, ever.”

Zaku didn’t like talking about his childhood in the leaf, as an orphan and a homeless child he grew to hate those that looked down on him, especially for trying to survive.

“Weather it’s nice to mee you is yet to be determined.” Kai spoke logically. “While allies are important, yes, making the right ones are even more important. Some allies might drag you down, while others would compliment. Ones that drag should be considered as enemies.”

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Smart, well, I guess I'll see you later, hopefully, we're allies, not enemies," The fire Ninjustu user ended the conversation, he saw no use in it continuing, he was sort of bad at socializing. Taiyo then looked around and hoped for the Chunin Exams to begin soon, he was tired of being a genin and now, he had a chance to prove himself.

JPSomeone

Previously Kyle From Hoenn
Chikao straightened his headband within the shadows and finally gotten a move on. This tiring waiting so long to head into the chunin exams, though if he wanted his plans to work he had to. At this moment he had made it to the building which he would sign up for the chunin exams. Then he did what everyone else did, wait.

(Point me in the right direction if I'm going the wrong way)

Alas, it was finally that time - the Chunin Exams. This would be the single exam that would test Haru's progression as a training ninja, and would be the sole factor of proving his worth of moving on from Genin. He was the youngest of the Hyuga sons, but did not expect to be labeled as a child - even though in reality, he clearly was. Nonetheless, Haru could not afford to fail this exam. If he returned to his father empty handed, he would surely be scolded beyond belief, and "failure" would his name all the way up until the next exams.

Mockery from his clan would not be acceptable to the 14 year old, and not something he planned on undergoing. The 3rd chief-in-line was very confident in his abilities, albeit being young and barely masterful over any of them. He had studied hard on what all consisted in the test - both stages - and although Konoha was clever and switched up varying answers and events, Haru felt like he was mentally prepared for the change and knew what to expect

He walked up to the large registration building, where several people, both his age and much older, were signing up for the test. Against his own will, his father accompanied him to ensure no silly business occurred and that his son would be officially registered. It was slightly embarrassing for Haru as he and the towering clan Chief walked beside him as they bypassed people with a cold as stone facial expression that he didn't intend on cracking. His father stood and walked with prominence, and wore a very traditional robe- in which he usually wears to official meetings, whereas Haru was dressed more casually like everyone else.

He sighed heavily in relief as his father left as he was applied for the Exams. Although the previous moments were an awkward burden, he was actually excited for the test to come. After examining the peers around him, a slight smirk crept across his face. Some seemed formidable, but it looked as if the majority were just dawdling about...this certainly couldn't be too hard.

Kiro walked over to a corner of the room to get away from the commotion as more and more exam takers started to show up. He stood with his arms crossed, back facing the wall as he observed silently. Some came in groups while others kept to themselves. One of the key ones that Kiro took notice of was the boy who came in with an elderly man, who Kiro assumed to be Haru’s father. “How pathetic.” Kiro scoffed, amused by the fact the genin had to have his father walk him to the sign-ups. Maybe if he knew Haru’s position Kiro would’ve thought differently. Another genin caught his eye, but Kiro didn’t think much of him. Chikao seemed like another average exam taker signing up, but unlike the others, Kiro senses that there was something more to him as well.

“Notice something interesting.” A voice intruded suddenly, causing Kiro to immediately have his kunai out, ready to slice the grey haired genin’s neck. “Woah! Calm down there, I didn’t mean to surprise you like that.” The older genin exclaimed, having both his hands in the air as a sign of surrender. Kiro sighed as he put his kunai down, but he continued to glare through the genin’s glasses, trying to figure out a motive. The genin on the other hand, breathed a sigh of relief as he put his hands down. “Phew. I though I might’ve lost my head there for a second.” The genin rubbed his hair as he did a small chuckle. Confused, but nonetheless Kiro kept his expression neutral as he continued his gaze on the genin. “Who are you and what do you want?” Kiro asked, being straightforward on what he wanted to know. “Kabuto Yakushi.” The genin answered swiftly, without hesitation.

“As for what I want... I just noticed that you had your attention caught on some of the more interesting genin this season. You have some good eyes if I must say so myself.” Kabuto spoke with a slight grin forming afterwards. Kiro raised an eyebrow at this. After a brief moment of silence, Kabuto spoke once again. “Well, you’re an Uchiha after all.” Kabuto claimed, with a smirk forming afterwards. Now Kiro was definitely suspicious and he gripped the kunai in his right hand, resisting the urge to wipe that smirk off Kabuto’s face. He could kill him right now but there would be too many witnesses. However, Kabuto saw this opportunity and jumped on it. “Now, have a look at this.” Kabuto said as he took out a deck of cards. “Ninja Info Cards?” Kiro asked, wondering if that’s where Kabuto got his information. “If you’re wondering how I know about you, I’ll just say it was not through these.” Kabuto hissed. “Anyways, let me show you what your eyes aren’t showing you.” Kabuto said as he pulled out two cards. He placed his index finger on the blank side of the card and imported some of his chakra into it before spinning it. Then he repeated the process with the second card.

Kiro didn’t know why he was surprised to see that there were other Uchiha taking the exams. They were in the Leaf Village after all, home of the rest of the Uchiha clan. That was the problem though, Kiro would be considered an outsider to them. Abandoned in another village after they executed his father because of him. He didn’t know what bothered him the most. The fact that the Uchiha has abandoned him in another village or them forgetting his existence. Either way, Kiro will make sure that they remember him, even if he had to burn his image into their very eyes.

Kiro kept his stoic expression when he saw the names Raiku Uchiha and Chikao Uchiha on the card as well as the other information.
So it was true that the Uchiha had a natural affinity to fire style.’ Kiro figured after he saw their chakra natures. However, before he could learn some more intel, Kabuto moved the cards away. “Interested I see.” Kabuto commented as he observed Kiro. “Am I supposed to care.” Kiro responded calmly. Kabuto just smirked as he put his cards away. “We’re expecting to see some great things from you.” Kabuto stated before he turned away and walked into the crowd of genin. ‘We? What did he mean by that?’ Kiro mentally questioned himself as he watched Kabuto disappear. However, his thoughts went back to the two Uchiha. He scanned the room until he found Chikao and Raiku. He made a mental note to keep an eye on those two specifically, but he knew he had to be aware of the genin as well. Kiro crossed his arms and laid his back to the wall as he went back to silently observing the rest of the genin. ‘This will be interesting after all.’

Crossing his arms from the comment that’s hashima had said, Zaku noticed a familiar face in the crowd. A familiar tough of grey hair and glasses. Could that be? He had to check twice to make sure, but sure enough it was Kabuto. Just what is he doing here? I wasn’t told he’d be coming. I guess my sensei has his reasons.... Kabuto seemed to exchange a knowing nod to him before Zaku smirked and nodded in response, acknowledging each other’s existence in these exams.

“Enemies you can count on to attack you, and reliable allies you can count on to protect you. Weak allies however....” Kai spoke, getting a more serious tone. “Are simply baggage.”

JPSomeone

Previously Kyle From Hoenn
Chikao made his way across the room, which wasn't really interesting at all just a bunch of genin and a suspicious looking old man. This elderly man or could be elderly man caught his eye. Not only did this man catch his eye but the genin standing next to him was the real surprise. Chikao looked a little downwards to see what they were looking at. Cards! Not just any cards but stat cards. There was a card of himself and another card but was nothing to do with the situation at hand. The real question was how did he get a hold of specific stats of all the genin coming in?

Chikao made his way through the crowd to the genin. How he would approach the situation? He is a smart individual he would just make it up as he goes along. "So who are you?"

Last edited:
Oh how ironic it was that the one type of person Kiro did not want to interact had the nerve to walk up and question him. The Uchiha in this village thought they were so high and mighty, didn’t they. Kiro did not hesitate when he pulled out his kunai and had the sharp point a centimeter away from the Chikao’s neck in a split second. “What makes you think I would answer your question just like that?” Kiro questioned the genin, a darker tone than he expected coming out of his voice.

Haru felt a sudden shift in the room, and quickly he turned his head looking deep into a crowd of the gathered genin. There were several people moving about within the room, but he was able to catch a glimpse of an uneasy situation through the cracks of the bodies in the crowd. Weaving his body through the other genin and moving out to the side, he noticed that there were two guys, around his own age, seemingly at a stand off - one of them merely seconds away from driving a kunai into the throat of another.

His own eyes widened for a few moments, but immediately squinted in annoyance soon after. Seriously? Right now? Haru looked around to see if there were any of the exams officials or staff that could get this situation under control, but came up short, as there was no adult around that seemed to care enough.

Something that also caught Haru's eyes were that one of them- ....wait no- both of them happened to have features that looked very much like Uchiha. The one being threatened wore the symbol proudly on the back of his shirt, and the aggressor looked convincingly similar. He thought quietly as he stared at the two, attempting to make sense of the situation. Why would two of the same clan be fighting, especially at a time like this?

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
"I meant it makes me feel old. Also again, sorry," Hashima said sincerely.

-----------

"I suppose you are right, though then I do wish we do become good allies," Raiku replied with a small smile. He proceeded to walk away, as if the conversation had come to a good end. Once again, he began scouting the competition, and then saw a Kiri-nun point a kunai at one of his clan mates. "Hey, what do you think you are doing to Chikao?" Raiku asked as he pulled out a tanto and aimed it at Kiro, though he had no way of knowing his name, though he did feel familiar. "Do I know you?" Raiku asked.

"Alright, remember all you've learned from Kakashi Sensei. These exams are a big deal, but you can do this."

Hell yeah we can, let's kick some butt!

Over by a corner stood a lone pink-haired beauty, who seemed to be having an internal pep-talk with herself. Sakura Haruno, a Konoha kunoichi who decided to enter the Chunin Exams as a rookie. On most years this would have been considered unusual, but these exams seemed to have many talented first-years which made her less likely to stand out. Which is likely what she wanted, as flying under the radar had been her initial strategy.

Though that had not stopped her from scouting the competition, given what she had seen there were quite a number of characters who decided to compete for this year's exam. Any number of theme would had been more noteworthy to her, but one seemed to stand out. Another kunoichi, who seemed to dash through the others like the wind to the registration desk. Not only her speed but the kunoichi in question, Sagiso not that Sakura had known that name, had an odd headband compared to other applicants.

Not Konoha, or Kumo, or Suna or any of the major nations. Not even one of the more noteworthy minor villages, such as Ame or Oto, where is she from?

Well, you only have one way to find out!

And with that, Sakura had began to walk over to the girl and offered a friendly smile as she tried to get her attention with a wave.

"Hello there, I have to say that symbol is not something I am familiar with. Would you mind sharing what village you are from, I am quite curious as it seems rather unique." Sakura said as she would wait for a response.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Taiyo walked around aimlessly for what seemed to be an eternity, something he often did when he was bored, until he noticed another Kohana-nin in the corner.
Why not talk to her, just cause I don't have anything else to do, He cracked his knuckles and walked over to his fellow resident of the Hidden Leaf village.
"Hey, you're a Kohana-nin right?" He asked Sakura, hoping to get an positive answer, or any answer that didn't involve combat, while he did like fighting, he hated fighting a person he barely knew and without reasons.

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
Yasu looked to Tomiko and then to Madoka, and back to Tomiko again.

"A team huh? Just to see if we can all stick around until later in the exams..." Yasu looked down, his face contorting in an expression of intense thought. "I guess we could try it, but don't expect me to go easy on you if we end up facing each other."

He picked a feather out of his pocket, and spun it around in his hand.
I've never had a team before...

When Raiku came up to them, Kiro internally cursed himself. ‘Great! Of course I caught their attention!’ Kiro realized he could’ve handled the situation a lot better. Instead of dragging out the situation any further, Kiro put his kunai down and turned to Raiku and his tanto. “I apologize for that.” Kiro said apologetically as he observed Raiku. He let out a chuckle after a moment. “As for if you know who I am, I don’t think that’s any of your concern.” Kiro responded with some attitude, sort of trying to taunt the Uchiha. He did take notice of some of the other genin who had taken notice of their minor scuffle.

Tomiko had to use every ounce of self control to contain her excitment, but it seemed her ninja training to this point had shown its benefits as she had a big grin but made no other noticeable noise.

"Alright, and I understand. No hard feelings and I would expect nothing less than your best." Tomiko replied to Yasu before she glanced over at Madoka. Who remained silent before she let out a sigh.

"I...I suppose a temporary alliance could do us good. But like Yasu said, I will hold nothing back when and if the time comes for us to clash." Madoka clarified as Tomiko nodded in approval, happy to know that even if for a brief period she had some allies within the numerous applicants here.

----------
Sakura, as she waited for a response from the girl who she had not known named Sagiso, glanced over as another applicant had come over to her as apparently he had the same idea with her that she had with this girl.

"Indeed I am." Sakura said, as she frowned and squinted her eyes to see if she recognized this newcomer from her graduation class.

I doubt it, I would remember a face of a classmate.

Eh, I wouldn't go that far.

Oh shut up.

"Name is Sakura Haruno." Sakura added after her brief mental talk, as she waited to see if this newcomer would share his name in kind.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Mine's Taiyo Akugami," The male Kohana-nin was confused when Sakura squinted at him, was she trying to get into from him? He thought that he might recognize her from somewhere, he just couldn't remember where.
"Sakura, you seem vaguely familiar, but I don't know where or why," Taiyo shared to the female genin, hoping to get an answer or at least know that she shared in his confusion.

Katsuo gave a quick glance to girl as she spoke, glad to see someone else with a level head, before turning his attention back to Kenji.
"Your friend Azumi is right, id suggest you listen to her." The dual-banded ninja informed his fellow genin, his eyes darting around the room for a brief moment, taking in the faces, new and old.
"Uchiha blood runs thick this year I see." He concluded, noting the number of family members, and the over all feel of the room. High tension for sure. Katsuo looked back to Kenji and Azumi, his expression still calm, his voice still even, "There seems to be quite a few potential.....roadblocks ahead in this competition. I suggest you always keep on guard, never completely trust anyone, and be careful who you interact with. Certain....individuals, only want trouble." He finished, realizing his words might be a bit sudden and out of nowhere, but the emphasis behind them was still strong.

Last edited: