• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

My Sprites and Arkore Region-Now doing userbars! Updated May 25, 2009

5ff477.png

Not a 'happy' Shinx. If you look closely, you can see his eye's make him look mad.

*Points at Day_U, then Flees.*

BUMP

29wr49g.png

Just old fusions. >>

Edit:
5mlbif.png

Classified here because it's a shading experiment, as well as a tricolor one. I fail at tricolor XD

(The tricolor is the fuse.)

MY CARP: IT LOOKS LIKE KIRBY o.O

wvsqqq.png

Caved into bandwagon, but with ELF HATS =D

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
I like the cloud ferret XD

Looking back, I really like Skull, the mixture of Luxray and Aggron. They fit together so well, and the sprite looks awesome. Loving the Elf hats too XD

Skull also has some Lairon Spliced in.

It's not a Furret, its a Linoone, splliced with Altaria's color's and clouds.

The Elf hats were done from scratch, and the first scratch sprite that actually looked good.

Edit:
firstuserbar.png

GIMP testing
Umbreon.png

Gift for Day_U
Nejiki-1.png

Each to their own, Virgil

Edit 12/13/08
Shroom-1.png

I've improved =D I had to upload this, 3 times. >>

Shiny.png

Much subtler shine =D

5 and improving
I'll gladly take requests for these =D

If you want to use one, I'll PM you the code.

Way too lazy to update old ones

Hi Shado, could I request a userbar? They look nice. could I have one that says "Flint fan" please. The Elite 4 guy. Fire background please. Thanks!

2qn63nr.png

Scratch Voltorb. Pose based on real thing, colors NOT taken from the actual sprite, but they are similar.
It actually came out well =D It looks seriously official o.O

Edit:

110vywy.png

I always imagined Beedrill with translucent wings. =p

Edit: 12/28/08

9uc8dl.png

Spliced Trainer. Kinda scratched a bit, like a bit of the hair and the Star.

Whoever can name all 3 bases, and both color sources gets cupcakes of doom. (The shirt and pants have color palettes from another Sprite.)
Oh, one of the bases is from R/S/E =p
Left the color palette on there, just 'cause I can XP

2a4og82.png

Blaire from Runaway a fic by Midnight Shadows. Chat request.

2m01a1.png

Fakemon, and Shading experiment.

Holy carp... its tiny x.x

xqbcb4.png

Center Shading Experiment.

Ow. Center Shading is TEDIOUS.
Pretty much a custom recolor.
Center Shading has grown on me x.X

20 shades, plus pure black o.O

Edit:
2rghy82.png

Pah, I hate mew with its tail out. Center Shaded too. Didn't take as long as the trainer.

Edit 2:
9fsmu1.png

More Center Shading. Some gift sprites there, gift sprites on the second line, it tells who's gift sprite is whose.

The 3 of you with gift sprites, you may use them wherever you want, but give credit.

My favorites are the Froslass and the Arcanine.

I have other gift sprites planned out, but too worn out to do them all in one night.

Max Friendship. The Center Shaded Sprites were actual sprites, just recolored the way I wanted them.

I'm planning on editing some sprites into this post later today. Done and done.

Edit:

Take 3:
ezl7np.png

Valaura the Gardevoir from Not What You See A fic by Sem.

Black Gardevoir for the win! ^^
Looks Goth-like in appearance.

MAJOR BUMP

UmbreonRepose.png

Umbreon repose ^^
It's TINY O_O and blurry. >>

I have been brain dead for quite a while, without inspiration. UNTIL TODAY!

Cookies for those who guess CORRECTLY which base I used for it. (With lots of editing.) extra cookie for guessing the game/gen of the sprite base. =3
I fail at pokemon anatomy D= (or all anatomy for that matter.)

: D
It's fabulous to see you post, Shado. I simply love Umbreon, and since you already told me the pose, I won't spoil it. >> I do love how it looks, and the rings fit quite nicely on it.

Anyway, I has a request ~
A fusion of Tangrowth and Probopass. How fun is that?

The Umbreon is small, but elegant. The pose is what makes it say that, along with it's nicely sprited, sleek body.

Valaura is also nicely done. The shading and palette work perfectly with the description in the fic.

Thanks =D

Typhoon:Nope, not that eevee. Too small XD

Fi: I had sem also help me with the color of the horns, although it's actually more of a blood red XP
Also, I didn't realize the sprite base I used was so tiny XD

Yesh, it's an espeon. you and Carmen got it right, but carmen told me in chat.

To be exact, it's the 2nd gen espeon pose.

(100th Post to the thread!)

Shado, I love your sprites. Your revamps are probably my favorite, they're really well done, especially Ruko's Nidoking. I also like the cosplays and everything, those are fun.

Skarmory's a bit dark, it's hard to see the shading and everything without looking really close. But other than that, well done. :)

Wow. You're good at this. The mew sprite looks real! I also like your fanbars a lot. Would you mind making one that says Lucario is #1?

Actually, I'm going to reject your request zezzyman, for the pure reason you have broken quite a few rules, and I'm not doing stuff for people that may not be around long.

Sorry I haven't posted here in a while, Shado. :)

I went looking through the past pages, and I think that your pillowing shading is impressive. Your Shado Pokemon are pretty awesome as well. The last one you did, Skarmory, was nicely done.

I also really like your Umbreon repose on page 4. That is pretty good. The only thing I suggest about it is that it is a little small, when compared to the other parts of the Eevee evolution chain.

Otherwise, you're doing awesome, keep up the work.