• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Name Change for the "Ya Srsly" Board

What would you like the new name of this board to be?

• Ze Zerious Talkz

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Srs Dscsn

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Serious Discussions

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • The War Room

Votes: 15 51.7%
  • The Auditorium

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • The Seminar Hall

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Don't change it.

Votes: 2 6.9%

• Total voters

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
On Saturday I posted this thread asking for ideas on new names for the Random Chatter & Serious Discussions boards. Since we're planning to give Charms a nice revamping with the relaunch, we figured we'd give those two forums some new names - just as we originally planned to do ages ago on a semi-regular basis.

People will be allowed to change their vote freely until the site goes down on Friday.

That's it. Have fun voting. :)

(Just a note - time is severely limited, so if you plan to vote on this try to do so ASAP. Thanks.)

You can find the link to the Misc. board polling HERE.

I voted for the War Room, but I'm actually stuck between it and Serious Discussions. Either one works for me. I wish I could help come up with a cool and innovative name but...yeah XD

As said on the other thread, I think The War Room fits perfectly. It sounds better than some of the other options too.

War Room. Makes me think of Mission Briefings in X-Men Legends... And Patrick Stewart's voice, which is awesome so we'll call it that, right guys?

I choose serious discussions because even though it might not sound the best, it is meant to be serious and I just think "the war room" seems to make it less serious. Maybe a cool name change for miscellaneous...random chatter?

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
*Is so happy to see that the 'Don't change it' option isn't winning XD*

So, there's probably about... less than 24 hours now left to vote. Give or take. Goes for both polls.

And what Blisk said re: the Random Chatter polling.

I voted for 'Ze Zerious Talks.' That's a combination of "I'm biased" and "I like funny accents." :p

I still have to say War Room would be pretty cool, too.

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
I went with the Auditorium because I just read RX's fic and the name completely reminded me of the place everyone gathered for KAtie's orientation. I can totally see other Charms based RPs/Fics having a big meeting in "The Auditorium" for some "Ya SRS" meeting :)