• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Mystery Dungeon Second Try

As someone who’s never played any of the mystery dungeon games, would I still be able to join this?
Personally I really like the mystery dungeon games myself. The pokémon mystery dungeon explorers of sky is easily my favorite. They also have a remake of the original version for the nentindo switch coming soon. Already played the demo. Its pretty cool ,and worth a purchase if you have a switch.

You brought this upon yourself!! @Mango137

This is no spider, this is YoUR WoRSt NiGHtMaRE!

Name: Ariadnerachnera Arachnesuttu
Nickname: Aria, Ariadne
Species: Spinarak
Ability: Spiner

Appearance: Ariadne possesses most if not all the features of a normal Spinarak save for a few more prominent features. Having lived in the desert for most of her life, in a trap-door styled nest underground Ariadne has become paler in coloration, with legs that or more slender and used to sifting sand from her web. Apart from her pale green pigmentation and less muscular appendages, across her back, Ariadne possesses, where the usual Spinarak would only have a non-descript face-pattern, a more ominous face with dagger-like eyes and a jagged mouth. She thinks it's a sign of her heritage, and inherited from her father, a Galvantula, but she's never been completely sure.

Personality: Ariadne is a wild and unpredictable pokemon, but for certain she's adventurous and amicable when she's not being playfully mean-spirited and aloof. She loves to surprise or scare others with the particularly terrifying pattern on her back and her ability to wait patiently in her web for the right opportunity had allowed her to hone this craft to an even more terrifying degree. Ariadne becomes fast friends with anyone who can push past her teasing antics and won't hesitate to share in her joys with them. She can be at times very shameless and petulant, but often tries to be witty and a pleasure to those around her. While Ariadne often means no harm, she can be insensitive to the feelings of others while in pursuit of her own fun.

Role: Rogue

Moveset: String Shot, Electroweb, Poison Sting, Contract, Absorb

Background: Youngest daughter to a Galvantula-Ariados pair, Ariadne spent her life living on the outskirts of Rustling village deep in the desert her cluster calls home. Life for the web-weaving family mostly consists of the constant maintenance of their web-tunnel home which carves out sticky under-sand caverns beneath the dunes. They dig and excavate sand before lining the tunnel with the webbings to keep it stable; because the desert heat and the ubiquitous sand can cause the adhesive on their webbing to dry out easily, home maintenance is a 24/7 job that the family takes in shifts. Ever since her first spit of silk Ariadne has been learning the art of web-weaving from her parents and 5 older siblings, and since then has even gone on to teach a few things to her 2 younger brothers.

Web-weaving and maintenance is Ariadne's main skill, one which she takes great pride in. In her younger years, she would participate in competitions over the largest and most beautiful web with her siblings, but her eldest siblings have since left the nest to explore the world and weave webs of their own in different environments. Following in their footsteps Ariadne wants to travel the world and find the perfect spot to weave the world's largest and most elaborate spider-web. She wants to see exotic sights and experience unimaginable experiences that she may eventually weave them into her tapestry.

You brought this upon yourself!! @Mango137

This is no spider, this is YoUR WoRSt NiGHtMaRE!

Name: Ariadnerachnera Arachnesuttu
Nickname: Aria, Ariadne
Species: Spinarak
Ability: Spiner

Appearance: Ariadne possesses most if not all the features of a normal Spinarak save for a few more prominent features. Having lived in the desert for most of her life, in a trap-door styled nest underground Ariadne has become paler in coloration, with legs that or more slender and used to sifting sand from her web. Apart from her pale green pigmentation and less muscular appendages, across her back, Ariadne possesses, where the usual Spinarak would only have a non-descript face-pattern, a more ominous face with dagger-like eyes and a jagged mouth. She thinks it's a sign of her heritage, and inherited from her father, a Galvantula, but she's never been completely sure.

Personality: Ariadne is a wild and unpredictable pokemon, but for certain she's adventurous and amicable when she's not being playfully mean-spirited and aloof. She loves to surprise or scare others with the particularly terrifying pattern on her back and her ability to wait patiently in her web for the right opportunity had allowed her to hone this craft to an even more terrifying degree. Ariadne becomes fast friends with anyone who can push past her teasing antics and won't hesitate to share in her joys with them. She can be at times very shameless and petulant, but often tries to be witty and a pleasure to those around her. While Ariadne often means no harm, she can be insensitive to the feelings of others while in pursuit of her own fun.

Role: Rogue

Moveset: String Shot, Electroweb, Poison Sting, Contract, Absorb

Background: Youngest daughter to a Galvantula-Ariados pair, Ariadne spent her life living on the outskirts of Rustling village deep in the desert her cluster calls home. Life for the web-weaving family mostly consists of the constant maintenance of their web-tunnel home which carves out sticky under-sand caverns beneath the dunes. They dig and excavate sand before lining the tunnel with the webbings to keep it stable; because the desert heat and the ubiquitous sand can cause the adhesive on their webbing to dry out easily, home maintenance is a 24/7 job that the family takes in shifts. Ever since her first spit of silk Ariadne has been learning the art of web-weaving from her parents and 5 older siblings, and since then has even gone on to teach a few things to her 2 younger brothers.

Web-weaving and maintenance is Ariadne's main skill, one which she takes great pride in. In her younger years, she would participate in competitions over the largest and most beautiful web with her siblings, but her eldest siblings have since left the nest to explore the world and weave webs of their own in different environments. Following in their footsteps Ariadne wants to travel the world and find the perfect spot to weave the world's largest and most elaborate spider-web. She wants to see exotic sights and experience unimaginable experiences that she may eventually weave them into her tapestry.
It pains me to accept this

It would be funny if Steele had the lucario rank <.>
LucarioRank2.png

Mind if I ask a few questions in advanced? When everyone is officially apart of the guild, will they go on separate teams or one BIG team?

Will there be an evil team like team meanies or team skull?

will there be a need to save the world or will things be more laid back/casual?

Sorry I took so long to answer...

1. I was actually gonna ask your opinions on this. I could mix things up all the time for different sort of teams or you guys could create your own rescue teams within the guild and they’d occasionally get paired with other teams.

2. Maybe. I was thinking one whole story arc would be going against an evil gang-like guild

3. That depends on if I can get approval to use legendaries xD. I have stuff planned until then but we gotta build up credibility before I even try applying.

Sorry I took so long to answer...

Its fine... you did reply eventually...

1. I was actually gonna ask your opinions on this. I could mix things up all the time for different sort of teams or you guys could create your own rescue teams within the guild and they’d
Kinda like explorers of sky where the protagonist team paired up with different guild members.

Maybe. I was thinking one whole story arc would be going against an evil gang-like guild
So kinda like the anime fairy tail.

That depends on if I can get approval to use legendaries xD. I have stuff planned until then but we gotta build up credibility before I even try applying.
Guess we will just wait ,and see...

Last edited:
In fairy tail there are different guilds many of the various guilds are good and from time to time interact with one another. The protagonist guild throughout the series has faced various villainous guilds. Some of the guilds they faced turned good, and some didn't.

Hey @Pinch I hope this doesn't sound like I'm rushing you ,but I was curious if you were planning on responding to Sol? The reason I asked was because I didn't want to interrupt Asura and Sol's conversation. Take your time of course.