• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Mystery Dungeon Joint Missions! (Full!)

I know you say your still accepting but it seems very "advanced" so I'm just goung to ask. I an a terrible antagonist if thats what you're looking for.
Name: Snow
Age/Level: 28
Species: Alola Vulpix
Orientation: ????
Appearance: Blue ribbon tied around her neck
Tail Slap
Ice Shard
Moonblast
Attract
Ability: Snow Cloak
Personality (describe in at least three words): She will be happy and make you happy whether or not you like it/ outgoing
Are they on a team? Not yet
Are they good, evil or just greedy? Good
Experience: None
~~~Team Behavior~~~
Attitude/Goals: Make friends with everyone
Strategy/Style: Defensive, Sniper (Occasionally)
How do they act off the clock? VERY nice
~~~~~
(Optional) Do you have a link to an RP that you were part of?

Last edited:
Name: Mallory "flabbadood" (... nope, still don't know what it means)
Age/Level: 25
Species: Absol
Orientation: Bisexual
Appearance: Much like a normal Absol, but with a fluffier coat and diamond-shaped head adornment rather than an oval. (Think my sona, Zura, more or less-ish :'|:up:)
Personality (describe in at least three words): To most, she seems quiet and uncaring, but once you get to know her, she's kinda quirky. She cares a little too much about what some others think, but she's still a nice girl. She can be pretty ambitious, and protective when she needs to be, but most others don't see this because of her reputation as an Absol, a "Harbinger of Misfortune"... that, and she's pretty hesitant to talk to others that she hasn't been acquainted with. Also, she's pretty klutzy. That's not because of any other criteria being met or not being met, she's just that way.
Are they on a team? Not just yet
Are they good, evil or just greedy? She likes to think she's good. Money and items definitely are nice, but if there's a job that yields no reward, she'll take it just as quickly as one with rewards.
Experience: She isn't "new" exactly, but she has not done missions because she has no team just yet.
~~~Team Behavior~~~
Attitude/Goals: Well, she hopes that she'll have a like-minded partner/team so they can benefit the society rather than just themselves. She's in it to help, not for fame, recognition, power, or money.
Strategy/Style: Mallory prefers a "stay back" style. She'll try one of two things: make herself intimidating so other things back off, or try to do the backing off herself and use projectile attacks. If she absolutely must, then she will use physical attacks. She is well aware that some Pokemon will get hurt on missions, and while she doesn't like it, she must accept it.
How do they act off the clock? During her free time, Mallory tries to help out in whatever ways she can. If she can't, then cloud watching is always nice, as is stargazing when it is nighttime.
~~~~~
Mallory's back~! Thanks a billion for letting me jump in, and if I need to fix anything, then let me know and I'll hop right to it~! ^~^

Name: Slithen: "flabbadood"
Age/Level: 26
Species: Serperior
Orientation: I have no idea what you mean by this.
Appearance: Slithen is a shiny Serperior with a sweat and happy voice that does not fit with her appearance being a very obese nearly three times the weight of a normal Serperior.
Personality: Slithen is a very happy person, believing fun and enjoyment are the main reasons to live she can be hard not to enjoy being one of the oddest but nicest Pokemon you will ever find. The only problem is she can get a bit out of hand when it comes to food and can be a bit scary when she just won't stop, she usually feels bad for everyone when she gets like that but that does not stop her.
Are they on a team? Not yet.
Are they good, evil or just greedy? Good but can get greedy for food but nothing else.
Experience: She is not what you call new but has only done some mission in her normal day to day life and never anything official.
Moveset: Frenzy planet, leaf storm, hidden power, leaf blade.
~~~Team Behavior~~~
Attitude/Goals: Slithen will really make friends with anyone that is not a jerk or overly selfish.
Strategy/Style: Slithen strategy has two part the first is a intimidate test just in case she can paralyze it with her powers without hurting it, Slithen being so large actually works in her favor because she kind of look like she could and would eat you. The second part is using frenzy planet as a shield for her and her friend why using ranged attack from behind the wall if the opponent gets threw that she will use melee but only then.
How do they act off the clock? In Slithen free time she mostly sits around, reads and eats will doing both, all in all she is pretty lazy while not on missions.

Last edited:
I'll be updating Daniel's status from time to time in my signature and also updating the status when significant things happen. (I.e. If he joins a team, goes on a journey/dungeon with others, etc.)

Also, I find it ironic that he's the baby version of one of the duos for the guild leaders haha.