• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open mystical Inkidio region.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you want to join it you can but fill out your details.mega pokemon and sychornizing with your pokemon is allowed but describe the story how you bonded with your pokemon.

your details(for me.)
trainer level:expert.(beginner,novice,senior,expert.)
pokemon:charizard,hydreigon,swampert,noivern,venusaur,fearow.
look:black hair,grey jacket,and jeans.
name:shubham

shubham is battling against a trainer he sent out his charizard.his opponent sent out a blastoise."blastoise use hydro pump."said the boy."charizard counter it with flamethrower."said shubham.there was blast.

your details: He is a new trainer, but he set a goal to have the strongest team ever.
trainer level:Beginner
pokemon:Mudkip, Charmander, Chikorita
look:Brown hair, red hat worn backwards, blue jacket and jeans
name:Nash

He had just walked out of the brush to see an explosion during the midst of a battle and walked over to watch. "Woah a battle and it looks like its been a heated battle so far!" He said with as much joy as he could possibly hold. He sat down to watch the battle in progress. "I wanna be able to battle like this someday." he said.

your details: A semi-beginner trainer who has very much bonded with his Servine.
trainer level: Semi-beginner
pokemon: Servine
look: Thick, black hair with an annoying cowlick. His shoulders are slim for his form but broad enough to hold his satchel. He wears bright yellow running shoes that seem to never get dirty.
name: Hal-en (Just call me Hal)

Hal-en sat on a wooden bench next to his Servine in a clearing in the woods, eating a sandwich. A huge explosion of fire red and deep blue blasted above the pines.
"What's this?" he said.
"Ser, servine?"
Hal-en got up to follow the explosion, curious. Servine followed closely behind.

Name: Ean
Pokemon: a Shiny ralts nicknamed maple and an egg (which is now a dratini named PIMPNITE)
Look:Tan skin blonde hair Red Backpack (with maple in it) yellow Jacket and jeans (wakes up in a forest with his team) Ean: where am I? (finds an exit to the forest and sees an trainer with a charizard battling with a blastoise) Well, i guess i dont mind watching, (sits in a chair and watches the battle)

Last edited:
Hal and Servine had waddled through a packed and itchy forest until they reached an exit. A blonde boy with a red backpack sat on a bench. He hadn't noticed Hal and Servine. Hal turned to the battle in progress.
"Woah," he said, "that's a Charizard," he said, pointing toward it.
"And that's a Blastoise!" he exclaimed even more excitedly.

Nash had seen some people sitting on a bench and he decided to go and sit with them. "Hey, this is one heated battle isn't it" he said being on the edge of his seat in excitement.

Hal turned towards a voice beside him, the owner of it he hadn't noticed.
"Oh hello," he said, putting Talia in his lap.
"Isn't this such an exciting battle?" he continued.

"Wow, a shiny Ralts!" said Hal, looking at Maple.
"What's its name? This is Servine. She's been with my for a short time, but we're the greatest friends friends can ever be!"

"Hi oh I almost forgot to introduce myself. I'm Nathaniel and these are my pokemon. C'mon out guys!" he said tossing three pokeballs down on the ground as a Mudkip, Charmander, and a Chikorita all come out.

Nice to meet you all! (Sees egg about to hatch!) Ean:My egg (takes egg out of backpack) (egg hatches to a dratini) Dratini: Dratini! Ean: Wow a dratini! I guess ill name it PIMPNITE! it has a good feeling to it!

"I like that name it has a nice ring to it" he said sa all his pokemon walked up to greet the new people they had not yet met. "Well i'd say that they all wanna be good friends!" He said excitedly

Pimpnite: Dratini Dratini! :D Ralts: :) Ean:Its nice to have a new member on my team! Ive been raising Maple ever since my dad gave me it on my 5th Birthday

"Wow! You must be great friends with Maple!" Hal exclaimed, waving at the shiny Ralts.
"Hey, look at the Blastoise and Charizard!" said Hal, pointing at the battle.

Nash's pokemon were walking around the bench and talking to the other pokemon. "Well atleast we know that they're good friends" he said watching them all play occasionally watching the Battle.

Ean's Pokemon were playing with the other pokemon near the bench while watching the battle Ean: (Sees an manaphy near him And the Manaphy touches his pokeball making it cauptured) WTH, did i just see a mamaphy go in my pokeball

"Well it looks like it really wanted to be friends" he said as his pokemon go to investigate it. Nash watches the battle go on "I say Blastoise is going to win"

Ean: I'll just nickname Manaphy, WaterSprinkle, after all, its a water type! Well thats my first legend Ive ever gotten!

Last edited:
Ean: The battle is gonna end after 1 more hit! I bet charizard's gonna win (Watersprinke comes out and agrees along with maple and PIMPNITE)

Shu:charizard let's finish this.shu points to the blastoise.Shu:use blast burn.no!!no!!no!!.use......ugh I am confused.blastoise used a hydro pump.everyone watching the battle said"woah!!charizard must be out."then the water was clear now they could see shubham and charizard both wet and mouth agap.charizard was still standing.Shu:uh....you kidding me?that's it you disrespected me.charizard let's unleash our full power.charizard and Shu sychronize.Shu:charizard use dragon rage.charizard shoots avery powerful beam.

guys I forgot to tell you the rules.
1)DO NOT CATCH A LEGENDERY POKEMON.(Ace trainer Ean,I forgot to tell the rules but you should release the manaphy in your next post with whatever reason.)
2)pokefusion is not allowed.
3)fakemon are not allowed
4)if you add a your own mega evolution it's okay for example:mega flygon,mega dragonite.
5)if you have shiny pokemon you can add your 1 or 2 custom moves to the shiny pokemon.
6)if a trainer has a pokemon it should not be doubled for example:dewott.this pokemon can't be in other trainer's team if one has.the other trainer can have it's pre evolution or next evolution.if the other trainer has a samurott the first trainer's dewott can't evole.
7)DO NOT USE BAD WORDS.

rememer this rules while playing THIS ROLEPLAY.

Last edited by a moderator:

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
@Ace Trainer Ean and @shubhcharm, please remember to not use script format when writing RP posts – please write them out fully, like you'd see in a book. @shubhcharm's latest post, in particular, is utterly unreadable.

@Ace Trainer Ean, our role play rules say that you can't use legendaries here – including Manaphy – without permission from staff, which I don't believe you have. In future, please don't use legendary Pokémon without asking me or another staff member for permission first. Thanks :)

I'm also worried about the overall quality here – we're not seeing the standard of role play we ask for here at Pokécharms, so I'd like to ask you all to look over the Pokémon Role Play rules, and the other RPs here, to see what we expect before continuing to post. If I don't see the quality improve, I'm afraid I may have to lock this role play.

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Seeing how one of the members involved has already BEEN locked out of the RP forums, and the fact this RP is kind of irredeemable, I'm locking this.

Also, with the exception of the RP Forum Rules which Teapot linked here, I suggest also reading the General Rules, as there are multiple counts of double-posting here, which is not allowed by those.

Status
Not open for further replies.