• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Name a Movie Game!

I came up with this last night. I'll start off my putting an actor's/actress' name, and the next poster puts a movie that that person has been in (even voice acting counts), and then puts another actor's name. AN optional part is putting which character they played/voiced for. Example:
Me:
Quinton Flynn
Poster:
Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children (Reno)
(Actors name)

I'll start:
Robin Williams.

Spy Kids 3: Game Over (I bet you were expecting Lord of the RIngs, huh? If you want a good movie with Bill Engvall (whos a comedian) watch Bait Shop)

Owen Wilson

Ice Age 2: The Meltdown (Elly)

Jesse McCartney (Don't say Kingdom Hearts, please. That's too easy. Plus it's not a movie. I let the show name slide since you didn't know who he was.)

(Yeah. He voices for Roxas.....Damn, I knew he was in Horton, but the movie I was hoping someone else would get is Alvin and the Chipmunks. (Theodore).)

The Mask (Stanley/ THe Mask) "Ssssssssmokin!"

Haley Joel Osment.

(Well, if you count the Ben 10 ALien Force season finale as a movie, you coulda said that. He voices for Ben)

What Happens in Vegas

Dane Cook

S

sheesheesh

Does Danny Phantom count as a movie? Stop naming TV actors.

Kyle Gass

Charlie and the Chocolate factory.
Does Danny Phantom count as a movie? Stop naming TV actors.
If you count anything that tv sees as a movie (Like Bill and Mandy's Big Boogie Adventure, which is another thing with Grey DeLise) counts. Name voice actors, if they're in movies.

Johnny Yong Bosch (and he doesn't just voice for Ichigo in Bleach. He played in a live action show and movie..guess)

"17 Again"

Sean Schemmel

Here's a hint for those who cannot place their finger on it:
dpiconani151.gif

AND NO IT IS NOT MEW. Kōichi Yamadera and Satomi Kōrogi voice Mew.

S

sheesheesh

He plays Lucario in Lucario & the Mystery of Mew.

Pamela Anderson