• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Mythical Zeraora Officially Revealed

Demelza

Eevee Tamer
Staff member
Zeraora-Sugimori.jpg

Last night the latest mythical Pokémon, Zeraora, was officially revealed alongside a brand new trailer for the next Pokémon Movie, Pokémon the Movie: Everyone's Story. The official UK Pokémon Twitter account has also released a trailer for the Pokémon showing it in-game in Pokémon Ultra Sun and Pokémon Ultra Moon. Both trailers can be found below as well as more details on Zeraora itself!

Name: Zeraora
Category: Thunderclap Pokémon
Type: [type=electric][/type]
Height: 4'11"
Weight: 98.1lbs.

Data for this Pokémon was found within Pokémon Ultra Sun and Pokémon Ultra Moon shortly after release and it appears to be the final gen seven Pokémon. Details on how and when the Pokémon will be released for the games is currently unknown, but chances are high that it'll be given away when the movie comes to the west.

Last edited:
First of FINALLY THEY ADDED CAT WOMAN
Secondly Ash looked like he turned 12
Pikachu's voice change (Is it in the last one as well?)
Finally new movie looks like AOT season 3 upcoming trailer

Probably an unpopular opinion here:

As much as I want to like this one's design, something just feels a bit… off about it in my opinion. It seems too much like a (fan made, even) fusion between zoroark, lucario, and raikou rather than its own completely original design; which is something—even at its worst—Pokémon is well known for. I mean, come on. Furry upper torso design with a design to make it look "slick" and sly? Zoarark, check. Bipedal design with a hero-esque motif, black paws, and an oddly similar facial design to the one in this art? Lucario, check. Electric powerful cat with a very similar color scheme? Raikou, check. Maybe it's just because it's new, but it doesn't really have that Pokemon feel to me, almost, which even the ultra beasts had despite having really "out-there" designs, even in Pokemon terms.
As hyped as I am to have another feline on the legendary/mythical roster, this one is just a little strange in my opinion. I don't hate its guts—that's for sure, but I can't say—I really like it either. That might just be me though, my sister seems to really like it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
TL;DR: It looks too much like existing Pokemon to me to really have that Pokemon feel to it in my opinion. That might just be because it's new, I'm not really sure. It'll probably grow on me though, haha.

Last edited:
I think its kinda cool looking.If i had Ultra Sun or Ultra Moon,i'd be searching for it all over the place no matter what type of pokemon stood in my way.It does kinda remind me of zoroark,but i like zoroark,so its not a problem for me.Now you know,i'm going to go look for it in all the fanmade pokemon browser games i play,it just looks too cool not to.

Probably an unpopular opinion here:

As much as I want to like this one's design, something just feels a bit… off about it in my opinion. It seems too much like a (fan made, even) fusion between zoroark, lucario, and raikou rather than its own completely original design; which is something—even at its worst—Pokémon is well known for. I mean, come on. Furry upper torso design with a design to make it look "slick" and sly? Zoarark, check. Bipedal design with a hero-esque motif, black paws, and an oddly similar facial design to the one in this art? Lucario, check. Electric powerful cat with a very similar color scheme? Raikou, check. Maybe it's just because it's new, but it doesn't really have that Pokemon feel to me, almost, which even the ultra beasts had despite having really "out-there" designs, even in Pokemon terms.
As hyped as I am to have another feline on the legendary/mythical roster, this one is just a little strange in my opinion. I don't hate its guts—that's for sure, but I can't say—I really like it either. That might just be me though, my sister seems to really like it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
TL;DR: It looks too much like existing Pokemon to me to really have that Pokemon feel to it in my opinion. That might just be because it's new, I'm not really sure. It'll probably grow on me though, haha.
Nope. *presses 'Accept Terms & Conditions'*