1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My Water Team

Discussion in 'Pokémon Games Discussion' started by Salamence-trainer221, Aug 25, 2004.

1. I just want to share this team because its done pretty well on Netbattle!

Jynx@Leftovers
    Lovely Kiss
    Calm Mind
    Ice Beam
    Psychic

This Jynxie rocks! She can sweep a whole team if Calm Mind gets enough changes to get high.

Politoed@Leftovers
    Hypnosis
    Belly Drum
    HP(Posion)
    Brick Breck

Meh, it works pretty well, but the attacks can usually kill in 1-2 turns.

Laturn@Leftovers
    Confuse Ray
    Thunder
    Rain Dance
    Surf

Yeah.....

Milotic@Leftovers
    Recover
    Refresh
    Toxic
    Surf

My little baby.....*pets*

Slowbro@Leftovers
    Calm Mind
    Flamethrower
    Psychic
    Surf

Meh....

Starmie@You guessed it: Leftovers
    Thunderwave
    Recover
    Surf
    Psychic

I perfer this set instead of the All sweeper, but I guess either one could work...

Any comments/suggestions appretiated! :p

2. Doctor Oak

Staff Member Overlord

Lanturn bores me as a Pokemon, it's always used with the same move-set. Always.

The other seem pretty good to me, but i didn't read into them too deeply as it's half 4 in the morning. Maybe later. lol.

3. Nemesis

Former Administrator

Technically it's not a water team, with Jynx and everything. Have you considered a Quagsire in there, to eliminate the electric weakness?

4. Well, I noticed that avout Jynx a while ago and I waaas about to add Water/Ice to the topic, but I just meh'ed it off.

Anyways, if I ever though of switching for Quagy, I would switch for something like Whishcash or Swampy, definately not Quagy.

But thanks anyways! 8)

5. Doctor Oak

Staff Member Overlord

Quagsire owns Wishcash. Swampert has better stats because it's a starter but i'm sure Quaggy could hold his own really well. In fact, I KNOW it can. One of my favourite water types everer.