• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Closed

RP THREAD: http://pokecharms.com/threads/welcome-to-hazy-valley.13587/ (Ask to Join - Welcome to Hazy Valley!)

(THIS POST WILL BE UPDATED AS PLANS ARE AGREED UPON)

~~~~RP IS FULL~~~~

Also, if you wanna suggest something, go right ahead. I'm always open to ideas.​

Alright, so I FINALLY got around to making a team for the PMD series. I think it would be a lot of fun to have to have another team join them on missions! So, here's the nitty gritty:

Idea:
Sometimes, exploration teams need help. Sometimes, they just wanna help. Hell, why not share in the wealth? Or maybe... you want it all for yourself? What I'm going for is to have another team to join mine and... if interested, to have a third team be the antagonists. Y'know, you'd get to play out being the asshole, if you'd like. Doesn't being bad sometimes feel... good? Or, depending on the amount of people we get, maybe just one good team and one evil team.

Settings:
Explorers of Sky. I haven't played the newest PMD game, so I don't know anything about it. x'D The storyline will be rather open. Some modern technology (cell phones and such) exist here, for communication convenience.

Basic Plot (will be refined as we plan)
:
Team Chub (info in 2nd post) is looking for another team to help take on quite a few dangerous jobs they have lined up. There will be lots of interaction between missions and plenty of action. You can be new, having just joined the guild or you can be seasoned explorers.

If we get a third team, they can be the antagonists that try to stop the do-gooders at every step. If we don't get a third team, then we can use the second team as evil, if you want. We don't HAVE to have an evil team. : P

Looking For:
At the very least one other explorer (I'd like two, ultimately) to join Team Chub. If you have two you wanna use, great! If you only have one, then we can easily have a third person fill in the fourth spot! If we don't have much activity, we'll push forward with only three.

Also, if someone is interested in playing the antagonist, that would be AWESOME (minimum of two, no more than three). The antagonists can also be made up of more than one user, just like the good guys.

CONDITIONS/GUIDELINES:
This is VERY important. If you can't agree to this RP within these guidelines, then it won't work. It'll make sense when you read them.
1. First and foremost: I have a job and a family. My free time is VERY limited, so I will only expect a single post from you once every 1 or 2 days, because I will only be posting once every 1 or 2 days. As such, this RP will move VERY slowly, depending on how many people join up. However, this DOESN'T mean that those who CAN reply more often SHOULD. Be patient and wait for your turn,

2. I'm expecting a paragraph minimum per reply from those who join. Obviously some posts, especially ones that involve a fair amount of dialogue, can be a bit tricky, so the occasional three sentences is fine. You'll have plenty of time to make a reply. Also, minor grammar/spelling errors are fine, as long as it doesn't take away from the post. I'm not expecting Hemingway or Poe, but I would like some effort.

3. Unless you have a good reason, please don't just up and leave. The nature of this RP will make it difficult to simply kill someone off (write them out), so if you leave, you could very well kill the fun for the whole group.

4. There will be plenty of battling, so PLEASE follow proper RP battle protocol. This essentially means that you do not decide if your attacks hit (your opponent will, if controlled by another user). However, the opponent will need to be fair, as well. If being attacked, more often than not, you will be hit. The occasional dodge is fine, but try to throw in some bad luck. (example, dodged a hyper beam, but the explosion blasted a rock at you). Also, if you have read this far, type "flabbadood" in quotes after your name in the form. ♥

5. No legendaries. Pseudo-legendaries (like Arcanine, Eevee+evos, so on) are fine. Humans turned into pokemon are fine. You can be any stage of the evolutionary chain.

No OP characters. You don't know what other person is thinking. You can't control the other person without their explicit permission. You can't blow up an entire city, so on and so forth. Be logical and reasonable.

6. Keep it clean. No gore, no sex, blah blah blah. You can have romance, just don't make it TOO suggestive. Profanity is allowed, but don't abuse it.

7. HAVE FUN. This is gonna be in-depth as hell and depending on how this goes, I might make this into a multi-chapter fanfic when it's finished, as I like to write during lunchtime at work. : P

I know, guys, it's a lot to read. It'll be worth it if we work together. ♥

Now, for the form!
Name:
Age/Level:
Species:
Appearance:
Personality (describe in three or more words):
Are they on a team?
Are they good, evil or just greedy?
~~~~~
(If you have your own team)
Team Name:
Attitude/Goals:
Strategy/Style:
How do they act off the clock?
How many items can your team hold? (No more than 24 per team member. You won't need that much anyway)
~~~~~
(Optional) Do you have a link to an RP that you were part of?

Last edited:
ACCEPTED CHARACTERS GO HERE (I'll post them here, obviously)
x0jackie0x's OC's
Jackie the Miltank

45d84adf-e209-495c-b766-3fb57e72b78b_zpsd8749818.png

(Art source)
"Missions mean money and money means food. Am I wrong?"​

Name:
Age/Level: 28
Species: Miltank
Orientation: Lesbian
Appearance: Taller and thicker than most miltank. Extra chubby. Traditional jersey cow splotches on her coat.
Personality: Easy-going, content and almost always hungry. Jackie tends to be a little too protective of those that are placed in her care, whether she be babysitting or on a mission. She never goes anywhere without Lire, her girlfriend.
Are they on a team? Yes!
Are they good, evil or just greedy? Mostly column A, a little from column C.
Lire the Spinda

537c20a0-bc44-41b7-98db-1d24c4791fff_zps1jl384qq.png

(Art source)
"Why yes, I do like my girlfriend's butt. Nah, I know you didn't ask. What's your point?"​

Age/Level: 26
Species: Spinda
Orientation: Lesbian
Appearance: A bit rounder than most spinda. Has a splotch on her right cheek and one in the middle of her forehead.
Personality: Often tired, quiet and a little too honest. Speaks her mind and likes things to be out in the open. Very open-minded and expects others to be as well. Tends to ignore those she doesn't like and will gladly point them out to Jackie.
Are they on a team? Yes!

Team Chub (Mystery dungeon RP's)
"We're Team Chub and we'll gladly help you out, be you new explorers, seasoned veterans or simply a pokemon in need."

Attitude:Jackie and Lire are always together. They never split up for any reason and especially enjoy joint team missions, to a point where they will skip a normal job just to make sure they can be available for the tougher jobs, unless they're low on funds.

They enjoy helping out new teams as well, donating items and even money for their cause, if they see fit. They also generally accept any requests for joint missions from other teams, no matter how easy or hard the job is.

Strategy/Style: Jackie is essentially the tank. She protects Lire and does most of the fighting. Lire is the support member of the duo, providing long range attacks and supplying items when necessary.

Equipment: Jackie has one traveler's pack, capable of holding twelve items. Lire has two, holding twelve each. They each own a cell phone, taking up one spot in their bag. They each carry at any time three oran berries, three reviver seeds, one max elixir, one big apple, a sleep seed, a role-call orb and an escape orb. (Jackie's bag 12/12. Lire's bag 12/24)

Off the clock: Lire can be found sleeping on Jackie in a basket is worn on the back. When Lire isn't sleeping, she's either sitting on Jackie's shoulder or strolling beside her. If they are at their home, they can be found watching TV or snacking on something. They check the local guild for jobs twice a day, excluding weekends.

Link to previous RP: http://www.valucre.com/topic/22761-the-truth-within/?do=findComment&comment=360155 (The Truth Within)

Hisseki's OC!
Name: Mallory "flabbadood" oh my goodness what even does it mean?!
Age/Level: 25
Species: Absol
Orientation: Bisexual
Appearance: Much like a normal Absol, but with a fluffier coat and diamond-shaped head adornment rather than an oval. (I might draw her in the future. :/ Just gotta figure out my tablet first xD)
Personality (describe in three or more words): To most, she seems quiet and uncaring, but once you get to know her, she's kinda quirky. She cares a little too much about what some others think, but she's still a nice girl. She can be pretty ambitious, and protective when need be, but most others don't see this because of her reputation as an Absol. That, and she's pretty hesitant to talk to others that she hasn't been acquainted with.
Are they on a team? Not yet, no.
Are they good, evil or just greedy? Good, she can't stand greed.
~~~~~
This character, nope. But I do own (host?) an RP. Not sure if this is whatcha meant, but here :p
Pokemon: A Summer's Break

Blue Moon's OC!
Name: Stormer flabbadood
Age/Level: 30 (I may lower it depending on how many people join the dark side)
Species: Jolteon
Orientation: Asexual (?) I don't really see him dating
Appearance: A little shorter than average Jolteon, has a small cut on his right ear but it doesn't affect his hearing.
Personality: Stormer is a bit of a chaotic Pokemon. He has this cruel sense of humor that often hurt other people feelings... or bodys, since he makes some really dangerous jokes. He's really proud to say that he was borned in a human family and, therefore, he's superior than average Pokemon. He believes in human's superiority and he would give his life to be under the care of a trainer again. That's why he's constantly searching for fights, so he can get stronger and catch the attention of a human. Meanwhile, he's going to cause trouble to other Pokemon and get stronger to make a human proud.
Are they on a team: (With savage Pokemon?! UGH! NO!) No
Are they good, evil or just greedy: Evil
G
rand Kalos Festival

Semper luvenis' OC!
Name: Venator (Ven for short) flabbadood
Age/Level: 38
Species: Mightyena
Orientation: Heterosexual
Appearance:
Slightly taller than most of his species, soft fur scattered all over
Personality: Ven is, to put it short, charismatic and outgoing despite his tough appearance. He is highly competitive yet is a good sport in defeat. He is usually the one to start the conversation and is not afraid to talk to people he doesn't know. He is highly protective and loyal to that which he cares for. He loves to help others in need.
Are they on a team: Not yet
Are they good, evil or just greedy:
Good
http://pokecharms.com/threads/the-grand-kalos-festival-de-la-vie-et-la-mort.13041/page-4#post-273947 (Ask to Join - The Grand Kalos Festival: De La Vie Et La Mort)

Guido0's OC!
Name: Swain
Age/Level: level 37
Species: Mamoswine "flabbadood" (I'm going to say that I did read this but I thought it was a joke)
Appearance: Like anyother Mamoswine but with bigger horns
Personality (describe in three or more words): Very clever but very dumb in his movements because he's huge; reaaaaaly selfish
Are they on a team? Not for the moment, but he can be if someone else's wants to join
Are they good, evil or just greedy? Let's say he's greedy good, he can do bad things to good people for his own pleasure.

Cpt. Surplus's OC!
Name: Octavia "flabbadood" More like Yabbadood
Age/Level: 40(Level)
Species: Staraptor
Orientation: Bi
Appearance: The Usual except she has a blue scarf around wrapped snugly around her neck.
Personality (describe in three or more words): She's a predator that's what she is. She has an eye on everything around her and stays silent. She has the power to subdue enemies or prey, or lessen the chances of something bad happening with her intimidation. She's abit reckless with her attacks but can precision strike. Altough she can hit hard, it doesn't make up for her mediocre defense/hp.
She's usually flying around, looking for goodies/berries that she can collect and stash them. Half the time she sells her hoard, the other time she indulges herself. She lives a very free lifestyle, always open to any options.
Are they on a team? Eenope. Will join if needed
Are they good, evil or just greedy? Will be good if offered something in return. Will be evil if swayed with a good plan and offer.

_Umbreon_'s OC!
Level: 38
Name: Dusk
Species: Umbreon
Orientation: Straight / Heterosexual
Appearance: Has green fabric and leather wrist guard on one arm, and has tribal markings.
Personality: Dusk is a lonesome creature of the night. He changes his mind frequently, and is often indecisive. He wants no more except for the others around him to be happy, as that makes him happy as well. He is soft spoken and rarely seeks the limelight due to this fact.
Not currently on a team
Dusk is good, but his intentions are sometimes clouded. He believes money is the root of all evil, but is necessary for survival. He likes working with other people, but prefers to listen and not speak. Thus why he is the perfect friend. Although, he could be swayed to believe that wrong is right...

Last edited:
This looks like a lot of fun, I love the Mystery Dungeon games as much as I love the main games
(⁄ ⁄>⁄ ▽ ⁄<⁄ ⁄)

Name: Mallory "flabbadood" oh my goodness what even does it mean?!
Age/Level: 25
Species: Absol
Appearance: Much like a normal Absol, but with a fluffier coat and diamond-shaped head adornment rather than an oval. (I might draw her in the future. :/ Just gotta figure out my tablet first xD)
Personality (describe in three or more words): To most, she seems quiet and uncaring, but once you get to know her, she's kinda quirky. She cares a little too much about what some others think, but she's still a nice girl. She can be pretty ambitious, and protective when need be, but most others don't see this because of her reputation as an Absol. That, and she's pretty hesitant to talk to others that she hasn't been acquainted with.
Are they on a team? Not yet, no.
Are they good, evil or just greedy? Good, she can't stand greed.
~~~~~
(Optional) Do you have a link to an RP that you were part of? This character, nope. But I do own (host?) an RP. Not sure if this is whatcha meant, but here :p
Pokemon: A Summer's Break

This looks like a lot of fun, I love the Mystery Dungeon games as much as I love the main games
(⁄ ⁄>⁄ ▽ ⁄<⁄ ⁄)

Accepted! * o * Fwa-shoom~

I'll add her to the 2nd post after I get off work. No way in hell am I trying on my phone. xD

So, what plans did you have for Mallory? Did you want her to willingly join a team, be plucked out of nowhere to be on one or did you have something else in mind?

Accepted! * o * Fwa-shoom~

I'll add her to the 2nd post after I get off work. No way in hell am I trying on my phone. xD

So, what plans did you have for Mallory? Did you want her to willingly join a team, be plucked out of nowhere to be on one or did you have something else in mind?
Probably the second option. I really wasn't thinking of that ahead of time, rather I would've responded on the fly. But, hey, it is better to be prepared, (Lion King is bae :3) so I guess she can be assigned a team. Plus, she really doesn't talk to people much, so I feel like the chances of joining a team would be slim.

Probably the second option. I really wasn't thinking of that ahead of time, rather I would've responded on the fly. But, hey, it is better to be prepared, (Lion King is bae :3) so I guess she can be assigned a team. Plus, she really doesn't talk to people much, so I feel like the chances of joining a team would be slim.

Well, it can be spur of the moment. I want this to feel real(ish), so however you would like to do it would be best, since you would like it better happening the way you want. She doesn't have to join immediately and hell, there can even be interactions before joining. : 3 it's whatever you wanna do.

This sounds cool!
Name: Stormer flabbadood
Age/Level: 30 (I may lower it depending on how many people join the dark side)
Species: Jolteon
Orientation: Asexual (?) I don't really see him dating
Appearance: A little shorter than average Jolteon, has a small cut on his right ear but it doesn't affect his hearing.
Personality: Stormer is a bit of a chaotic Pokemon. He has this cruel sense of humor that often hurt other people feelings... or bodys, since he makes some really dangerous jokes. He's really proud to say that he was borned in a human family and, therefore, he's superior than average Pokemon. He believes in human's superiority and he would give his life to be under the care of a trainer again. That's why he's constantly searching for fights, so he can get stronger and catch the attention of a human. Meanwhile, he's going to cause trouble to other Pokemon and get stronger to make a human proud.
Are they on a team: (With savage Pokemon?! UGH! NO!) No
Are they good, evil or just greedy: Evil
http://pokecharms.com/threads/the-grand-kalos-festival-de-la-vie-et-la-mort.13041/page-4#post-275533 (Ask to Join - The Grand Kalos Festival: De La Vie Et La Mort)

Okay, sorry for the late reply. Well... I don't really have any ideas right now. But I could try figuring some ideas for the plot.

And, by the way, could my character get an egg later in the RP? I mean, I would really like hin to be that kind of evil that isn't completely evil but is an asshole anyways.

I don't know, I'd like to explore the idea of him taking care of an egg (future baby). He would still cause troubles and he will look forward Team Chub and company's disgrace.

So... could I?

"Oh my god i just realized I never played PMD....*10 hours later* Now I've played Explorers of Sky... and lost ten hours of my life." Just kidding.
Name: Wintra
Age/Level: 26
Species: Ninetales (Alola Form)
Orientation: Doesn't Date
Appearance: Lighter coat than other Ninetales, white and pink polka dot scarf,
Personality (describe in three or more words): Cool, calm, nice
Are they on a team? no
Are they good, evil or just greedy? good

@PokefanDarius
I'm gonna have to ask you to read the OP again in it's entirety. There is something you missed.

@Blue moon
Sure, that sounds fine! Once we have enough people, we can figure out the plot. I wanna make sure everyone is on the same page and everyone agrees with how it goes. It'll be a good bit of planning, but it'll be worth it!

Level: 38
Name: Dusk
Species: Umbreon
Orientation: Straight / Heterosexual
Appearance: Has green fabric and leather wrist guard on one arm, and has tribal markings.
Personality: Dusk is a lonesome creature of the night. He changes his mind frequently, and is often indecisive. He wants no more except for the others around him to be happy, as that makes him happy as well. He is soft spoken and rarely seeks the limelight due to this fact.
Not currently on a team
Dusk is good, but his intentions are sometimes clouded. He believes money is the root of all evil, but is necessary for survival. He likes working with other people, but prefers to listen and not speak. Thus why he is the perfect friend. Although, he could be swayed to believe that wrong is right...
~~~~~
Team Name
Attitude/Goals
Strategy/Style

@EspeonTheBest @NightRaven @Twilight Nova

(Flabbadood)

Last edited:
I have only played Explorers of Time, so I guess I know the basics.

Name: Venator (Ven for short) flabbadood
Age/Level: 38
Species: Mightyena
Orientation: Heterosexual
Appearance:
Slightly taller than most of his species, soft fur scattered all over
Personality: Ven is, to put it short, charismatic and outgoing despite his tough appearance. He is highly competitive yet is a good sport in defeat. He is usually the one to start the conversation and is not afraid to talk to people he doesn't know. He is highly protective and loyal to that which he cares for. He loves to help others in need.
Are they on a team: Not yet
Are they good, evil or just greedy:
Good
http://pokecharms.com/threads/the-grand-kalos-festival-de-la-vie-et-la-mort.13041/page-4#post-275533 (Ask to Join - The Grand Kalos Festival: De La Vie Et La Mort)

@_Umbreon_
I'm not looking for a whole separate team to do their own thing. The idea was to get one or two people (either as a team or separate) to join an existing team. I already have one person joining a two man team, so ideally, I only need one more.

Just as well, I listed at the top what I'm still looking for. If you and one other should like to join the evil side, that would be great. However, it would be up to @Blue moon whether or not they would want to join a team, which they previously stated they didn't necessarily want to.

So, what could happen is that two of you could be a separate evil team that would give Blue Moon and Team Chub some trouble. But I don't need four more people.

Also, I'll take a closer look at your app in the morning.

@Semper Iuvenis
Thanks for the application. I'll take a closer look at it in the morning when my head isn't pounding. x'D

Name: Avery
Age/Level: 15
Species: Cyndaquil
Orientation: bisexual
Appearance: slightly smaller than most Cyndaquils, wears a blue scarf
Personality: loud, goofy, and sweet, but can become quiet, thoughtful, and sad within seconds. Loves to make everyone smile, no matter what
Are they on a team: no
Are they good, evil, or just greedy:
Good

Name: Maxwell, Max for short
Age/level: 14
Species: Pikachu
Orientation: grey asexual
Appearance: fur longer due to failure to groom, wears blue scarf
Personality: obnoxious, loud, and runs into situations at first, but had good intentions and is kind
Are they on a team: no
Are they good, evil, or just greedy:
Good

Name: Swain
Age/Level: level 37
Species: Mamoswine "flabbadood" (I'm going to say that I did read this but I thought it was a joke)
Appearance: Like anyother Mamoswine but with bigger horns
Personality (describe in three or more words): Very clever but very dumb in his movements because he's huge; reaaaaaly selfish
Are they on a team? Not for the moment, but he can be if someone else's wants to join
Are they good, evil or just greedy? Let's say he's greedy good, he can do bad things to good people for his own pleasure

Last edited:
@Twilight Nova @Guido0
I'm going to ask you both to read the OP in it's entirety. There is something you missed.

@_Umbreon_
Can't really have someone who is strong willed, yet easily swayed. That's contradictory. An analogy of that is someone who is very strong, yet can't lift heavy things. Please edit your profile.

@Semper Iuvenis
Application accepted. Now, since we have quite an imbalance in the characters, I have to ask: Are you willing to play the bad or greedy guy? If you're not willing to, that's fine and you can still join as a good guy, but I would like you to think about it. The character you submitted would still be applicable as a bad guy, save for the helping part. To quote the Wreck-It Ralph movie: "Just because you are a bad guy, doesn't mean you're a BAD guy." xP

However, don't choose bad/greedy if you really don't want to. I want this to be enjoyable for everyone and we would be happy to accept you in any role you choose.

@Guido0
Awesome. >w< Thanks for that.

Accepted! You're our second antagonist. Greedy enough to displace others for your own gain! How self-centered of you. ♥ What goals did you have for this RP? I wanna make sure you get the most out of this, as long as we can properly fit it in. We're always open to suggestions!

Just as well, you're welcome to post your intro post whenever. The order of intro posts will determine our general posting order.

@Guido0

Accepted! You're our second antagonist. Greedy enough to displace others for your own gain! How self-centered of you. ♥ What goals did you have for this RP? I wanna make sure you get the most out of this, as long as we can properly fit it in. We're always open to suggestions!

Just as well, you're welcome to post your intro post whenever. The order of intro posts will determine our general posting order.

Edited

@_Umbreon_
I'm sorry, but that's not much better, hun. That's just repeating a previously stated trait. Is there anything else about your character that you would like to add that hasn't been mentioned? Strong willed involves his attitude, so what about a hobby or two?

Take a look at the accepted profiles to get an idea of what I'm talking about.

Name: Octavia "flabbadood" More like Yabbadood
Age/Level: 40(Level)
Species: Staraptor
Orientation: Bi
Appearance: The Usual except she has a blue scarf around wrapped snugly around her neck.
Personality (describe in three or more words): She's a predator that's what she is. She has an eye on everything around her and stays silent. She has the power to subdue enemies or prey, or lessen the chances of something bad happening with her intimidation. She's abit reckless with her attacks but can precision strike. Altough she can hit hard, it doesn't make up for her mediocre defense/hp.
She's usually flying around, looking for goodies/berries that she can collect and stash them. Half the time she sells her hoard, the other time she indulges herself. She lives a very free lifestyle, always open to any options.
Are they on a team? Eenope. Will join if needed
Are they good, evil or just greedy? Will be good if offered something in return. Will be evil if swayed with a good plan and offer.

A bit rusty on RPing, hope this works. Feels like I put a little too much effort into this OC.

@Guido0

Now I think about it I like being the second antagonist but I don't know If I can team up with the first. Also I don't want Swain to appear as the bad guy for the very first time but later. Maybe I could start with him being "good" and then turning around and joining the dark side (it has cookies). For the RP I hope its plot has things in common with Explorers of the Sky but not the same and all that time trouble we can skip it. I would say we should do it after those events and sometimes some of the characters could appear

@Cpt. Surplus
Accepted~ And nah, I don't think it was too much effort. You're putting in as much as you wanna get out of it, right? xP

I'll add your character to the accepted post once I'm off work.

@Guido0
That's kinda what I had in mind, actually, in terms of not necessarily starting out evil.

As for Stormer, you have no obligation to team up with him, especially since Stormer seems to hate wild pokemon anyway. I fully expect the three antagonists to each have their own agenda, working against the good guys and, hilariously, each other in a chaotic way. However, should you feel the need to collaborate with each other, go right ahead.

As for the EoS storyline, there won't really be any of that. I chose it as a very general setting, just to let people get an idea of what we're going for.

Semper, now that we have three antagonists, there is no longer an imbalance. Have you made a decision on whether you'd like to be a good guy or a bad guy?

As for the rest of us, yay~ So we currently have three antagonists and from what it looks like, they tend to work alone, with the exception of Octavia, who seems to be more of a mercenary. xP Stormer and Swain seem to generally dislike others. SO, how would you three like to tackle your interactions?

You are totally free to go off and essentially do your own thing, since the story is about all of us, not just Team Chub. At the same time, it is highly encouraged that you take advantage of any missteps that these nasty little do-gooders would do and either trip them up and steal their items, double cross them and steal the reward or simply try to take them out.

The choice is yours and we'll have a blast doing it.

When we get a little farther into the story, I'll introduce some events that affect us on a larger scale, but for now, we'll build the story. Sound good?

@Semper Iuvenis is the only one that is left to post their intro. So, our posting order is as follows:

x0jackie0x
Blue Moon
Hisseki
Guido0
Cpt. Surplus
Semper Luvenis

We'll stick to this as best as we can. Frankly, their shouldn't be any reason why anyone should post out of order UNLESS someone has to skip or waits too long. Any discussion about needing to skip a turn obviously will be posted here. : P

As a reminder, each person has two days to post when their turn comes up. You can post within the 1st hour or you can post during the 47th hour, doesn't matter. If one of us is coming up on 36 hours and we haven't notified the rest that we will post, then one of us will simply post in this thread and mention them to make sure they get the notification. If the 48 hours is up and there isn't a post and no answer from the user, they will be skipped. Of course, if they have a good reason, then we'll wait another 12 hours. : P

But it's a minimum of 4-5 sentences for a reply. Two days is more than enough. xD

@_Umbreon_
Awesome edit. So, because we already have four good guys, I'm gonna ask you to fill out the last bad guy spot. How you do that is up to you. : P

You're the last accepted application. It's also your turn to post your intro.

x3 Watch as the glorious Staraptor flies in. Biting on a tail doesn't seem very... unpainful to pull her out. A claw grippped around the base of the horn to yank it out on the other hand...