• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Mystery Dungeons?

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2 instruction booklet, they mention Mystery Dungeons. Are they normal dungeons, or are new to MD2? This sentence concerned me:

Also, if you spend too much time on the same floor, you are automatically expelled form the dungeon as if you were defeated

Also:

How many "Mystery Dungeons" are there?

How many floors are there?

and, Are they only acessable via, wonder mail?

I just got the game today with out a reservation, so I want to know about these "Mystery Dungeons" before I start playing. I'm not allowed to play until tonight, so I'm hoping to get an answer before then.

that quote works anywhere.

check in rr, press a+b (the recovery) and after a while you will hear "theres a mysterios force aproching..." eventualy "its really close! the winds powerfull!" and you get blown away.

Red Rescue

well unless tiny woods, thunderwave cave, and magma cavern count as something else, (other then the caves i tried it on) yes.

What the?[quote author=ShadoPikachu link=topic=4261.msg57685#msg57685 date=1209148314]
In the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2 instruction booklet, they mention Mystery Dungeons.[/quote]

I ment MD2.

Status
Not open for further replies.