• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

My SSB

Status
Not open for further replies.
WAAAAAAAAY long ago I made a "battle" composed of Microsoft Paint lines and sprites I got from the internet. Eventually I got into collecting so many sprites that I didn't know what to do with them. So I expanded on the "battle" idea, cleaned up some lines and started churning out these "My SSB" things. ENJOY MY PAST WORKS NOW.

myssb.png

The first in a series of five. This one was made back when I was a young lad in Junior High School. Ah, I miss being a pre-pubescent, snot-nosed, 12 year old kid.

Yoshimitsu

Former Moderator
I don't understand what that's supposed to be. To me, and this might just be crazy talk, but it sort of looks like you slapped a bunch of sprites on to one page and tried to pass it off as unique or whatever. But what do I know? Maybe I'm wrong. Maybe this is the next famous work. I mean sure, I'm a seasoned spriter who probably has a history longer than anyone else on the forums but what do I know? Maybe there's a point to all this! Maybe it's not just glorified copy pasta! Who knows?

Not me.

And that's where the issue lies.

You need to make your own works, not just paste a bunch of sprites into on page and pretend it's original and unique.

Sorry, but this is complete spam. Gonna lock this. When you get a grasp as to what spriting is, try again.

Status
Not open for further replies.