1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mystery Dungeons?

Discussion in 'Pokémon Games Discussion' started by 112% Elusive, Apr 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. In the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2 instruction booklet, they mention Mystery Dungeons. Are they normal dungeons, or are new to MD2? This sentence concerned me:

Also:

How many "Mystery Dungeons" are there?

How many floors are there?

and, Are they only acessable via, wonder mail?

I just got the game today with out a reservation, so I want to know about these "Mystery Dungeons" before I start playing. I'm not allowed to play until tonight, so I'm hoping to get an answer before then.

2. that quote works anywhere.

check in rr, press a+b (the recovery) and after a while you will hear "theres a mysterios force aproching..." eventualy "its really close! the winds powerfull!" and you get blown away.

3. Oh. But what do you mean rr? And is this ALL dungeons?

4. Red Rescue

well unless tiny woods, thunderwave cave, and magma cavern count as something else, (other then the caves i tried it on) yes.

5. What the?[quote author=ShadoPikachu link=topic=4261.msg57685#msg57685 date=1209148314]
    In the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2 instruction booklet, they mention Mystery Dungeons.[/quote]

I ment MD2.

6. I know, Im just pointing out it isnt new.

7. Really? I spend A LOT of time in WaterFall lake(or wherever you get Feebas. Blue Rescue Team). I guess I'm new to this. >>

8. Trust me, it works.

9. Well, you just press A and B together at the same time and it tells?

10. Whatever the recovery move that stops turns. Eventulay it will show up.

11. Thanks for all the help Silver Suicune. Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.