• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Closed

Noooo Ven, don't make enemies! I'm going to try and force him to be more accepting of Octavia as per his nature. Probably be a bit hard, as he has already labeled her as 'them'. Oh well, eventually Ven will get over this... hopefully...

For the job board, I'm gonna throw some names out there for locations. Sorry, I didn't do that before. x'D Check the RP thread's first post for them.

@Cpt. Surplus
Your turn, hun.

Busy room lol. Remember, this place is filled with a lot more than just us. A veritable din of organized chaos.

You can always 'force' an interaction on accident, kinda like how Lire did with Stormer, or even how Swain pushed through the others.

Also, how was everyone's weekend? Mine was kinda shitty, so forgive me for not being on that much.

@Blue moon @Hisseki @Semper Iuvenis @Guido0 @Cpt. Surplus @_Umbreon_

Well, this is a little embarrassing... I'm at a friend's house using their WiFi. My cable and internet got shut off during the weekend, as well as my phone service. x'D

._. Ugh... Alright, for now, this is gonna be put on hold, or cancelled, I don't know. I don't honestly know when I can come back to this, cuz I don't even have enough for rent at the moment.

So yeah. Sorry guys, but my money issues caught up with me. Gotta start selling furniture to pay the bills. x'D

It was fun while it lasted. ♥ I hope we can pick it back up. Hell, to be honest, I would not be mad if you guys continued without me. I'd hate to be the stopping point for a big group RP.