• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Narupokefreak's Trainer sprite shop!

This is my shop and here is the rules!
1. I'm only taking 5 request's at the time. 2. I won't accept people who doesn't read the rules. 3. If you steal my work, i'm gonna be really mad!.
So this is what i can do:

Trainer sprites:
2uohqp5.jpg

28rgkyc.jpg

When you request a trainer sprite, tell me what BASE you want, and who you want me to sprite.
VS sprites:
rlgyzl.jpg

29yp4hx.jpg

Here, you just have to tell me who i should make, beacuse i want to decide the base.
Trainer Animations:
20zuzog.jpg

111v39g.jpg

Here you have to tell me exactly how the frames must be, and who i should make an animation of.
BW Backsprites:
r0592q.jpg

2mdi3xs.jpg

This is very hard to make because i just started to do it, so just tell me who i should make.

It's free, but i want you to tell me what you think about my work when you request something.

Last edited by a moderator:
One word WOW!
I ♥ all your sprites you're very talented! I am very fond of your trainer back sprites they just look awesome :DDD! I also like how you are bring a lot of Generation 3's sprites back to life :>! The animations are very good too :DD! There is only one little problem I can spot out and that is Maxie (I think thats his name..) looks a bit like a kid.
Another wise, Keep up the great work :DDD! I am kind of jealous of your sprites ^.^ Never mind...

Shaymin ~*

Thank you so much! :D And i saw what you wrote, '' I am kind of jealous of your sprites ^.^ '' And thank you again!

Last edited by a moderator:
I really like these. But, I have to admit, a couple of them seem a bit... Awkward. Like the third mugshot. What's with the hairline? It looks black. But his hair is red. See what I mean?
And the last mugshot. That face isn't at the fight angle for the head, I think. It makes it look like the person tilted their head to the side but their face stayed in the same place. But it's not far out of place. Just a tiny bit. Or maybe the hand just makes it look like that. And I think the eyes are too small... But that may just be me...
That said... I love the trainer sprites. Especially the second one. It just looks... Right. I can't even tell what it is but it's so cool. Maybe it's the fact that the knees have the right type of shadow. The type I can't ever seem to pull off. Overall, I really like your sprites. Please don't take my criticism as an insult.

Do you think you could do a request I don't know if I can or not, but I like your work and I wanna see if you could make this sprite.

Juan the 8th Gym Leader of Pokemon Emerald
Base: Well the closest one you have

Basically I kind of want it the way you did for Norman you basically remade it in his Emerald frame only to make it look more Gen 4/5 Do you think you can do the same for Juan? ???