• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm quite flattered Retro & Nebulix. Though legend is a bit much really.

Eh, I do plan on more development for my OCs. Though most comes either after the Prelims or during the Finals (In Azumi's case, if she makes it there.)

I worded that wrong I'll admit XD

Just for future reference. Could there be some psudo-metal in this RP that doesn't conduct electricity? Or would I have to settle for hardened rubber or something XD

Fair enough. I want Tomiko to keep her signature style of Taijutsu without being a walking magnet for any Lightning-release ninja. Nothing to make her body immune to it but just that.

Jutsu type: Highly skilled in techniques of Ninjutsu and Genjutsu, but falls a bit flat in Taijutsu // Compensates through intricate understanding and wielding of weaponry

So I just saw this when I found his bio. Given he only used his Yamanaka abilities in the Forest of Death any guesses for what Ninjutsu and Genjutsu he has? XD